The χχχ Sorority Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's stupid, but my heart swelled with pride when I saw how happy I'd just made him, just like it does when you do charity.

"Yeah, but first: phones," Billie commanded, collecting their devices and putting them on a desk, as I crawled on the bed.

"Fuck, she's already so wet!" the stranger blurted, pushing his cock against my labia.

"This is how I have fun, baby," I commented, grabbing his mate's cock and slowly licking its length. "You can touch by the way, this is not a strip club!" I added, stealing Billie's line. At first, he just grabbed my hips, penetrating me gently, then he passed his trembling hands on my back, as if admiring it.

Moving my head around the other guy's shaft, I noticed that my big was filming us. I was so turned on by how well this was going that I started to make a show just for the camera: when the guy fucking me doggystyle dared grope my boobs, I moaned loudly and stuck the other dick in my mouth as if to shut myself up before attracting unwanted attention. Soon enough the guy in the back found a rhythm, while I slobbered and sucked on his friend's member, sometimes sliding down the length of his cock as Morgan had just taught me. Apart from the competition this was feeling great, but perhaps it was best if I tried not to cum, or otherwise I might lose momentum. So I tried to speed things up and grabbed with one hand the third guy's dick, while I rocked back and forth with my body to spit-roast myself. This was so hot! I mean, I wasn't really attracted by any of them, but the whole act was so lewd: I couldn't believe I was doing it! With total strangers! And on camera!

Luckily for me, these guys were a little starved for sex. A familiar grunt told my big that the one fucking my pussy was cumming already.

"You, stay inside her!" Billie ordered, but that guy would never leave the wet warmth of my pussy if he hadn't to.

When I felt the plastic funnel under me, I slowly got up and let the guy's cum dribble away from my vagina. Soon after Billie's finger scooped whatever was left mixed with my juices in it. I was wasting time! So I started to squeeze and deepthroat the other guy until I felt a twitch in his shaft. Time to retract, or he might come in my gullet! Indeed, soon enough his warm, ropey jizz started to hit the ceiling of my mouth.

"Remember not to swallow!" Billie commanded, making me feel such a horny slut that I almost came, as she put the funnel under my lips. As soon as I was done spitting it out, I went to work on the remaining guy, who lasted even less, thanks to the show I'd put on for him. The strategy was working perfectly!

"This entertainment has been kindly offered by the χχχ sorority!" I said, bowing after we'd dressed up again and a moment later we were out, giggling.

"Man, I knew from the minute I met you: you are just perfect for this!" Billie complimented me.

We didn't have to walk much farther to find a suitable door (was there some sort of hidden sign?). The scene that followed resembled closely the first, apart from the fact that, when I entered the room, among the four people waiting for me, there was Sebastian.

"Hey there, stranger!" he waved at me, with a smug smile.

I was about to strangle Billie for the worst prank in history when I saw a bewilderment in her face that was impossible to fake.

"Look, we don't know the guy, we thought you sent him!" one of the others said, raising his hands.

"Wren, you challenged me and I warned you: I'm a fox, I know how to steal a chick," Sebastian calmly added with fake sorry tone. "Will you go back on our bet?"

Oh no, he wouldn't fucking win so easy! No way in hell. Look at his stupid cute face with his stupid grin. I would wipe it off soon enough!

"But are you really getting what you want?" I started, savoring each and every word. "You wanted in my panties, right? Unfortunately I suck dicks tonight. I mean, I'm gonna fuck a couple of these guys," – they legit cheered for that incredulously – "but you didn't make the cut, fox, sorry…"

"Tonight," he shrugged unperturbed.

"Well, out with your dicks then!" Billie interrupted our exchange. "Our milkmaid wants to choose!"

It was with immense satisfaction that I picked the least attractive guys to fuck me. Take that, pretty boy! Also, this time I chose a backseat driver position – reverse cowgirl with him sitting on the ground – just to give him a better show of what he could never have with his tricks. So, when the first of them slid his dick inside my awaiting moist pussy, and, by my invitation, grabbed my boobs, I called Sebastian with my finger, moaning. He tried to look unfazed, but it was clear that he was… Wait, amused? Damn it! Now what? Good blowjob or fast blowjob? Ok, I would give him the best blowjob of his life, to reiterate just how much he was missing out on.

So, while I rode with my toned legs a stranger, I performed pure magic with my tongue on his glans, so much so that he wasn't able to stay still.

"When you want more rhythm spur me like a horse, will ya?" I told the one behind me, just before doing a deep dive in Sebastian's cock, reaching his balls and making him gasp at the tightness of my throat. That's when the first spank came and I docilely started to thrust back and forth more rapidly. After licking my finger, I took another dive, but this time I snaked it behind his buttocks and started to massage his anus as I gagged and drooled over his cock. He loved it. As more slaps hit my bum, I fucked the stranger harder and harder, and used all my skills on Sebastian with obsessive care. He came, but shortly after I did the same, my screams muffled only by his slowly softening cock.

"Ok, how did you do it?" Billie asked him, after collecting his semen, as I quickly grabbed another cock to stuff my mouth.

"I knew of the milk run, it's legendary, so I just waited outside your house, followed you to this dorm, figured out the secret sign and then I simply went to the next suitable door."

As creepy as all that sounded, it was still quite remarkable. A part of me couldn't help but being attracted by his cunning, but that was just probably the post-orgasmic madness talking. I made quick work of the rest of the guys and soon it was time to leave.

"See you tomorrow!" Sebastian waved cordially, as we closed the door.

"Ok, I shouldn't tell you this, but we have plenty of football players to kick his ass at our command," said Billie immediately after.

"What? No, come on… It's just a game between us."

"Holy shit, you like him! He's hot, after all…"

"No! Come on, what time is it?"

"We have still 40 minutes and basically all the semen we need," Billie replied, with a fake innocent look.

"Come on, we can squeeze at least three more!"

We did four and came back to our house as winners. Well, not literally.

"12! In your face!" Kaya exclaimed all psyched, squirming on her chair with Violet's head between her legs. She was "cleaning up" her little with a lot of enthusiasm.

"You hooked her on something? We said no doping!" Billie asked Violet, making me sit too and kneeling to eat my pussy too.

"It wasn't me, she was like this when I found her!" she replied in a childish whiny tone.

We were all so excited and beside ourselves that even the straight girls were letting their big "clean" them. Apparently it was tradition.

"Well, it looks like this year we are going to need again two bottles!" announced Ava looking with satisfaction at our collection containers on the table. At that, one sister brought a second bottle, with a "good girl" label. In the meantime, all our big sisters were working hard on pushing us to the edge of a big conclusive climax.

"One bottle and a tenth of the second!" Ava announced, when she'd filled them up with the translucent liquid. Then she poured it in nine chalices, one for herself and the rest for us.

"I hereby declare you χχχ sisters. May your reputation as sluts precede you and become legendary! To our depravity!" she toasted raising her glass.

"To our depravity!" we cheered before savoring the most debauched cocktail of our life, semen from countless strangers mixed with our collective spit and cunt juices. With perfect timing, we all came within a few minutes.

After that the older sisters had organized for us a big party in the pool, where we exchanged stories.

"You only used your mouth? I did just one more guy than you but only because I did two at a time!" I gasped astonished at Jo's claim.

"It was a sight to be seen, none of them could last more than a few minutes – and trust me, they tried" Molly confirmed with an admiring smile, which made Jo blush.

The trials were supposed to be a challenge to bring us together, but the truth was that we were already a tight team. When Leigh panicked and claimed she couldn't do it, it was her roommie Piper who calmed her down. The milk they couldn't collect because of that was compensated by mine and Kaya's and nobody really cared about the competition – that was just between me and Kaya and only for fun – the milk was just "our bounty". The techniques we clearly mastered, we had learned them together, practiced together. We really were sisters.

"Shit, here she comes!" Kaya whispered, hitting repeatedly my arm. Indeed, Morgan's girlfriend was wading in the pool by her side. Now that she was closer I noticed that she had an androgynous look about her, perhaps because of the very short hair or the small size of her breasts. Also, her body was covered in tattoos. Their subjects were all… Intense. For example, she had a giant skull on her belly extending from her sternum to her hips and a crow dwelling in the frontal part of her neck, its head under her chin and its wings reaching behind her ears. It held a message resting on her clavicles "Fear no pain and pay no fear to the grim reaper".

Only after a group hug and a brief moving speech of how proud she was for having been our teacher, did Morgan acknowledge the stranger.

"Oh, sorry, this is Sydney, my lover."

"But you can call me Syd," she replied, a little shyly.

"They are here for another rite of passage of 3χ sisters, namely getting your χs," she explained, eloquently sticking out her triple-pierced tongue with each stud carrying a small χ and pointing at her navel, with its four piercings forming an X, and her double-pierced nipples, each carrying an X of their own. "It's not mandatory, of course, but it's a nice way to bring your sisters with you all the time and… Well, trust me when I say it has its sexual perks!"

"Yeah, in general I'm the sisterhood piercer and tattoo artist, for any need you might have," Syd added. "But no pool after a piercing!"

"Well, let's do it, I've soaked enough!" I exclaimed. Yes, I was high. And I wasn't the only one who was tipsy enough to do something crazy, because we ended up all getting our χs, each with our own style. Kaya and I doing our best to show the other impassibility, Jo crushing both my and Molly's hands, Sarah closing her eyes and cursing us all the time and even Zoe, who had previously sworn she would never do it (apparently because she was a little afraid of needles). She found her courage as we all pitched in to distract and encourage her during the procedure of getting pierced 11 times in one session. Apart from the pain and the thrill, this was also an occasion to learn more about Morgan.

"Fo, wha ih he like, af a gihfhend?" Kaya was pestering Syd while they – apparently Syd was non-binary – were piercing Letitia. We all had a very swollen tongue and talked funny. Way too funny: we giggled like idiots all the time.

"She's exactly what I need in a woman. In general, as you may have noticed, she's always what her loved ones need. That's her best quality," was the enigmatic response. Syd was kinda enigmatic on the whole, with their inscrutable expression.

"Yeah, buh wha ih's like ho be wih her?"

"Well, symmetry dictates that you have to be what she needs, which is not as easy as she makes it look," they added quietly with an odd smile. "Morgan asks a lot of her lovers. That's why she'd taken so long to finally find someone who could… Cater to her needs."

"You ah fo ficking awefom!" Kaya's blurted, shamelessly trying to touch Syd's big septum ring, before I dragged her out.

The party continued all night. It wasn't wild, because it was for sisters only, but exciting nonetheless. In the future we would have guests, they told me, but this night, this one was for just family.

The day after, when we had finally recovered, we were given our schedule at the gloryhole, which would start the week after. As first-years we would have to two shifts a week of 45 minutes, while the older sisters had only one. Of course one could elect to do extra time and indeed many sisters did the full hour. With each blowjob we would earn $20 for the sorority, which was little but affordable for students.

"Yeah, buh, how doef ih actually wok?" Sarah asked Ava. Yes, our tongues were still very swollen – some more than others – even though we had taken a medicine for that: three piercings weren't a little thing.

Ava's answer was a smug smile and gesture to follow her. Unconsciously holding my breath, I walked behind her with the others until we reached the door in the ground floor we knew from the first day would lead to "our" part of the gloryhole. Indeed, there it was, the padded cubicle, the thick blurred glass wall with its hole… Actually I'd missed a lot of details, as Ava soon pointed out.

"First: privacy. No communication is allowed. The whole thing is sound-proof and there are loudspeakers that play music. On the other side of the wall the padding of the hole has a circle of bright LED lights. The boys' room is completely dark, illuminated only by the light trickling from our side. If they try to see your face, they'll be blinded."

"What's that?" asked Piper point at a dark rectangular display set in the wall.

"On this side it shows how many are waiting, how much time you have left and all that. On the other side there's a QR-code scanner to check the guy's identity, and the 'reward button'."

The reward was the ability to activate a vibrating pad you rode like a Sybian while you sucked dick.

"A QR-code?" Zoe gasped.

"Oh, yeah, remember the sister behind the 'Tit for tit' app? The computer engineer who's now with Pornhub? Well, she created a whole ecosystem of programs. She called it 'OS before bros'. It manages the waiting line… Let me show you."

At that she led us through a door to the other side of the gloryhole. It was a small, bare room and indeed it was very dark. As soon as my eyes grew accustomed to the lighting, I saw on the wall to our right a big metal plate with four mechanical joint protruding from it and a big handle. Ava pulled it and the plate followed, only to slide in the side immediately after. A bright light flooded from the square opening on the wall and, as I squinted my eyes, the scene in front of me made everything clear.

"The entrance is from the adjacent public bathroom outside the house!" I gasped: in front of us was indeed a very clean toilet.

"Yeah, they move it with this fake pipe and unlock it with the app. The nice thing about it is that this way one can clean themselves immediately," Ava explained proudly. "Basically what one does is check the app to know it there's a free spot, reserve it, and hang around until they're called. Surely you have noticed that there's always someone on the benches in front of the bathroom playing with their phone."

"This is fucking genius!" someone said. It didn't matter who: we all thought it anyway.

In the span of a week we would all become the campus' resident cocksuckers.

*******

Afterword

Thanks for reading my work! Please, find a minute to comment it, even (and especially) if you didn't like it. I'm always eager to improve my writing and... Well, get some satisfaction out of it!

This is the last of the completed chapters that have been sitting in my pc waiting to be published. The next episodes are going to be more self-contained and uploaded less often, i.e. as soon as I finish them. If you have any kinky ideas, feel free to propose something.

12