The Yards

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Morgan got a smile on her face and drug me up to one of the empty control pedestals. In front of us was a very curvy slave that had a tag on her breast. She appeared to be in her mid to late 20's and she looked very tired. She was bound in some kind of metal contraption. There was a steel bar that was under her knees, making her legs dangle on the other side of it. She was folded much like the slave beside her but she was more in a sitting position. Her arms were stretched out to her sides and bound to the same pole that her legs hung over. Her chin nearly rested on the pole as well. The pole was attached to two more square metal poles that acted as legs went into and under the stage she was on. Rising up from the stage and pressing into their tinder folds was a very thick strange looking dildo attached to the floor of the stage. I guessed it was a dildo, but not like any I had ever seen or imagined. It was blue and green and kind of cone shaped. Then I saw the sign on the controller that said control the Sea Invader. Then it dawned on me that this looked like a tentacle of an octopus or something. It was narrow at the top and quickly got wider till the bottom was bigger around than a soda can, and the whole thing was covered in thick ridges and weird shapes and textures. The tip of it was just inside of her pussy and it glistened at the top from her excretions. Morgan quickly fed some cash into the controller and the timer immediately started its countdown from 5:00.

There was an up and down lever that when she pulled it down a mechanism under the stage pulled the metal leg poles down. That caused the slave in front of us to be pulled down onto a thick toy lodged in her pussy. The speed that you moved the lever controlled the speed of the device. The faster you moved it up and down the faster she was fucked by the toy, or was it the she fucking the toy i did not know. I just watched in fascination, a building lust, and awe of what this woman was going through. I noticed a button on the control box and pushed it. A small round disk with round rubber nubs on it came spinning to life. It was pointless until the slave was being lowered and the disk contacted her clit. Almost instantly she threw her head back and shrieked as the disk spun against her clit. Her body shook and bucked, causing the metal framework she was attached to rattle. Her muscles in her legs and arms contracted as she pulled at her bindings, her body began to shake. I looked at the timer and it flashed 2:45, 2:44, 2:43. In a little over 2 and a half minutes we had driven this slave to a very powerful orgasm. My mouth was dry as I stared at her panting and writhing body. Morgan lifted the lever up and down quickly while I held the button. She was bouncing up and down violently, then one last time Morgan pulled the lever down and held it down. The slave screamed out, and several people looked our way. I released the button and whispered to Morgan that we needed to go. I looked at the timer :32, :31...., I then looked back at the slave. She hung from the metal frame not moving. We had caused her to pass out, and we slinked away to continue our exploring.

The next area was not getting as much attention as the machine and sex walls, but I found it fascinating. Two slave women were under a spotlight. There were three chrome poles rising up from the stage much like the one for the slave we had just sexually tortured. Each slave was straddling a pole that disappeared into her pussy. The balls of their feet just touched the ground, as their legs were held open by restraints that extended out front the pole about 2 feet on each side. Looking at the unoccupied pole with a realistic flesh colored dildo attached to it, I felt my own pussy twitch when it dawned on me what was happening. I knew that they had similar toys deep inside of them. The stage they were on rotated slowly, and as it did I could see that they had their arms in some kind of sleeve behind their backs, with a chain that pulled it tight to the bottom of the pole. A thick collar kept their chins up and was attached to another cable that disappeared somewhere above them. I assumed it was to keep them from falling forward. Drool ran from the gags in their mouths onto their chest running down between breasts. Their bodies were wet and shiny under the warm lights. I could feel my pussy tingling again as I watched them rotate. My breathing began to match theirs as I watched their naked chests rise and fall. Breathing in and out, the tags pierced through their left nipples proudly displaying their slave identification number rising and falling with each breath.

"Interested in making a bid?" The voice shocked me back to reality as I looked to see who had spoken to me. The guy standing to my side was wearing one of the "Grandor Bros'' shirts and I assumed he must be one of the workers.

"Ummm no. Just looking." My face was red as I felt the heat fill my cheeks.

"Silent auction bidding is open to anyone, just $50 a ticket. Can't get a better deal on fine slave meat like this anywhere else."

I looked at them again, this time looking at all of them. He was right, they were the best-looking slaves I had seen there. The slaves were tone and pretty. Their breasts looked firm, and neither had any sag to them. One of the slaves had a nice heart shaped ass, while the others was a bit fuller

"You mean the winning ticket at the end of the fair gets to take one home?" Looking around I saw the secured lock boxes, each with numbers matching SIN on the "Tit Tag." There was a digital display above each of their heads. The slave on the left's sign read "Chance of winning 1 in 1,349". While the one on the right sign read "1 in 1430". I watched as a man approached the slave on the right box and dropped in his ticket "DING" a bell chimed and the sign changed "1 in 1431".

"Yes mam. So would you like to buy a ticket?" looking at me I felt like his eyes were piercing my soul or trying to read my mind, but I had not heard him. I was looking at the one on the right again then back to the one on the left trying to figure out why there was a difference of nearly 100 tickets.

"It's because the one on the right is blonde like you." he smiled at me winking, "and she has nice full lips great for cock sucking". I felt the heat returning to my cheeks. "So would you like to buy a ticket or," he paused for a moment, "or maybe I could arrange for you to take your place up there on the empty pole?"

"No, No, I'm good, thanks. Let's go!" I turned to Morgan but she was gone. I glanced all around me, but Morgan was gone. The guy was still staring and undressing me with his eyes, and I quickly moved away from the display in the direction we had been walking. I stopped briefly at the whipping display. I saw money change hands, and a patron picked up a riding crop, and started to whip the bottom of a slave girl strapped to a wooden X. Her arms spread high and out from her body. A chill of panic went through my spine as I moved on not seeing my friend there. The next area was marked by a red LED sign that said "Brothel". There were several slave girls in stockings, heels, and other various lingerie milling about. I watched as a guy approached the man running in this area, pointed to a woman, and paid his money. Her boss motioned her over, and she led the guy off to one of the small areas filled with cubicles. I could see inside one of the vacant ones. All they had was a small bed, and were separated by curtains. The sounds of intercourse and the smell of sex was strong. I looked around and did not see Morgan anywhere. "Where the hell did she go I thought" I moved away from the brothel and saw that the entrance was next so I turned again and moved to the middle of the tent. A large stage filled with three tall poles and loud pulsating music filled this area. I stood at the edge of the seating area. And watched the slave girls danced around the stage spinning and grinding on the poles. The men sitting near the stage would fondle them when they came by, and try to stick their fingers into the recesses between the girls' legs. Some would smile and dance away while others would let the men finger them for a moment or three before moving on. Looking around I still could not see Morgan.

I was really beginning to panic now. I could feel my chest tighten as I moved past the stage. However, all was forgotten when I saw a word I had not seen before. I stopped and looked around to understand what Bukkake was. I for a moment forgot I was scared and nervous, and was overtaken by my curiosity and my need to see. When I got closer, what I saw was maybe10 guys standing on a slightly raised circular stage. All of them had their pants around their ankles and were masturbating toward the center pit in front of them. Taking another couple of steps forward, I could see that there were two women, one bound spread eagle on the floor and the other on her hands and knees. There was a small round chrome bar that was nestled between the cheeks of her butt, and running half way up her back. There was a cord attached to it that ran to a harness on the slave's head. The cord was pulled tight forcing the slave to have her head pulled back and looking up at the crowd. Her mouth was held open by a gag with a ring in the center of it. They were both covered in cum. So much cum. The cum was in various states too. Some was dried and flaky, while sum was like a jelly consistency, and then some of it was fresh running down their naked bodies. There was not an inch of their bodies that did not have thick cum coating it. As I stood there watching, a load of cum landed on one of the girls' breasts, and the shooter got a round of cheers when his next spurt went inside of the ring landing on the girl's tongue. I looked up at him high fiving the guy next to him, both with their penis' out. Then I felt something wet hit my cheek. then my shoulder was wet. I slowly moved my hand to my cheek, and I turned to see a guy I recognized as a worker from the town gas station. He had his eyes closed cumming with his penis pointed in my direction. His balls were flexing and his next spurt hit my arm. All the panic returned and I felt vomit rise into my throat. I stumbled away from the stage wiping the cum from my face and shoulder. Not knowing what else to do I wiped it into my shorts, as I moved away from this booth and stumbled toward the next one.

"Hey where have you been?" Morgan grabbed my arm getting a handful of slime when she did, I jumped back started and suddenly relieved that we were together again I gave her a big hug holding onto her tightly. "eww you're all wet." She said pushing me off of her.

"Yeah, some guy, I think it was Billy, you know the guy from the gas station. He shot his cum on me at the Buck cake booth," saying the word as I thought it should be said.

"Ohhh gross! That is fucking disgusting!" she exclaimed, rubbing her hand into her own shorts.

"Tell me about it."

"Hey look," she pointed to the guy we had seen when we came in.

"It is Mr. Talbert!" I watched him moving his penis in and out of the slave guy's butt in front of him, as he held onto the slave's ankles for leverage. "Ok we need to go; we can't get seen."

"Wait, I want to show you this," Taking my hand she led me close to the booth and through a hidden flap that led us behind the wall and to the other half of the slaves. We crept in quietly and saw the three people bound to benches. Their bodies bounce and rock with each thrust from the other side of the wall.

"Holy crap!" I whispered as Morgan stepped further into the small space. It was small with maybe only two or three feet from the three slaves' heads to the side of the tent, and only a couple of feet between each of them. Small slivers of light filtered in through the holes separating their torsos in this room and their lower halves in the main part of the tent. It took a moment for our eyes to adjust to the darkness. When they did adjust, we could see that the male slave was a transvestite, her breasts bouncing and shaking with each of Mr. Talbert's thrusts.

"Look he oops I mean she looks almost as tall as you." I squinted and could see she was long on the bench. She was looking at us but could only moan since there was a large gag in her mouth keeping her quiet.

"This is insane," Morgan was moving next to a bouncing body of the brunette in the middle of the three. Whoever was on the outside of the wall was thrusting into her with hard deliberate thrusts, and Morgan grabbed the woman's rocking breasts squeezing a moan from her.

The brunette looked up through sweaty tousled hair biting her lip, "You shouldn't be he....owwwww." Morgan had started to pinch the slave's pierced nipple with her thumb and forefinger as she started to speak.

"Morgan what the fuck! Are you crazy?" I had never known Morgan to have lesbian or even bi tendencies, and the look on her face spoke volumes to how she was feeling at that moment. She was completely into it. She was looking down at the slave with so much intensity, and what looked like desire.

"I am just goofing," she said finally, smiling back at me as she pulled on the slave's tit tag.

"OHHHHH," the brunette moaned again as her body tensed at the sensation then began to shake.

"What did you just do?" My voice was a bit panicked as the thrusting got faster.

"I think she just had a cum?"

"Morgan Sims is that you?" We both froze and looked toward the far table at a blonde slave. She was trying to catch her breath while having the man inside of her.

I stepped over to Morgan grabbing her arm, "we need to go", I urgently whispered into her ear.

"Kaylee?" it was the voice again, "Kaylee, Morgan what are you doing in here you both need to go befoooore," her words stretched out as her body shifted and we instantly knew someone on the other side of the wall was doing something to her lower body, " go or you will...you will get. Oh OH, caught."

"Miss Pierce holy fuck?" Both Morgan I stood open mouthed squinting in the darkness at our teacher strapped to a table.

"Ooh my god what are you doing here..a..a..ar.. are you a slave?" I whispered as we both took a step closer to her.

"Please g-g-g-go before it's.."

"Too Late!" a male voice booming behind us finished her sentence. We spun around to see a slender, greasy looking man flanked by two much larger men. Morgan backed into me and I backed into the table with our beloved teacher on it, and I felt it rocking against me. "Looks like we have a couple of sluts trying to get a show without paying". He stepped closer to us, the other men staying behind him to keep us from escaping.

All I could hear was the blood pumping in my ears as I began to panic. I was frozen in place as he quickly closed the distance between us. Soon he was right up next to us. He ran the back of his hand down my face, and I could smell the foul odor of cigarettes on his skin. Morgan got it worse as he groped her breast much like she had done to the slave a few moments before, "please no," I whispered.

"Oh no you listen girly, you've been caught trespassing and stealing, and it would be well in my right to put you right next to your friend on the table, and get what's owed me out both your juicy cunts!" His words rang in our ears, and everything seemed quiet despite all the moans and cries of pleasure around us.

"No you can't..,' Morgan seemed to come out of her daze and pulled away from him.

He stepped closer still. He was so close now that his body could not help but touch ours. I tried to move back, but I was stuck against the moving table behind me. "The hell I can't!" He reached up and grasped the front of our tops, and I could see in his eyes he was about to rip them off of us. I started to cry, while Morgan grew indignant. Everything seemed like slow motion then. I felt him pulling my top away from my body, The material weakened, and stitches snapping as he began to tug. The surge of panic and vomit started to well up inside of me. My knees started to shake and my world started to go black.

"They're students!" The gasping voice came from behind us, and all of us froze and looked at Miss Pierce, her eyes closed biting her lip, her body still shaking and jiggling with each thrust.

"Fuck me," he said releasing the material from his grasp stepping back. "Take these two to my office, and bring that cunt when she is done!"

He stormed out of the tent leaving the two filthy fair workers grabbed our wrists, pulled them behind our backs and secured them with zip ties. They led us out from the back room and into the main tent. I had never had my hands tied up before and it was a very new experience for me. I felt my crotch doing weird things. I could feel that I was wet, and maybe getting wetter as I walked. It felt like every step sent a tingle into my clit. I felt a huge sense of dread and humiliation as they walked us beside the attraction we had gone behind and right beside Mr. Talbert. He stepped back when he saw us his softening cock slipping from the ass of the tranny he had been fucking. His mouth was open, staring at us as we passed. I looked down to avoid his gaze. My face was flush and I could feel the slickness and heat between my legs growing. I saw him try to cover himself as we were escorted away. They quickly guided us through the tent then away from the sounds, and people. They passed us by several travel trailers as they made their way toward a large semi-trailer with windows and steps leading up to a door in the side. Loud music, moans, and the sound of slapping flesh could be heard from a few of the other crew trailers as we passed them. A loud moan came from the trailer on our left and I could not help, but turn and look as we moved past.

_____________________

An older woman, wearing a black latex hood with mouth and eye cutouts was looking out of the dirty travel trailer window. She was on her hands and knees with a black rigid leather collar tight around her neck keeping her from moving her head. There was a chain attached to the D rings in back of it that ran to another ring in the cheap wood paneling ceiling, A red ball gag covered in teeth marks from those that had worn it before her, kept the cries caused by the weighted nipple clamps that swung back and forth as the 5th guy of night was pumping in and out of her. Cum from the first 4 men was running down her inner thighs as this fair worker slapped her already red ass. Her eyes narrowed as she saw the two young girls being led by. The man fucking her roughly pulled the plug out of her ass, and even through her the gag her moan was loud enough to be heard outside of the trailer. One of the girls turned to look at the trailer, and she immediately recognized her daughter Kaylee being led down the path toward the manager's office trailer. She was stunned and shocked, fear for her daughter's wellbeing rose up in her, and she had not realized the man fucking her had pulled his cock from pussy and started to push into her now open ass. She moaned again, opening her eyes wider as she was rocked forward and she caught one last small glimpse of her daughter Kaylee and her friend being pushed into the manager's trailer.

_____________________

We were both pushed forward into the office, and our wrists were freed but then quickly zip tied again but this time to the chairs they placed us in. One of the men quickly left, while the other took a place standing beside the door smiling at us. I choked back tears, and looked over at Morgan. Her head was down, and I could hear her talking to herself.

"What are you doing?" I whispered to her, but she just sat there mumbling under her breath. I sat back and took in the room, as the tears dried to my face. I was surprised that it was neat and tidy, but it also had the same strong odor of sex, as the tent, but this one also had the smell of stale cigarettes in the air.