The Yards Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, continuing assets, board seats, and last your final asset your wife Erin."

"Jacob!" Erin gasped.

"Wayne what is this?"

Wayne took his seat behind his desk, "just formalities".

Jake took his wife's hand, "come on, it's time for us to go."

He stepped back from the desk and took a couple of steps away, but stopped when Erin's hand slipped from his own. He turned back and saw her standing firm in her place.

"Jake sign the papers."

"Erin, we could lose everything, I don't want to you be a slave. We don't need this money, or anything else this man has to offer."

She took a deep breath, "you are going to sign the papers, and we are going to meet the deadlines, and make the world a better, and safer for everyone."

She beckoned him back toward her. Jake hesitated a moment looking around the room at all of the eyes that were watching him. He stepped back over to the desk by his wife taking the pen from the lawyer and signing the bottom of the contract.

"And initial here please, and here, and one more signature here." When he was done the lawyer took the pen and smiled.

"Welcome aboard Jake. I look forward to working with you for years to come," Wayne stuck out his hand taking Jake's in his giving it a solid shake, "now Mrs. Miller, Monica has your contract."

"Mrs. Miller as an officer of the court I am to inform you this contract is an agreement with SPSI DBA The Yards. You will be agreeing to a limited FINO agreement.:

I am sorry what is a FINO?" Erin interrupted.

Leaning forward in his desk Wayne responded, "FINO stands for Free In Name Only. Basically, you are a free woman you have every right as a free woman, except when you are in the custody of The Yards or one of its affiliates."

"So, when I am here, I am a slave?"

"Yes, and there are conditions in the contract about how you get the final say so in most requests of your time, except for this weekend, the fair week, and a few special dates in the contract. While you are here you will be treated as property."

"What about people finding out who I am?"

"Precautions will be taken; I can assure you. Right now, keeping you a secret is far too valuable to me." Wayne's tone was sincere and both Jacob and Erin were feeling more comfortable about the document in front of her. "But do understand that your FINO status will all change if those dates and deadlines are not hit."

Erin nodded, "I understand," she took the pen from the female lawyer, "where do I sign?"

Moments later she put the cap on the pen, and Wayne took it from her. "This is a great day for all of us. Jake there will be a car for waiting to take you home, Erin will be staying here for the weekend and returned to you by 6pm on Sunday.

"I know we agreed that you would sleep with her, but the whole weekend?"

Wayne motioned to the guards, "could you see Jake to his car gentlemen?"

"I will be ok honey, I will see you soon," she gave him a wave as he was led out of the room followed by the lawyers.

"I thought he would never leave," Wayne chuckled as he looked at her, and Erin could not help but giggle.

"This really is happening very fast. I think I feel light headed."

He pressed another button on his desk, and the back wall of his office began to retract revealing a very large room. Erin's eyes were wide as she saw all of the menacing furniture, and devices in the room that were now revealed. Other than the bed and a couple of chairs, she had no idea what most of it was for but one.

The gynecologist table was in the corner of the room, and secured to the floor. There were thick black straps hanging from the stirrups, and a chill ran down her spine.

Wayne pressed his hand to the center of her back guiding her toward the table, "all slaves that enter The Yards start here. I need to attend to something and when I return, I expect you to be naked and on the table is that understood?"

She opened her mouth to respond but found the words did not come out so she simply nodded yes.

"Very good, then you should get to it." He stood and watched her for a moment, and realizing that he was not going to give her privacy she started to remove her blouse.

'I mean why should he not watch; he has already seen me naked," she thought to herself as she quickly started to remove her clothing. He turned and left once he saw that she was topless and wouldn't need any more encouragement.

Once she was completely naked, she climbed up onto the table, and placed her legs in the stirrups and waited. She did not have to wait long, when she heard a door open behind her and a handsome young man entered pushing a cart with several items on it. He came to the end of the table, and picked up a tablet to seemingly to verify a few things.

He was tall, and very good looking. She could tell he was fit, but had not overdone at the gym. Exposed like she was she felt her pussy getting wet as she admired him.

"Can you confirm for me you are Slave Miller?"

"Um," slave Miller caught her off guard so she stammered a bit, "um yes I'm slave Miller."

"I am slave handler Logan; I am here to conduct your private intake."

He started to pull on some rubber gloves, and then secured her legs to the table. He pressed a button and her legs spread even wider than they already were. He then stepped forward and grabbed her hips sliding her forward so her ass hung off the edge. He said nothing more as he moved up toward her head and began pulling out straps. One went across her chest just under her breasts, another went across her hips, and one across her forehead. He pulled out arm rests on each side and secured them out from her body like an obscene letter T.

He looked up and pressed a button on the side of the bed, and the video display on the ceiling flicked on with a view of her pussy. The close-up view reviled that her pussy was glistening with small drops finding their way out of her closed labia.

"Before we can verify you are not smuggling contraband in, we must get you chipped, and in the system." He spoke so matter of fact like he had done this a thousand times. Erin realized he had done this a thousand times and she was just another piece of property to him to be logged, checked, and categorized.

"No, I don't want to be chipped," Erin struggled in the bindings be they held fast, "really I think there is an error?"

He glanced at the tablet and picked up a small gun with some kind of needle on the end, "no slave no mistake." He pressed it to just under her left breast.

"NO! NO! NO! PLEASE GET WAYNE!"

Josh smiled as she pleaded with him. He loved it when they pleaded and screamed. He leaned down and took her nipple in his mouth and sucked it hard between his lips. He felt her arch her back just a little under the straps then he pulled the handle.

"CLICK" her body jerked as the chip was injected just under the skin.

"NOOOOO!"

He let her nipple go and sat back up. He traded the injector, for the tablet and started to key in a few things. Erin was silently crying. He held the tablet and pointed it back at her breast.

"BEEP"

Setting the tablet down, "you are now slave 3215, be sure you don't forget it."

3215 rang in her ears. She had never thought she would be registered as livestock, even when she agreed to his terms months ago this had never occurred to her.

He then moved back between her legs and pulled up a rolling stool.

"Before I perform the cavity search, is there anything that could endanger you or me inside of your ass or cunt?"

'What NO! I don't need a cavity OHHHHH FUCK!"

Two well lubed fingers pressed into her ass causing her to call out. He probed deep into her anal cavity, and pressing down on her belly, "cough please."

"COUGH! COUGH!" Erin had tears running out of the corner of her eyes never had she been so humiliated.

He pulled his fingers out of her, and she heard a latex glove being removed, the next sensation she felt was cool gel being squirted on to her pussy, then pressure as he pressed some fingers into her. She looked up at the monitor and saw he had three fingers in her and she instinctively clamped her pussy muscles down and she herd him snicker. He gave his fingers a little wiggle, and she let out a soft moan.

"You slaves are all the same with an itch to have their pussies stuffed with something, cough."

"COUGH!" Erin felt him start to pull his hand back.

"Wait she has given birth, so I have no doubt she can handle more than three fingers, really check her out I don't trust this one."

"Yes sir."

Erin had not heard Wayne enter the room, but he now stood with his back to her looking down at her inspection. Then she felt some more intense pressure, and she tried to pull away but the straps held her tight, "OH GOD PLEASE NOOOOOOOOO!" she cried out the last letter half moaning it half screaming it as her pussy gave in and swallowed his hand.

Looking up through water filled eyes she could see how odd her pussy looked. This sight was new to her, the young man was moving his arm in and out of her slightly. His arm seemed to end at her grotesquely stretched pussy, but she could feel him opening his hand in her, and moving his fingers around. Erin's breathing became rapid and she felt her head starting to swim.

"Well?" Wayne asked looking at the slave handler

"I don't seem to find any contraband sir."

"You sure, I think you should really check"

He started to move his hand more pushing it deeper into her. She could see her belly bulging and moving as he investigated the depths of her pussy, then from the side of the screen another hand entered the frame. The new hands thumb gently rubbed across her clit.

'AHHHHHHHHFUUCCKKKSHIITTTFUCK!!!!" Erin steamed out as her body started to convulse, she felt like every inch of her was on fire, and that she lost all controlled and peed herself before blacking out.

A foul smell of ammonia being waved under her nose brought her around. It took her a moment to figure out where she was, and she could feel she still had something buried deep in her pussy, but this time it was accompanied with a rocking motion. She lifted her head and was happy to find that it was no longer secured to the table. She looked down her body and saw that Wayne now had his cock buried deep in her fucking slowly in and out of her.

"Welcome back sleepy head." he winked and gripping her hips started to move faster.

Erin could feel the pressure in her body building again, and let her head flop down back onto the table. Looking up she could see his cock was every bit as big as the hand that had been in her and she felt herself squeeze it trying to grip it him.

"I have never seen a slut cum that much in my life."

"She was instantly crimson, "I'm sorry I thought I peed on you."

"Fuck no just a lot of slave cum, damn near drown my handler there." nodding above her.

She tilted her head and saw they were not alone, and that the slave handler was preparing some sort of electric pen.

Wayne started to pick up his pace, making hard deliberate forceful strokes every time he buried his cock in her. He started to moan, and Erin felt her own orgasm approaching when Wayne buried himself deep one last time. She felt him swell bigger if that was possible, as he grunted and filled her with cum. She felt him spasming several times, and she was so close she tried to rock her hips on him but the bindings would not let her move. He remained like that for a few moments not saying anything or moving.

Finally, he pulled out, causing a surge of cum to flow from her very open pussy.

"Get her tattooed, collared, and stamped so I can give her a tour."

"Wait please I am so close."

"3215, is it?" the handler nodded, "like I said before I never fuck the same cunt twice," Wayne turned picked up a robe and left the room. Erin was disappointed, and incredibly horny and frustrated as he left.

"Now let's get your slave number tattooed to your lip," he held up the tattoo gun, Erin's eyes went wide before fading to black.

12