The Yacht Trip Pt. 03 - Final

Story Info
Husband watches as the seduction of his wife is complete.
3k words
3
28.5k
29
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m-o-t-o
m-o-t-o
387 Followers

Sunday July 26 Tunis

We're off the boat. It turns out things were far worse than I realized last time I wrote. It pains me to write about it, but you guys have been so supportive I feel like I owe you the end of the story.

Three days ago, we were crossing the Med towards Tunisia where we would get off the boat. The sea was rough. Marco gave me some tablets for seasickness. I felt so terrible I took three. The pills knocked me out.

I woke up feeling great. The boat was calm -- we were docked in Tunis harbor. The clock read 8pm. I was uncomfortable at the thought of them alone for the last 12 hours. Went up on deck. Mel was reclining on the bench, leaning back against Marco, her head nuzzled into his neck. He had an arm around her. She was in her bikini and topless. Her perfect nipples were standing up firm. Marco's hand was resting possessively on her belly. As I stood there staring at them, he slowly withdrew the hand, giving me a smirk. She sat up.

Marco said something like "Sleeping beauty -- welcome back to the world." I made some comment about a long nap and feeling better -- really, I was still stunned from seeing him so blatantly touching my wife in such a familiar way. The mate laughed and said he had never known someone to sleep 36 straight hours. It hit me -- it was Thursday evening, I had been asleep since Wednesday morning. Which meant... Mel and the guys had two days and a night without me around. That information, together with the familiar way Marco and my wife had been touching, caused a numbing awareness to spread through me. I told Mel I needed to talk to her down in the cabin. She said "Yes, we need to talk." The way she said it seemed like an admission to everything I was sure had happened.

In the cabin, she pulled on a thin top and hugged it around herself. We sat on the bed, facing each other. I was experiencing a storm of emotions -- fear, hurt, nausea. And the strangest thing -- this raging erection. It was like all these feelings of betrayal were also some kind of demented aphrodisiac.

She was quiet for a while. Then, "I slept with him." As she said it, tears ran down her cheeks and dripped onto her chest. Her admission hit me like a punch to the gut. I knew it had happened, but until she said it out loud, I could still deny it. "That's all you need to know. I cheated on you. Please don't ask me anything else."

My head was spinning, I thought I might pass out. "No," I said, "it's not going to be that easy. I want to know exactly what happened." I was in misery, but I felt I needed to know the full extent of her betrayal, or I was never going to be able to deal with this. I told her over and over that I needed to hear every single, painful detail. Slowly I dragged it out of her.

They were fucking, right under my nose, almost for the whole trip. The first night on the boat, when she slipped out for a shower and I passed out, she hadn't just seen him naked and rushed back to our room. She had gone into his room and sat on his bed. He didn't penetrate her that night, but everything else that could happen did happen.

The first time his cock was inside her was when they were skinny dipping. From then, she fucked Marco every time my back was turned, quickies three or four times a day. When I was in the shower, when I was sleeping, when I left her having a nap and went for a walk on the cay. Soon after I passed out from the pills, she had moved into his cabin. For that day and a half they were fucking constantly.

The truth about Taormina finally came out and it hurt the worst. He had set up the whole thing. While I wasn't watching, he took her up some stairs to a little apartment. It was his friend's place. He told her to wait for him, he would take care of me, then come back to her.

I realized he had intentionally put me at that café and then fucked her so I would hear. I asked if she knew I was sitting just outside the window. She denied it but something about the way she said it made me suspicious. Finally, she admitted that at one point Marco had brought her to the balcony where she could see me sitting below. He had fucked her from behind while she leaned on the railing. Sex in public was such a turn on for her but I wondered how she felt about doing it literally right behind my back. I asked her if that had made it more exciting for her. She wouldn't answer. Finally, tears running down her cheeks, she whispered "I'm so sorry."

I was livid. I wanted to throw up and this time not from seasickness. I don't know why but, I had the hardest erection of my life. I was ashamed of it. I didn't understand it, but hearing about what she had been doing, the anger and jealousy, my only thought was to fuck her immediately. But she wouldn't let me. She pushed me away.

"We're getting off this boat right now."

"Yes, you should go."

Another punch to the gut, "What do you mean 'you should go'? We are going now."

"I'm staying," she whispered. I was floored.

"I'm not leaving without you," I shouted.

Marco opened the door to the cabin -- he didn't knock.

"Bella, enough of this. The talking is a waste. Let him leave." He clapped me on the shoulder like an old friend, "You have a hotel booked, right? Go there now." He started to push me out of the room but I pushed back.

"I'm not going anywhere without her."

"But you must," he said patronizingly, "This boat is no place for you. She's mine now and you don't want to be around for that. Go to the hotel. Find a cute girl. The Swedish girls come down here on holiday and fuck like there's not a single penis in Stockholm. Trust me -- I know."

But I wouldn't move. I wouldn't leave her there. Eventually he just held up his hand to her. Obediently she stood up and moved the leave the room. I barred her way. He laid a firm hand on my shoulder. "Don't make a fool of yourself," he said menacingly.

"I'm with Marco now," she told me. I stood aside and she walked out.

They went into his cabin and shut the door. Soon the sounds of sex started. I stood stunned and unable to move for maybe half an hour. My cock throbbed but I barely noticed.

I listened as she climaxed hard and it freed me. I tried the door but it was locked. I pounded on it. Marco opened the door, naked. His cock was standing straight out, fully erect and glistening. It was at least nine inches long, thick around as my wrist. He stood aside so I could see my wife. She was lying spread out on the bed, her pussy was right in front of me and I could see it was dripping cum and her clit was red and swollen. The room wreaked of sex. She tried to pull the sheet over herself, but Marco stopped her and pushed it back. He watched me watching her, maybe with pity. Then he smiled and said "Now you understand? She's mine now."

He turned away from me but left the door wide open. He grabbed her by the hips and flipped her onto her stomach like she weighed nothing at all. He stood beside the bed, her legs off the side. One hand grabbed her by the hair and roughly turned her face towards me. She and I locked eyes. His other hand gripped her hip as he slid his shaft into her from behind. I watched as her eyes went wide and her mouth stretched into a moan. Soon he hit his rhythm, his huge balls slapping her thighs. Her back arched and her hands grasped the sheets as he hammered into her. Her moaning built towards a climax.

It was excruciating to watch, and I don't know why but I couldn't look away. Before long, she had a body shattering orgasm that went on for minutes. I had never seen her come like that. She held eye contact with me until she had collapsed in a puddle on the bed. Then the spell was broken and I could finally look away.

I went up on deck. The porthole to Marco's cabin was open. I couldn't help myself -- I sat down to watch. She was facing the open window, riding him. His thumb was stroking her clit. I saw her come like that twice before he pushed her onto her stomach and started licking and fingering her ass. He said something to her and she nodded yes. I watched him lube is dick and start working his cock against her hole. She would never let me fuck her in the ass. As his head entered, she grimaced. He stayed there for a long time, just his head slipping in and out. Then her sounds of pain changed to gasps and moans of pleasure. He slowly slid deeper and deeper into her. I watched as she started bucking her ass back against him, both hands between her legs bringing herself off. I couldn't look away from it.

At one point Mel came up top to grab a bottle of wine. She was naked. As she bent over to get the bottle, Antonio reached out and slid a hand up the inside of her thigh. He said something that made them both laugh. He pulled her down onto his lap and ran his hands over her. She laid a head back on to his shoulder and let him touch her. I thought he would fuck her too but after a minute she stood up, gave his hard cock a slap through his shorts, and went below.

Soon after that Antonio went down to his bunk. Alone on top, I slipped my cock out and slowly stroked it while I watched them. I hated every minute of it and I hated that I was jerking off watching my wife with another man, but it all seemed out of my control. I couldn't look away and I couldn't take my hand off my cock.

Sometime before dawn, they fell asleep. I had come countless times -- there was nothing left in me. Utterly defeated, I grabbed my bag and I walked off the boat without looking back. Not knowing what else to do, I found our hotel and checked in.

Marco has been right about the Swedish girls. The next day I picked up a pair of them in a café and brought them back to the room. We fucked and fucked and fucked. As they took turns on my cock all I could think about was Mel at that very moment sliding up and down Marco's cock. I came over and over, but I couldn't be satisfied. Eventually the girls left. My cock stayed hard. The only way I could sleep was by pounding a bottle of grappa.

Mel turned up at the hotel a day and a half later. In the hotel room, she wouldn't look at me. She dropped her bag and shut herself in the bathroom. I went in. I found her wrapped in a robe, hugging herself, sitting on the edge of the bath. I ripped the robe open. Her knees and the top of her ass were raw with friction burns. There were bite marks on her breasts and stomach. There were stuck marks on the inside of her thighs.

"Why are you here? Why didn't you stay on the boat?" I demanded.

"He sent me back. He never planned to keep me. He was always going to send me back."

I left her alone. After a long bath, she took a pill and went to sleep. 18 hours later Mel finally woke up.

"Can we fix this? Can you forgive me?" she asked.

"Probably not, but if we should try, the first thing required is a whole lot of honesty from you."

For a long time, she absolutely refused to talk about what had happened. I pointed out that it was odd that she had already told me so much and I had seen so much, why now stop talking? She said, "The other times were behind your back. I could at least pretend that I didn't mean to hurt you. But this was different. Marco wanted you to know. He wanted to take me right in front of you and I went along. It was such a betrayal." And then she went silent again.

Finally, I realized that if I wanted to hear it, I would have to admit something to her, something I didn't want to admit to myself. It took me a long time to muster the courage. Finally, I said to her, "Mel, there's a reason I need to hear this. I need to hear it because it was the most intensely erotic thing that has ever happened to me in my entire life. Thinking about what happened on this trip -- it makes me so hard, not just physically aroused but emotionally aroused. I'm not sure I've ever experienced such a strong feeling in my life."

She looked confused. "I don't understand. When I told you what happened before, you became such an animal. But I thought you were just working out your rage and jealousy. Or punishing me somehow. How can it turn you on?"

I dropped my pants. My erection shot straight out, pre-cum glistened all over the shaft, my cock was red from the constant stroking. "It's been like this since I saw you sitting with him on the boat. I can't count how many times I've jerked off. I brought two girls back here yesterday and fucked them for so long they had to run out of here. Nothing gives me any relief. The only thing that will give me peace is to hear about it, in every detail. And then fuck you nonstop for days."

"So I'm not the only one who got laid?" she said. She reached out and ran a finger down my slick shaft. She put the finger to her lips and seemed to be thinking about something. Then her legs under the covers slowly spread and her hands moved down between her legs.

After a long silence, she spoke. Her voice had a huskiness to it and I realized something had really turned her on, "You mean the idea of Marco getting me off over and over and over again excites you?"

For some reason hearing Marco's name coming out of her mouth was like a knife in my gut, "Don't say his name," I whispered.

Her hips started to roll. She bit her lip. Her voice was even huskier, "So while I was getting fucked by Marco," she enunciated his name, "you were jerking off? How many times?"

"I don't know," I whispered, ashamed. "The whole time. I never really stopped."

Through the covers I could see her hands working between her legs. "And since then, when you jerk off, you think about the ecstasy you saw on my face that night?"

"Yes." It came out as a whisper.

"And it turns you on knowing that his cock touched parts of me you'll never reach?"

"It does," I mumbled. I wasn't sure now if she was sadistically torturing me or what was going on. Clearly she was enjoying this.

In that throaty husky voice again, "And for how long have you... ahhh.... had this... mmmmm... fantasy? To be forced.... ahh... to watch me fuck a man like Marco?"

I physically cringed at the sound of his name. "Never, until it actually happened."

"Well then I'll tell you something... ahhhh.... I discovered about myself," she purred -- her body was twitching as she spoke. "I never had the fantasy to force you to watch... ahhh... like that. But, when... ohhhhh.... he fucked me on that balcony, I came so hard knowing you could hear. Ahhhh.... And when you stood there on the boat while he fucked me and we locked eyes, it was absolutely the most intense experience... mmmm... I have ever had. Nothing he did to me that whole trip was half as good as it was with you standing there watching."

"I watched you through the porthole the whole night." Her eyes opened wide with surprise and delight as an orgasm practically lifted her off the bed.

Then we started to fuck. And while we fucked, she talked.

She told me that Marco had been insatiable. She talked about fondling and clawing and pinching, mouths sucking and biting and licking, massive orgasms one after another until they blended together into a long continuous climax that went on and on, subsided, and then started again and lasted even longer, over and over.

Before she left the boat, she told me, Marco had invited Antonio to join. The foreplay with the three of them in bed went on forever. They teased her but wouldn't enter her and wouldn't let her touch herself. When she was writhing and begging to be fucked, they finally did. They both fucked her in every hole.

When they were done with her Marco walked her to the door of our hotel room. Before she came in, he fucked her one more time standing in the hall outside the room. Then he had left.

"The last thing Marco said to me was a message for you. Do you want to hear it? I understand if you don't."

I didn't want to hear it but I had to know, "Tell me."

"He said to tell you 'you're welcome'."

m-o-t-o
m-o-t-o
387 Followers