The Ya Ya Dildohood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shirley glanced towards Maggie expecting her to add to that, and we both noticed she had a slightly aroused blush to her cheeks.

"Just what ARE you up to anyway?" Shirley asked questioningly, and it was obvious that Maggie WAS keeping something from both of us.

"Open that bathrobe!" Shirley demanded suddenly. "Show us what you're hiding!"

"I was saving it until after everyone else got here," Maggie began. "But since it's really meant more for Richard than for anyone else, then I might as well."

Maggie allowed her bathrobe to open; the gleam from a tiny silver chain, which stretched across her chest, connected nipple to nipple was incredibly beautiful.

"Did you go and get your nipples pierced?" Shirley questioned in shocked surprise.

"Don't be ridiculous," Maggie told her. "Not at my age anyway. And no I didn't, not that it really matters. They're just hooked together by these little nipple clamps."

"Wow!" Shirley exclaimed. "Let me see those!" Shirley immediately rushed over to have a much closer look. "Damn Maggie, they're beautiful!"

"I'll say!" I said, finally joining in. The tiny silver chain that dangled slightly down between and across her breasts was pure sensuality, as well as being elegant and downright erotic. "It really draws attention to your tits!" Shirley stated, saying the obvious.

"I think that was the whole point," Maggie countered. "So, do you like them Richard?"

"I'd say so," Shirley said, pointing down to where my stiff cock was poking up through the partial opening of my bathrobe.

I hadn't even noticed that I'd gotten hard, just gazing at those sexy breasts with that inviting little silver chain hanging suspended between them was almost hypnotic.

"I think I'd better be the one to greet everyone at the door," Shirley mused. "They might all have decided to include Richard, but they might not be quite ready to be greeted by a man's erection the moment they arrive."

We all had a good laugh over that, and I did feel a little embarrassed to be standing there with a very hard "woody" as I'd called it before, and even more so to contemplate standing there with one as they came in the door.

"It might be best if I bring Richard into the room AFTER everyone's arrived. By then, he'll hopefully have calmed down a little," Maggie giggled heartily. "And just so you know Richard, we really do sit and enjoy coffee and pastries first. It's a gentle way to ease into the situation for some of us, well April and Janice and Joanne anyway. Like a lot of foreplay, they need that warming up time before they feel comfortable about starting up anything. In fact, sometimes Joanne disappears into the bathroom for a while before she's even comfortable enough to come out and join us. I suspect she's actually sitting in there masturbating and making herself horny. When she's fingered up enough courage, then she usually comes out of the bathroom ready, wet, and willing to go."

"And while we're on the subject, whose turn is it to start the fantasy discussion anyway?" Maggie asked turning towards Shirley.

Shirley broke out laughing. "Wouldn't you know it? Joanne's!"

I'd remembered Maggie's telling me how they all took turns sharing some erotic experience or fantasy they had. Apparently everyone took turns describing those fantasies in explicit detail. Last week it had been Maggie's turn. And by chance, obviously this week it was Joanne's.

"Think she'll do it?" Shirley asked.

"You know the rules as well as I do," Maggie turned facing Shirley. "No sharing? No touching, not even yourself until you've done so."

Shirley was laughing. "You know, the likelihood is that she's apt to sit here the whole time, fully dressed, not saying so much as a solitary word. She was after all, the last one to finally agree to his being here."

"I wouldn't be too sure about that," Maggie said confidently. "She actually called me yesterday, asking me if Richard was still planning on being here."

"So? She might have been more concerned with his BEING here, rather than not being here."

Maggie shook her head no. "Actually, what she said was, word for word, 'you're sure Richard said he would be there," It was the way she asked me. I could tell she was horny when asking me. You know how she gets, that little quiver in her voice whenever she's excited."

"You're kidding!"

"No, really." Maggie said in honest sincerity. "She really did sound horny. If I didn't know better, I'd have sworn she was sitting there fingering herself while the two of us talked on the phone. On second thought, maybe she was!"

Maggie and Shirley got a good laugh out of that, picturing their friend busily stroking her twat while asking Maggie if I was truly going to join them or not. For a moment, I felt like I had suddenly turned invisible as Maggie and Shirley sat there talking about me, in an abstract sort of way, as though I wasn't even there.

"I thought you said Joanne wasn't interested in doing anything with me, or too me for that matter," I stated butting in on their on-going conversation.

"I didn't say she wasn't interested exactly," Maggie began, adding. "It would be highly doubtful that she would ever do anything, knowing her and all. She'd probably enjoy thinking about it, but never actually go through with it, on account of her husband. But I wouldn't be too surprised to see her get extremely aroused and actually enjoy her self once she sees that hard cock of yours. As I understand it, her husbands been impotent for over a year, and even refuses to try Viagra for hell's sake!"

The sound of the doorbell announced that someone else had finally arrived.

"I think it's time we sequestered you in the bedroom," Maggie told me as Shirley got up and headed for the door. "I'll come in to get you as soon as everyone else has arrived. I don't think that it will be very long, especially as everyone knows you'll be here!" she finished.

Initially I had had the major concern of standing there with a raging hard-on, embarrassing myself. Now, as I sat on the bed in Maggie's room, I was faced with the exact opposite concern, but with the same consequences. Only in my opinion, this was worse, much worse! I'd experienced and handled 'shrinkage' as it's sometimes called. But that's usually when it's extremely cold and completely out of my hands. Much like a woman experiencing RT, or 'rock-tit' and being completely unable to do anything about it. It was like that, only in reverse. I even tried fondling myself to at least a semi-firm cock-stand, but to no avail.

I had quickly discovered, fear and nervousness could cause this to happen too. I had turned turtle, which was a hell of a time for something like this to happen to me. I sat on the bed, staring down at myself in abject horror. Should any of the women out there see me like this, I'd die of total shame and embarrassment. And the more I sat there, worried and thinking about it, the more it seemed I actually shrunk until I'd eventually reached the point where I might as well have tucked it between my legs and pretended to simply be a eunuch.

I could hear several voices now, and knew that others had arrived. But as yet neither Maggie nor Shirley had come into the room to get me. Had there been any other way out, I would have been tempted to take it. Even then I glanced briefly towards the window and considered going out that way. That was, until I heard the door open.

Maggie stood in the doorway beckoning towards me, one finger slowly moving back and forth. "Come in to my parlor said the spider to the fly."

Bad enough my prick was nowhere to be found. And then I felt my balls disappear somewhere up inside me too.

As Maggie had told me earlier, everyone was standing or sitting around having cakes and coffee when she brought me into the room and began introducing me. Everyone was dressed, except for Maggie and Shirley who were the only two besides myself who were wearing bathrobes. The only downright daring look I got was from April, who after being introduced to me, leaned forward, giving me an affectionate kiss on the cheek. The ploy being total subterfuge however as she whispered into my ear so that no one else could hear what she said.

"I'm REALLY looking forward to being with you Richard," leaning back acting as though the brief kiss alone was all she had done.

I'm sure I was grinning stupidly at her when Maggie grabbed my arm, forcing me to follow her. "Joanne, this is Richard." I shook hands with her briefly, watching as her face turned a deep crimson in color. "And don't forget sweetie, it's your turn to share an experience or a fantasy with us this morning," Maggie added, obviously enjoying Joanne's obvious discomfort.

If I thought her face had turned red when we were introduced, it was nothing in comparison to the color it suddenly became when Maggie reminded her of that little point of interest.

"Would you excuse me for a moment?" Joanne said suddenly. "I need to use the bathroom." Having said that, her face burned an even deeper red as she turned, fleeing down the hall towards the restroom.

Shirley came up from behind us just as we all heard the bathroom door slam shut, followed by Joanne's fumbling with the lock on the door. "Well, that should prove interesting later," Shirley said laughing as she said it. "Either she's decided to lock herself in the bathroom and stay there, or she'll be so horny when she finally does come out that anything's likely to happen."

Janice was far less inhibited that her sister-in-law, which I discovered almost immediately. Though Janice was still dressed, it was obvious that she had come somewhat prepared for the occasion. Braless, her medium sized breasts were pressed tightly against the tank top she'd worn. Her nipples stood erect and inviting beneath the material. I had been standing there eyeing them without realizing that I really had been. But Janice had picked up on it immediately and actually reached up to thumb one of her hard points as I stood staring at it.

"Maggie said you were a breast man," she began, still managing to caress herself as though it were the most natural thing in the world to be doing. At that point, Maggie came back to rescue me before Janice had a chance to get a jump-start before anyone else did.

"You might want to go and check on Joanne, Janice. I'm not exactly sure how she's doing, or WHAT she's doing for that matter, but as nervous as she is.... it might be a good idea before anything else starts to happen around here."

Janice smiled at me ignoring Maggie momentarily. "Nice to finally meet you...in person," she said. Then reluctantly turned, heading down the hallway towards the bathroom.

Maggie was chuckling to herself as we headed off across the room to where Gladys was standing talking to Shirley. "What's so funny?" I asked as quietly as I could.

"Oh, nothing really. I was just thinking about how interesting today's apt to turn out to be. Everyone's so fidgety, and self-conscious. Not at all like they normally are after they get here. I find it amusing, that's all."

"You still sure my being here is such a good idea?"

Maggie stopped, forcing me to do the same before we had reached the place where Gladys and Shirley were still chatting, though Gladys had seen our approach and was now looking towards us with a curious expression on her face. No doubt wondering why we'd stopped in the middle of the room.

"Ladies?" Maggie began in a loud clear voice, "if I can have your attention for a moment please?"

Janice came scurrying back into the front room, coming up to stand in front of us momentarily interrupting whatever Maggie was about to say.

"Ah, Joanne's...ah, well you know," she stammered blushing slightly as she looked over towards me. "But she DID say she'll be out in a few more minutes."

Maggie burst out laughing. "Well, that's SOMETHING at least." Indicating that Janice should step back so she could continue her interrupted announcement.

"As you all know, we agreed before arriving today that Richard here would be joining us. As there appears to be some awkwardness, which is to be expected, I also wanted to make sure that no one has had a change of heart either. So...that being said, if there is ANYONE who has changed their mind, they need to speak up now. We all agreed that it must be unanimous, and if anyone here is having second thoughts, best they speak up now so that Richard can leave before anyone says or does anything they might regret later."

For the first time since arriving, the room had become deadly quiet. I was beginning to think that my being here really was a mistake when the sound of the bathroom door opening caught everyone's attention.

"Holy fucking shit!" Shirley exclaimed loud enough for everyone in the room to hear. Having heard that, everyone's attention was drawn to the hallway towards the bathroom door, which had opened. Joanne stepped out and began walking towards us. But what had caused Shirley's comment, was the fact that Joanne was stark naked, and grinning like a Cheshire cat.

"I guess we can get started now," Maggie said more to herself than to anyone else. And in the next instant, opened her bathrobe, letting it fall to the floor. Now she too was naked, again. More importantly however, I was treated to the pleasure of seeing that sensual silver chain connecting her breasts together.

It was then that I also realized, I was no longer playing turtle. As each and every one of the women in the room began to disrobe, though April made a dash towards the bedroom, I was relieved to feel myself becoming considerably aroused.

Shirley had likewise removed her robe, and now approached me with a fresh cup of coffee, setting it down on the table next to me. "Relax," she winked knowingly. "We're just getting started. It's always like this, and there's still lots and lots of time yet for everyone to get to know you a little better!"

Gladys walked over introducing herself, as Maggie hadn't as yet gotten around to it, being interrupted from doing so just a few moments ago. She had worn a comfortable looking pair of sweats, and as she offered her hand, telling me to remain seated at the same time, she then withdrew her handshake and immediately pulled the sweatshirt she'd been wearing up and over her head. Standing before me now in nothing more than the bottoms of her sweats, she sat down next to me and promptly began removing those too.

"I don't mind telling you Richard, I've really been looking forward to this all week long. I've felt like a silly young girl all over again, and I've been enjoying the feeling immensely!"

Gladys had finished removing her bottoms by this time, and I was more than just a little surprised to see how good of shape she was for her age. I knew she was slightly older than Maggie, but when I'd first seen her standing there, I frankly had second thoughts about wanting to actually see her naked. All that flew right out the window when I actually did. Gladys had smaller breasts, compared to Maggie's. But they appeared every bit as firm and full as Maggie's were. Her areolas weren't nearly as large either, but they were dark in color, standing firm and erect. As she stood there before me, I noticed that she had a long scar running around her side. Obviously she had had some major surgery a few years back, but rather than detracting from her sensuality, I found that it actually added some character and commented on it.

Gladys laughed when I did, but surprised me by standing up to show me how it ran along the side and then towards her back too. And though I found all this extremely interesting, the fact that Gladys could stand there completely nude, appearing as comfortable in front of me as though we had been life-long friends made me feel really at ease myself. Also of interest to me was the salt and peppered coloring of her neatly trimmed pubic patch. Obviously Gladys had been a brunette when she was younger, and though her hair was almost completely silver; her pubic hair hadn't quite caught up with the hair on her head. But I felt my cock twitch with the eagerness of actually running my hands through that patch of silver and black pubic hair.

April had returned from the bedroom at this point, and by her appearance, had gone into the bedroom to change as had Janice a few minutes later. Janice was wearing a very sheer almost transparent black chiffon nightgown that covered her completely, yet hinted at all sorts of delectable little goodies beneath. Two of which were rosy-tipped pinkish colored nipples that were accented against the black coloring of her gown.

April was also wearing lingerie, but hers was a white lace that was short and barely covered the crotch-less, matching panties that she was wearing. Both women sat down on the couch directly across from where Gladys and I were sitting. Shirley had pulled one of the single plush armchairs to place it on the other side of the table that separated us, and I had begun to wonder where Joanne and Maggie would end up as we were starting to run out of room for places to sit.

Though Joanne had all but charged into the living room when she did, she had stopped without saying a word and stood next to the couch without making any further effort to say or do anything. Now I watched as everyone finally settled into place as she AND Maggie came into the circle we'd all created. Maggie carried in several large fluffy cushions, promptly depositing them onto the floor. Joanne made herself comfortable lying down amongst them, and I watched as Maggie knelt down on the floor next to her.

"Although we're all aware of what we're about to do here, I thought it appropriate that I explain this just a little for Richard's benefit. And by the way Richard," she said looking directly towards me. "In a few weeks, it will be your turn, so take notes!" Maggie winked at me, but then took notice of the fact I was still wearing my robe, which wouldn't have been all that bad perhaps, except that it was also fully closed. "And one more thing, once we've begun everyone should be 'revealed' in a manner of speaking."

I didn't need a course on etiquette to understand and take Maggie's meaning. I immediately undid the belt on the bathrobe and pulled it free. Simultaneously, my robe parted, and though I considered crossing my legs, I somehow felt that wouldn't have gone over very well either. Thankfully, I had a partial hard-on at least, so I didn't exactly embarrass myself, but I wasn't completely and totally erect either. Maggie continued.

"Every week we take turns sharing an experience, or some sort of fantasy we have. It doesn't have to be anything major or mind-blowing, just some sexy little thing to get all of us a bit aroused." A few of the women snickered, giggling softly, and I assumed by that it was primarily because it was Joanne's turn to provide the opening monologue.

"As you may have guessed, this week is Joanne's turn to entertain us. But we also have another little ritual that we do simultaneously, to help stimulate and enhance the story telling. One of us is also selected before hand to provide that stimulation, in whatever manner we chose to do so. This week, it will be me. And so as Joanne shares with us, I will also share my tongue with her." The look on Joanne's face wasn't simply one of surprise, but she appeared as though she were about to have an orgasm already. Obviously, this was something she didn't experience all that often. For whatever reason, Maggie had made it known to her that this was what she was going to do, much to Joanne's amazement and obvious surprise.

"Whenever you're ready Joanne," Maggie said kneeling on the floor before her.

Joanne glanced briefly towards me, quickly averting her eyes while leaning back into the soft pile of cushions. She began to speak, and only then did Maggie slip up between Joanne's bent knees and actually begin to pleasure her pussy with her tongue.

1...678910...27