The XXX Time-Traveller - A Sequel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took an envelope from him and looked inside, then paused.

"Not enough?" he asked, noticing she didn't seem very enthused by her payment. "I think Mr.Montoya actually did give you triple the pay."

She shook her head. "No... it's fine."

She just didn't think it was enough to sustain Dunlop's mad scientist operations back at the present.

"So, what do you want to do for now? Catch a movie?" he asked.

Charise looked at the chrono-synchronizer band around her wrist. She hadn't used the time-hiccup, yet. Then she reached into her back pocket and pulled out a folded sheet of paper, the horse race schedule.

Turning to Barry, she asked, "Where's Judd?"

--0--

Ffz-ZZT!

Back in the present, Charise stepped out of the refrigerator only a few minutes after having climbed into it and was immediately greeted by Dunlop, still wheeling around in the wheelchair.

"So," he asked, "did our little plan work?"

She scoffed, "What plan? You just dumped me in Las Vegas in 1985 and that was it."

"Well, did you get the money?"

She sighed and tossed him the envelope with her pay from the film shoot. "That's all of it. I don't know how that's supposed to keep you from eating cat food in a month's time."

As she headed off towards the exit, Dunlop looked at the cash and smiled. It would do just fine, he thought. He called out to her, "So, nothing... 'amoral'... occurred, I hope?"

Charise continued walking away and shrugged. "Nope."

Once outside of the warehouse, she stopped and took out another envelope from her back pocket. She looked at the fat wad of cash stuffed in it and grinned.

It was amazing how many horse race trifectas a person could win in an hour.

--0--

Back in his warehouse office, Dunlop finally got out of the wheelchair and walked over to his bookshelf where he kept his Taste of Cherry video collection. He pulled out number two in the series, Double or Nothin'.

After popping the tape into the VCR, he settled into his easy chair and tossed the envelope of cash aside. Maybe he'd use it to get his fireplace going or practice origami later.

For now, he just wanted to sit back in his chair and enjoy a fucking porno.

--0--

November 29th, 1985

Barry leaned up against the side of the telephone booth cradling the receiver between his shoulder and cheek while he spoke to his investment broker. He reviewed the sheet of paper he had found inside the envelope Charise had given him.

"Yeah, that's right. I'm sure," he confirmed, "All of it. Everything. Equally in those four stocks. That's it. Thanks."

He hung up and pocketed the envelope. Standing on the busy Las Vegas streets, he thought of something to do to kill time before his bus departed. Then he noticed the marquee above a movie theatre across the street: "Summer holdover feature: Back to the Future."

Smiling, he headed across the street. He had been really wanting to watch that movie again.