The Year of the Cat Ch. 23

Story Info
Janice coaches Tracy on how to handle BIG changes in life.
5.8k words
4.86
18.6k
14

Part 23 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/21/2023
Created 09/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jugg_Head
Jugg_Head
333 Followers

100% Fiction. All sexualized characters are adults.

Matt slept soundly in his own bed through the night. Linda beside him, snoring softly.

The doorknob hardly made any sound at all as it turned slowly and the bedroom door quietly swung open.

Two smiling sisters tiptoed into the room, stifling their giggles as they approached the bed. Morning sunlight peeked through the gap in the curtains as they took up positions on either side of the sleeping couple. Trading a silent grin, the girls lifted their night shirts over their heads, baring their enormous naked breasts. Then, with a nod, they quietly counted down from three.

"...2...1.... TITTY PIIIILE!!" Janice and Tracy shouted, gleefully, throwing their bodies onto Matt and Linda, laughing hysterically.

Matt was shocked out of sleep by the sudden noise and then by a heavy softness mashed against his entire upper body and head.

"WAAAH! What the fuck!?!" Linda screamed in panic.

Tracy and Janice could hardly breathe though their uncontrollable laughter. Janice was laying across Matt's upper chest. Tracy's body was draped over her mother's with her breasts smothering Matt's face.

"Oh god... you two are fit for the looney bin!" Linda exclaimed, attempting to adjust her eyes to the morning light.

"Good morning, you two!" Janice giggled.

"Mmmmph!" Matt's muffled cry was heard from beneath Tracy's massive boob.

"Trace, I think Matthew might need to breathe, hun." said Linda, casually.

"Oh yeah!" exclaimed Tracy. She lifted herself up and crawled over Linda.

Matt gasped for air when her massive, heavy tit was removed from his face. Tracy repositioned herself, laying directly on top of him while Janice and Linda scooted closer to either side of Matt's body, snuggling him.

"Mmm! Good morning, ladies! That was a great way to wake up!" Matt smiled after catching his breath. He happily found that he was completely surrounded by gargantuan tits crowding his neck, cheeks and chin.

"A Boobie Boy's dream come true!" Linda giggled, lifting her huge breasts up to Matt's lips. Janice and Tracy followed suit, hoisting up their massive breasts and positioning their erect nipples towards his mouth.

Matt took a deep breath, nearly becoming overwhelmed by soft flesh as six enormous, beautiful tits closed in around his face. The women giggled when they felt Matt's head begin to swivel from side to side beneath them, motorboating all three sets of giant breasts at once.

Tracy could feel Matt's solid erection beneath her, prodding her damp panties. "Mmm! Such a shame, Matty..." she sighed. "Your big ol' pee pee feels so good down there. I wish i could enjoy it without it tearing me in half."

"You're not giving your vagina enough credit, girl." Linda said to Tracy. "Pussies are tougher than you realize. See? Mine took a pounding last night and it still looks pretty."

With that Linda threw the covers from her lower half and lifted her leg up high in the air, displaying her pink, spread open inner labia.

"Jesus, Mom!" Tracy gasped. Despite her immediate reaction, she couldn't help but to notice that her mother's vagina looked as pristine as her own.

Janice chuckled. "I swear, it only hurts for a little bit."

"I've already gotten used to it!" Linda beamed. "When I find a place to live around here, you better watch out, Booby Boy!" she spoke to Matt's submerged head.

"Mmmmmmph!!" Matt cooed within the soft flesh sarcophagus.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

After breakfast, Linda frowned at the prospect of her long drive home alone. "It was so good to see you, my beautiful daughters!"

"We're going to see you again soon, Mom." Janice smiled. "Have fun on your Rock 'n Roll cruise!"

"Oh, I will!" Linda exclaimed. "David's gonna write a song about me when I'm through with him!"

"Bye, Mom!" Tracy said, giving Linda a tight hug. "I love you!"

"I love you all too!"

Matt followed Linda down the stairs, carrying her suitcase to her vehicle. Setting the bulky luggage next to her folded up massage table in the back seat, Matt stood to give Linda a farewell hug.

"Oh! This was such a wonderful visit!" Linda said, embracing Matt, lovingly. "Thank you again for looking after my precious girls."

Matt grinned. "To say 'it's my pleasure' is an understatement. Please get home safely, Mom. I love you."

Linda pressed her lips to his. He felt her palms squeeze his ass cheeks.

"I love you, Matthew."

Matt spent a moment watching Linda's car recede into the distance before turning and heading back upstairs to the apartment.

Inside, the girls were preparing to begin moving items between bedrooms in order to accommodate Tracy in Janice's room and Janice in Matt's room.

"I barely have anything to unpack." said Tracy. "All my stuff will fit in the closet with plenty room to spare."

Matt spoke to Janice. "I have tons of space in my bedroom closet for all your things too, baby." he said with a smile. "I'm really excited to officially share a bedroom with you!"

"Me too, sweetheart!" Janice exclaimed. "This bed is gonna be rocking' every night!"

Matt's eyes were alight with daydreams of intimate entanglements. "I'll go clear up some space for you." he said, eagerly retreating to his bedroom.

In Janice's room, Tracy was gathering loose items and placing them in a shoebox. Bubsy cat sat on the bed, observing the hullabaloo in the apartment with mild annoyance. Next to the black feline a framed picture on the bedside table caught Tracy's attention.

"Who's this?" Tracy asked Janice, examining the photo of her and Matt's smiling faces with a third, unknown woman.

"Oh! That's my friend, Kendra. She had to move home to Louisiana recently." Janice replied.

"She looks fun."

"Oh damn, Kendra is a TRIP! I can't wait for you to meet her one day. We had ALL kinds of fun together."

Tracy smiled. "You three look close... REALLY close."

Janice chuckled. "Pretty accurate assessment there, Trace. I think we were just about to have a threesome right before this photo was taken."

"Whoa... hold up. You've had sex with a GIRL?!" Tracy exclaimed in shocked surprise.

"Sure did! And it was incredible!" Janice replied. "That lady eats pussy like there's no tomorrow!"

"Oh my fucking god!" Tracy gasped. "I can't believe you, Janice!"

Janice giggled at Tracy's wide eyed stare of amazement. "Why not? You've always known I was a bit freaky when it comes to sex."

"Well, I always knew you had 'freak potential', but I wasn't ever expecting you to go for it!" Tracy chuckled. "....Ok so, what's it like?" Tracy asked, cautiously.

"What? Being with another woman?"

Tracy nodded. "That... and getting your pussy eaten. Joey never... did that for me."

"Oh... girl." Janice said. "It is fucking amazing. If I had never met Matty, I might've gone full lezbo for Kendra."

"Jesus!" Tracy exclaimed. "So... I take it you're not wearing out mattress corners anymore."

Janice laughed loudly. "Nope! That was just a tickle compared having your clitoris sucked, believe me! I can't wait to get off the rag so Matty can give me one of his famous lick jobs."

"Oh! He's famous for that too?" Tracy chuckled. "He doesn't just let his his big ol' dong do all the work?"

"No, he NEEDS to be good at eating pussy. His 'big ol' dong' won't fit in me unless I have a major orgasm right beforehand."

Tracy blinked. "Wait... having an orgasm makes you... loose?"

"Hell no! This kitty is tight!" Janice furrowed her brow, crossing her arms across her chest. "Having a big 'O' doesn't just get you lubed up down there, your vaginal cavity actually expands to let a dick in easier!"

"No shit!" Tracy said.

"Yeah! Pretty amazing, huh?"

Tracy nodded her head as her eyes wandered to the doorway. From her bedroom, she could see across the apartment through Matt's open door, where he worked diligently picking up his room.

"I have to get ready for this work meeting today." Janice sighed, gathering her shower supplies. "I'm nervous! I haven't had to show up at the office for weeks. I wonder what it's all about."

"Good stuff, I hope."

"We'll see."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Janice was dressed in her professional business blouse and jacket with matching slacks as she departed through the front door.

"See you two soon! Love you!" Janice exclaimed, stepping out into the stairway.

"Bye. Love you too!" Matt and Tracy called out in unison as the door closed.

The two stood in Tracy's new, almost completely empty bedroom. A queen sized bed, night stand, a small computer desk and chair, as well as an enormous stuffed unicorn were all the items occupying the spacious area.

"Looks like there's plenty of room to shoot some photos in here." Tracy said, her voice echoing off of the bare walls.

"Do you feel like taking some pics now?" Matt asked.

"Yeah, let's not put this off." Tracy said, nervously.

Matt retrieved his camera and began to look for angles and natural light sources in the room to shoot against. Tracy, meanwhile, searched through Janice's dresser for an appropriate outfit.

"Matty Pants, what do you think I ought to wear?"

"Hmm." said Matt, standing beside Tracy at the dresser. "Look in this drawer here... it's got all of Janice's sexy tops in it."

Tracy fished out an extra large, white T-shirt with red lettering across the front.

"'I Wish These Were Brains.'?" Tracy read aloud from the garment. A rising giggle couldn't be stifled as she examined the shirt. "What the fuck? I bet this one would get a laugh!" she exclaimed.

Matt looked pensive. "Uhhhm... yeah, that was Bobby's idea of a Christmas present for Janice. Let's try this one instead." he replied, holding up a stretched out, ultra loose, blue tank top.

"You're the expert!" she said just before she pinched the lower hem of her large, black shirt she was wearing and threw the garment up over her head.

Matt attempted not to let his facial expression react to the view of Tracy's naked upper body, despite his cock beginning to thicken in his pants.

Tracy pulled the blue top over her astoundingly large, round breasts. The fabric draped loosely over her figure, allowing a fully displayed cleavage from top to bottom. The outside flanks of her soft tits were exploding out of the sides of the worn out cotton cloth.

"Since these are my first official pictures on my new FAN page, maybe I should write 'WELCOME' across my chest, like with barbecue sauce or something?" Tracy suggested. "Might be funny!"

Matt's polite laugh was betrayed by his pensive expression returning. "Listen, Trace. I like it that you want to entertain your audience, but... let's be honest: guys aren't gonna be visiting your page for laughs."

Tracy sighed. "I know... I know... it's just that I'm super nervous right now and humor is my coping mechanism."

"Here, maybe this will help..." said Matt. Tracy's eyes widened in surprise when Matt lifted his T-shirt over his head. She gawked at his muscled, nude torso, watching his hands move towards the fly on his jeans.

"W-what are you doing?!" cried Tracy.

"I'm getting naked too." Matt said, flatly, unzipping his pants.

"Uhh... are you trying to relax me or make me horny?"

"Both, I guess." said Matt, matter-of-factly, just as his jeans dropped to the floor.

Tracy gasped, staring straight at Matt's fully exposed, semi flaccid penis. It was the first time she had seen his dick, besides a glimpse of it on his phone screen.

Her nipples grew erect, creating two points in the thin fabric that was barely hanging on to her torso. She unconsciously bit her lip, feeling a warmth spreading to her nether regions.

"Ok... fine." she breathed. "Let's do this."

Matt gave her a smile, raising his camera and lowering himself to his knees. "I want to start with some low angle shots first."

"Uhh... how should I pose?"

"Just... Let your top sorta fall off your body over time, like... you're trying to seduce me... or, uh, the camera."

"Ok. That's it?" asked Tracy.

"Uhhh... how about we start there and see what inspires us." Matt said from behind the camera. "I'll be shooting constantly the whole time, moving around to get different angles. Try to remember to keep your eyes focused on the camera. We'll pick out the best photos on your laptop afterwards."

"Ok, Matty." Tracy said, attempting to mask her shaking voice. "Ready."

Matt put his eye to the viewfinder of his camera. Tracy gulped and slowly lifted her hands to cradle her bosom. Surging, round, soft flesh oozed out of the low cut collar of her tank top as she compressed her enormous breasts together.

The shutter clicked repeatedly, capturing the incredible display. From the camera's angle below her waist, Tracy's enormous breasts obscured view of her shoulders and most of her face. Their gargantuan fullness stretching the tiny tank top to its limit, offering a tantalizing peek of bare under boob. Without even being aware of himself, Matt's penis began to lengthen.

"You look beautiful, Tracy." said Matt, raising himself to his feet as the shutter button clicked furiously, paying no mind to his stiffening cock. "These pics are gonna blow people's minds!"

Tracy's eyes couldn't help widening as she distractedly watched Matt's penis arriving at full mast.

"Tracy... eyes up here, please."

Tracy scoffed. "Easier said than done with THAT thing bobbin' around!"

It was only then, that Matt became aware of his aroused state. He blushed looking down on his solid erection, pointing up in Tracy's direction.

"Hmm." he said quietly. "Maybe I didn't think this idea all the way through."

"Oh, really?" Tracy chuckled. Her eyes were glued to Matt's engorged cock. She shook her head in silent disbelief. "I'm sorry... I just can't focus on anything with you being... like that."

"It's ok. I guess I'll just... uh... rub one out in my bedroom real quick. We'll see if that works."

Tracy shook her head. "We need to move this production along. Here, hand me that body oil on the counter."

Matt blinked, handing her the bottle. Tracy quickly unscrewed the cap and poured a generous amount of oil over his long phallus. Lowering herself to her knees, she then grasped Matt's thick cock with both hands and began sliding the balm over him in a pumping motion.

"Oh!...." Matt exclaimed. "...ok."

Tracy leaned forward in her exertion, her face mere inches away from the slitted, bulbous crown of his massive dick. Back and forth, her fingers extended reach attempting to encircle his girth. She added a twisting motion to her wrists, providing an exhilarating sensation to Matt's sensitive member.

"Oh, geeze! That's fucking good, Tracy. Keep going!"

"Mmm! You like this?" Tracy looked up into his eyes with a sensual flame alight over her countenance. "You like the way my tiny hands can't even grip you all the way?" Her incredible beauty and her expert cock manipulation soon ignited the familiar chain reaction inside of Matt.

"Oh shit. Here it comes!" he cried.

Tracy had plenty of time to aim Matt's penis anywhere she wanted to avoid the deluge of sperm that began to pump forth from his throbbing, purple dick head, yet she held the long, thick cock aimed towards her. Viscous, white semen splashed across her chest, coating her décolletage in a pale glaze, pump after lurching pump.

When the flood had subsided to a drip, the two looked down on her chest. "Feel better, champ?" said Tracy, wiping her chest clean with the blue tank top, still barely draped over her astoundingly large, round breasts.

"Perfect!" Matt shouted, hands clamoring for his camera. "Keep doing that and then clean off your boobs in the shower with that liquid body wash. Are you ok with that?"

Tracy gave him an incredulous expression. "That's what I was gonna do anyway.... DUH!"

"Awesome!" Matt exclaimed, clicking the shutter button with abandon.

Tracy made a show of her top being dispatched from her shoulders, the fabric pulled taught to allow her enormous swaths of breast flesh to appear. When her exquisite juggernauts rolled out of the low cut collar, Matt was positioned to capture several close up shots of their astonishing beauty and mass.

Then, with sensual confidence, Tracy arched her back and poured a string of body wash over the tops of her soft globes. Matt switched his camera mode to video and steadily panned the lens over the gorgeous sight, capturing her hands and fingers passionately massaging her incredible, soft breasts. Tracy's eyes raised to the camera with the same fire alight within that Matt had seen earlier as she teased her erect nipples.

Once Tracy's tits had become glossy and sudsy, Matt followed her as she stepped into the glass shower stall and turned the water to 'warm'. Matt's camera captured the flow of rinsing water, clearing the soapy suds away, like a veil sliding down her sumptuous curves. Once Tracy's breasts were completely clean, she blew the camera a kiss to signal the end of the session.

"Ok... uh, cut!" Matt said with exhilaration, lowering the camera at last. "Wow! That was incredible!"

"Oh my god, I'm so excited to see these photos!" Tracy said, patting her body dry with a hanging bath towel.

Tracy quickly donned a thin cotton robe and sat down in front of her laptop. Matt helped her upload all the image files onto her hard drive, then took a seat beside her took look over the collection of photos.

Tracy gasped as the first image filled the screen. "Holy fuck balls!"

Her astoundingly huge breasts, beautifully lit, in crisp detail, encompassed the entire viewable area of her small laptop. They were escaping her meager, blue tank top, threatening to tumble forth from the screen.

Matt stayed anxiously quiet as Tracy silently flipped through the first several photos, pausing at each one to gaze at in an analytical trance.

"These pictures..." Tracy said, at long last. "...Are fucking depraved!"

A mock glare was cast over at Matt's wide stare.

"I fucking LOVE them!" she squealed.

Tracy threw her arms around Matt, squeezing his body tightly against hers. Her robe, much too small to close around her titanic projection, was also unable to prevent her naked breasts from bathing Matt's unsuspecting chubby in warm, softness.

She sat up, wiping moisture from her eyes. "Seriously... I do love them. I usually HATE photos of myself, too! I just... never imagined I could look so sexy!"

Matt chuckled. "That seemed WAY too easy... you're a natural, lady."

Tracy began moving files as she continued to prune her favorites from the long list of photo files.

The last on the list was the movie file of Tracy's soapy finale. She watched herself on the screen with wide eyes. "Holy fuck!"

Matt chuckled. "Just imagine how everyone else is gonna react!"

"You think it'll be enough?" Tracy said, nervously. "You know... to get the job done?"

Her eyes, casually traipsing over to Matt's lap, grew even wider when she saw the enormous erection craning towards his chin once again, like an unruly dog at the dinner table.

"Uh... YEAH! Even I'm barely holding it together over here." Matt blushed.

Tracy's cheeks donned a similar shade of pink.

"Ok, Katie Cupcakes..." Matt said, finally. "are you ready for your grand debut?"

Tracy gulped, seemingly swallowing her final nerve, and began to post her first entry into the FAN website database.

"I'll just post a few pictures at a time for now." She said, hitting the 'Submit' button. "That video will make a great private message purchase."

"I have a good feeling about this!" Matt exclaimed, gleefully.

"Me too, partner!" said Tracy, offering her fist to Matt for a bump of solidarity.

Matt smiled as their knuckles made gentle contact.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

About an hour and a half had gone by while Tracy and Matt worked behind their screens, proliferating links to her page on various sites around the web, until the front door was heard, finally.

Jugg_Head
Jugg_Head
333 Followers
12