The Year of the Cat Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, girl! We're gonna have a blast together! By the way, how is he?"

"Matt's good. He's having fun. I'll have to show you some of the amazing pictures he took of these Japanese temples he found. They're beautiful!"

"Mmm-hmm. And how much phone sex are you two having?"

"We jack off together when we can." Janice sighed. "The time difference makes it tough, there's only a window of a few hours while we're both awake. I don't think my poor vibrator is gonna last much longer with how much I've been wearing it out lately."

"Aww!" Kendra frowned and extended her arms sympathetically to her friend. Janice stepped forward into Kendra's embrace. Their breasts pressed hard against each other. Janice heard Kendra whispered voice close in her ear.

"Leave your vibrator at home." Kendra cooed. "This weekend... I'm gonna take care of that sweet, juicy pussy for you."

"Mmm!" Janice stifled her arousal, unable to keep her nipples from poking against Kendra's softness. "Ffffuck yesss!" she hissed.

Kendra's eyes darted around the office and then quickly gave Janice a sensual kiss on her lips.

"Alright, you sexy bitch." Kendra said, stepping away. "I'll see you at the airport."

12