The Year of the Cat Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A genuine smile spread across Matt's face. "I LOVE the idea of you sharing a room with me! We're taking our relationship to the next level!"

Janice squeezed him tightly. "I know!! I'm SO excited! I love you SO much, baby!"

"And I love you." Matt replied, lifting her chin, gently to kiss her lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Matt emerged from dreamless slumber the next morning to a feeling of wet, resplendent stimulation on his erect dick. Matt opened his eyes to see a person sized mound beneath the covers, positioned between his legs. The head beneath the sheets bobbed up and down as loud slurping sounds were heard.

Matt peeked beneath the sheets to see Janice worshiping his erect dick. She paused to smile up at him.

"Good morning, my love!" she beamed, throwing the covers over her shoulders. "Is this better than going to dumb ol' work?"

"Ffffuck yes!" Matt exclaimed.

Janice squealed for joy, kissing Matt's fat dick up and down his veined shaft. "I bet your cum tastes different from all that Asian food you've been eating!"

Matt chuckled through his lustful focus on Janice's hand on his cock. Her fingers applying pressure to his shaft, no where near being able to close around his massive circumference.

Janice's tongue danced around the tip of his penis and frenulum, causing a reflexive jump. She looked like she was having more fun playing with his cock than anything else. She would gaze upon it, lovingly, as her hand twisted around his girth, up and down. Slow, deliberate sweeps of her tongue climbed up the length of Matt's dick, from his balls, all the way to his mushroom crown. Once at the peak, Janice's lips curled around as much of his cock head as she could manage, lightly probing his slit with her tongue.

Matt shuddered in ecstasy under her sweet attention. Janice contently continued her labor, unhurried, for several minutes until she detected him nearing completion. Janice excitedly began pumping quicker, bringing her face close to Matt's leaking phallus.

"Oooohh... fuck yesss!!" Matt exclaimed as thick, white, liquid ropes began erupting from his dick.

The first blast doused Janice's surprised face. She eagerly closed her mouth around his cock to swallow the subsequent, pulsing flow.

"Mmm!" Janice said, smacking her lips when his large dick stopped lurching in orgasmic revelry. "No lie! I think I taste soy sauce!"

Matt had to laugh. He watched, amused, as Janice wiped the cum off her face, licking her fingers clean, greedily.

Sounds of activity in the kitchen was heard beyond Janice's closed bedroom door. "I think Mom is making breakfast, if you're hungry. I'll be out in a sec. I want to clean up for yoga."

"Good morning, Baby Boy!" Linda exclaimed when Matt emerged from Janice's bedroom. Matt blinked in the brightness of the morning sun shining through the windows. Once his eyes adjusted, he gasped at what Linda was wearing... or not wearing, in this case.

She stood at the stove, stirring scrambled eggs in a pan, casually. She was completely nude except for a knee length, yellow apron tied around her waist. The front of the apron covered perhaps a third of her enormous breast volume. Her chestnut hued areolas peeked at Matt from the edge of her hem. Linda stood with her hand resting on her hip. Her unimaginably large, naked side breast hung outside the thick material. Matt could see Linda's blue veins snaking through the soft surface of her unblemished breast flesh in the bright sunlight. The back of the apron was completely open, exposing Linda's nude posterior from head to toe.

"Ready for breakfast?" she cooed.

"Uhh... yeah!" Matt shook himself out of his shock and took a seat at the dining room table. Linda approached with a steaming plate and smile, her massive wobbling tits sliding in and out of the narrow apron front covering as she walked.

Linda took a seat beside Matt at the table while he enjoyed his hot meal. Between bites, Matt caught her staring at him with a admiring smile. "I'm gonna have some beautiful grand babies one day!" she sighed, resting her chin on her palm. Matt grinned up at her with his mouth full.

"Ready, Mom?" said Janice, walking into the room. Matt blinked in surprise to see Janice striding towards the living room, still completely naked, with two yoga mats under her arms.

"Ready!" cheered Linda, hopping to her feet and peeling the yellow apron off of her stunning nude figure.

Matt hurried through his remaining eggs, craning his neck occasionally to peer into the living room as the ladies spread their colorful mats on the floor.

Janice switched the television on and scrolled the menu to a guided yoga session program.

"You're allowed to come watch!" Janice called out to Matt. Bubsy was already taking his place on the couch.

"Yeah!" Linda laughed. "Come give your perverted cat some company!"

Matt smiled, taking a seat next to Bubsy. The feline looked mildly annoyed by his presence, feeling a disturbance of his daily routine.

The Lycra clad woman on the screen gave a warm greeting to her television audience and commenced the session with a moment of controlled breathing.

Through the course of the half hour session, Matt and Bubsy cat sat riveted to the couch, as the women gracefully contorted their beautiful bodies into pose after pose of lust drenched exhibition. Matt didn't even notice his erection snaking out of the pant leg of his athletic shorts.

Matt was genuinely impressed by Janice's physicality, watching the tight muscles in her back and legs flex and stretch. "Damn... my girl is fucking HOT!" he silently exalted.

When the program credits began rolling over the screen, the women stood, wiping sweat from their brows.

"I think I'm getting the hang of this!" Linda exclaimed, breathing heavily. "What do you think, Matthew? Do you approve?" Just then she caught sight of Matt's thick cock, exposed and pressed against his thigh. "Ooo! I'm taking that as a 'yes'!"

Linda knelt down, running her hand up Matt's bare thigh and softly gasping his erection. "Are you ready for your massage now?"

Matt gulped. His cock twitched in her hand. He nervously nodded his head 'yes'.

"Go ahead and bring my table upstairs from the car while Janice and I rinse off." Linda instructed Matt, patting his leg.

Matt was setting up the sturdy massage table in the middle of the living room when the ladies emerged, each from their own bathrooms. The two women remained casually nude, approaching Matt with warm smiles.

"Before we start..." Linda began. "I want to give Matthew a quick lesson. Baby Girl, do me a favor a climb up onto the table, face down, ok?"

"Sure, Mom!" Janice replied, quickly climbing on top of the softly padded table surface. Her giant tits bloomed out from either side of her body as they were compressed between her torso and the table.

"Ok, Matthew, pay attention..." Linda approached Janice, spreading her hands over her daughter's lower back. "This technique I'm going to show you is gonna relieve some of the soreness she gets from carrying those big hooters around everywhere."

"Mmm! Yes please!" Janice cooed. "Educate him, Momma!"

"I always told my daughters when they were growing up to stand straight with their shoulders back." Linda said as her thumbs rubbed Janice's back in small, circular strokes. "I knew they were probably going to inherit my huge boobies sooner or later, so teaching them good posture early was gonna be valuable; strengthens the back."

Matt watched carefully while Linda pressed hard into Janice's oblique muscles. Linda's knuckles were white with the pressure she exerted as she kneaded her daughter's skin.

"Oh my god!!" Janice cried, nearly orgasmically. "That feels fucking AMAZING!"

Matt took a turn, mimicking Linda's technique, massaging Janice's back under her supervision.

"Mmmm! So goood!" Janice moaned.

"Looks like you got it!" Linda said, smiling at Matt. She patted Janice's naked butt. "Ok, Cutie Booty... it's Matthew's turn on the table."

Janice lifted herself from the table, standing to her feet and extending her arms in a wide, full body stretch. Matt watched in awe, his mouth hanging agape at how hugely Janice's round breasts protruded from her chest.

"Stand up, hun. Let's get you naked!" Linda eagerly exclaimed, pawing at his shorts.

Matt quickly stripped down to his bare skin and laid, face down, on the table. Janice couldn't resist playfully squeezing Matt's ass cheek as he settled into position.

"Love that lil' butt!" Janice squealed.

Linda began the massage by lightly gliding her fingertips up and down the entirety of Matt's naked body. Goosebumps arose across his skin in the wake of her gentle caress. The pressure from her hands increased over time as her movement became more localized in a specific region of his back.

"Oh, Matthew! Your muscles are so knotted up!" Linda exclaimed, rubbing him tenderly. "Those Japanese girls you got taken to were amateurs!"

Linda turned to Janice. "Go in my suitcase and find the bottle of body oil, will you please, darling?"

Janice returned with a small, clear bottle of body oil. "You two have fun! I actually have some e-mails to send out for work today."

Matt felt the warm oil drip onto his back and two hands spreading the ointment over his skin. Linda was able to really dig in and apply her soothing pressure once Matt's body was lubricated. Her strong fingers wove spells of relief across Matt's beleaguered being.

"Holy cow!" Matt groaned. "This feels SO much better than the first time!"

"Just wait until your 'happy ending'!" Linda cooed into his ear as her hand slid up the crack of his ass.

Matt gasped, feeling her fingertips tracing circles around his butthole. Linda's hand then dipped between his legs, fondling his testicles. Matt's semi flaccid cock began to thicken.

"Get up on your hands and knees, baby." Linda whispered in his ear.

Matt raised himself. "Mmmm! Damn..." he uttered when he felt her hand slide forward and grip his expanding shaft. Her oily fingers lubricated Matt's entire dick into rigidity as she stroked him from behind.

"You like this, honey?" Linda said, bringing her face close and running her tongue up the back of his balls while she continued to jerk him off.

Precum dribbled from Matt's shiny tip. "Ooops! Not yet!" Linda exclaimed, when she felt his moist preamble. "No sir! Flip over and let me REALLY finish you!"

Matt rotated himself on to his back in eager anticipation. He looked up to see Linda hoisting her enormous tits up with her forearm while she drizzled body oil all over her gathered cleavage. Her nipples stood out, proudly, almost close enough to lick.

"Here, honey. You do the honors." Linda said softly, bending forward at the hip, letting her giant breasts fall within easy reach.

Matt grinned. With his hands, he went about spreading the ointment all over Linda's gorgeous expanse of soft, rounded flesh. Her amazingly huge tits slipped from his attempted grasping, jiggling in shining splendor against her chest.

Linda then bent lower, squashing her immense softness over Matt's torso. She began dragging her huge breasts down his body, leaving an oily trail on his skin. Soon, Matt felt his cock being bathed by divine, slick, supple flesh.

Linda halted her downward progress, leaning hard on top of Matt's dick. The pliable pressure surrounding his member sent a shiver up his spine. He felt her move his cock between her heavenly tits and begin squeezing against it while she employed a rocking motion, back and forth.

"Oh jesus!" Matt whimpered, looking down to see his lucky cock head disappearing and reappearing amidst Linda's bulging, glossy cleavage.

"That's it, Baby Boy!" Linda hissed as her tempo increased. "Give me that cum! Let mama have that juicy load! Mmmm! Yessss! All over my big, fat titties!"

Matt held his breath when his orgasm began. Cum spurted out of his dick, sending thick ropes across Linda's vast bosom.

"Ooo! God damn right!" Linda exclaimed, regarding the mess on her décolletage. "Nice load! You almost covered them completely!"

Matt caught his breath watching Linda wipe herself clean. "That was fucking great!!" he breathed hard.

"My pleasure!" Linda beamed, beautifully. "Now, go hop in the shower, Baby Booby Boy. Rinse that oil off yourself."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"...And you're SURE that Matt's ok with it?" Tracy queried over the phone.

"Oh, girl. You'll see..." Janice answered. "There aren't many guys that are more easy going than Matty!"

"Well, shit!" Tracy exclaimed. "Fuck it! I'm ready! Joey's already taken everything he could from me... I'm lucky just to get the little alimony I got. Screw the rest! I'm so over it at this point!"

"Well, I'm booking you a flight, then. Come on home, Tracy!"

"Ohmygod I'm so excited to see you and Mom! Does she know yet?"

Janice gasped. "No! Let's surprise her!!"

Tracy and Janice giggled and began formulating a plan.

Janice was just hanging up with her sister when Matt emerged from the bathroom, clean from the oil glaze he had received.

"Hey! Guess who's flying in tomorrow!" Janice exclaimed to Matt.

"Tracy?" he replied, drying his hair with a towel.

"Yep! We're surprising Mom, so don't say anything, ok?"

Matt smiled. "That ought to be fun! ...Hey! I should pick her up from the airport so your mom doesn't suspect anything!"

Janice closed her eyes tight in childlike excitement. "Brilliant!! Oh my god! This is going to be so good!"

Janice arose from her chair, still completely naked from this morning. Matt considered slipping into his boxers, but felt self conscious at the thought of being the only clothed person in the apartment. "It seems like Janice has gone full 'clothing optional' here." he thought to himself. "Hell, why not enjoy it today? Things will go back to normal once Tracy arrives."

"Grab that water pail behind you, Sexy Man. I want to introduce you to my friends!"

Janice led Matt around the apartment to all the lush green plants she was growing. She affectionately greeted every one by their own given name, bending closely, so that they might absorb the carbon dioxide expelled from her lungs as she spoke. Matt smiled, admiring Janice's nurturing affection, as she poured a specific amount of water in each bed of soil.

"My goodness, Mr. Belvedere!" she exclaimed to the dieffenbachia plant. "You're looking so happy today! What handsome broad leaves you have!"

Above the scent of of rich foliage and herb plants, Matt detected the aroma of burning marijuana.

"I think Mom's having a bath." said Janice, sniffing the air. "Wanna have a quickie?"

Matt blew out his nose. "Damn right!"

Matt and Janice retreated to the bedroom, closing the door behind them. Janice went right to her bed and bent at the hip over her mattress, presenting her tight ass to him. Despite expelling his load twice already this morning, Matt was helpless as his dick began swelling at the sight of her labia peeking out from the base of her butt crack.

"Fuck me doggy style!" Janice cooed, looking back at Matt with a sensual gaze as he lubed his dick into solidity. "I love the way your dick feels going in me like that!"

Matt was hard in a few seconds. He approached her snatch and pressed his bulbous mushroom tip in between her puckered labia.

Janice exalted loudly, feeling his fat dick slide all the way into her pussy. His hands gripped her hips and held her fast against him. Janice's knees began to wobble when his expansive girth could be felt pulsing inside of her.

"You gotta be fucking kidding me!" Janice exclaimed in urgency as Matt felt the telltale constriction of a powerful orgasm flooding through her.

Janice moaned, trying to control her volume as the orgasm rocked her. "Fucking... what the fuck?" she squealed. "How is your dick so GOOD?!"

Matt's grip tightened on her hips as he began slowly sliding back and forth inside her. His thick cock head polished the entire surface of Janice's vaginal cavity.

The two fucked for nearly twenty minutes. Afterwards, Janice cleaned up and prepared a light lunch for the three.

The rest of the day was spent in relaxed, naked comfort. Matt and the two women spent the remainder of the daylight napping, snacking and cuddling.

"I could definitely get used to this lifestyle!" Matt thought to himself with a smile.

When night time fell and yawns began, Matt and Janice lay in bed together, holding each other's bodies close, beneath the sheets.

"So, I figured out which Love Coupon to use first." Matt said, referring to the Valentine's Day present Janice had sent him.

"Oh yeah?" Janice replied, smiling up at him. "Which one?"

"I want to play a Wild Card tonight!"

"Ooo! 'Anything Goes'! Sounds exciting!" Janice beamed.

"Yeah... I want a threesome: you... me... and that big ass stuffed bear over there!"

Janice laughed loudly. "How did I ever fall in love with such a sick fuck like you?!" Matt giggled, playfully in response.

She regarded the large, awkward Valentine's Day gift from Bobby. "Don't worry, I'm gonna toss that thing. I haven't been able to see out of the balcony for weeks! Will you help me with it tomorrow?"

"Sure, baby."

Janice nestled into his arms and closed her eyes. Matt smiled to himself, reviewing his glorious day at home in his mind. "If this is what I can expect by staying home, I never want to look for a job again!" he mused to himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day, early afternoon, Matt stood behind the barrier in the airport concourse arrival area amongst a scattered group of strangers who were also waiting for the plane passengers to de board. The 'Arrivals' display showed that Tracy's plane had landed on time.

It wasn't long before weary looking travelers were seen rounding the distant corner and approaching Matt's awaiting group from down the long, wide corridor.

"Look! There's uncle Henry!" Matt heard an excited boy exclaim.

Matt wasn't entirely sure what Tracy looked like, so he held up a small sign he had drawn; a white cardboard rectangle with Tracy's name written in bold letters across the front. "If she's anything like her sister or mother, I imagine she shouldn't be too hard to identify." Matt surmised.

He craned his neck as more and more passengers rounded the corner, dragging their carry on cases behind them.

Matt caught a flash of wavy dark golden blonde hair and a young woman peering over the shoulders of a slow walking group of people. Her large, green eyes widened when she saw the name on Matt's sign and a bright smile spread across her face. The slow group of walkers shuffled onwards, blocking Matt's view of anything but the young woman's lovely, albeit tired looking, face. Finally, an old woman stepped aside and allowed the girl to pass.

Matt nearly let the sign drop from his fingers, in absent minded amazement, when he saw the young woman break free from the lumbering pack of fellow travelers and stride earnestly towards him down the long hallway.

"Holy fucking shit!" Matt heard a middle aged man, who was standing beside him, exclaim quietly, under his breath. The man's eyes were fixed on the young woman's approach.

Matt gulped hard. "Yeah... this has to be Tracy." he thought to himself.

Matt had noticed, since arriving back home, that Janice and her mom's breasts were nearly same size now; approximately an M cup. Before he had met Linda, Matt scarcely believed tits could be that big. He attempted not to tremble as his belief was, once again, challenged by the smiling woman bouncing eagerly towards him.

Tracy's mind blowing rack bounded freely within her scoop neck, fitted T-shirt, obviously bra less. Her gargantuan breasts seemed to float as they shifted from side to side in a massive swaying wobble. Stress lines emanated from the middle of her top, dancing with ridiculous motion as her tits quaked with every step. Her pinpoint nipples were poking visible, pointed at central 45's, as though her gigantic breasts were held aloft by an invisible brassier.