The Yards

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned my head to look behind me. My eyes went wide with fear. The trailer was long and there were three other women I could see. One was tied to a bed; her mouth was gagged and she had a blindfold covering her eyes. There was another woman attached to the wall. She had a long metal rod coming from the floor and disappeared inside of her much like she had seen in the tent. She had a cloth hood over her head, but by the way her body was shaking I knew that she must be silently crying. Then there was the last woman that I saw that was completely naked except for a shiny latex mask that covered all of her face. She was spread eagle and mounted to some kind of big wooden X. I saw all kinds of equipment along the sides of the trailer. Things that looked like exercise equipment, and other strange devices on the walls and hanging from the ceiling that just looked evil and menacing. Everything I was seeing was just starting to register with me when the door opened and the man from before came in.

I spun my head around and both Morgan and I looked at him as he stepped through the door followed by a police officer who shut the door behind them. The fair boss was tall and thin, and not handsome at all, but he took command of the room when he entered. The officer was a bit pudgy, and smiled at us. The smile was not a nice smile, it was creepy, and I felt dizzy again. I felt this was the most excitement he had at this assignment. "Where is the slave?" the boss asked, looking at the man by the door, as he took his seat behind the desk across from us.

"Sam went to get her.'

_________________________

The trailer door flew open. "Good she's still here." The woman tried to turn her head to see who came up but she had very little mobility with the collar and chains. She bounced forward as the door shut behind the new stranger.

"Fuck! This old bitch has a nice tight cunt and ass." the man fucking her slapped her ass hard as he went back to a steady fucking rhythm of her plump ass.

"Yeah, I'm next, don't let her leave or anyone cut my place till I have my go at her."

"Relax man she signed up for a 6-hour shift, and she has 4 hours to go. Why, what does Mr. Franks have you doing?"

Sam had moved up and squeezed one of the older woman's heavy tits as the bounced with each trust of the guy behind her. "We caught two sweet little pieces of ass sneaking into the slave tent.

"No shit!" We gonna get some fresh teen pussy to play with?" He asked, slapping the older woman's ass again.

Get this shit, we found them behind the glory wall feeling up one of the slaves, and it turns out they know each other, and the slave is their teacher."

"You mean that teacher slave we got in the harem, she is THEIR teacher?"

The woman sucked in her breath, but neither of the men noticed. "Look I got to go. Keep her warm for me and no one cuts in front of me."

"Yeah yeah, bring me back a beer when you come."

"You got it," and he was out of the door almost as quickly as he had come in."

The dirty fair worker started to fuck her ass harder driving himself deep in her bowels. Her mind was in turmoil, enjoying the sexual bliss of being used, while the fear and dread for what might be happening to her daughter began to overtake her. She thought for just a moment about her first experience meeting Mr. Franks and thought of her daughter being in her place. Her body started to shake as her ass clamped down on the cock assaulting her. The orgasm ripped through her body, her mind went blank as her body succumbed to all of the sexual stimulus both physical and mental, she was experiencing.

"OHHHH FUCKKKKK!!!" he thrust into her hard one more time, holding his cock deep in her as he erupted. "OH fuck you have a nice ass." He said as he pulled his softening cock from her. "I will never understand why you sluts love this kind of treatment?" he unhooked the chain and turned her head, her eyes looking up into his. Loosening the gag a little he pulled it down so it still hung around her neck "Clean er up slut," pushing his slimy cock into her waiting mouth. "I wonder if them new girls are hot? It don't matter none I guess. I just like me some of that tight young pussy. I hope we get a chance at them."

She could not figure out if he was talking to her or himself, but her mind began to wonder if Kaylee and Morgan would be ok. She knew what kinds of things went on in that office, and her pussy began to tickle again

_________________________

"Excellent," he glared at us from behind the gray steel desk, "I think we should wait to speak with her first, before we decide what to do, what are your thoughts, Officer Munn?"

"I agree, I should probably interview them all. Your indentured will probably give us the truth even if these two don't," nodding toward us, "I am sure the threat of the lash will make her honest."

"Indentured," I thought to myself. "Miss Pierce chose this? Would she be back as our teacher? What was going on in her head?" My mind raced as they spoke.

"What sort of penalties are we looking at if I move to press charges for retail theft or trespassing?" the manager asked the officer as he leaned back in his chair.

I turned my head to look at the officer, "oh any number of things as low as fines, community serv.."

The door popped open interrupting him. Morgan and I both looked up as our math teacher was brought into the office on the end of a leash. She was still naked and her hands were bound behind her back. Her tan skin seemed flawless but the top and inside of her thighs was red and splotchy. I assumed it was from all the attention that half of her body had been getting. I could see her inner thighs were also shiny, slick with the cum running down her legs. Her leash was handed to the manager, and the man that brought her to the room pushed her to her knees beside the desk. She sat on her heels, legs spread, her head bent looking down at the floor. I could not help but stare. Considering everything that had gone on so far, I was in shock to see my teacher like this. She looked tired and her blonde hair was a mess, but despite how she looked now her body was tan, slim, and looked like she worked hard to take care of it. Her breasts were high on her chest and looked to be 36 b or c I think, but they looked firm with pert nipples. I could feel my pussy tingle looking at her. Despite the fear of getting caught and what might be happening to us so many thoughts and fantasies about her, or me in her place. I was a mess of emotions and could not understand all of the sexual feelings I was encountering, and they almost were greater than the fear I was feeling.

"As you were saying, officer, what could I expect as consequences for these two?"

"As I said, fines, community service, it would be hard to get them indentured through the courts around here. You would have to prove how they caused a loss to your business, but as a minimum they would be walking away with trespassing tickets. That would be on their record, and could prove some difficulty for them getting into a good school. Could be community college or a trade school for these two. Then of course if you pressed charges, and it went to court you could ask for restitution including all your attorney, travel, and lost wages fees. Could be pretty pricey for them, and I am sure you would win any case you brought to court. Then who knows if they cannot pay the fines and fees they could be on their knees with your collar around their necks"

"Thank you officer" he tugged on Miss Pierce's leash, "2347", she looked up at him, "how do you know these girls, and how do you know they are still in school?"

"They are a couple of my students," she whispered.

He quickly slapped her bare breast, "speak up slave I didn't hear you!"

"They are a couple of my students sir," she quickly responded in a raised voice.

"And do you teach them physical education, slave yoga, how to be a whore?" all the men laughed and my face burned red. I looked at Morgan and saw that she was also red with embarrassment, her eyes like our teachers were down looking at the floor. "Answer me slave, what do you teach them?" He growled at her, slapping her breast again. I saw it shake when he struck her.

"OHHHHH, FUCK! I TEACH MATH, AND ART SIR!", she blurted out, breathing heavily.

"Excellent, now that wasn't so hard. I think you will need a refresher later on your place here, and how you are to interact with your betters." he said as he slapped her breast a third time. Our teacher moaned, and bit her lip to stifle a cry. "I think I should press charges, with maybe a total loss to me at a minimum of $5,000, but more like $10,000 with the additional security staff, and cameras I will need to buy to insure this does not happen again."

I heard Morgan start to cry. Her parents barely got by and lived paycheck to paycheck, and I knew that kind of money would be devastating to her. I would be in better shape, but my parents would be disappointed and make me pay the fines on my own. I feared the wrath of my father. He might send me away to live with a family out of state. My actions would bring too much shame to a prominent man of God as he was. I could forget about going to college for a couple of years. The officer took out his hand cuffs and pulled Morgan to her feet. She started to shake uncontrollably and crying out loud, huge tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Wait a moment officer," the manager had raised his hand motioning for him to stop. "I have a thought," he reached over and lifted Miss Peirce's chin to look at him. He was being soft and very gentle as he did so. I was confused by how nice he seemed to be. "You are a good teacher aren't you 2347?"

She looked at him and shook her head, "yes sir I think so," answering him.

"And you would do whatever it takes to protect your students, yes?"

She hesitated but only for a moment, "yes sir."

"As you know your contract will be complete at the end of this season, but if you would be willing to extend for an additional 3 seasons. I will let them off the hook with not even a trespassing ticket," he looked into her eyes as he went on "we can keep this whole nasty experience a secret." He smiled down at her. She looked up at him then to us. We stared at her pleading with our eyes, Morgan's crying seemed to be on pause with a single tear clinging to her cheek defying gravity waiting for our beloved teacher's answer. I vowed in my head that if she agreed to this, I would be the best student she ever had.

"One season," she responded, turning her head and looking back at the floor.

"Two seasons, one for each girl, and that is my final offer." The smile never left his face as he looked down at her.

"PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE," I pleaded in my mind for her to accept this offer, but I felt a sense of dread overtaking me. I would never commit to two years of slavery for two people that meant nothing to me. My gut started to burn and I felt like I was going to throw up. The time seemed to drag by as she kneeled there thinking.

"Please," I heard Morgan whisper beside me, vocalizing my own pleas.

She finally spoke, "one season, plus breaks."

"One season, plus breaks, one three-day weekend a month and you commit to being an NL slave".

She looked at him for a long moment

"Do we have a deal, or am I having these two brats arrested?"

She looked over at the two of us and with tears in hers she looked down and quietly nodded yes.

"Fuck yes we have a deal!" he said quickly, "get these girls out of here." He stood looking at his two goons. "Officer if you could stay and be witness to the signing of the new agreement," he pulled her to him by the leash.

I was stood up from the chair by one of the men, a bit shell shocked with how quickly things were now happening, then along with Morgan we were pulled from the office and led back to the way they had come toward the busy midway. We passed by all the trailers again, and as we focused on a woman in a rubber hood laying on a wire spool table, her legs spread and ropes around her ankles were tied to the awning of the travel trailer. Her legs were held high and open, as a carnival working was fucking her wildly. Her breasts were being mauled by a female who was blowing smoke into the woman's face. There was a line of three men behind the one impaling her, all waiting their turn. The woman turned to look at them as they walked by. Her eyes were glassy, and it looked like she was smiling at them.

"What the fuck man! I said I was next! I don't want a soggy pussy!" Sam started to move to the group fucking the woman on the table before turning back, "You got this from here man, so I can get my turn before these fuck heads wear this slut out?"

"Yeah, I got you," he said

_________________________

Kaylee's mom felt a sense of relief as she watched her daughter being led away, but then her vision was cut off by the thigh of the woman who had been groping her breast as she lowered herself onto her face. She knew Kaylee would be ok, so she closed her eyes and she started to lap at the pussy that was now presented to her. Then she suddenly orgasmed. Her pussy squeezing down on the cock inside of her as hard as she could as the orgasm coursed through her body. She knew she was high both on weed and sexual freedom this place had given her this week, and she passed out. When she opened her eyes again the pussy was gone but the aroma was still there, and looking to her side her daughter, Morgan, and the man escorting them were gone. She then felt pressure against her ass hole and looking down her body she saw Sam as he pushed into her ass.

________________________

"I suggest you go home, and don't come back or our boss might not be so generous next time," He let us go by the Ferris wheel, cutting the zip ties from our wrists, and turned disappearing into the crowd.

We did not have to be told twice we quickly made it to the shuttle and sat in silence as they took us to the parking lot. We did not speak to each other again until school started three weeks later.

_________________________

It was well past 1 A.M. as Erin made her way to the back entrance of the fairgrounds. She was tired, and walking slowly. Her legs were weak and her pussy was raw. She had no idea how many men had had her. She was also still a little high from all the smoke that had been blown into her face over the course of her 6-hour adventure. She had been allowed the privilege of a quick shower, and it offered little more than an opportunity to get some of the dried cum off her body before they turned off the water. . She could see the fog lights of the lone car at the back entrance, and knew her husband was waiting for her. She opened the door and fell into the passenger seat and was met with a soft loving kiss from the Reverend Jacob Miller.

"Mmm thank you I needed that," she closed the door and melted into the seat.

"You're very welcome," he said as he turned in his seat and put the car into gear, "how was your day?"

She looked at him and smiled, deciding to keep seeing their daughter to herself at the moment. "It was wonderful!"