The XXX Time-Traveller - A Sequel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You... you two just can't barge in here," she said. "Do you have a warrant?"

"We don't need warrants when we have these..."

The two men held up their toy guns.

"...and these... " said Cam as they both grabbed their crotches.

Off to the side, Montoya leaned forward in his seat, grinning as he took a drag of his cigarette.

"Where's your boss stashing the coke?" Apollo asked.

"The coke?" Charise replied. She shrugged her shoulder to her chin and smirked. "Like Coke Zero?"

Apollo and Cam cocked their heads back and looked at each other, momentarily confused.

"Psst! Don't improvise, Charise," Parker directed.

"Shut up, Parker," Montoya snapped. "Let her do whatever."

"Crikey, Rocket! We got ourselves a bloody come-eee-dian Sheila. Streuth!" Cam said through a frozen smile.

"The cocaine, bitch! Don't make us use our warrants," Apollo growled and they both grabbed their crotches again. "Tell us now!"

Apollo was ramping up the intensity, leaning into Charise. She liked it... a hella lot, and fired back, "Go to hell, pig!"

Apollo grabbed her by her collar. "Why, I outta..."

"Now, now. Calm down, Bruce," Cam said, patting Apollo on the chest.

"You asshole cops won't get anything outta me!" she declared, getting into the role.

She swatted away his hand and tried to turn away, but Apollo grabbed her by the arms and shook her, snarling into her face. "Yeah, bitch? What if we put something into you? How about a couple of things? Hard things? Long things? Deep into you?"

Judd mouthed along with the words as he spoke them, taking pride in his script-writing abilities. Montoya burned through his cigarette with one long drag before casting it aside, leaning forward even further, hands folded tight.

As she listened to Apollo threaten her and shake her by the arms, Charise almost broke from the script again, barely stopping herself from shouting, "Yes! Do it!" Instead, she hissed, "Go deep as you want! You won't find anything, pig!"

"Butts," Apollo barked, "tear this place apart!"

Cam proceeded to amble around the room, gingerly tipping over the decor and pushing pillows to the floor, ensuring he didn't break any hotel property. He couldn't stop himself from snickering. Finally, he turned back and said, "I got nothin', mate! We're bloody buggered! I've checked everywhere, fair dinkum!"

"Not everywhere," Apollo said, still sneering. He shoved Charise back onto the bed. "I guess we gotta do this the hard way, then."

"I reckon we gotta tie me kangaroo down, Bruce," Cam chimed in, just blabbering gibberish at this point.

"Fuck you!" she spat.

"No, baby," Apollo hissed as both he and Cam stepped up to the edge of the bed, standing over her, primed and ready, "Fuck you."

They moved to join her on the bed but Charise suddenly held up her hands and said, "Wait!"

The two men stopped. The trio by the camera looked confused.

Charise sat up on the edge of the bed. She adjusted her glasses and sweater, folded her arms, then peered at the men with a cool gaze. "How do I know you have the authority... and the ability... to conduct a proper investigation?"

Apollo and Cam tilted their chins. "Um..."

"I think I have the right to inspect the tools to be utilized for this probe," she sniffed.

Parker whispered, "You're improvising again!"

Montoya slapped him in the stomach with the back of his hand. "What did I tell you, numbnuts? I said she can say and do whatever the fuck she wants!"

"B-but she's going off-script..."

"I don't give a fuck about the script," Montoya shouted, snatching the paper from Parker's hand and tossing it aside. "The script is a piece of shit!"

Judd couldn't hide his hurt behind the camera.

Unfazed by the bluster off camera, Charise wiggled deeper into the bed, clearly enjoying herself. "C'mon. You two are supposed to be LVPD's finest, or so I've heard. Whip'em out."

Apollo and Cam shrugged, unzipped and dropped their bottoms and underwear.

Charise's eyes narrowed as she pinched her chin with her fingers, pursing her lips. It was all she could do to hide her elation at being presented with a lineup of two very handsome, meaty lengths of cock for her perusal.

She shifted on the bed and beckoned Cam to step forward. Leaning in close, she took up his cock and lifted it up. "Australian, you say?" she said before smiling and giving his tip a sniff and a lick. "Well, your dingle doesn't smell like a dingo, at least."

She pecked another kiss on his tip before taking it into her mouth with a deep suck.

"Mmm," she purred, as she swept her lips over him.

After just a few seconds of her talented tongue and mouth going to work on his shaft, Cam raised his head, his mouth widening and his eyes going almost cross-eyed. "Cr-crikey," he gasped.

Apollo, waiting patiently by Cam's side, grinned at him as if to say, "I told you so."

Judd swallowed hard as he held the camera steady. He suddenly recalled, as well, how talented Charise was at giving a blowjob.

Cam really did have a tasty cock, she thought as she drew her mouth repeatedly over the ample length of stiffening muscle while cupping his sack with her fingers. Probably the best thing, though, about sucking him dry was it got him to shut up with the stupid Aussie expressions. As he held the side of her head and pumped his hips forward, he settled for simple "oohs" and "ahhs" and "yes, baby's".

"Fuck, she's good," Montoya muttered looking on intently with his lips behind his folded hands. "Now suck Apollo's."

Charise didn't need to be told twice. She withdrew her red lips from his glossy cock with a soft slurp, then shifted aside. "That's not a cock," she said through a wicked grin, then raised Apollo's familiar, long, thick shaft. "This is a cock."

Apollo and Cam frowned, not understanding.

Charise shrugged. She guessed that scene didn't make it into the trailer. With a shrug, she swept back her long red hair, then once again filled her mouth with a big, heaping portion of man meat. Again she hummed with pleasure, pushing his tip against her inner cheek and gulping at the bitter taste of his precum dripping from his stiff cock.

"Yeah, baby!" Parker coached enthusiastically from aside. "Lick it down his length. Yeah, paint his balls. Good. Yeah, play with Cam's cock at the same time. That's bitchin'!"

"Will you shut the fuck up?" Montoya finally shouted at him. "She doesn't need your fucking Siskel & Ebert critique! Go get the other camera and get in there!"

Meanwhile, Charise had a grip on both men, alternating between the two of them, sucking them and stroking them. It was a smorgasbord of virile, hard cock.

"Wh-where's the cocaine, bitch?" Cam gasped.

"You..." Apollo paused to swallow and wet his lips, "You're supposed to be the Good Cop, Butts. I'm the Bad Cop."

Charise pulled her mouth off of his tip and spat a glob of saliva onto him. Smearing it over his cock while churning her hand up and down his shaft, she looked up and smiled. "Mmm... you're both the Good Cop. Really good. You can probe me now."

Montoya clapped his hands. The heat was officially on. "Go get her, boys!"

Apollo and Cam slowly curled down and forward towards her. Charise welcomed them with her mouth and body as they took turns kissing her with darting, lashing tongues while stripping her of her clothing.

"Careful. Watch her glasses. Don't knock'em off," Montoya reminded them. He added under breath, "Christ almighty. That is one fucking hot redhead."

Neither actor was going to dispute that as they discarded her bra and panties, their hungry eyes always upon her pearl white flesh. Kissing and fondling her, they eased her nude, sexy body back down onto the bed. She settled into the soft sheets and within seconds delighted in the dual sets of masculine hands and lips indulging in her nubile flesh. Her quickly stimulated body wriggled seductively against their groping hands.

Judd and Parker were both on cameras now, carrying the rigs on their shoulders as they moved around the bed for the best shots.

"Ooh, yeah," Charise gasped when she felt Apollo's finger angle upward in her pussy, tapping her sensitive G-spot, and pressing his thumb against her clit. "Check me deep, baby."

"Gonna need a longer probe," Apollo breathed, then covered her lips with his, sinking his tongue in and fluttering it about in her mouth.

"Mmm," she moaned, wrestling with his tongue with her own.

She gasped again when Cam wrapped his mouth around her pert pink nipple and sucked on it hard. All the while as they continued to run their lips and tongues against her moaning mouth and tingling flesh, she stroked their hard cocks feverishly.

Pushed further on the bed, she leaned back up against the pillows and cushioned headboard. Cam stood up on the bed, his feet straddling her, and pushed his cock into her yawning mouth once more. Charise accepted it with gracious, greedy sucks.

Cam tilted his head back and groaned, "Oh, fuck, that's good."

Caught up in her feverish blowjob, Charise barely noticed her thighs being eased apart. But then she groaned languidly when she felt the tickle of a wet, slick tongue at her pussy.

"Still tastes like cherry," Apollo breathed through a sharp grin, his head looking up from between her blushing thighs. He dipped his tongue down again, pasting her pussy lips and bud with succulent flicks.

"Oh my fucking god, that tongue of his!" Charise thought, even as she continued to give Cam's cock her all. Her brows pinched as her eyes squeezed shut behind her glasses, trying to concentrate although her body flinched and hitched of its own accord against Apollo's swirling, spry tongue.

She stiffened suddenly, her lips still wrapped around Cam's cock, then trembled and exhaled a harsh, ragged groan. She bucked her hips, shoving her dripping pussy against Apollo's mouth as she orgasmed for the first time. Finally dropping the shaft from her gaping mouth, she gasped with pitched breaths, "Oh, fuck! Oh my god!"

Apollo continued to suckle at her petals, lapping up her dripping cum.

"Oh, shit," Charise gasped, still caught up in the orgasmic sensation sweeping through her, "Fuck me!"

"Someone fuck the poor girl already!" Montoya ordered.

Parker and Judd scrambled around the bed nearly colliding into each other as the trio shifted around in earnest, gasping and groaning like beasts, their tight bodies all flushed and glowing.

All of them kneeling upon the bed, Charise was sandwiched between the two men, their hard bodies pressing against her overheated flesh. She kissed Apollo who knelt before her, trading spit with their tongues, while stroking his cock. He continued to dance his fingers along her now damp snatch.

Cam reached around from behind to give her tits a sturdy grope. She bullied her hips back, nestling the sexy curve of her ass against his crotch, seemingly implying that he was being offered the honours of first go.

With a grip on her torso and a dip of his hips, he nuzzled his tip into position and then eased in with a broad thrust. He was long and oh so very hard.

Fair dinkum, for sure.

"Uhn... mm-yes," Charise gasped, tilting her mouth away momentarily from Apollo's kisses.

He immediately seized her face and pulled it back, anchoring her mouth to his with his tongue. Charise braced herself against his solid frame as Cam revved up his body, grinding into her from behind.

"Judd, pull back for a wide shot of all of them," Montoya said, fully taking over the director's reins. "Parker get around to the other side. Zoom onto that amazing ass of hers. I want to see that cock action."

Charise didn't need to see that 'cock action'. She was experiencing it in every other sensory way.

Pushed gently from behind, Charise eased down onto her hands and knees. Cam continued to fill her with rigorous thrusts but Apollo's cock took the place of his lips and tongue along and within her mouth.

Montoya clapped again as if he was watching a ballgame. "Fucking hell, what a babe. Just knocking it outta the park."

Cam's fingers dug into her soft flesh along her hips as he banged his crotch against her ass with crisp smacks. In front, Apollo and Charise locked eyes as she looked up, sucking indulgently on his delicious cock. While he watched with immense, beaming satisfaction on his handsome face, he swept back her long red hair, gripping a clutch of it at her back. He was even mindful to reposition her glasses as they slipped down her pointy nose due to the stiff rattling thrusts from behind and the perspiration on her glistening face.

For a person who had no trouble traveling through it, Charise didn't seem to care how quickly she lost track of time while being banged by two stallions in their prime. Yet as many minutes passed, she remained energized and invigorated. She was more than ready for Apollo after Cam finally withdrew and the men exchanged places.

"I'm out of battery!" Judd announced.

"Well, move your ass and get another one," Montoya ordered. Truthfully, he was running a tighter ship than Parker ever would. He barked at the former Director, "Hey, Selleck-light. You get in there. I don't want to miss a thing."

What he didn't want to miss was Apollo angling his cock against Charise's pretty, pink pussy lips as he knelt between her legs, her lying back on the bed. Grasping her ankle aside, he swayed his hips forward. The video camera lens zoomed in, in sync with his shaft slipping inside of her.

"Oh-h... fuck! Yes!" Charise groaned. Cam was good --very good-- but she'd been waiting to feel Apollo's cock in her again for... well, decades. He didn't disappoint.

"Get'er done, mate," Cam rasped, his faux Aussie accent noticeably dropping. Sweating harder than he did from the jumping jacks, he slaked his thirst for her hot flesh by suckling on her tits. While he stroked his cock, he gasped, "Streuth, you're a beauty Sheila. I defo can't get enough."

Apollo knew the feeling. The look on his face told Charise he felt the second time with her was as good as the first, even if he had to share. His mop of golden hair droopy with sweat, his face shiny and blushing, he rocked his head back with every deep, grinding thrust, all the while grinning as if high on lust and desire for her.

To his credit, Charise felt the same way and wasn't afraid to be vocal about it. "Fuck! Yes, Apollo! Sh-shit. Ohh, god! Harder! Fuck! Harder!"

"You heard the girl," Montoya demanded with an encouraging wave of his hand, "put some oomph into it, you wusses!"

Apollo immediately "put some oomph" into it. They all did. Minute-after-minute, position-to-position, the trio found new combinations to express and enhance their sexual rapture till they were sultry, sweaty morass of flesh and wanton lust. Cam had a go working 'Down Under' a few times, and while he didn't have Apollo's snake-like tongue, Charise's quivering pussy had no complaints.

Like her male counterparts, Charise couldn't get enough of either of them. Their smell, their taste, the sounds of their lustful groans and growls echoing in her ear, their throbbing cocks alternating impatiently, taking their turns in her slick, warm snatch. Even as their motions became more brusque, rough and rugged, spinning her around, tossing her over, digging into her flesh, pulling at her limbs, and filling her with zealous thrusts, she delighted in all of it. While the two studs jockeyed for position, she greedily enjoyed them both at her leisure.

As with the eyes of the video cameras weighing on their shoulders, the cameramen watched in silence but intently, focused in, zooming in and out of the action. From his seat, Montoya directed them all with nods of his head and gestures of his hands, the slit along his lips stretched to a salacious grin.

Now riding hard on the cock of a prone Apollo while continuing to kiss and jerk off Cam kneeling beside her, Charise was peaking yet again. Cam reached down between her thighs, teasing her quivering clit with his fingers, sucking on her tongue as he probed her mouth with deep kisses. Beneath her, Apollo rolled his hips, rocking her like a hobby horse, jamming her with churning shifts of his stiff cock. Her slick, sexy body swayed to the rhythm of her studs.

"Bring her home, boys," Montoya said with an unexpectedly steady voice.

Gasping, Charise broke away from Cam's kisses. She squeezed her eyes tight behind the foggy, streaked lenses of her glasses, gripping Cam's cock with one hand, digging her nails into Apollo's chest with the other. She trembled and quivered, swallowed and groaned, "Oh. Ohh! F-fuck!"

She came hard, spilling her juices all over Apollo's hard cock still buried deep inside of her. Her chest shook as she continued to gasp while Cam lashed at her nipples with his tongue.

Both men were breathing huskily, erratically, with fixed, yet fiery looks in their gleaming eyes. Cam came first, shooting his spunk all over Charise's fist and onto her lap as she continued to pump him. He rumbled a groan against her ear, nibbling at her lobe, blowing hot breath across her cheek, "Mmm... goddamn, you're so hot."

Below, Apollo lurched his hips, his flat stomach tense with strain, gritting his teeth.

"Hold it," Montoya directed, "Pull out first."

Almost struggling to contain himself, Apollo growled his breaths while he hurriedly withdrew and pulled out from beneath Charise.

She immediately gathered him into her arms as he got to his knees and smothered him with sultry kisses while he gripped his cock between them. She felt his jism splatter on her lower belly in two harsh shots, oozing more strands as he continued to stroke himself. His slick spunk raced down her thigh, dribbling onto the bed sheets.

The men continued to rub their slippery, hard bodies against her, her pale, milky flesh smothered between their tanned skin. She turned her head slowly back and forth between them, showing her appreciation with long sucks of her lips and delving dips of her tongue at their mouths.

"Say the line," Montoya directed.

Apollo leaned back, grinning. "We're still gonna need to take you in for questioning... bitch."

She grinned back at him. "Okay, coppers. I'll bring my own cuffs."

"Streuth," Cam chuckled.

"Cameras pull back, aaand... " Montoya held his hand up before dropping it. "...end."

Parker and Judd immediately dropped the heavy cameras from their shoulders with a sigh of relief. They both looked like they needed a bottle of tequila each.

On the bed, the threesome continued to kiss and fondle each other, basking in the glow of their sweat and heat, and the Vegas sunshine.

Montoya stood from his chair, dabbed his brow with a kerchief and lit another cigarette. He paused and pointed at them all. "And that, you bastards, is how you shoot a fucking porno."

Judd almost saluted the man as he strolled to the bathroom.

Later on, Montoya paid for dinner at the grand buffet, and afterwards, he returned to the suite to review the tapes with Parker. Judd headed back to the casino. Cam suddenly remembered that he had left his Jolt Cola sample cart unattended the entire day and needed to run back for it. Before he said good bye --or "G'day"-- he wrote his phone number down and gave it to Apollo. He felt, after today, he may have found his calling as a pornstar.

Ah, Sin City...

That left Charise and Apollo --now back in Barry-mode-- to stroll the Strip in the evening.

"I get this feeling that you're going to disappear again," he asked, grinning. "What if I didn't buy you chicken balls?"

She giggled and shrugged. "Doesn't mean you won't see me again."

He smiled and nodded, seemingly agreeing.

Charise laughed, "I can't believe you guys were trying to find a lookalike replacement for me."

"No one could replace you, Cherry," he said thoughtfully. "Before I forget, here's your pay."