The χχχ Sorority Pt. 06

Story Info
A sorority of proud sluts - Initiation ceremony.
6.5k words
4.77
12.7k
7
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 10/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bushyTrail
bushyTrail
298 Followers

Previously....

Wren has joined a very special sorority: a community of happily promiscuous women funded by a secret gloryhole. The sisterhood even provides special pledge classes to train and educate the sluts of the future. Wren has learned a lot about herself during her kinky homework with her roommie Jolene and fellow pledge Kaya: she has a passion for pussy and, apparently, ass! She's made friends in the outside too: her classmate Sebastian. He knows how χχχ sisters really have fun and claims that he's interested in Wren as a friend and not just to fuck her: you don't need to fake a friendship to sleep with the easiest girls on campus, he says. He seems awfully confident that she wouldn't be able to resist him anyway, just because he's handsome. Wren wants to put his theory to a test, but so does he.

Main characters (for the new readers):

- Jolene, a.k.a. Jo, a blondie with a talent for BJs who looks like "a French tourist freshly off the plane". Wren's roommie

- Billie, a spunky and slutty redhead. She's Wren's mentor/bad influence.

- Morgan, a raven-haired charismatic older sister. She's into BDSM, with a focus on the D...

- Sebastian, Wren's hot classmate, a model student whose inquisitive mind is almost too inquisitive...

- Kaya, a pledge of Native American descent with a passion for fitness and defying authority

- Violet, a bratty goth sister, the sorority's chief troublemaker. She's a submissive little and she's... Crazy. At least on the surface.

In this installment:

It's finally time for Wren and her friends to prove they are worthy of their sorority and ready to perform their duties...

Themes and disclaimer

This story is about promiscuity, exhibitionism, a really high sexual drive and the discovery of one's sexuality. It has no pretense of being realistic.

The χ χ χ sorority

8. Initiation ceremony

"Now relax, let it in… All the way in… Good form, Wren!" Morgan complimented me, as she slowly extracted a big long dildo with a graduate scale from deep within my throat.

I couldn't believe that, thanks to Morgan's techniques, I could now overcome my gag reflex and gulp a little more than 6 inches worth of cock! This time, however, I wasn't the first in my class. Jo, with her seemingly bottomless throat, reached easily 8 inches. She was better also in the other, lesser known, discipline of deepthroating: girth. Whereas some of us almost couldn't even bite some of the biggest dildos, she could slip them in her mouth after some little preparation. Kaya joked that it was because, like snakes, Jo must've been able to dislocate her own jaw, and frankly I was starting to believe it.

"Well girls, you have all succeeded, so this is it for our Pledge classes. Now that you can provide for your sisters, you can be initiated. Follow me!"

That caught us all by surprise.

"Like, now?" asked Leigh.

"You have anything better to do?" asked with a velvety tone and a smirk Morgan, cleaning the girl's face with her thumb from a rope of saliva hanging from her cheek (deepthroating training had been quite messy). She just shook her head and obediently followed her, as did we. A hand reached mine: Jo.

While we were in class, an unusual darkness and silence had seemingly invaded our otherwise sunny and raucous house. When we reached it, the common room was a black wall for our unaccustomed eyes.

"Guys, seriously, I'm about to shit myself," Sarah blurted. A single, almost inaudible sigh came as an anonymous answer to that. Then a second. Maybe. It was hard to tell, as faint as they were. Just when I was convincing myself that I was imagining it, more and more joined the chorus, a soft caress for our ears, while a feeble red light started to shine on the ground. The noise eerily grew with it, as if dozens of people were doing breathing exercises at the same time to power it. The redness engulfing us soon revealed them: every older sister was standing before us, wearing only a light satin robe with an ample hood on their head, which left only their mouth barely visible, open and sighing for us. There was something sensual about it.

Even though her face was partly hidden, we all recognized Ava front and center, the overly long sleeves of her robe flared to form wings, an arcane priestess waiting for us with her arms open, while two of her followers kneeling on platforms at her sides caressed her naked belly and licked her turgid pierced nipples from aside, their eyes provocatively fixed on ours.

"Pledges, welcome!" her voice echoed in the room, killing immediately the breathing chorus. As her hands gently stroked their hair, the two sisters worshiping her nipples stood back and rejoined the crowd. "And yet, pledges, goodbye! It is time for you to become sisters!"

Everyone clapped and suddenly the light became more intense. Even though the whole scene remained a blurred palette of red shades, it allowed us to appreciate the changes in the room, now devoid of all furniture. Wait! There was someone else besides our sisters! A short, skinny girl with a platinum buzzcut and "Feisty" tattooed above her left eyebrow was standing aside, closer to us. Who in the world was she? No outsider was ever allowed in our house! And yet she held a purple robe in her hands… Maybe an alumna? But then why was she still wearing her big T-shirt and baggy torn jeans?

"Morgan, it is time for the young to walk on their own legs. Join us!"

Morgan nonchalantly ditched her shorts and top in front of us, remaining naked, and grabbed the robe held by the mysterious visitor. That's when our answer came, because her very next action was to pull her by the metal ring hanging from the girl's leather collar and affectionately kiss her lips.

"Is she the girlfriend?" Kaya asked, breaking our silence for the first time. We'd heard that Morgan was actually a lesbian and even though half of the sorority had a crush on her, she'd been in a stable relationship with an outsider for two years. An open relationship, for the delight of the aforementioned half of the sorority.

"Sisterhood is not a state, it's a process. Sometimes it's a conscious quest for connection, sometimes it sneaks up on you when you least expect it. Don't mistake it for friendship, it's something more and it always starts with one person. Today you will face trials, but you won't face them alone, for this is the day you meet your big sister!"

Everyone cheered. Now most of the hoods had fallen, but I still couldn't spot Billie.

"Today you are reborn, so shed your civilian clothing!" Morgan commanded.

As we hastily threw away the little we wore in the house, the first of us was summoned: "Jolene, come forward!"

She walked with her adorable classic lost-tourist look in front of our Queen and actually said "Yes?" with the tone of one who's been called by the hotel reception or something.

"Meet Molly, your big sister!" Ava said, before moving aside to let the senior step forward and hug Jo. I was so happy for her! Molly had been the first girl I'd kissed and she was cool. The two then positioned themselves on our side. A couple of sisters started moving some contraption concealed by a cloth in front of them. What the hell was in there?

"Kaya!"

There was a distinct murmuring when she strutted confidently in front of Ava. The latter sighed before her announcement. "Meet your big sister, Violet!" she said loudly only add with a whisper "And may god have mercy of you…"

Violet didn't let Ava move aside like before, but instead she jumped on her back to hug her and with a bratty smile she gave her a kiss on the cheek, ruining the solemn atmosphere: "Thanks my Queen!"

"Get off me!" she grumbled, shaking her off, partly hindered by her robe.

Prancing about as usual, Violet reached Kaya and, just before hugging her, she announced: "I'm gonna get you in so much trouble!"

"No shit!" was Kaya's answer. She tried to play it cool, but you could see that she was delighted about the choice.

After Leigh, Letitia, Piper and Sarah were called, it was finally my turn, but it was nobody's surprise when Billie came forward to hug me. Still, it was a big moment for me and I held her tight for a while.

When Zoe had been paired with her big too, Ava resumed her speech. "Time for our challenges," she started. Then, gradually raising her voice she chanted: "Are… You… Ready?"

"Yeah!" cried Kaya, almost alone (I did kinda try though!).

"Shit. They aren't ready," Ava commented turning with a disappointed look towards Morgan. She in turn glared at us like only she could, prompting us to cry again, this time with much more conviction: "YEAAAAAH"

"That's more like it! The first trial is called 'Ride of the valχries'."

"Such a terrible pun… " Violet commented behind me, shaking her head.

"3χ sisters must be lustful but capable of complete control over their body. So each of you must ride the Sybian for as long as we decide without cumming!"

"The what?" whispered Sarah to her big. What was a Sybian, however, became pretty clear as soon as a sister unveiled eight of them in front of us: it kinda looked like the top of a vaulting horse, only with a more complicated shape and a dildo on top.

"I like to think of it as a mechanical bull that instead of trying to unsaddle you, fucks you. Like, really well, it's designed to stimulate the G-spot in the most effective way," Billie explained pragmatically.

We were gradually led each to our… Ride, with some of the big sisters "aiding" with the lube: namely Billie was shamelessly warming me up with her fingers. A little awkwardly we took our station one by one. The dildo didn't look much like a penis, because it had some ridges along it and in front of it there were several small knobs on which my labia and my clit would rest once seated.

"Now ride, my sluts, ride!" Violet shouted as she snatched a remote from somewhere and activated the devices. Morgan immediately ran after her yelling "It was the Queen's job, you brat!" and after a short pursuit with slaloms around annoyed sisters, jumps on tables and grimaces, Violet was forced on Morgan's lap for a public spanking.

We were all too busy to appreciate the scene, however. The Sybian felt kinda weird for the strange rotational movements it performed but… It was definitely the right kind of weird.

"You're not riding it right, little sister…" Billie told me from behind, pushing me to bend forward a little. Now the vibrations of the machinery were stimulating my labia and clit too. This was going to be a long– "What the fu–" I yelped, as a slippery finger stroke my asshole, sending shivers of excitement through my whole spine.

"Later I'll help, but now… Our job is to have fun!" Billie whispered in my ear.

A quick glance around showed that I wasn't alone. Many sisters had started to titillate my fellow pledges, either by caressing them, or whispering dirty stuff in their ears, kissing them or putting shows in front of them: Letitia, who had a thing for watching lesbian action, was admiring a couple of senior sucking each other's nipples.

"Ooh, someone's having fun!" Billie murmured, feeling a wetness that wasn't lube anymore. It was only then that I noticed the ride of the Valkyries playing in the background.

"Come on, celebrate with, us, sisters!"

Someone put a shot glass in my hands and now that Ava had her remote again the machine was starting to up the speed.

"Can we have one of these in our room?" asked Jo after drinking her shot to Molly, who was sitting behind her to kiss her neck and gently play with her clit.

"We can't cum Jo! Concentrate!" I yelled.

"Wait, that was for real?" she reacted, turning to Molly, who just nodded devilishly.

"Back and forth with your hips, like on a horse," Billie continued, pointing at Piper who indeed had experience with horse riding and whose pelvis was now in the hands of her big.

Control slipped from me with every minuted that passed, as alcohol and Billie's sensual diversions prevented me from concentrating. And the Sybian's power on my sex was growing stronger and stronger…

"Na na na naaah na, na na na naaaaaah na, na na na naaaaaaaah!"

As we pledges stepped closer and closer to climax, the sisters started to mockingly chant the main theme of "the ride of the Valkyries", soon drowning out the loudspeakers.

"Na na na naaah na, na na na naaaaaah na, na na na naaaaaaaah!"

Shit, I was about to!

"Ride sluts, ride!" Violet yelled, as she fingered Kaya's asshole.

"I still want one in my room!" Jo screamed, trying to vent her sexual energy and actually managing to distract Molly who burst in a laugh.

"Tit for tit" had somehow prepared us for this, but one thing was a vibrator, another was… This devilish contraption! Everything was overly stimulated, pleasure and torture were the same! What in the world was Billie thinking with her goddamn fingers sliding down ass?

"Na na na naaah na, na na na naaaaaah na, na na na naaaaaaaah!"

The was no way of stopping it, no fucking way!

Someone grabbed my hips and lifted me, making me lose my breath and balance.

On the ground, collapsed over Billie's body. Had I fainted? No, maybe I'd been just too out of it for a little while. Could I stand? Barely.

"I'm not sure if I loved it or hated it," Sarah commented, leaning heavily over me as soon as her big tried to stop holding her up. Many groans agreed with her.

"Now, for the second trial, 'the milk run'!" Ava announced theatrically opening her arm with their satin wings. "Already?!" I wanted to complain, but there she was, her proud, smug gaze of a queen relishing her power, her bearing of imposing leadership: we couldn't say no to that.

"Our community is held together by the fact that each of us provides for the others. You must prove that you can feed your sisters with your sluttiness. So your goal is to go out there and come back with enough milk to fill this," Ava went on, showing us a small milk bottle.

"Why do I have a feeling it's not going to be actual milk?" Leigh jokingly complained.

"Indeed, you won't milk cows – we don't have any on the campus unfortunately – you'll milk our endless reserve of free-range cocks! You can use whatever technique you may find appropriate, but remember, the owner will have to agree on that!"

Neither the alcohol nor the endless edging had been able to make me as dizzy as that announcement did.

"Each one of you will go around in the dorms with your big as supervisor and knock on the doors she is going to point at, wearing these," she continued, showing T-shirts with 'Mental health week' printed on, "pretending you are going around the campus to do some personal interviews as part of a project for the psychology department."

"Basically I'm gonna direct you to the guys who are entrusted with the gloryhole secret," Billie whispered, reassuring me just a little.

"This is a group trial: the bottle is one, you are eight and you shall help each other fill it to the brim. You have only two hours, so you're going to need to be well organized! None of our milk run parties has ever failed: don't break the tradition!"

"With the spit that ends up in the mix, it's basically just 60 guys worth of cum, give or take," Violet whispered to Kaya. Just?! There was no time to complain or adjust to the reality of facts. Billie quickly put on the uniform on herself and on me.

"Now, go, fetch us some delicious milk!"

Billie's hand grabbed mine and in the span of a few seconds I found myself running to keep her pace, the scene in our house a reddish blur.

"Come on, the others and I have a whole plan for this. This year we are breaking the record for the amount of milk overflow!" she explained excitedly.

"What? Don't we just have to fill?"

For the first time she stopped.

"Wren, I know this is a lot, a ton really, but focus on this," she said, calmly, showing me a small graduated plastic bottle with a funnel. "This is not just for me to know if you got enough. This is how much you contribute to your team. Do you want to be the one who brings home the least amount of milk? Don't focus on the outsiders' judgment, you are already a slut for them, whatever you do. Focus on your sisters' judgment: don't you wanna prove yourself as the biggest slut of all?"

She knew me so well! So, as crazy as it sounds, my competitiveness managed to push in the back of my head the thoughts about the enormity of what I was doing and its consequences. They were all replaced by strategy, optimization and scheduling.

"The time is tight, right? Can I jerk them off while I suck?" I asked, resuming our speedy walk.

"You can, but they know what they can get out of this. They won't settle for a quick handjob."

"How about I let one fuck me doggystyle while I suck? And maybe I just massage one in the meantime so that he cums faster? You know, like in porn?"

"I'm so, so proud of you right now!"

A dorm entrance.

"Wait, what do we say?"

A corridor. People looking at us curiously, but seemingly unaware. A brisk yank from Billie's hand stopped us in front of a closed door. Where had she gotten that notepad? Or her backpack for that matter? Someone opened the door.

"Hi, we are here for our interview for the mental health week, can we come in?" Billie said in very professional tone. The guy was less good of an actor, because he seemed far too happy to voice his opinions about mental health! That's why probably Billie didn't wait for an answer and pushed her way in, closing the door as soon as possible.

The room was a double, but there were three guys. The ones sitting on the beds were actually cheering as if they couldn't believe their luck.

My shirt was being pulled up! What the hell? Billie! It was Billie, thanks god.

"Come on, Wren, show them the new χχχ assets!"

They knew my name now, but I was in a trance-like state, so I let her take my shirt and I quickly ditched the loose shorts I wore, trying to look less like I was about to puke and more like one of the porn stars I'd seen doing this. As that lewd thought crossed my mind, I also realized just how horny I was after the Sybian. But mostly, I wanted to be the best.

"Ok, guys, we have so much to do and very little time, so let's be organized," I said, trying to sound as confident as possible, as I headed to the nearest bed. The one sitting on it was already unbuttoning his pants. "Get your dicks out: one is going in my vag, one in my mouth, and the other will watch until I'm ready for him too!"

"Why there has to be one of us who doesn't get to fuck you?"

Shit, I actually planned on fucking only one of them and just to save time! Billie was waiting for my answer curious as to how I would deal with the situation. Well, when I play, I play hard.

"How many other rooms can we visit?" I asked her, calmly.

"A ton," she replied with a complicit shrug.

"Well then, the deal is I suck two of you and fuck the other. If you're not satisfied, I'll make someone else's day!"

They caved almost immediately. Billie looked very proud, which boosted my confidence.

"Shall we draw straws?" one of the students asked the others.

"Nah uh, show me the hardware: I choose," I immediately interrupted them. Control was mine, that must be clear.

They obeyed immediately and took out their already turgid cocks: they weren't exactly great specimens as far as men go, so they were probably intimidated a little by such a hot and confident girl as myself. So… Which dicks were the most enticing to suck? Definitely not the wonky one. His owner was clearly waiting to be rejected, so I let myself be a little softer and I sensually approached him. Raising myself slowly on the tips of my feet and leaning on his chest, I gave him a delicate peck on the lips and then whispered in his ear: "Lucky you…"

bushyTrail
bushyTrail
298 Followers
12