All Comments on 'The Ya Ya Dildohood'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
wonderful story

its a logn story but never gets dull reading it! i luv the way u developed the characters and the story. there wasnt one part i would have liked to develop in a different way than u wrote it, including the truly sensual end!

one of the best stories i ever read on lite!!! 10/10

ty for this reading experience!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Change in outcome?

I seem to remember that in the version posted before that the hero remarried his ex-wife, Andrea. It may make more sense for him to marry Rhonda, as he does in this version. I enjoyed both versions very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Bravo

Very well done!!! Great story with lots of potential for future developments or simply as a stand alone. Nice amount of twists and turns - sexy and interesting. Looking forward to more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent Story!!!

I hope that there are many stories like this one in the near future

BartsnowBartsnowover 18 years ago
Excellent

Once again you have confounded me . . . lol

What excellence in writing.

Loved every word of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Tennis?

I've had to buy a Tennis racket to explain my sudden case of Tennis Elbow...

Great Story

CajunBillCajunBillabout 12 years ago
Great tale (tail !)

Maggie could suck a golf ball through a 50 ft garden hose !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
couldn't put it down kind of read

If it was a paper book, it's a cover to cover read. WOW. What a wonderful, constantly arousing story. I had a hard on the whole time. THANK YOU. I love massaging myself, slowly, lovingly milking my beautiful lifelong friend between my legs for so long and never cumming. Oh, I love to cum, don't get me wrong, but it's a good thing to be able to do for lasting purposes with my woman to go so long without release but near-endless foreplay. ;) Thanks again! :) Yep, time to take care of things. Outside though, in the hot sun surrounded by lots of snow right now. but toasty warm out. sun on my hard cock feels amazing. YUM. and I love the taste and feel of my delicious hot creamy cum in my mouth. I am ALWAYS delicious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Enjoyable Story

this one is a lot of fun. Makes you wish there was a sequel to the YA YA, so we had more details on Richard and Rhonda.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
1*

fucking crap. could not have written a more spineless lead.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
not too bad

for a stroke story. because that's what this is. no plot whatsoever, just a bunch of sluts that for unfathomable reasons all want to fuck the main character. who, by the way, is just a pretty pathetic pussy that everyone leads by the nose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
fun

I've read the 'Ya Ya's before, more than once, and enjoyed it each time. I think Richard is a little more conservative than he - himself - thought he was at the beginning. Of course, he was in uncharted territory for most men. Multiple women, very uninhibited, and all willing to share him. And even a self-proclaimed Lesbian woman who eventually did fuck him. Maybe with Richard she could be termed more closley as bi-sexual. Yes he did let Maggie lead him easily. I think he recognized that, even though her ideas were often outrageous, they were never to hurt anyone. This is fun, though it does stretch the imagination to believe any of it might actually happen.

mr6x5mr6x5about 8 years ago
Excellent work

I must say I usually pass on the longer pieces but this is great work and I just couldn't stop....

Good job

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 8 years ago
Fantastic!

You Sir are just amazing! One of the best ever! Thank you!

deepnydiverdeepnydiverover 7 years ago
Like a fine wine

I have only gotten to page 17 and I am dreading this story to end. It's like a very expensive fine wine. You enjoy every sip as it passes over your lips but don't want the glass to ever get empty. So I am now taking smaller sips of this amazing story prolonging the reading pleasure and savoring every word. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Omg

Can't even put into words how hot this story is !!!!!!! And what a lucky fuck that Richard is !!!!! Keep up the awesome work. !!!!

BertieBlackBertieBlackabout 7 years ago
Amazing!!!

Amazing not only in length but also in the intricate detail of the surroundings and the acts that took place in those scenes. Your description of how Maggie's house was just adjacent to yours separated only by an old fence gave a great deal of ambiance to the entire relationship. Exceptional because the flow and progression from scene to scene was so well worked; worthy of publication.

Will Richard, Maggie (and the Dildohood) and Rhond be recurring characters in other offerings?

LegendInMyOwnMindLegendInMyOwnMindover 6 years ago
Hot Damn!

I think this is the hottest thing I've seen on Literotica. Superb storytelling with really believable charters. Loved the ending with Richard happily married to Rhonda but still sharing the love with Maggie, with pregnant Rhonda's enthusiastic help!

AndrewmsailingAndrewmsailingabout 6 years ago
Puppet-show?

I’m not averse to a puppet show, but I think it better when the puppeteer remains invisible. We know that you ladies pull our strings but it may be kinder not to rub our noses in it. Maggie shows her manipulation of and lack of respect for Richard over and over again. Her treatment of him falls firmly in the realm of, “Don’t worry your pretty little mind about that, just do as Mamma says.” Now I perfectly well recognise that you may well dismiss my comments as demonstrating that fragile male ego that Maggie treats with such contempt. So be it. The descriptions of the sex scenes were captivating, her impatience with his emotions less so. But, in fairness, you kept me interested all the way through. For that, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WOW...What a epic story!!!!

Had I noticed when I started reading that this story has 27 pages I probably would have switched to something else. As it is I didn’t notice its length until I was halfway through...and by then I couldn’t put it down! Absolutely the best story (and longest) I read on Literotica!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
far too long and cut of too abrutly

far too long and cut of too abrutly

NoRules69NoRules69over 4 years ago
Incredible

Great read. Erotic, arousing and fun. I half expected the ending to have Andrea surprising Richard by joining the YA YA DILDOHOOD. But the ending you delivered was perfect. I usually pass on very long stories like this. Always looking for instant gratification. But having read another of your stories I decided to give it a try.

Very glad that I did. Well written. I will be reading more of your stuff.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 3 years ago

5 stars for energy, enthusiasm and marathon sex! I also really liked the way you took time to explore the softer side of Richard. What I would have loved more of was variation in language (too many "best orgasm ever"); what I would have liked less of was revenge on the ex wife.

JReadmoreJReadmoreabout 3 years ago

I am dissapointed...He never fucked Gladys......

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous