The Year of the Cat Ch. 04

Story Info
Matt and Janice make a pinky promise.
5k words
4.65
15.3k
19

Part 4 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/21/2023
Created 09/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jugg_Head
Jugg_Head
334 Followers

Author's note: 100% Fiction. All sexualized characters are adults.

Saturday morning arrived. Linda pouted, hugging her daughter goodbye beside her parked car.

"I'll miss you, Baby Girl. I'm so proud of you! I love you!"

Linda then turned to Matt, who smiled warmly at her.

"Come here you sexy man!" She enveloped him in a tight body squeezing hug, surprising him with two hands clutched to his butt cheeks.

"Tell that girlfriend of yours to take care of that glorious dick!" she said, not so quietly.

"Jesus, Mom!" Janice exclaimed.

Linda couldn't stop laughing at Matt and Janice's blushing faces as she took a seat behind the steering wheel.

"Bye! Safe travels!"

Janice and Matt watched Linda's car drive away and turn the corner towards her home.

"Your mom fucking rocks..." said Matt, smiling.

"Told ya she was fun! I must say: you've got quite the charm working for you, homie. My mom is pretty smitten with you."

Matt grinned. The temperature outside happened to be unseasonably warm for this time of year.

"You know what we ought to do today?" Janice spoke, walking up the staircase to their top floor dwelling. "We should open all the windows and let the apartment air out." She paused at the front door to their apartment. "I don't know if it's the warm weather, or if it's me just reacting to my mom's visit, but... I'm in the mood to CLEAN!"

Matt entered the apartment and scanned the living space they shared. It was picked up and tidy. "Looks clean to me."

"No offense, but it's 'guy clean'" said Janice. "It looks nice now, but I'm talking floors, base board scrubbing, window cleaning, dusting... you know, the WORKS!"

Matt nodded, noting her excitement. "Ok, where do we start?"

Janice shook her head. "Oh Matt. You don't have to help. I've just got a wild hair up my ass. I'll do this on my own."

Matt countered, "It's ok. I've been neglecting a deep cleaning of the place for too long. I'll lend a hand."

Her eyes lit up. "You will!?"

Just then his phone rang. Looking at the display he saw Pamela's name appear. "Actually, go ahead and start without me. I'll join you right after I talk to Pam." he said, turning to take the call in his room. "It should only be a few minutes."

Janice nodded. "Ok! I'd change into some clothes you don't mind getting messy if I were you." and began gathering cleaning supplies.

In the bedroom, Matt answered the phone.

"Hi, baby."

"Hey Matt." Pamela seemed quieter than usual.

"Everything ok?"

"Yeah, it's just that... I feel really bad about the way I've been treating you lately... and I want to make it up to you."

Matt blinked in amazement at her uncharacteristic self awareness. "E-Everyone's allowed to have a bad day or two..."

"Matt. Please. Come over this Friday. We've waited long enough."

"Does that mean what I think it means?" Matt hoped, silently.

"Ok. I'll be there." he spoke.

~~~~~~~~~~

Matt's mood was sky high as he entered the living room to join Janice in her cleaning endeavors. He had changed into an old bleach stained T-shirt and a pair of loose basketball shorts.

He saw Janice on her hands and knees facing away from him. Her long bare legs led up to a pair of cut off jean shorts that hugged her ass appealingly. She scrubbed with earnest at the base board with the wet scrub brush. A bucket of warm soapy water within reach.

When Janice heard Matt return she paused her scrubbing to raise herself up and wipe the sweat forming on her brow. She was wearing a rag of a tank top; off white with stretched out straps that allowed a recklessly plunging neckline. The top probably would have been able to be tucked in on an average figure, but Janice's rendered it a crop top, barely long enough to come to her belly button. Serious signs of wear and tear was evident from the fabric; large areas worn thinner than the rest with several various sized holes emerging through the aged cotton. Her new beige utility bra showed effortlessly through the top with varying degrees of translucency.

As he approached, Janice couldn't help but to notice Matt's joyful expression.

"You look like you got some good news!" she said, smiling at him.

"Yep! Friday night! Hopefully getting laid!" exclaimed Matt, grabbing an extra scrub brush.

"Way to go, stud muffin. I hope it happens!"

"Me too! Ok, show me where to start."

Janice pointed out the areas she wanted to tackle in the living room and left Matt to find a spot around the corner to begin in the dining room. The open windows let in a cool breeze, but the warm temperatures and the vigorous activity soon had the two dripping with sweat.

"Oh geeze. Why did I wear my new bra?!" Matt heard Janice whisper to herself from the next room. "Its gonna get ruined!"

Matt heard Janice struggle with an unseen task, then a sigh of relief. From the doorway he watched an enormous beige bra fly through the air land on the rocking chair. The sound of scrubbing soon resumed. Matt gulped, imagining Janice's breasts in their current state of display. He decided to focus instead on the base boards before him.

"Hey Matt!" Janice called out a few minutes later. "Could I get a hand moving some stuff?"

Matt took a deep breath, preparing himself. "Sure! Coming!"

"...Let's hope that was just a poor choice of words" Matt gulped.

He entered the doorway to see Janice bent at the hips facing away from him yet again; however, from this immediate vantage point, Matt had a heart stoppingly clear view into the bottom of her low hanging tank top. Her huge naked white breast bottoms hung suspended, shaking ridiculously from the motion she employed. Matt lost his breath.

"I can't quite reach behind this bookshelf." she said, completely absorbed in her task. Matt's dick was thickening as he cautiously approached her. He lifted and easily shimmied the heavy bookshelf away from the wall.

"Perfect! Thank you! Now I can get it!" she said, eagerly dropping to her knees to attack the baseboards with the wet scrub brush.

Matt silently turned to resume his own scrubbing in the dining room.

"Wait! Don't go yet! Please! I'm gonna need help with the couch too!"

Matt was almost trembling as his cock grew, uncontrollably. "O...ok!"

Janice rose to her feet and faced Matt. Her chest heaved.

"She's really going for it!" he thought.

The tank top was drenched in sweat, draped loosely from her stupefying upper body. The holes in the fabric showed off various visible swaths of breast meat. Miraculously, no holes revealed her areola, but they were still plainly visible through the thin, translucent material.

Matt continued to sweat holding a large brush against his fully erect dick, in what he hoped wasn't a suspicious pose.

Janice pulled her pink hair into a pony tail. When she lifted her arms, her visible midriff grew even more visible until the bottoms of her breasts threatened to appear from underneath the tattered hem. She had an alluringly padded tummy, just thick enough.

When her hair was up she finally lowered her arms, but the damp fabric had gathered and clung to her bust, leaving the lower portions of her breasts hanging only just beyond view by mere inches; a predicament she refused to address.

"Ok. Get on that end of the couch and let's move it to the middle of the room." Janice said when her breath had finally returned and she was ready to keep going.

She was possessed with a single minded focus and nothing was distracting her.

Matt bent over and grasped the bottom edge of the long couch to raise his end. Looking up, he saw Janice bend towards him to do the same. Her low cut tank top offering a stunning view of her prodigious, glistening cleavage.

The two hoisted the couch up with their legs into a standing position and walked a few steps to the center of the living room.

Matt nearly dropped his end when he saw the arm of the couch lift up beneath her tits, heaving them up into a bulging overflow of skin. Matt couldn't believe the amount of Janice's tit that was rolling out of the tortured tank top.

She paid absolutely no mind to her state of dress, nor to the reaction it created in Matt's pants.

When the couch was down, she simply grabbed the scrub brush and went straight to work again on her hands and knees.

"Let's both attack this part so we can move the couch back." said Janice.

Matt lowered himself to his knees and started scrubbing the base boards from the far side working towards Janice, who was facing him working her way to meet him in the center.

"For the love of god, don't look up, Matt." he begged himself, silently.

Janice was quickly moving forward in her work progress, getting nearer and nearer to Matt in the process.

Matt heard her scrubbing stop.

"I hope I'm not being too bossy." she said.

"Oh no. You're not. I'm always happy to help." Matt replied, keeping his eyes down. He diligently continued to utilize the brush against the white paint.

After minutes, they were only a couple feet from each other. Matt couldn't help himself. He finally cast his eyes upwards.

"Oh god, I shouldn't have done that..." he cursed himself, for now he was unable to look away.

The low cut of her tank top provided a barely visible frame of two undulating flesh mountains. Both of her gigantic breasts were fully visible from the tops, to the bottoms, to their flailed out sides. Her nipples managed to hide just below the hem, amazingly. Janice's violently shaking bust nearly touched the floor.

Matt had no choice but to watch in suspense as she shifted her weight to her non active arm. His heart skipped a beat when he saw the skinny strap of her tank top slip off her shoulder and slide down her arm past her elbow, rendering her nearly topless. The other strap hanging precariously on the edge of her shoulder seemed determined to finish the duty any second.

Matt pleaded with himself to look away, but he was being hypnotized by the repeated lust drenched movement and the hem of her failing garment sliding further and further down her enormous, bulbous tits.

Finally, their scrub brushes met in the middle, signaling the completion of the task. Matt stayed in his hunched over stance and backed away, hoping to not look like he was trying to hide a throbbing erection.

Janice stood up, wiping the sweat from her forehead. She finally looked down regarding her tattered work shirt. It was soaked through with sweat, clinging to her with as much effectiveness as a wet napkin. She nonchalantly pulled the fallen shoulder strap back to it's rightful place. Then she pinched the bottom hem of the tank top with both hands, pulling down to smooth out the bunched up wrinkles.

Janice either didn't realize her strength or the fabric's weakness as she pulled, for ripping sounds were heard and the worn out holes in her shirt widened to the point of obscenity. The largest one opening up a five inch tear just below her left areola.

"Well, shit. I guess, this top is going in the trash after this!" Janice laughed. Matt worried he might have to do the same to his underwear.

They moved the couch back into place. Matt managed to escape back to the dining room without his hard on being detected, or at least mentioned.

"Thank you, Matty!" Janice called out. "I won't bug you anymore, promise."

"My pleasure. Anytime!" he responded, trying to regain focus on cleaning.

A few minutes of hard scrubbing by himself managed to deflate Matt's boner down to a manageable size. He couldn't hear what task Janice had moved on to in the living room. He tried his best to clear his mind of the views he was missing in the next room and hunkered down and continued scrubbing.

Suddenly, Matt heard a crashing clatter from the living room and rushed to the doorway to see an overturned ottoman and Janice picking herself off the ground beside it.

"Are you ok!?" Matt cried, running to assist her to her feet.

Janice chuckled. "Yeah, but I lied: I think I'm gonna need your help again after all."

"What happened?"

"I was trying to dust that ceiling fan by myself and I fell off that wobbly ottoman."

"Want me to get it?" Matt offered.

"Naw. Just hold me steady. I'll get it."

Matt gulped as Janice stepped on to ottoman again facing him. She reach out, grabbing his shoulders to steady herself on the precarious foot rest. Matt placed his hands gently on her bare midriff securing her upright. However, his mouth went dry as he regarded Janice's incredibly huge tits hovering inches away in front of his face. Her barely covered bust encompassed his entire field of vision.

When she felt secure Janice extended her arms upwards. Matt once again watched the bottom hem of the tank top rise and the twin eclipse of her massive white moons hovered just below the inverted horizon, this time he was close enough to feel the warmth radiating from them.

The giant hole that had been formed earlier rose along with the rest of the tank top. Matt tried his best not to shake when he watched the pinkness of Janice's areola slide into view through the gaping tear, followed closely by a poking rubbery nipple. Matt's face was so close to it he could have reached his tongue out and licked it.

Janice went about dusting the ceiling fan blades, unaware of her exposure. She used a wet cloth to keep the dust from the fan blades from flying into the air, however, her best efforts couldn't keep a few straggling particles from floating down to the ground.

Of course, Matt's erection was back and straining painfully against the confines of his shorts. He was in a panic trying to figure a way out of this situation while keeping his arousal a secret, when suddenly, he heard a loud sneeze and felt Janice lose her footing, toppling forward. Matt immediately tightened his grip to steady her, but was stunned to a standstill when her bigger than head sized left tit smashed directly into his face. Matt's dick spasmed when he felt her bare nipple slide across his eyes and nose, forcing itself finally between his lips. Janice wrapped her arms around Matt's head tightly in a panicked attempt to regain her footing.

Matt couldn't do anything but wait for her composure to return and desperately resist the temptation to open his lips over her nipple and begin sucking.

"Oh my god! Matt! I am SO sorry!!" Janice exclaimed, pulling away from him, allowing him to breath.

His eyes focused in front of him to her pink nipple still happily greeting him through a gaping hole in white cloth. His eyes grew wide then shot up to hers looking down on him.

"Uh, Janice? Your... wardrobe is... malfunctioning."

Her eyes flew to her nipple peering through the tear.

"Oh geeze! Sorry!" she cried, grabbing her bottom hem and pulling down urgently.

Once again tearing sounds were heard as the holes in her top widened to the point of no return as the bottom hem finally gave way, taking with it a huge portion of obscuring fabric. The naked bottom third of both her enormous tits loomed before Matt's face. Her erect nipples tenting the fabric just within the newly formed bottom hem.

Janice sighed. "To hell with it. I'm almost done. I just have the far ends left to get, but I'm really gonna have to reach. Hold me tight!"

To reach the ends of the blades, she took a chance and stood on her tip toes. Matt wrapped his arms around her thighs clenching his hands together just below her butt. He lecherously raised his eyes to the spectacle above. She wouldn't have been able to catch him looking if she wanted to. All Matt could see hovering inches before his eyes were two enormous naked, cream colored globes jiggling and shaking in gorgeous splendor against her rib cage. Her head and shoulders were obscured by her breasts' unbelievable projection. The bottom hem of her nearly useless tank top had crept up past both her nipples. Matt's heart raced at the sight.

His eyes feasted on her wobbling pale behemoths for hours it seemed. Matt was completely mesmerized by their perfection. Finally, after two actual minutes, he heard Janice. "Ok. I'm done. I'm coming down now."

Matt released his grip and stepped back. She held on to his hand as she safely returned to the ground.

"Phew!" she sighed. "Glad that's do-...oh, uhhh... ahem... Matt?

Only then did Matt remember to pay mind to hiding his erection, but it was too late.

To his terror, Janice was staring wide eyed directly at the huge bulge in his pants.

Matt's knees were shaking. He was convinced Janice was about to storm out of the room and start packing.

"Ja... Janice. I'm so sorry! I-it just has a mind of its own... P-Please don't move out!."

Janice silently continued to look down at the giant tent in Matt's shorts, then up to his pleading expression.

He couldn't believe it when a smile began to crack along the facade of her seriousness.

"Move out?!" she started laughing. "What are you talking about?!"

Matt stammered. "It's.. I mean, I..."

Janice gave Matt a sympathetic sigh. "Look... I already got the word from my Mom: as long as I'm living with a guy, I should expect these... things." she said hinting at his pants. She took a step closer and put her hand on his shoulder. "Matt, I want you to know I'm ok with it. Really. It's only natural, right? So, don't be embarrassed! We'll keep it just between us. Besides, you'd get a pass from me today anyway, considering the good news you got from Pam!"

A momentary silence awkwardly passed between the two facing each other before they became aware of themselves.

"...I think we'll skip the windows today. Looks like it might rain anyway... " Janice paused regarding her friend. "You know... If you feel THAT bad about it...you could let me take another bubble bath in your tub!" she smiled excitedly.

Matt smiled weakly in return nodding his head, "Sure."

"Great!...I'm gonna get ready.." she said stepping towards her room. "It should take me ten minutes or so... maybe you should have some alone time...?" she raised her eyebrows hinting again at his protruding erection.

Matt agreed blushing and nodding silently. She thanked him for his hard work and parted company behind her bedroom door.

In his own bedroom, Matt's dick pulsed in his shorts angrily, demanding satisfaction. He was so worked up over the course of events today that he began leaking cum as soon his thick cock felt fresh air. All he had to do was wrap his hand around the middle of his veiny shaft and pump once. Cum erupted from his cock head. Matt's dick bucked as ropes of white jizz poured out drenching the bedroom floor. He nearly toppled over from the force of his orgasm.

"Fuck!" he said catching his breath. "I have to work on my stamina!"

Matt went about cleaning up his mess. Then, after washing up and changing into fresh clothes, he waited in the living room for Janice to come back and start her bath.

Bubsy cat hopped up onto the couch and nuzzled Matt, happy that the cleaning commotion was finally over.

"Feel better?" giggled Janice stepping into the room on her way to the bath. She was wearing her new silk robe and held two bottles of product for the bath.

Matt laughed with her in spite of himself. "Haha..yeah."

Bubsy's attention was caught by the long belt of the robe dragging behind Janice, but it disappeared behind the bathroom door before he could rouse himself to the chase. The chubby feline opted to stay and get pet by Matt.

After a few minutes of stroking the purring cat, Matt stood to grab a cold beer and a plate of thanksgiving leftovers. Upon heating up the food in the microwave, he sat at the table to enjoy his lunch.

His plate was nearly empty when he finally heard Janice come out of the bathroom.

"Wooo! I feel SO much better!" she exalted. Janice strode into the room still wearing her silky blue robe, the long belt still trailing behind her.

Jugg_Head
Jugg_Head
334 Followers
12