The Year of the Cat Ch. 20

Story Info
Matt adjusts for changes in his home life upon his return.
8.4k words
4.82
14.3k
11

Part 20 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/21/2023
Created 09/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jugg_Head
Jugg_Head
336 Followers

100% Fiction. All sexualized characters are adults.

"I'm so confused..." Linda took a wincing seat while Janice and Matt put away the groceries she had just brought home. "Tell me again... why didn't you say that you and Matthew were seeing each other?" she queried her daughter, shaking her head.

Janice sighed, looking embarrassed. "Because... you had such a huge crush on him! I didn't want to make you sad."

Linda chuckled. "Baby Girl,... first of all: my crush will always be David Coverdale."

"Who?" asked Matt.

"Lead singer of Whitesnake." Janice answered.

"...Secondly:" Linda continued. "hearing that you're not marrying Bobby feels better than the BEST that Matthew could ever give me... no offense, darling!"

"None taken!" chirped Matt.

"Speaking of which..." said Janice, reaching into the freezer. "Here, Mom. Sit on these."

Janice tossed Linda a bag of frozen peas from the freezer. Linda caught the bag and placed it on her seat cushion.

"Ooo! So much better!" Linda exclaimed, taking a seat, feeling the soothing cool on her sore vagina. "Needless to say, I am fucking THRILLED that you and Matthew are in love!" Linda beamed. "He's a good catch! Hold on tight!"

Matt blushed as Linda patted his butt, playfully, as he passed by on his way to the pantry.

Janice smiled warmly, wrapping her arms around Matt's neck and kissing him with affection. "Don't worry, Mom. I'm NEVER letting this one go!"

Matt's smile couldn't have been held back if he tried. He relished the feeling of relief from the mental anguish that had tortured him for the past few days. Janice pressed her body against him, gazing into his eyes with a lustful hunger.

"I can't wait to feel that big dick slide into my wet pussy!" she whispered in his ear before turning around with a wink. Janice bent at the hip, placing a bag of fresh tomatoes in the crisper compartment of the refrigerator.

"So, how was your trip, Matthew?" Linda asked.

Matt was in a trance watching Janice bend over in front of the open fridge. Her toned legs were bare, leading all the way up to the bottoms of her ass cheeks, which were poking out from beneath her summer dress in a way Matt had never noticed before; bulbous, round, heart shaped and gorgeous.

Linda smiled and cleared her throat. "...Matthew?" she repeated, with a smirk.

Matt jumped, startled. "Oh! Uh... Sorry, what did you ask?"

Linda grinned. "Did you have fun in Japan?"

Matt smiled, broadly, reaching for his camera phone. "Yes! It was amazing! I have so many pictures to show you all!" He took a seat on a dining room chair. "Here... can you two see ok?"

Janice smiled, taking the opportunity to place herself on Matt's lap, flipping her skirt up before taking a seat. Matt could see her panty clad ass cheeks embrace his thickening cock as she sat. She wiggled her butt, adjusting herself, nestling his dick directly between her legs. Matt bit his lip, feeling the exquisite pressure against his shaft.

Linda came around from behind Matt's chair to look over his shoulder. He was suddenly presented with an enormous, head sized breast resting on his shoulder as Linda leaned forward to see. Her warm tit pressed against Matt's cheek. Occasionally, when she leaned in closer to inspect the images on the small screen, half of Matt's face would be submerged in Linda's delectable mammary fat.

Matt attempted to regale the women with his exploits, despite the distractions.

"You're a wonderful photographer, Matty! These pictures are gorgeous!" Janice exclaimed.

As Matt flipped through the photos, Janice idly toyed with the top button on her low cut sundress, pulling the hem forward, allowing Matt a stunning view of her massive, cream colored, beautifully rounded, breast tops.

Matt lost his train of thought completely, his dick expanding, rapidly against Janice's butt. She couldn't help but to gasp quietly, relishing the feeling of Matt's thick cock pulsing through her soaking panties. Janice cut a subtle glance out of the corner of her eye and slowly began grinding her ass against Matt's dick.

"Uhhm... You already showed us these ones." Linda was saying. Matt gulped, trying to not to moan in pleasure from Janice's sweet friction.

"Oh! Duh!" Matt chuckled, nervously.

Janice's subtle movement was igniting her hormones within. Her pussy was throbbing, soaked in desire. She urgently buried her face in Matt's neck, pressing her lips to his skin. Her heavy breathing was the only sound Matt could focus on. He nearly let the phone slip out of his hands to the floor.

"What is going on?!" Linda stood upright, noticing Janice kissing his neck. "Oh!" She exclaimed, as realization dawned upon her. "Oh shit! You guys haven't... Oh my god! I'm so sorry! Let me leave you alone so you two can fuck already! Geeze!!"

"Thanks, Mom!" said Janice, hopping to her feet and quickly yanking Matt into a standing position.

"Thanks, Ms. Paige." Matt smiled over his shoulder, as he was being urgently pulled to the bedroom.

"That's 'Mom' to you!" she grinned. "Now, hurry up and go give my daughter that gorgeous cock!"

Matt let the door close behind him. Janice stood in the center of her room with a wide grin and raised her two arms to the ceiling, expectantly.

Matt eagerly stepped forward and knelt down. His hands reached out to touch the skin of her toned calves. Matt's hands slid up her legs, gathering the skirt of her sundress and lifting it above her waist. He felt the sumptuous curves of her hips and her small midriff as her dress continued to be dispatched towards her head. Matt gasped at Janice's gorgeous, new, toned figure as more and more of her naked body was unveiled. Her huge, jutting breasts created a brief resistance, finally each tumbling free with a massive, undulating wobble. The tiny sundress was finally pulled past Janice's head and tossed to the floor. Matt's eyes were wide as dinner plates as he took in Janice's astounding physique.

"Holy shit, honey!" Matt gasped. "Has my face melted off yet? You are SO fucking HOT!!"

Janice blushed. "Thank you, baby. I didn't know you were coming home. so... you'll be surprised when you take off my panties." she giggled.

Matt tried to guess what the surprise could be as he reached for the waistband of her underwear and pulled them down. There, before his eyes, Janice's thick, blonde pubic hair crowned her mons between her legs.

"I haven't shaved my pussy since you left!" Janice giggled, nervously. "I was just seeing how big my bush could get. I would have shaved had I known you were coming home. Hope it isn't a turn off!"

Matt shook his head no with a slight chuckle. "I haven't flossed today, so it works out perfectly!" Janice laughed loudly.

Matt's hand reached down as he bent forward to kiss her neck. His fingers delicately combed through Janice's moist pubic hair, caressing the folds of her wet vagina.

Matt felt his clothes being yanked off his body while the two engaged and frantic make out session. His giant, erect dick sprang free from his boxers as Janice desperately pulled his pants down to the floor.

"Oh god!" Janice moaned, running her hands over Matt's muscular shoulders and chest. "I've been dreaming of this moment for months! Take me, baby! Please... take this little pussy and fuck the shit out of me!!"

Matt shuddered in ecstasy. He picked Janice up by her thighs, her legs wrapping around his waist. He felt the shaft of his dick sliding against her wetness. Their lips and tongues wrested as Matt walked her to the bed and bent over, laying Janice gently on her back.

Her legs spread into a full split, something Matt had never known she was able to do before. Matt lowered his face to Janice's pussy lips. Her thick, protective pelt of pubic hair tickled Matt's nose as his lips made contact with Janice's vagina. He savored her aroma while his mouth closed around her pussy, his tongue dancing with her stiff clitoris.

"Oooooo! Oh my fucking god! You're so good at eating my pussy!" Janice breathed, heavily.

Matt continued to lick and suck with youthful fervor, causing Janice's senses to soar through the stratosphere. The thunder crash of her orgasm sent Janice into a sensual fit of passion. She clutched and squeezed her own breasts as another fierce orgasm rolled through her being, taking her by surprise.

"Oh fuck!" Janice gasped when she felt a third, intense orgasm building immediately within her. "Baby! Oh... jesus! I'm cumming nonstop!!"

Janice arched her spine, throwing her head back as she screamed through the rush of her climax. Her giant tits, tumbled over her face, jiggling against her cheeks.

Matt's dick was already leaking precum when he stood to his feet. His bobbing phallus pointed towards Janice's bright pink snatch as he stepped forward. She moaned through a full body shiver when she felt the wide mushroom shaped head of Matt's dick press to and then enter through her wet opening.

Inch after inch slid into Janice's vagina. "Ohmygod! Fuck yes!! Oh, baby! Fuck me hard! Do it, please!! Slam my pussy with that giant cock!!"

Matt's placed a firm grip on Janice's flared hips and began a slow, rocking motion, picking up speed over time. His thick shaft was buried in Janice's blonde bush over and over. The slapping sound of colliding flesh could be heard beneath Janice's continual cries of passion. Her tits, which looked huge to Matt before, now appeared absolutely colossal, shaking in repeated waves of luscious flesh. Her proud, pink areolas jostled like rafts on a raging sea of cream pale skin.

Matt noted with delight how much tighter Janice's pussy seemed to grip his dick than before he left. "Damn, baby! You feel fucking amazing!" he growled, thrusting his hips in a consistent, rapid tempo.

Janice was in near hysterics. Explosions were occurring inside her, propelling her through pure bliss. Every nerve ending in her body seemed to pulsate with electricity, radiating from her core with every exquisite thrust.

Matt's former concern of a delayed orgasm had evaporated at once, upon feeling the transcendent grip of Janice's superb pussy. He could barely last five minutes before the unstoppable tide commenced, spewing forth the contents of his balls into Janice's quivering quim.

"Uuuhhh!" Matt shouted, cumming so hard that his leg's involuntarily spasms nearly brought him to the floor.

"Oooo! Yes! I feel that cum flooding my pussy!" Janice cooed. "I fucking love it so much! I fucking love YOU so much!!"

Matt embraced Janice tightly, his cock still inside her. "I love you, Jan... forever... always. I'm yours until I die."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Matt napped in Janice's room, still feeling the effects of the jet lag. Janice had showered, shaved her pubic hair and left Matt alone in her bed, while she joined her mother in the kitchen.

"Mmm! Mom's Famous Lasagna!" Janice exclaimed, inspecting the ingredients Linda was placing on the counter.

"That's right!" Linda beamed. "I knew you'd be up for it tonight. I heard you in there, working up an appetite!" she said, giggling.

Janice laughed. "I tried to be quiet! I really did!"

"Oh, hell." Linda said, dismissively. "We both know that's impossible..." Linda paused. "Speaking of which... just to clear the air... are you sure you're ok with me... I mean, that I slept with him."

"Mom! Of course!" Janice insisted. "I low-key WANTED you to sleep with Matty! I wanted you to feel like I did: happy, alive, beautiful!! I mean, not to be nosey, but how long has it been since you..?"

Linda blew out her nose. "Shit. It doesn't matter; I felt like I just finally lost my virginity last night!"

Janice's eyes grew wide. "I know, right? That's how I felt my first time with him too!"

Linda sighed in relief. "Well, ok. I just don't want there to be any tension between us. I'm SO so SO happy for you, my Baby Girl!"

"Thanks, Mom!" Janice said, accepting a kiss on the cheek. She regarded the ingredients on the counter. "Ok!... how do we start here?"

"Like every good recipe ought to start..." Linda replied. A large joint had arrived between her fingers, seemingly out of thin air. "Hand me my lighter."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Matt slumbered peacefully while the ladies prepared dinner. Barely an hour had passed before he was abruptly awoken by a shrill sounding ringtone on his phone.

"Damn..." Matt muttered, reading the display on the screen. "What could work possibly want from me today?"

"Hello?" Matt answered, emphasizing his grogginess for effect.

"Turner. Hey. We need you to come in and sign some papers real quick. Standard stuff. It'll only take five minutes." said Matt's work supervisor, Jerry.

Matt sighed, audibly. "This can't wait? I mean, it's my time off... that you approved."

"Sorry. We can't move forward until we get these last signatures."his boss replied. "Literally... three, four minutes, tops."

"Fine..." Matt grumbled. "Give me, like... a half hour."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Matt. Come on in. Shut the door." said his supervisor once Matt had arrived.

Matt took note of the unusual request and sat down in the low chair in front of his boss's desk.

"Look... I only know how to be direct, so I'll be direct: we're a little pissed at you right now., Turner." his boss began. "You were supposed to keep your crew in Japan for three more weeks. That's the schedule our budget was planned for, that's what the client expected."

"But... we had nothing else to do! And the client was overjoyed! We went above and beyond for them and then we got out of their way." Matt replied.

"That's secondary to our main goal, Turner: maximizing the profits! Now the client is asking to change the contract to have the rest of the projects done that quickly! This is aggressively cutting into our bottom line and... I'm sorry, but there's gonna have to be consequences."

Matt shook his head in disbelief. "Are you kidding?!... Ok! Fine... what'll it be? Unpaid suspension?"

"No, Matt. Unfortunately, we have to make an example out of you... you're fired."

Matt sat still, blinking in confusion. "... f-fired?!"

Matt's boss wore an uncomfortable grimace on his face.

"You realize that you wouldn't have this job... hell, this COMPANY if it weren't for me!" Matt spat, angrily.

"Matt... let's not get security involved with this."

"You know what..." Matt's anger was nearing a point of regret. He stopped, breathing slow to calm himself. "I didn't ask for any of this. I gave up A LOT to be sent halfway around the world... and now you..."

Matt stopped short, his spirit feeling dejected and betrayed. He stood up, quietly. "This is wrong, Jerry."

His boss shuffled paperwork on his desk, refusing to meet Matt's eyes. Matt almost felt himself welling with tears. Without another word, Matt turned and left the room, letting the door close loudly behind him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Matt climbed the stairs to his apartment in somber reflection. As he ascended, he could clearly hear Janice and Linda's raised voices, exclaiming in elated excitement from the top floor.

He opened the front door to the delicious aroma of freshly cooked lasagna and the sight of Janice and Linda jumping up and down, whooping and shouting in celebration.

"Mom just got her settlement money!!" Janice exclaimed to Matt.

"1.3 MILLION, BABY!!" Linda screamed for joy.

Matt gasped, nearly forgetting his own troubles. "Holy shit! Congratulations!!"

"Don't ruin the mood." Matt told himself as he hugged Linda. "Just keep your bad news to yourself for now."

"This is HUGE, Mom!" Janice bounced, excitedly. "You finally get to enjoy the fruits of all the years of hard work you put in raising me and Tracy!"

"Oh!" Linda exclaimed, pinching Janice's cheeks, affectionately. "I'd do it all over again in a heartbeat!"

"Well, what are going to do to celebrate?" asked Janice.

"Oh... I don't know... there's so many things I wish I could have done with you and your sister when you were younger!" Linda pouted. "I never got to take you to the circus or trips to the amusement park..."

"You gave us a great life, Mom... and... you know... I still like roller coasters!"

"Ooo! So do I!" Linda squealed. "Baby Boy, are there any theme parks nearby?"

Matt nodded. "There's a huge one with a ton of roller coasters. It's just about two hours away from here. They got a water park in the middle of it and everything!"

"Oooo!" the women exclaimed in unison.

"We're going!" Linda exclaimed.

Linda's delicious lasagna was a much appreciated return to western cuisine for Matt. It was no wonder that the dish was so sought after by her family; the love she put into the meal was apparent in every bite.

After dinner, Matt presented a plethora of Japanese souvenirs he had collected over the course of his visit to the ladies. Janice gasped at the beauty of the jade earrings and matching necklace Matt had picked out for her. Linda was given a beautifully printed paper fan, a pair of ornately fashioned chopsticks and a wall scroll depicting a pink cherry blossom tree in springtime bloom. Even Bubsy got a gift; a felt cloth headdress in the shape of a orange daisy flower. Bubsy poked his face out of the opening as Janice pulled the cloth over his head. All three could barely breathe from laughing at the unamused feline; a glowering flower.

The ladies sat, enraptured as Matt told stories of his exploits and experiences, including his drunken night in Tokyo, being led to the massage parlor.

"Aww. I feel so bad that you were upset from Bobby's text during that massage." Janice pouted. "You probably missed out on the full enjoyment of the experience."

"Oh! I'll make it right for you!" Linda spoke up. "You lend me those muscles bringing my massage table up from the car and I'll treat you to a REAL massage!" Linda cooed, running her fingertips over Matt's bicep.

Matt grinned at the prospect.

At the end of the night, he followed Janice into her bedroom, where they cuddled together beneath her bedsheets.

"Are you ok, sweetheart?" Janice spoke softly, caressing his chest. "I noticed you seemed... I don't know, down a little."

"I got some bad news at work today." Matt sighed in the quietness of the room, stroking her long, blonde hair.

"Oh no!" Janice replied, fearful. "Please tell me they're not sending you away again!"

"No." Matt chuckled, lightly. "I'm definitely safe from that. They... uhh... they fired me today."

Janice gasped in surprise. "They WHAT?!"

"Yeah..." Matt sighed.

"Oh, baby. After all you did for them?! They should be ashamed! I am so sorry, sweetheart."

Matt blinked back his tears. "You might have messed up by staying with me, Jan..." he croaked. "Bobby was right... I AM a loser!"

Janice looked aghast up at Matt. "Don't you ever say that again!" her voice was deadly serious. "You're winning in ways Bobby NEVER will! And... I'm in love with you... so, when you call yourself a loser, you're calling ME a loser too! And that's just RUDE!"

"Sorry." Matt pouted.

Janice's serious face showed the tell tale signs of wanting to break in to a grin. Matt embraced her, kissing her forehead. They held each other in the dark silence for several minutes.

"Is it bad that I'm happy that you're gonna have some time off with me?" Janice asked.

"Absolutely not! I'm happy about that too!" Matt replied. "... but, even with unemployment benefits, the money I made in Japan is only going to carry me so far."

"Well, don't forget: Tracy is going to be here to help too. That is, if you're still on board with that idea..."

"Oh! Yeah..." Matt answered, blinking. "So much has happened today... I nearly forgot... tell me your idea again."

"Yeah..." Janice chuckled. "Today has been a wild one, that's for sure... I was thinking that Tracy could move in to this room and... I could move in with you in your room...?"

Jugg_Head
Jugg_Head
336 Followers