The Yellow Book Fantasies Ch. 09

Story Info
Chad Dupree says those three words... to the wrong person.
1.8k words
4
3.3k
00

Part 9 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/25/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I still had her panties. They started my collection. They were purple. I still felt their softness as I thought about her. I still had her number too. I missed her. I missed her beautiful face. I missed seeing her on Facetime. But I learned something recently: Fuck love, and all that comes with it. Despite being a giant horn dog, I am a giant romantic. This story is about dreams and hearts broken in the form of three words:

"I'm getting married."

Remember Amber, from my very first encounter? I never lost my feelings for her. She was my first crush and you know you never forget your firsts.

Back then, I kept wondering:

"Why can't I become we?"

I couldn't see that it just doesn't work like that. Back then I disagreed. I wanted her. I wanted her bad. It was more than lust too. I looked at her like she was one of God's angels. She was gentle and friendly and felt like one of those cool chicks who has your back. However, she had a bit of mystery to her that was intriguing to me. It was attractive. It wasn't like these other chicks who think they're so transcendental. She was genuine.

Her skin was chocolate. Her eyes were big yet beautiful. I wanted her lips so bad. She knew it. It made me crazy. One day, I was on the phone with her. It was the day after my birthday. I wanted to see her face. We hadn't talked in months. When she answered the phone, she said:

"Hey, hun."

"What's up, baby girl?"

She had on a tank top, showing her breasts quite generously with short shorts on. I could almost see her nipples. She was laying in the bed.

"What you doing?" She said.

"Nothing much. Maybe write a little, you?" I said.

"About to blaze up," She said. She was a weed smoker, which didn't bother me at all.

There was something about her natural beauty that drove me crazy. It was almost like she didn't know how beautiful she was. How sexy she was. That day, we would have a random conversation like always on Facetime, until she finally said:

"What was that you wanted to get off your chest?"

Those three words. I finally got the gumption to say it. However, it didn't come out as three words.

"Hey, please don't be offended when I ask you to do this. I'm just saying..." I got interrupted by her.

"I don't get offended. I won't,"

"Okay," I said shrugging. "Can you lick your lips? I know that sounds random, but..."

She quickly licked her thick, gloriously perfect lips.

"What's so sexy about my lips? I know you love them, but I don't understand,"

I got close to my phone screen, taken aback.

"Wait. What? You don't know why? After that time in the..."

"Yeah, that's why I said I know you do," She said.

"Well, they're thick... they're kissable... juicy... when you even bite them it turns me on. Let me ask you something. What's the 'asset' dudes like most on you?" I asked, genuinely.

"My ass."

I started thinking.

"Hmm... interesting," I said in contemplation.

"Yeah, because you loved it. Remember? Just smacking the hell out of it when we fucked that time?" Amber said, laughing.

"Man, I can't help it. It was the heat of the moment, damn it!" I said, jokingly. Then I got sincere. "I wanted you. A long ass time ago, I really liked you. I was too shy to tell you myself. I still do. That night at the football game, you can say it re-ignited my flame for you..." I stopped. What if it wasn't love? I found myself confused. She interrupted me. I didn't say it.

"Chad Dupree. I see you haven't forgotten me. Let me ask you something... do you still have my 'souvenir?'" She said.

"Yes, I do."

"What if I said... one last time, for old's time's sake? One last fuck."

"Okay. Cool. Why one last time?" I said.

"I'll tell you tomorrow," She said, biting her lip.

"I miss you" I texted the next day with the most charm that I had. She texted back: "Horny?" Then a selfie of her with the "duck face". I texted back subsequently: "Wanna find out?" With a picture of my sweats from the front. She later came to get me in her slightly used car that afternoon.

"Where we going?" I said.

"To my place. My son hasn't gotten out of school yet."

"Oh..." I replied.

"Chad, you know the thing I said I was going to tell you today?"

"Yeah," I said.

A few seconds later, the three words escaped from her lips that brings me to mourn:

"I'm getting married."

"Congrats," I said with manners. "When's the wedding?"

"Next year."

I had a myriad of emotions running through my head. Confusion, anger, lust, jealousy. I mentally prepared to delete her number. However, I knew this much: Fuck love and everything that comes with it.

When we got to her place, we looked at each other for a short time. She bit her bottom lip. My penis twitched. I went in to kiss her aggressively. My emotions came out. My breathing became heavy. Hers too. My penis became hard quickly. I broke off the kiss, and said:

"God, you're beautiful. Lick your lips."

She did. I kissed those full, thick lips quickly. She quickly got the key to her apartment and exited the car. I followed her, checking out that athletic yet curvaceous figure of hers. My hunger grew and grew for her. As soon as we entered her apartment, I kissed her again. She returned it. She barely closed the door. At this time, she was against the wall. I embraced her hand, deeply kissed her again. We stopped for a brief moment. She took her top off, feeling my erection. She had on a black bra.

"Oh. You want me, don't you?" She said, smiling. She went on her knees to reveal my throbbing erection. "Ooh, boy, where's your drawers at? You ain't wearing any underwear."

"Guess I forgot to put some on," I said sheepishly.

She kissed my erection lovingly, and began to suck gently. It was like a high.

"Oh, God..."

She giggled.

"Fuck, you're beautiful..." I said, almost on a sexual high. Amber would then suck my erection with more of a moderate pace. I reached down and groped her breasts. As she would suck, more of her beautiful saliva would form, turning me on more.

"Yeah, spit on it. Spit on it for me."

She stopped, spitting on my throbbing penis and looked at me with a stray drop of saliva on her chin. I lovingly wiped it with my finger. I stuck said finger in her mouth. She sucked it with vigor.

"Turn around. Let me see that ass," I commanded.

Amber turned around. She was wearing track pants. I pulled her pants down to reveal pink panties.

"Cute panties."

I slapped her ass playfully. She moaned, reacting. I smiled. I was directly behind her. My raging erection was poking her ass. I reached down under and started to rub her treasure. It was damp. She bit her lip in arousal. I quickly put her panties to the side and started fondling her. Her treasure was beautifully wet. She was cupping her breasts as I fondled her. Her pinkness looked more and more appetizing by the second until I found a new treasure: A tight, virginal treasure. It looked so tantalizing. I wet my finger and rimmed her, giving her a new sensation:

"Uhh!"

She looked back at me, aroused and surprised.

"Yeah, look back at me. Is it too much?" I asked.

She shook her head "no." I lowered her panties. I tasted her nectar. I savored it. She moaned.

"Mmm. Shit. Eat that pussy for me."

As she talked dirty, my tongue drifted on her wetness as I firmly cupped her ebony ass. I wanted her hole. I moisturized my own fingers as I tasted her, and my finger entered her virginal hole, fingering it.

"Oh, God! Oh, God! Uhh! Uhh! Fuck me, Daddy! Fuck me!" She said, in that voice that I longed for.

I entered her with my throbbing erection with all the emotions that I had in my head at that time. I slowly entered her, fucking her deeply and slowly, with love.

"Uhh! Ugh! Ugh!"

I undid her bra. As the bra fell onto the floor, I grabbed her breasts, lifting her upper body. I kiss her lovingly on the cheek and on the neck as I gain speed and aggression.

"You like taking this dick? Huh?"

"Yeahhh..." She said, while moaning.

I slapped her on the ass again.

"Say you like taking Daddy's dick..." I said, in her ear, then subsequently kissing her on the neck. Her moaning got louder.

"I like taking Daddy's dick!" She said, moaning progressively louder.

"Get on the bed," I said.

We got on her bed. She mounted me. She moisturized her wet treasure, before putting my erection in her.

"Aah... shit..."

"That's it, ride Daddy's dick."

She started riding it, looking me in the eye. Her breasts bounced with every penetration. Our eyes matched.

"Ah. Ah. Uhh! Uhh!"

She reached over and kissed me as I fucked her. I started suckling on her breasts. I looked up at her beautiful face, still riding it.

"Ah! Ah!"

Her beauty was immeasurable.

"Baby, that pussy feels so good..." I said, feeling her wet nether region. I tasted her juices. I fucked her faster. "Turn around for me..."

Her beautiful ass was now in my view. She fingered her glorious pussy and put my erection in her.

"Oh, shit. Oh, fuck! Oh! Oh!"

The look on my face was now intense as I fucked her faster and harder with all my emotion left in me. I slapped her ass again.

"You like that shit? Huh?" I commanded.

"Yeahhhh..." She said, moaning wildly, while I was thinking:

"Fuck your boyfriend. I want you."

"You like that shit?"

"Yeahhhh..."

"Say 'Yes, Daddy,'" I slapped her glorious ass again.

"I could've been 'Daddy', not him."

"Yes, Daddyyyy..."

This is when I realized I really was doing this for the last time. I was fucking her slowly, with care and love.

"Look back at me, baby girl."

She did. She never looked so beautiful. She was breathless, nude, and on a high like I was.

"You are so breathtaking," I said.

"I love you..."

That moment came for me not long after that. I climaxed in her.

"I love you..." I said, coming down from my climax. She smiled.

An hour later, Amber dropped me back off back at home on the way to pick up her son.

"Amber, you know what? Why did you let me...?" I started.

"Isn't it obvious?" She said, smiling. "To get it out of your system."

"Thanks," I said.

"Here's a piece of advice for you, for the future. Know what love means before you say it, hun," She kissed me on the cheek, before I exited. I deleted her number from my phone and said to myself:

"Fuck love."

That's all that matters.