The Yellow Pages Girl Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I love you, Gemma," I said softly, as much to myself, as her.

A contented smile spread across her sleepy face as she stirred into wakefulness. "Love you too, Char," she murmured. I slipped a hand under the bedclothes, found her pillowy breast, and tweaked her nipple.

"Mmm, what time is it?"

"Time you were awake, and out of bed! We still have work today, you know. At least it's Friday, so we can have a lie-in tomorrow."

Gemma sleepily drank her coffee, then finally stumbled out of bed, weaving an unsteady path to the bathroom. I watched her sexy butt wiggling away, and very much wished we could just spend the day in bed, but was then reminded that we should be getting more than enough fun that evening...

~~~

Thankfully, our day wasn't too hectic. A couple of appointments in the morning, followed by a nice pub lunch. We should have had three appointments in the afternoon, but as luck would have it, the last one was postponed, so we were able to get back to the Inn nice and early. The couple had asked us to be at their hotel for 9pm, which left us plenty of time to eat, bathe and make ourselves look generally ravishing.

"What should we wear, Gemma? Sexy gear?" Not having ever done anything like this before, I had no idea what the etiquette was.

"They've asked us to dress smart. After all, it's a very respectable hotel. So, we'll put on business attire, with our sexiest underwear underneath."

"I take it your basque is out of the question, then?" I asked with a giggle.

"Hmm, I don't think that would work in this situation," she agreed. "I think I'll wear my new burgundy undies with some sheer stockings."

"Good call, they'll look stunning. I'll go for my new purple underwear with the hold-ups."

A couple of hours later, we had eaten a light meal, but avoided drinking alcohol. Gemma had to drive, and we both felt we wanted to be fully in control of our senses, as it were. We had both bathed and washed our hair and were now trying on our new underwear.

Gemma modelled hers for me, posing in her burgundy balcony bra and tiny matching panties. The bra showed her tits off to great effect, with a gorgeous cleavage. The knickers accentuated the curve of her delightful bottom.

"Wow, Gem! They are going to get so excited when you take off your skirt and top!"

I moved closer to her and couldn't resist the temptation to slip my fingers down the front of her panties, tracing down into the cleft of her slit. I was thrilled to feel creamy moisture gathering and worked a finger towards her opening.

"Oh, pack it in, Char! You'll make me sopping wet if you don't stop!" With that, she grasped my wrist and pulled my hand out of her knickers. "Plenty of time for all kinds of fun later!" she added.

I seductively popped my finger into my mouth and sucked her juices from it. "Mmm, you taste good!" I murmured. "No doubt that woman is going to enjoy tasting you! Does she have a name, by the way?

"Yeah, she called herself Jane, her husband Rob. By the way, on names... I use my real name, can't really see the harm in it. But I told them your name is Sharon, known as 'Shar'. It will make things easier, as I call you 'Char' most of the time anyway... make sense?"

"Sounds good to me. Anyway, we'd better finish getting ready. Time's getting on."

We took it in turns to use the mirror to fix our hair and make-up, then put on our best business skirts, blouses and jackets. By 8.10pm, we were in the car, ready to go. Gemma had even emptied her paperwork out of her briefcase and had filled it with our collection of toys, all charged, cleaned and dried.

I was feeling alternately excited and nervous as we drove to the hotel. Above all, I was hoping that we'd like the couple, and would have no qualms about getting intimate with them. The plan was for Jane to meet us in the foyer -- so much less suspicious than a man leading two women to his room! But all we had to go on, was that she would be wearing a red dress. I guessed she wouldn't be wearing it for very long!

Once we had parked the car, it was just on 8.40pm -- we were in good time.

"Just pretend it's like every business meeting you go into," advised Gemma. "We need to look like we are there to meet a customer or a business associate, and not stand out."

However, we were soon through the revolving doors and with relief, spotted a vacant table which afforded a good view of the whole, very plush-looking foyer, and importantly, the entrance to the lifts to the upper floors. We settled down, awaiting the appearance of a 37-year-old woman in a red dress.

"Sorry Gem, I could really do with a G&T. I'm starting to feel really nervous. I know you can't because you're driving, but remember, I've never done this before. It would just help me to feel a bit less anxious."

Gemma glanced at her watch and nodded. Even she seemed a bit uptight. I stood up to head over to the bar. Luckily, it wasn't busy, so I was able to get the drinks quickly -- a large G&T for me, and a 0% Prosecco for Gemma, then returned to our table. Gemma crossed her legs, causing the hem of her skirt to ride up somewhat, showing a generous expanse of nyloned thigh. Mmm...

"Cheers Gem," I said, taking a hefty swig of my drink.

"Cheers Charlotte," she said, toasting her glass. "Here's to your new venture!" she said with a grin.

I could soon feel the effects of the alcohol and began to relax a little. After a few minutes, one of the lift doors opened, and a lady, wearing an elegant thigh-length red dress, stepped out. She scanned around the room, then walked over in our direction. She was of medium height, with quite a slim figure and collar-length brown curly hair. As she got nearer, I could see she was quite attractive. Phew!

"Hello," she said, a little uncertainly. "Would one of you be Gemma?"

Gemma stood and shook her hand. "Hi. That's me," she said, smiling. "And this is... Sharon, or Shar for short."

I stood up and shook hands as well. Which, under the circumstances, seemed a little weird, considering we would probably be ripping each other's clothes off in a few minutes.

Jane spotted that we hadn't finished our drinks yet and motioned us to sit; she sat opposite.

"Would you like a drink?" Gemma asked.

"Truly, that would be very nice. Being honest, I'm a bit nervous about all this. Well, nervous in an excited kind of way, if you know what I mean. It's just that... Sorry, I'm babbling. A scotch on the rocks would be lovely, thank you."

I went back to the bar and fetched her drink, leaving them to get acquainted. Returning with her drink, she thanked me and said, "You know, you two really are lovely. Very attractive indeed. I think Rob is going to think it's his birthday and Christmas, as well as our anniversary, all rolled into one!"

Gemma placed her hand on Jane's and looked into her eyes. "I hope you'll think that too, Jane," she said, in a lovely seductive voice. She then glanced at her watch -- 9.05pm.

"Come on then, let's finish our drinks and get this party started!"

With that, we all drained our glasses and headed for the lift, Gemma swinging her briefcase, for all the world like she was headed for the board room. Once the three of us were in the lift, Jane pressed the button for the 6th floor, and we started to ascend.

On impulse, and partly due to the gin, I pulled Gemma to me and mashed my lips into hers. A second later, her tongue was exploring my mouth, and I reached round to squeeze her lovely bottom. I glanced sideways to look at Jane. She was enraptured.

I broke from Gemma, turned to Jane and said, "Only the 3rd floor... your turn!"

Gemma took the hint instantly, and gently but firmly pulled Jane to her, squeezing her against those magnificent breasts. A moment later, they were engrossed in a passionate kiss, which was only interrupted by the lift pinging its arrival at the 6th floor.

"Oh my," said Jane, a little shakily. "I feel quite flustered after that!" Sure enough, her cheeks had gone a couple of shades redder, and she was breathing deeply.

With that, she led us along a heavily carpeted corridor until we reached the room at the end. She swiped a key card and opened the door, leading us into a sumptuous room, which was more like suite than your average hotel room.

The room was elegantly furnished and softly lit by table lamps, but it was dominated by a massive, super-king-size bed. Her husband, Rob, was reclining on it, dressed in just chinos and a blue shirt, unbuttoned halfway. As soon as we entered, he jumped to his feet and greeted us. He was quite an attractive man, slim, about 5'10", with well-groomed light brown hair. Not at all bad.

"Well, hello, ladies! You both look absolutely stunning! Aren't they, darling?" he said, looking at Jane, who was standing between us.

"This is Gemma, and this is Shar," she announced, introducing us. In a slightly theatrical gesture, she took our hands in hers and led us forward, smiling. Rob stepped forward and kissed each of us turn on the cheek.

"Happy Anniversary, darling Rob! I'm just going to pop to the bathroom and will leave you to sort out the, err, paperwork with these lovely ladies."

With that, she disappeared into the adjoining bathroom and closed the door behind her. Rob immediately went to a drawer and retrieved an envelope, which he handed to Gemma.

"I think you'll find it's all there, as agreed. I'm sure we're all going to have a most enjoyable time," he said, grinning. "And if we do, there will be more for you. I want Jane to have the time of her life!"

Gemma opened the unsealed envelope and glanced inside, thumbing the thick wad of £20 notes. She appeared very satisfied and tucked the envelope into her briefcase.

"May I take your jackets, ladies?" Rob offered his hand. We both shrugged off our jackets and handed them to Rob, who took them to the wardrobe area and hung them on hangers, at which point, Jane appeared from the bathroom.

Gemma took my hand and led me toward the bathroom, slipping me a wink. "We'll be back in just a second," she said, smiling at Rob and Jane.

As soon as we were in the bathroom, Gemma started undoing my blouse. I took the hint and started removing hers. In a few moments, our skirts were off as well, and we were soon just dressed in our panties, bras and stockings.

Gemma gave me a quick kiss, saying, "Come on, let's do this!" With that, we exited the bathroom and made our grand entrance into the bedroom, standing there with our arms round each other. The look on Rob's face was a sight to behold. His jaw almost hit the floor when he cast his eyes over us, his gaze finally settling on Gemma's magnificent breasts.

She gave a twirl and asked, "Like what you see?"

Rob was clearly struggling to answer. "Oh my gosh, I'm lost for words! I don't think I've ever seen two such beautiful women, let alone scantily clad ones!"

With that, Gemma moved in front of Jane, saying, "You look a little over-dressed for this party, Jane! Shar, would you do the honours, please?" Gemma moved in to kiss Jane, her hand behind her neck, pulling her closer, till their mouths met in another passionate kiss.

I stepped behind her and cupped her breasts, gently squeezing them whilst pushing my pelvis against her bottom. She wasn't in the same league as Gemma -- after all, few women are -- but she had a nice handful, and I felt myself hoping that she'd have nice, suckable nipples.

I reached up and located the hook at the top of her dress, undid it, then gently slid the zip down until her dress fell open at the back, revealing her lacy black bra strap. Rob was just standing there transfixed, as Gemma snogged his wife.

"Rob, why don't you go and make yourself comfortable over there, maybe watch the show for a bit?" I suggested, indicating a large leather sofa, conveniently located near one side of the massive bed. He nodded, then went and lay back on the sofa, one foot on the sofa, one on the floor. His hand soon dropped to his crotch, stroking a growing bulge as he watched us intently.

I slipped my hands in through the open back of Jane's dress, tracing round her bra until my hands were cupping her breasts. The bra was completely sheer; I could feel her nipples poking through the thin, satiny fabric. Gemma's big boobs were pressing against the back of my hands as I gently squeezed Jane's smaller ones.

I slid my hands up to her shoulders and pushed the top of the dress off them. It immediately slid down her body, pooling round her ankles, leaving her standing there in very sheer black bra, panties and equally sheer black hold-up stockings.

I dropped to my knees, taking the opportunity to run my hands all the way down her body, tracing my fingers over the curve of her hips, then down her nylon-covered legs, which were delightfully shapely, to her calves. Then taking each ankle in turn, I lifted her feet to get her to step out of the dress, which I tossed to one side.

A moment later, Gemma's hands had travelled round behind Jane, and were gently kneading her peachy arse through those almost transparent panties. I felt a familiar tingle in my pussy, as I watched her fingers probe and explore Jane's yielding flesh.

Not wanting to be outdone, I ran my hands up the insides of Jane's thighs, up over the slick nylon, over the lacy stocking tops, to the soft, creamy flesh above. Had she not had her mouth mashed into Gemma's, I'm sure she would have moaned out loud, but she revealed her pleasure with a slight gyration of her hips and a sideways movement of her foot to widen her stance.

I traced my fingertips up and down the sensitive flesh of her inner thighs, deliberately avoiding touching her pussy. I took hold of Gemma's hands and urged them upward, hoping she would take the hint, and leave her bottom alone. Thankfully, she got the message and transferred her attention to Jane's boobs.

I continued teasing her inner thighs for a little longer, then slid the palms of my hands under the legs of her panties, to caress the smooth skin of her peachy globes. I loved the feel of her bottom... smooth, quite firm, but deliciously pliable.

On impulse, I grasped the top of her panties with my teeth, and slowly dragged them down, my mouth and nose tracing a line down between her bum cheeks. Once I'd got them down to the top of her thighs, I let go of them, then re-traced my route up the crevice between her cheeks, my nose brushing against her anus. I brought my hands up, and with one on each cheek, eased them apart, exposing her rosebud arsehole.

I felt her ring twitch as my probing tongue swept over it. Jane reacted by pushing her hips back, in search of greater contact.

I stopped for a moment to glance at Rob, who was now gripping his cock through his chinos.

"Like what you see, Rob? Yes, I'm licking your wife's arsehole while Gemma plays with her tits... and by the look of it, she fucking loves it!"

With that, I pulled Jane's hips towards me, to bend her body slightly. She instinctively moved her feet further apart, spreading her legs further. I was really getting into this, behaving like a proper slut. I'd only met the woman a few minutes before, and now, here I was, on my hands and knees, licking her arsehole!

I lasciviously ran my tongue all the way from her perineum to the top of her crack, before delving back down again to loiter right on her tight little bum hole, where I spent some time swirling my tongue around. Jane's pleasure was evident, from the way she moved her legs and pelvis in response.

I used my hands to drag her panties down to her calves. A tap on one ankle persuaded her to lift a foot, to free them from her legs. I stood up behind her, tracing my fingers up her legs as I rose. This time, I didn't tease. My fingers went straight up between her legs and parted her pussy lips. As soon as they went between her outer lips, I felt a flood of thick, creamy juice. She moaned loudly... Jane was clearly very aroused.

I whispered loud enough for both Gemma and Jane to hear, "Hey Gem, she's sopping wet!"

Gemma was busy nibbling her neck and playing with her nipples. To help her, I unclipped her bra catch, allowing the garment to fall loosely around her. I watched as Gemma at once bent to take first one nipple, then the other, into her mouth.

I reached my forearm round the front of her hips, then pulled her back slightly as I shoved two fingers straight into her creamy pussy. Jane cried out as they speared into her insides. They made an erotic squelchy noise as I twisted and twirled them around inside her, the pad of my thumb pressing firmly against her anus. Jane's body was starting to quiver as we both worked on her. I reached round in front of her and slid a finger of my other hand down between her pussy lips. I circled my fingers round and round her clit and started pumping my fingers in and out of her cunt.

Suddenly, Jane gave a strangled cry, and her body quaked and shook as her orgasm hit her. I felt a flood of girl juice run over my hands and loved the way her pussy walls clamped around my fingers. Gemma put her arms under Jane's armpits to support her as her legs gave way. I did my bit, by trying to hold her up by her pussy, but that just pushed my fingers in deeper...

"Let's get her on the bed," urged Gemma. For a few moments, Jane was almost a deadweight, but she soon recovered somewhat, still breathing deeply.

We led her over to the huge bed. I did fleetingly wonder whether this bed was standard issue for a room like this, or whether Rob had specified one large enough for four people...

We led Jane over to the bed, where she flopped down, her face red, with her bra still dangling from her body. She quickly cast it aside and lay back, completely naked except for her stockings, which in a way, only served to accentuate her nakedness.

"Oh my god, that was lovely, thank you girls," she murmured. "But I think Rob needs a bit of attention now... he's looking like he's fit to burst," she added, laughing.

I lay down beside Jane, gently stroking her body and watched Gem approach Rob. She stood in front of him, for all the world like an accomplished stripper. She went through a sexy, swirling dance, unclipping her bra as she moved, then holding her bra to her tits, then finally, the big reveal, as she dropped the bra and thrust those amazing melons into Rob's face. He was captivated, but nothing like when she thrust her fingers down the front of her panties, pushing them into her snatch. The look of lust on his face was beyond compare. She worked her fingers inside her panties, blatantly masturbating inches in front of his face. Then she withdrew her fingers and offered them to him. He inhaled the scent of her pussy, then took hold of her fingers and drew them into his mouth, sucking her nectar from them.

With a final flourish, she slid her panties down her legs, till they fell to the floor. Then she used her toe to flick them up, and deftly caught them in her fingers. She moved a few inches closer to Rob, then dangled the (probably soaking wet) panties in front of his nose.

Rob took the bait, grasped the panties and pressed them to his nose, inhaling her womanly scent. Gemma moved forward and presented her waxed pussy to his face. He immediately grabbed her arse and hauled his face into her minge and tongue-fucked her for a while.

Then Gemma gently pushed him away and dropped to her knees in front of him, frantically undoing his chinos to release his swollen cock. The poor man must have been in desperate need of some serious attention, so she teased him no further. Instead, she sucked his entire length straight into her mouth, then started a sensual up and down movement. Rob threw his head back, revelling in the sensations Gemma was eliciting in him.

I turned to Jane... "I think that's your hubby taken care of, for a while, anyway," I said, with a wink. "Guess we'll just have to amuse ourselves for a while, won't we?"