The Yards Pt. 06

Story Info
34th Amendment legal slavery story.
13.7k words
4.71
9.9k
6

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/21/2024
Created 05/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kaylee36dd
kaylee36dd
134 Followers

(This is a story from the world of legalized slavery. The 34th amendment made slavery legal again for crime, bankruptcy, and those special souls that volunteer for the fun and games. All characters who are 18 years of age or older, and there is no underage sexual activity. This is story and I in no way condone any acted against someone's will, or permission.)

Chapter 7

As Erin began to come around for the second time, she realized that she was bound again, but this time bent over at the waist, her hands secured behind her back, and her legs spread wide exposing her ass and pussy. The slave handler was busy fasting a black metal collar around her neck and she could feel small tongs poking against her neck. When it clicked shut a chill ran through her body. A louder click followed, and she was surprised as her head and neck were pulled down the table she was on.

"You are now wearing an electromagnet shock collar. There are areas around The Yards campus where with a click of a button we can secure to you walls, chairs, poles, the floor, and in this case a table."

Erin heard the voice, but it was not Logan's voice. She could also hear rustling behind her, but not being able to move her head to see what they were doing.

"Derek, we should tattoo SIN now before we stamp her. That way she won't be crying and all out of control while you are running the tattoo gun."

"Please, I think there is a misunderstanding." Erin was pleading with the men, "I should not be getting a tattoo". She might as well not have said anything at all as they just ignored her and went about what they were doing.

"With all of the technology here, I would think some kind of permanent tattoo stamp machine or something like that would be pretty easy to come up with. So, when we have to do these manual SIN tattoos we can be done faster than the robot downstairs. I mean we are still using hundred year old technology." Derek was talking as he was wheeling a stool and table in front of where Erin was laying on the table.

"Oh, they were evaluating one a few years ago. It was really cool. When the slave's lip was folded down it was just this thing that pinched the lower lip and made the permanent tattoo on the inside of the lip in just a couple of seconds."

"Are you fucking serious! Then why the hell are we still doing it this way." Derek was now sitting in front of Erin and pulled down her lower lip as he spoke. Putting a small clamp on both sides of her lip and one in the middle. He then hooked them to the table keeping her lip pulled down, the skin tight for easy access. He dabbed gauze on her lip, drying it and then went to work tattooing Erin's new slave number.

"Stop what you're doing and look at the eyes of the slut in front of you."

Derek stopped rolling back his stool so he could see her face better. What he saw was wide, wet eyes filled with panic and fear.

"That look right there. That is why we do it the old way. The new way worked great and was quick and easy. The slaves you were tattooing had little pain or discomfort, but what they didn't have was the time to think. The time to consider and feel that they were being permanently marked with a number, added to a database and be forever labeled as livestock."

Tears began to well up in Erin's eyes and roll down her cheeks, as she herself began to realize she was just livestock to them. She squeezed her eyes shut trying to get control of herself. She would overcome this. This was not how this was supposed to be going down, and she needed to find a fire in her belly to get her through this until she could speak to Wayne. Erin was confident once Wayne was here, he would put an end to this nonsense. She just hoped it would not get too far out of hand.

Derek began to laugh, "well your words just mind fucked this one she is really crying now!" He rolled back up and proceeded to finish the task at hand.

Erin was bawling like a baby her body was shaking as she heard and felt the gun marking her. Logan's words had resonated with her. She had willingly given herself to her husband with the understanding she was to serve him completely like the traditional housewives that had come before her. Submitting to the wills and desires of their men. Even though she had chosen to be a preacher's wife, a servant to him and God she still had a will, and a say in how she expected to be treated although she remained silent most of the time. Her presumed freedom was fading with each number he drew into her lip, and after about 15 minutes it was over, and with it her freedoms as well. He dabbed the gauze again, clearing off the spit and blood. Then released the clamps and she was able to close her mouth again.

"Ok she is numbered, have you already entered her into the system?"

"Yeah, I just need to give her the stamp and let Wayne know she is ready."

Erin felt her ass being pulled apart and cool air tickling her exposed rosebud caused it to involuntarily wink at Logan.

Logan chuckled to himself thinking, "all these sluts are the same every hole wanting attention".

"Hey since you're here could you hold her open, make this go faster".

"Yeah sure." Derek stood and leaned forward his crotch pressed to her face as he put his hands on her butt cheeks holding her open.

Erin could smell sweat, and sex on him through the material of his pants but was unable to move her face away. She felt a second set of hands applying some kind paste to her ass. When he was done, he moved to where her head was, and Derek moved out of the way.

"I need you to open your mouth and bite on this'', She obediently opened her mouth, and he started to push a small rubber bladder into her mouth. Once it was past her teeth, he gave the bulb at the end of the hose a few squeezes and the rubber filled her mouth, making it so she could not bite down. He let go of the hose and let it fall and sway from her mouth in front of her for a moment until Derek moved back against her face. She could felt that his cock had started to grow when he moved back against her. "Ok, I am about to stamp you. Stamping as we call it is a process where you will receive a chemical branding."

"WHAT!!" Erin screamed in her mind. She started to struggle, and they just laughed and tightened down the straps a bit more leaving her more immobilized and hyperventilating.

"I won't lie to you, this is going to hurt. I have been told the pain is worse than that of real branding. When we are done you will be sore, and you won't want to sit down, but the pain fades faster than a brand, unless your master is nice and requests a numbing spray. The stamping process does not allow for the spray, but if you do what you're told after this without being a whiny slave bitch I can give you some lidocaine to numb the pain for a little while".

Erin was trying to calm herself down, while at the same time panicking trying to get free. She heard something metal being put under her on the table.

"I have a bedpan for you, since you will most slaves piss themselves before passing out. Ok Derek don't let her go, they tend to find a lot of strength when the pain starts."

Logan picked up a metal cattle prod kind of device, but with a shorter hollow handle that held a green liquid. The end of the device was a metal coil with The Yards branding Logo. The brand itself was a large Y with the tops bent outwards and a Capital T that ran just above the crux of the Y. It was as if they took a capital Y and a smaller font Capital T and stacked them on top of each other. Logan pushed a button on the handle of the device and the green fluid began to seep out of hundreds of small holes covering the metal completely. He then pressed it to the paste and the chemical reaction started immediately.

Erin started to gasp while every muscle in her body tensing up as the chemicals started to burn the inside of her ass cheek. She would have screamed had her mouth not been full of the rubber gag. She felt drool running out of her mouth, the room seemed to spin, and she felt dizzy. She felt her body get weak as a rush of urine splashed into the bed pan, and she passed out.

Erin was not sure how long she was out and was once again being brought around by the smelling salts being waved under her nose.

She jerked in her bindings, "FUCKKKKKKK!" she screamed, her mouth no longer gagged. Her ass felt like it was on fire, as she wiggled and squirmed to get free.

"Now listen 3215, I can give you a numbing agent that will cool the pain a little, but I don't want to hear a single complaint and you better be receptive. Otherwise," he paused and ran his finger across her chemically burned skin. She cried out when he did, tears running down her cheeks. "Will you be compliant?"

Between sobs and gasps for air she nodded her head yes. Then without another word being said as Derick's cock was pushing into her mouth, she felt pressure at her pussy lips as Logan entered her from behind. She felt a cool slickness as he pushed into her pussy, and she was happy that he had the good sense to lubricate his cock before trying to take her. Derek's cock pushed all the way down her throat causing her to gag a little as he held there for a few moments enjoying her warm mouth engulfing him.

"For an old lady she has a tight cunt?"

"No kidding, even after the fisting earlier, she still feels tight."

Logan started to rock his hips, as he grabbed a hold of Erin's waist. "Yeah, I have fucked younger slaves whose pussy don't snap back like this one did." Logan and Derek both chuckled, and despite it all Erin felt a sense of pride as they talked so highly of how tight her pussy was.

"I want a piece of her see how tight she really is,"

"Well, it will have to be another time, we have to finish up and get her to Wayne before he comes looking for her."

"God dammit!" Derek started to pick up his pace putting his hands into her hair, "this happens all the goddamn time. I never get the sluts I want or get pulled away and have to rush getting my nut off."

"Stop fucking complaining, mmmmmmmm fuck," Logan moaned as he felt Erin's pussy clamping down on his cock as they talked about her, "fuck I love her cunt."

"Well, it is shitty and frustrating?"

"Shut the hell up Derek, I mean how many pussies you fucked today, or this week even? How many pussies did you fuck in a week before you started working her, and those you had to work for. Dinner, dancing, or going to the movies, and there was no guarantee you would get your dick wet." Logan looked across from him as they both seemed to be fucking in unison and saw Derek shrug. "Yeah, I thought so, hurry up so we can get this one downstairs."

Erin was in a daze whimpering as they both picked up their pace thrusting harder and faster in and out of her pussy and mouth. She could taste Derek as he began to leak into her mouth, but Logan was the first to cum thrusting hard and deep one last time, holding himself buried deep inside of her. Derek didn't last much longer. He groaned and bucked his hips as his cock pumped his cum down her throat.

Derek stumbled back a few steps and pulled his cock from her mouth leaving a trail of cum on her tongue. Logan was behind her catching his breath, with his cock still twitching deep inside of her pussy. Finally, he straightened up and withdrew from her, leaving her pussy open and leaking cum.

"Now hold still slut." Logan said between breaths.

"What now?" she thought to herself, as she also tried to catch her breath. Then she felt a needle poking her all around the area on her butt that still throbbed, and each needle prick easing the pain until it was all but gone.

"There you go, is that better?"

"Yeah," Erin's throat was a bit raw, causing her response to be a raspy whisper. So, she nodded her head the best she could while still being bound to the table. She felt hands moving around her hips and the pressure holding her body down began to disappear. Both men put their hands under her arms and pulled back helping Erin to her feet. She was a little unsteady at first, but quickly regained her balance.

"Derek, do you mind taking her down to the pre-assessment area? I'll call Wayne and let him know you're on the way down."

"Yeah, sure I don't mind at all," He grinned and looked at her up and down as he adjusted himself before zipping up his pants.

Logan clipped a leash to the collar and handed her off to Derek.

Chapter 8

Derek led her through a maze of hallways and doors, some empty while others were full of people that were always eager to make crude comments about her or give her swinging breasts a squeeze or her ass a slap. Erin had not felt so small and insignificant in her life.

10 minutes later she was pulled into a room that had rows of raised curved platforms. Many of them had naked female and male slaves locked to them with VR goggles covering their eyes. Wayne was looking at a tablet when they entered and waved them over. Derek handed Wayne the leash. Without looking up Wayne waved his hand and Derek left without saying a word.

"Is he gone?" Wayne asked in a whisper.

"Yes, he is."

"Great now let's get a look at you."

He stepped back and circled Erin, lightly touching her butt cheek with the stamp, flicking her nipple with his fingers, before stopping in front of her looking her up and down.

"Your temp brand looks amazing. Your ass we built for it."

Erin blushed hard and tried to will her pussy to stop tingling. "Well, I wouldn't know I was not able to see it."

"You're not supposed to see it. You are free to imagine what it looks like when you see what it looks like on one of the other slaves later,"

They looked each other in the eyes for a moment then he looked down between her legs and nodded at her. "It looks like you have already been entertaining some of the other boys.

Erin felt some fire rise up in her, and fought to remain composed as she spoke, "This is not what I agreed to. I was not supposed to be registered." Try as best she could, she still came off as aggressive, with a tone of indignation.

"This is exactly what we all agreed to. We all agreed that you would go through this process."

"I thought we would just have sex."

"The press won't even bat an eye at cheating stories of politicians, do you honestly think you and your husband would get any more attention?" She lowered her eyes, and he quickly lifted her chin forcing her to look him in the eyes again. "The whole thing revolves around the press learning you have these desires in spite of your husband, and his righteous crusade. If you were dumb enough to think this was not going to be the case, then you are a slave mind ripe for the picking and deserve to wear that collar. But I know you are smarter than that from our interactions in the last meeting. I know that this slut standing before me is just 2 classes away from having her doctorate in psychology."

Erin was startled that he knew this about her. She had chosen to leave school when she got pregnant with Kaylee. It was a difficult decision at the time to give up her dreams to support her husband's dreams and goals to stay at home and raise a family.

Wayne saw the confusion in her eyes, " I told you before I knew everything about you and your husband," He paused for a moment and took a breath, "now are you ready to cut the shit and take a tour?"

All she could do was nod.

"Great, I plan on showing you the place as a first time slave would see The Yards starting here." He paused, holding out his arms to the room as it displayed all of the slaves before them. "This is the pre-assessment room. We bring the slaves here and run psychological and physiological tests on them to determine their propensity to being a slave. We can determine with a great deal of certainty what type of slave disposition they might have, or if they have any emotional desire to be a slave at all."

He looked at Erin and saw that she was confused. He lifted his tablet and punched in a number. The screen started to flash with sexual words and images, each only lasting a few seconds. He pointed to the side of the screen that had numbers that were fluctuating.

"We are looking at what slave 7 is seeing in her goggles," he pointed to a brunette with short hair and small breasts, "the raised platform she is on along with the sensor on her ear and finger, are measuring her arousal. While the goggles track eye movements and dilation. The computers then measure the responses and determine what sort of service they are best suited for. There are also up to 10 points that a slave can acquire toward their overall slave grade." He pointed directly at the numbers 67% and 98%. "This one has a 67% aptitude toward hard usage, and a 98% aptitude toward women. The usage score will help increase her point score while the aptitude will be noted in her auction bio. With any luck she will be sold to an aggressive domme bitch that loves having her pussy eaten while stretching out that slave pussy with a huge dildo." He smiled at her, "I wonder how you would score?"

Erin blushed and couldn't seem to find any words.

He gave her leash a tug and led her out of the room, "perhaps some other time."

They stepped into a large room full of people. All of them were in que lines like you would see at the amusement park. Each person in control of a slave or two waiting to be called up to one of the many desks.

"This is the intake area. While the slaves are getting the pre-assessment, the individuals who hold the POA over them are filling out forms. The federal and state forms not only register the slaves into the federal databases, but locally help us identify who is here for a grading, transfer of ownership, an auction, FINO, or a few little side categories. All of that data is ready when they get to the intake desk. They can also sign up for add-ons, and really give the slave a unique experience while they are here."

Erin just looked around the room in awe of the sheer number of people that were in the room, most of them naked and being led on a leash much like she was.

He pointed to the screen behind one of the intake stations closest to them. The screen displayed an image of the slave that was standing in front of the desk, "See the display allows the owner and the slave to see what is going on and prevent mistakes", he gave air quotes as he said the word mistakes, "You can also see that male slave has a dominant streak based on his pre-assessment. So, we know from experience this process, as well as his new station in life, will be quite difficult for him. He may require long term training, visits to a slave phycologist, chemical intervention to change his attitude, or any combination of the three. Regardless of what he needs in the future his pre-assessment only awarded him 1 point. I mean he is good looking, decent cock, but my guess is he will have a hard time getting a choice grade. He most likely will end up as a labor slave someplace."

"Is that bad? I mean, is it horrible that it will be used to move our country forward through manual labor, doing real work rather than being used for someone else's sexual gratification?"

Wayne laughed, "interesting that you referred to him as it, and well the only thing worse is a 0. He won't bring much at auction; he might be useful in sperm production, but not as many options for male slaves that don't grade well. As far as is it bad that his labors will help keep the United States an economic powerhouse. Not at all hard work built this nation and hard work will continue to keep us thriving. I just feel that the human livestock industry is the next great industry, and you should be proud to be part of it."

He gave her leash a tug again and led her through the sea of people in the intake area and out a door behind the intake stations. They entered a long narrow room, where a small group of slaves were waiting to be attached to a strange ring shaped metal device. They watched as the wrangler guided the slave that was first in line to sit on a metal saddle that ran in the middle of the device. The wrangler then pressed her back against the bar that ran from the saddle to the top of the ring. He told the slave girl to hold her hands behind her back as two dildos were pressed just to the entrance of her ass and pussy.

kaylee36dd
kaylee36dd
134 Followers