The Year of the Cat Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Welcome home, baby!" Matt spoke up.

"Hey..." Janice answered from the other room, subdued and quiet.

Matt's concern was immediately peaked by her unusually somber tone. He threw his clothes on again, quickly and left Tracy's room to investigate.

"You ok, honey?" Matt asked, approaching Janice in the dining room, who was wearing an exhausted expression.

"Yeah... I just need a hug." She sighed heavily, reaching out for a calming embrace. Matt quickly closed the gap between them, holding her body closely against his.

"What happened at your meeting?" Matt asked in a soft voice.

A groan escaped her. "They want me to go represent the company at a trade show next weekend in Greenville." Janice pouted. "I wish I didn't have to go. I was looking forward to having some alone time with you!"

"Yeah... we haven't really had that since I've gotten back from Japan, have we?"

He felt Janice sorrowfully shake her head 'no' without a word.

"So... how about I come with you?" Matt suggested.

Janice blinked up at him. "You... you would do that?"

"Sure!" Matt chuckled. "It's only a five hour trip. We'll make a road trip out of it. Hell, I'll even drive us!"

"Really!? Wait! Won't you be bored while I'm working at the show all day?"

Matt grunted, dismissively. "Naw! I'll entertain myself during the day..." he said, as his gentle hold on her waist slightly constricted. "then, when you come back to the room afterwards, I'll massage all of that stress of the day away and we'll spend the rest of the night seeing how many orgasms we can give each other!"

"Mmmmm!" Janice cooed in approval. "You had me at 'I'll drive us.'... but all that other stuff you said sounds REALLY GOOD! Fucking sold!"

The two laughed together. Janice kissed his lips, softly.

"So... how is Tracy's web-"

"HOLY SHIT!" Tracy's voice shouted from her bedroom.

She looked shell shocked as she stumbled from the bedroom.

"Over a hundred people have subscribed in the past five minutes..." Tracy said in a soft, shaking voice.

"Oh my god! Congratulations!" Janice exclaimed.

Tracy urgently grabbed Janice's hand, leading her to the bedroom. "Come here! You HAVE to see these pictures Matty took!"

Matt couldn't contain his self satisfactory smile, turning towards his room to continue making space for Janice's things in his bedroom.

He set up her home office near the back of the bedroom, next to the door leading to the black, metal fire escape steps that wound down all the way to the ground. "She would be able to open the door and take in the fresh air while she works." he thought to himself, looking out over the rooftops of the neighbor's houses.

Bubsy curiously poked his nose out into the open air and sat contently on the door frame, glancing at the birds bathing in a garden birdbath.

As the sun set, Janice and Matt sighed with contentment, looking over their shared living space.

"This is going to be perfect!" Janice squealed, hugging Matt tightly.

"It sure is, baby!" he replied, kissing her forehead.

Just then, Tracy marched into their room, a large, half empty glass of wine in her loose grasp. "Ok guys..." she growled. "Enough is enough! Time to stop working and come party with me! We got CELEBRATING to do!"

Tracy's first four hours as a FAN page model had been an astounding success. However, even after several hundred subscribers and almost as many video purchases, her trepidation persisted. Finally, she coaxed her anxious eyes off of the computer screen and had poured a large glass of wine to try to force a sense of relaxation upon herself.

"I need you all to help me take my mind off of my website. Have a drink with me, pleeeeease!" Tracy cried.

"I can only have one." Janice replied. "'Aunt Flo' is still in town, but Matty, you deserve to let loose tonight!"

"Damn right, you do!" Tracy said, leaning forward to grasp Matt's wrist, then dragging him along by the arm to the kitchen. She recklessly poured two huge glasses of white wine and shoved them into Matt and Janice's hands.

"Cheers!" shouted Tracy. She tilted her glass back to her lips and proceeded to drink down the remaining half glass of wine in one go.

Tracy exhaled, wiping her lips on her arm. Matt almost choked on his sip as she raised her hands to the ceiling in a victory pose, watching the bottoms of her enormous bare tits came sliding out from beneath her crop top.

"Congratulations, you two!" Janice exclaimed. "Sounds like you all knocked it out of the park!"

Matt and the sisters finished their glasses over the din of lively music and conversation. Tracy was quick to refill Matt's glass every time his wine level approached the bottom. She kept her glass topped off as well until the final drops ceased utterance from the large bottle.

Janice couldn't resist a groaning yawn. She stretched her limbs outward; her signature signal that she was approaching her bedtime.

Matt's nostalgia took a jaunt to his first days with Janice in the apartment; watching the fabric of her low cut shirt stretch until translucent against her mammoth breasts as she relieved her muscles. It was the same thrilling spectacle then as it was at this very moment. His cock began to thicken on his lap.

"Cut it out, cheese snatch!" Tracy snarled to her sister. "It's too early for that yawning!"

"Bitch. Don't make me destroy you." Janice sighed. "I am fucking cramping here."

"Oh my god! You use that excuse every month!" Tracy giggled.

Janice leaned over and gave Matt a deep, lingering kiss. "Good night, my love."

"Sleep well, baby." Matt replied with a smile. His erect dick was pointed up towards the ceiling, unnoticed.

"Wait... you're really just gonna go to bed?" Tracy queried. "You're seriously going to leave your man like THIS?!" she said, pointing at Matt's protruding bulge.

Both Matt and Janice regarded his tented shorts in mild surprise.

"Oh... honey, I'm sorry. I gotta tap out tonight." Janice sighed.

"That's ok, b-"

"No blowjob or anything?!" Tracy cried, interrupting Matt.

Janice rolled her eyes. "Look... my jaw is hurting and I'm super tired. I just can't do it tonight! I'm sorry!"

"No prob-" Matt once again attempted to answer.

"Janice! He deserves SOMETHING at least!" Tracy insisted. "I mean, I can't do anything! He's too damn big!"

"Well, I already told you what you have to do!" Janice said in an exasperated tone. "You just have to let Matty eat your pussy until you have a huge orgasm, and then his big ol' dick will just slide right in. Promise!"

Tracy finally fell silent, her cheeks becoming a bright shade of pink. Matt blinked, unsure if he should speak.

"Nighty- night!" Janice cooed with a wink before slipping behind the bedroom door.

"G-goodnight." Matt gulped.

An alarmingly loud silence filled the room upon the closing of the bedroom door.

Matt cleared his throat, nervously.

Tracy forced a nervous chuckle. "You're probably like, 'Gross! Hell no!', huh?"

"Wha-! No!" Matt protested. "You... you actually want me to?"

"We'll, you DO still owe me for the hand job I gave you earlier." Tracy said.

She suddenly sat all the way back, thrusting her pelvis upwards. Her small hands hooked the waist band of her tight leggings and pulled the front all the way down to her bare labia. "I even shaved. See?"

Matt took in the gorgeous sight of her bare abs flexed, crowded by her enormous round breasts spilling out of the bottom of her tiny shirt. Without even being aware he found himself leaning forward. His lips pressed against the exposed skin that Tracy was presenting, just above her moist vagina.

Matt heard a gasp and another hand gently resting upon his head. Tracy's fingers slowly entwined themselves in Matt's thick head of hair. He quickly rotated out of his chair before her, grasping the elastic band at her hips and dragging her tight leggings slowly down Tracy's long, toned legs.

"No panties either." she grinned, spreading her knees open wide before Matt's eyes. He could feel her hand on his head subtly pulling his face closer to her beautiful, glistening vagina.

Matt's head dove forward without warning. He felt her clitoris become engorged almost immediately against the long strokes of his tongue and the suction applied by his lips.

Tracy let out a squeal when she felt Matt's mouth massaging her pussy in a way she had never felt before. She was barely able to wrap her mind around the stupefying sensation before the rumbling inside of her began.

"Oh fuck..." Tracy cried, unable to control herself any longer. Her moans grew louder as the immense pleasure grew into a hurricane of bliss within her. When the intense orgasm finally crashed upon her senses, Tracy felt the thrill of pioneering into a new level of sexuality.

"I'm c-cumming so hhh...hard right n-now." Tracy sputtered. Her fingers now pulling Matt's hair with unconscious ferocity.

"Jesus!" Tracy cried. Her chest heaved from her rapid, intense breathing. Her heart beating a relentless, blasting rhythm.

Matt gently coaxed her grip from his hair without wincing too obliviously.

"What the.... ffffFFUCK?!" she finally exclaimed after catching her breath.

"Pretty good?" Matt smiled up at Tracy's wide eyes from between her legs.

She nodded, eagerly. "Do it again!"

Matt proceeded to repeat his feat three more times for Tracy on the living room couch. Tracy suppressed her wailing ecstasy as best she could, however, soon a beleaguered moan arose from the bedroom nearby.

"OHMYGOD! YOU'RE READY ALREADY, TRACY!" Janice shouted in frustration. "GO ON AND GET FUCKED IN YOUR BEDROOM!"

Tracy covered her mouth with both hands in embarrassment.

"Sorry, babe." Matt called out, wiping his mouth dry.

Tracy scrambled to her feet and practically dragged Matt towards her room. At the doorway, she surprised him by suddenly spinning on her heel to face him and lunging forward in a passionate embrace, her lips and tongue in a frenzy of lust against his.

"I think I'm ready." she whispered between her urgent, wet kisses. "We're gonna try it, ok?"

Matt nodded. He felt her hand attempting to enclose around his solid shaft through his grey sweatpants.

"Mmm! You're hard already!" Tracy cooed in his ear.

"I never lost my hard-on. I love eating pussy." Matt replied softly in her ear.

"Music to my ears!" Tracy said as she guided Matt towards her bed, planting deep kisses on his lips.

Matt raised his shirt up over his head when Tracy lowered herself to her knees in front of him. The enormous, thick shaft pressed clearly against the thin cotton.

"I still don't know how this is even going to work!" she said, grasping the waist band of Matt's sweatpants and slowly pulling them down.

Tracy licked her lips watching Matt's fat cock slide into view. The thick appendage sprung upwards upon clearing his lowered pants. Tracy flinched at it's lumbering sway.

"You should start on top." Matt said, laying down prone, naked on Tracy's bed.

Tracy cautiously climbed over Matt, straddling his hips. Matt's cock spasmed, bouncing against Tracy's labia as she got into position and raised herself up before him. Her titanic breasts were pouring out of the bottom of her meager length T-shirt crop top. Her nipples were barely contained within its concealment.

Tracy reached between her legs as she leaned forward. "Here goes nothing!"

Matt felt his cock being lifted by the shaft and then a wet, warm tightness bathing the tip of his cock head.

"God... it still feels too big!" Tracy grunted.

"Don't rush it." Matt whispered. "Take your time."

"No!" Tracy cried. "I want it too badly!!"

Her hips began rocking up and down in a mid tempo pace. Matt gasped as he felt more and more of his erect penis sliding into Tracy's wet vagina. Before long her pussy was sweeping up and down the entire length of his cock.

"Yes!" Tracy cried. "I'm fucking you, Matty! I can finally take your enormous dick!"

"Oh god, yes!!" Matt moaned. "You're taking this dick SO good, babe."

Tracy's exquisite tightness gripped Matt's cock from inside of her. For the first time, her g-spot was being stimulated by the grinding pressure of his thickness. Likewise, Tracy's labia was spread so far apart by his girth, that her clitoris was persuaded naturally to glide against his throbbing shaft. The two elements being caressed in tandem ignited a massive reaction of carnal bliss exploding from Tracy's core.

"HOLY SHIT!" Tracy bellowed when the intense orgasm washed over her like a flash flood.

Having reached a level of ease with Matt's enormous cock, Tracy risked a new position. She got on all fours and looked back at Matt with a sensual gaze. "Grab my hair and fuck me doggy style!" she cooed.

Matt quickly positioned himself behind her on his knees. He slid the head of his cock against her wet pussy, teasing her lips. Then, reaching forward, he filled his hands with her long, thick, wavy auburn hair and pulled gentle, yet moderate force. A loud moan escaped her when Tracy reared back, her pussy pressed against his hips, swallowing Matt's cock whole.

"Oh! Uhhhg!" Tracy cried in passion. "Fuck yes! Ride this pussy!"

Matt's hips thrust against Tracy's ass, filling her snatch with as more cock than she had ever thought possible. An occasional rough tug of hair or busk slap of her ass would cause Tracy to wail in unfettered pleasure.

"Fuck. Yes." she growled. "Give it to me hard! Give me that big dick! Hammer this tight pussy, baby!"

Matt wiped the sweat off of his brow and gripped Tracy's hips. Urgent, rhythmic slaps kept tempo with Tracy's cries of pleasure as Matt slammed his cock over and over into Tracy's wet vagina.

"Oh fuck! I keep cumming so hard! God damn, you... your cock... holy fuck!"

Matt shuddered. "Oh shit... my turn!"

In a flash, Tracy pulled away and spun around on the bed. She bent forward, her lips kissing the dribbling pre cum from his throbbing cock head, her fingers wrapped around dick pumping back and forth. Soon, Matt's white semen launched forward, coating Tracy's beautiful facial features in a pale glaze.

"Mmm! Oh fuck yes!" she moaned, licking her lips clean.

"Ooooh!" Matt groaned. "Oh god, that feels good."

The two cuddled for a moment before assisting each other cleaning up.

"Think Janice will let me sleep with you two?" Tracy whispered. "I don't feel like sleeping alone tonight."

"There's plenty of room." Matt answered. "We just gotta be quiet."

Matt and Tracy silently tip toed into the bedroom where Janice slept soundly. She murmured contently as Matt slipped under the sheets beside her. Tracy cuddled Matt's torso from the opposite side as she navigated herself into a prone position. Even Bubsy felt inclined to join the household on the bed, nestling into a furry, black ball at the foot of the mattress and drifting off, like the rest, into a dreamless sleep.

12