The Yacht Ch. 03

Story Info
The yacht adventure changes venue.
2k words
3.83
7.2k
4
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the first time I'd seen Mia clothed in probably a week, even if it was just a red chemise that floated over her slender frame. Suddenly Sam bounced up the steps from the cabin below, wrapped in a thin beige cover, but it didn't cover much, her black bikini quite visible underneath.

"Meet Kim," said Mia, and held her hand out to another girl. Little wider, but her blond hair in the pony tail was cute. "Friend forever," Mia added, and we all cautiously shook hands. She also seemed to be in a bikini like Sam, but wrapped just sufficiently.

I had no idea where Kim had been. There all the time?

I didn't have the cover. Just the bikini I finally put on after what had felt like days in the sun. My naïve self didn't bring the wrap. The last couple of days had been a blur of naked Mia, absent Sam, and Marta's purple bikini.

"Boat," said Mia, and she pointed to the side with the ladder.

Sam was over the edge and sliding down the ladder in a flash. We had barely spoken through this entire thing, clearly living her own life in a world still alien to me.

Kim descended next, holding out her hand to the man in the boat there to help.

Mia nodded at me and I started to slowly move down the ladder, and realized, as he was holding out his hand, all he could see was my ass, my bikini. I hoped no part had slipped out, but I couldn't feel it. Mia followed, glided, like a gift. I was still mesmerized, though as she stepped finally onto the boat, the wind caught her chemise, blew it up. No other underwear. We all saw. Nobody cared.

It was a short, bumpy, silent ride as we slowed to another yacht. I was so awkward and self-aware as we each ascended the ladder. The boat driver's (pilot?) hand on my ass helping me climb up was just an aside.

Even Sam looked a little overwhelmed as we stood on the deck. There were several other people seemingly engaged in small-talk. The men in shorts, the women in bikinis. One was topless, A boobs, but impressive still. All the men were in t-shirts. The one behind the bar wasn't. It was hard not to notice, but none of the guests appeared to be anything other than involved in their own conversations.

"We go below," was the whisper I heard from Mia behind me. She nudged me in the back slightly, towards a statuesque woman in a form-fitting white bikini, holding a tray of drinks.

"Welcome," she said, grinning broadly in a way I hadn't seen outside a commercial. Not her first rodeo. "Please, enjoy." And she held the tray so I could take what were clearly champagne glasses. I nodded. As I was about to move she took my wrist.

"Beautiful girl."

I know I shook my head, but a little nudge in the back from Mia snapped the moment.

"I tell you before. Relax, honey," she stated. But I still wasn't processing well.

Probably two minutes later I'm in a room—a cabin—sat on a couch with my champagne in hand. Mia is next to me, but two other girls were bustling around. One was completely naked, with olive skin and a look of determination, but I wasn't sure on what. The other emerged from what was evidently the bathroom with a towel just wrapped around her waist.

"My friends," said Mia, and naked and semi-naked girl both came over and shook my weak hand.

"Sierra, Siena," she added, chuckling. "I know, who guess?"

Naked girl—Sierra—pulled a light, loose t-shirt over her head. Semi-naked girl—Siena—dropped her towel without any apparent awareness of us, and walked to the closet, pulled out a t-shirt and wriggled it on. They stood in front of us. Despite my vulnerabilities in the past, I had never felt more inadequate.

"Now you," said Mia as she nudged me, but I didn't know what it meant.

"Just t-shirt." Sierra reached into the closet and tossed a shirt at me. "For fun."

As the shirt sat on my lap I still didn't really know what to do, what to say, how to react. Mia sensed my confusion, embarrassment.

"Okay Gem, take off." And she motioned up and down. I was only wearing a bikini. I didn't understand.

"You want help," she said, more softly, but my brain still wasn't processing.

"Up," she said more sternly and I placed the glass on the table in front of me and slowly stood up. In seconds she was reaching around behind me to unhook my bikini top. While trying to figure what was happening she just pulled down my pants.

I was paralyzed.

"Hands up," she stated. I lifted my arms and felt a t-shirt slip over my head.

"Now, sisters," she stated, and I looked, tried to process, and realized we were all in t-shirts, on a yacht. Sierra and Siena were both smiling broadly. I looked at Mia, who tilted her head in a way to suggest concern.

"You okay," she said, "you enjoy."

Out on the deck, feeling the breeze quite significantly between my legs, we were introduced to the other people, all smiling, all polite.

Sam was here now, also in a t-shirt. Kim looked nervous as she shook hands and awkwardly smiled.

"Just relax," said Sam, repeating what had been a common theme. It was virtually the first words I'd heard from her. I know that I smiled as awkwardly as I had seen Kim earlier.

Within moments Sam was chatting with a man and woman who had been sipping on their champagne, as we had boarded. Kim seemed to be shaking, and Mia was milling around the other guests with a confidence that was giving me anxiety with how comfortable she was, wearing what she was. Stunning.

But Kim didn't look comfortable. So my best self figured I'd keep her company, while keeping myself company. I nodded at her to sit at the very large bar, where the six-pack bartender was casually pouring out drinks.

"You okay?" I asked as hot bartender mixed god knows what in front of us.

"I've known Mia forever, and I love her like a sister, but I could never be in the same conversation," she said as we both looked towards that red chemise, floating around the deck with an ease that was ethereal. "I mean, look."

It wasn't an unfair comparison, whatever the long-term background. Mia was a supermodel-quality statuesque woman, floating simply around a myriad of people.

"I'm wearing just a t-shirt on a large yacht with people I don't know," Kim blurted out. "Out of my class."

She looked down at herself and it was clear it was a gut check, almost literally.

"I've heard this for the past week or so, but relax," I said, trying to be supportive. The bartender placed the drinks on the bar in front of us, and I saw he smiled at Kim in a way that wasn't quite the way I'd seen him do that.

"On a yacht, in god knows where, wearing just a t-shirt," she said with a resigned tone and subtle shake of the head. "Look at these people," and she wafted a hand around the deck where folks were talking and, Mia was zipping between them.

"Dolphins," some anonymous voice yelled.

Almost everyone ran to the side of the boat. Kim seemed stuck to her stool, and I wanted to be there for her.

"Swim," yelled Mia, and as her shrill voice still seemed to reverberate we all looked towards her as she unabashedly pulled the chemise over her head, walked to the side of the boat, and dropped with a splash. Two other women pulled off their t-shirts and tossed them aside, and followed. Two guys who were just in swim shorts anyway dropped them into the pile and followed. The I saw Sam pull off her t-shirt and add it to the group. She paused at the top of the ladder, and it always reminded me how I envied her slim ass.

"Come," a slightly older lady beckoned at us, and as she walked towards us pulled off her shirt, unconcerned about her soft, sagging boobs or, clearly, lack of waxing downstairs. She took my hand. I looked at Kim not whether knowing if it was for approval or support. I followed, looking behind as Kim timidly shook her head.

I got to the ladder and all I could see was a bunch of people splashing around.

"Shirt," the lady said, as I looked at her unfazed nakedness.

I saw Sam in the water, splashing around. I processed for a few seconds how in my life this could be a story, wherever it went.

I pulled off my t-shirt and tossed it in the growing pile.

"Now we go," said the lady, and held her hand to help me down the ladder and into the surprisingly warm water. It was also shallow, enough for me certainly to stand, though Sam was doggy paddling around while laughing her head off at something or other.

As a former swimmer, I wasn't worried about the water. More about the overall situation. The older lady stayed close to me, even grabbing around my breasts at one point. I thought it innocuous until I felt her hand on my stomach, and then slide down. Yep, her fingers were now definitely on my vagina. I stood in the water, felt her breath on my neck, and then her fingers run up. I felt it was time to go and wriggled away without saying anything, and climbed the ladder to the deck.

As I got to the top, focusing mostly on the pile of shirts and shorts, I heard a noise towards the bar.

Six-pack bartender was at the side of the bar. Kim was on her knees. As I tried to assess what was happening I saw him pull back, start jerking himself, and then he finished as she looked up to the sky. He saw me looking and quickly pulled up his shorts. Kim was frozen.

Sheepishly I walked over. She hadn't moved.

Six-pack guy had disappeared somewhere.

"You okay," I asked in a very silent way.

Kim turned to me. She had a couple of splatters of cum across her face, and she suddenly took what seemed like a large gulp.

"I've never," she whispered out, tears forming in her eyes.

Like some kind of genie, Marta appeared. She handed me a towel as I suddenly realized I was completely naked and had just been in the ocean. She handed a towel to Kim.

"It okay, I clean up," she said as she held her hand out to Kim who was furiously rubbing cum from her face and hair.

I took a moment to towel my hair while it seemed the deck was clear, and then wrapped it around.

I wasn't judging Kim. No idea, really, what had happened, but six-pack bartender re-emerged. I think I looked at him with challenge.

He smiled very casually. "Nice girl," he added, not really assuaging my concerns or answering any questions. The awkwardness was broken by naked people climbing the ladder onto the deck where Marta had miraculously reappeared armed with many towels. I assumed Kim was just hiding in her cabin.

What suddenly struck me was that the pile of shirts and shorts was gone. But as Sam, then Mia toweled themselves off, nobody seemed to notice or care. One of the men and women simply ran to the front of the boat and laid on a lounger, making out. Others just dropped into the chairs around the few tables, and six-pack bartender went out with a tray to take orders.

Mia walked towards me with the strut of a supermodel. "Have fun," she hummed.

"Totally," and I heard the awkwardness immediately.

"Tonight we have real fun," she said, smiling, and she cupped my cheek. I had no idea what she meant by that.