The Yellow Pages Girl Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I suddenly realised that I was the most-dressed person in the room. Gemma was naked. Jane was naked. Rob had some clothes on, but Gemma had his knob out, so the clothes didn't really count. So, I stood up, and slowly peeled off my bra and knickers, then re-joined Jane on the bed. She was watching Gemma pleasuring Rob, slowly stroking her fingers over her puss.

I rocked back on my heels and took a moment to survey her. I had to admit, she was a pretty sexy woman. A nice, taut figure, lovely pert boobs with very perky nipples, and a nice little triangle of trimmed pubes above her kitty. And, she had a really nice arse. In that moment, I decided I really wanted to fuck her, totally. I made my mind up to give her the time of her life... After all, Rob was on course to fuck the girl of his wildest dreams, so it was only fair she should be taken to heaven as well. The only question was, what should I do with her?

My dilemma was resolved when she rolled onto her front, with her head turned toward Rob and Gemma, her legs spread just enough to allow me to clearly see her the slit of her moist puss between her thighs.

I ran my hands up and down the backs of her thighs, then ventured further up to caress the curve of her bottom. There was something incredibly erotic about that prone position, which just grabbed me. I used my hands to squeeze her cheeks apart, obscenely displaying her brown-tinted arse and so-very-available cunt.

I reached up and grabbed two of the many pillows; I dragged them down the bed and shoved them under her hips, raising that pert backside upward, halfway to a doggy position... Oh, my fuck! She looked so... utterly fuckable! In that instant, I found myself wishing I had a huge penis, or even a strap-on with which to fuck her senseless, but no matter, I had an active tongue, and lots of fingers.

Rolling forward, I pushed her legs apart and slid between them, my face in that mecca of sexual sensuality -- her soft thighs either side of my face, the soft cheeks of her bottom adjacent, her bum hole and pussy within reach of my lips and tongue. What with the feel of her stockinged legs sensually rubbing against my body, I was almost delirious with anticipation and desire. I stroked my hands over the backs over her thighs, from her stocking tops to the curve of her strawberry-shaped bottom, loving the feel of her creamy flesh under my fingertips.

Jane turned her head slightly toward me. "Oh, lick me... now, please!" she urged.

'My pleasure,' I thought, 'If I'm going to be paid to have sex like a whore, I might as well act like one!' I started running the tip of my tongue between the folds of her slick pussy, worming it around, gathering her juices, before probing in deeper. I sensed Jane pushing back, wanting my tongue deeper. I happily obliged, pointing my tongue and pushing it deep inside her. I used my hands to spread her bum cheeks apart, to give me even better access. I circled my tongue around her clit, while my nose prodded against her anus. Jane started writhing as I intensified the movement of my tongue on her clit, then lapped my tongue all the way from her clit, over her peehole, into her cuntal opening, then over her perineum, and finally lapped and circled all around her puckered bum hole.

She gasped as my tongue probed at her tight opening. Using my hands to spread her cheeks again, I felt her ring open a little, so I pointed my tongue and was soon able to probe it right into her arsehole. Before long, her hole had relaxed enough for me to start tongue-fucking her properly. The whole feeling was so deliciously nasty, and in equal measure, exciting. I could feel my own juices welling up in my cunt, to the point of leaking down my legs.

Jane was moaning loudly as I prodded my tongue in and out of her tight little butt hole, so I worked a hand between her legs and thrust my thumb all the way into her sopping cunt, an action which brought my index finger hard against her clit. I sawed my thumb in and out of her, and from the way she was mewling and humping her body, she was obviously very close.

She turned towards Rob and panted, "Oh my fuck, Rob. She's fucking... my arse... with her fucking... tongue!"

With that, I took my face from between her arse cheeks and shoved four fingers deep into her sopping cunt, and at the same time, drove my thumb into her arsehole. Jane squealed with pleasure as I withdrew my digits, then plunged them back in, over and over. I glanced over at Rob and Gemma. He was now completely naked; she had his knees up and was alternately gobbling on his sizeable cock, sucking his balls, and licking his arse. From the look on his face, he seemed to be thoroughly enjoying it all.

A moment later, Jane's body arched back and went rigid. She let out a gurgled scream and thrashed about, as I slammed my hand in as far as it would go, impaling her on my fingers and thumb as her orgasm erupted. Her juices flooded out over my hand and started dripping down my wrist.

Fuck me, what a turn on that was! I was now feeling fucking wanton, and badly needed an orgasm of my own. I motioned Jane to roll over sideways, off the pillows, so she was on her back. Without asking, I pivoted round, swung my leg over her, then lowered my aching cunt over her face, mashing it into her mouth.

She may only have been 'bi-curious', but bloody hell, she was a quick learner. Within moments, she was lapping away at me, poking her tongue inside me and sucking on my clit. I leaned forward and got us into a full 69, with me gently tonguing her engorged cunt. Her tongue was driving me wild, especially when she set up a wicked little vibrating action on my clit.

In no time at all, I was coming. It hit me like a train and erupted right through my body. I felt a torrent of girl juice squirt out of me, and I mercilessly mashed my cunt into her face, before I slumped down on top of her body, panting. I rolled us both onto our sides, so the poor woman could get some air; we both needed oxygen!

I crawled round, so Jane and I were face to face. Her face was bright red, and her hair was matted to her face with a mixture of sweat and girl cum. Once she had got her breathing under control a little, in a faltering voice, she said, "Oh my god, that was unbelievable! I don't think I've ever come so hard! Did I do OK?"

I stroked a mat of hair from her face, then leaned in and kissed her on the lips. She tasted deliciously of me!

"Was that your first time? With a woman. I mean?" I asked.

"Yes. I've fantasised about it a lot, but the reality was way better. I love the taste of your... pussy."

"Well, you did amazing," I assured her. "I love what you did with your tongue! But you must sample Gemma too. She tastes wonderful!"

She turned over, so we could both watch Rob and Gemma. They had progressed to full-on fucking, with Gemma riding his pole cowgirl-style. Jane watched in fascination as Gemma's cunt rode up and down his shaft, his prick shiny with her moisture as she rose up each time.

Jane sighed as she watched his cock repeatedly disappearing deep inside Gemma. When he was fully embedded, she ground her pelvis round in circles, before rising up again. I could only imagine the effect that was having on Rob, and I guessed the same thoughts were going through Jane's head.

"That looks so hot," she murmured, her fingers idly teasing her pussy.

"I have an idea," I said, clambering slightly unsteadily off the bed.

"Gem! Turn round, girl. Into a reverse cowgirl!"

Gemma did as I asked, which she managed, without letting Rob's cock out of her cunt.

"Now lean back!"

Gemma complied, so she was lying with her back on Rob's chest, her legs wide apart, giving the most erotic view of Rob's cock buried in her split-peach pussy. His hands at once went to her boobs, squeezing and pinching her nips.

I prodded Jane... "Go for it, girl!" She understood instantly, and a moment later, she was kneeling between Gemma's legs, licking round her pussy as Rob's cock slid in and out. I joined her down there, thoroughly enjoying the whole vision... Jane lapping at my girlfriend's sweet pussy while a lovely, hard prick was spearing it.

When he was almost fully out, I took hold of his dick, and pulled it out of Gemma's hole, offering it to Jane's mouth. Rob groaned as she sucked most of it into her mouth, licked Gemma's juices off it, then guided it back into Gemma's copiously wet gash.

"Oh, god, if you don't stop that, I won't be able to hold on much longer!" Rob panted.

"Where do you want to come, darling?" asked Jane, between mouthful of cock and pussy.

"Ohh, inside her... I want to come inside her cunt! Then I want you lick my cum out of her!"

"Oh, fuck, yeah, go for it, Rob! Fill her up with your creamy cum!"

With that, she went back to frantically licking Gemma's clit. I knew Gemma wouldn't be able to take much more of that, and sure enough, a minute later, she was writhing and moaning as her orgasm ripped through her. This proved too much for Rob, who suddenly pushed Gemma upright, completely impaling her on his cock. He cried out as he came, depositing his load deep inside her, his hips jerking as the spasms hit him.

We let them enjoy the afterglow for a minute or two, then I gently eased Gemma back down again. Rob's slightly flaccid cock slid out of Gemma's pussy, covered in a mixture of spunk and girl juice. His cum was starting drip out of her hole and was trickling down toward her arse.

Jane leaned forward and sucked Rob's cock into her mouth, moaning as she licked the heady mixture off him. Then she applied her mouth to Gemma's leaky pussy, hungrily licking up her husband's cum as it dribbled out of her.

Once she had finished cleaning Gemma, we all agreed to have a little break for some water, bathroom and so on. The time was only 10pm or so, so we had plenty of time for a second round -- Rob's stamina permitting. Our challenge now, was to get him ready for action again.

We were all lounging on the bed, variously stroking and caressing each other. Gemma started gently licking and sucking on Jane's nipples; I slid down till I was between her legs and started languidly licking at her puss. It wasn't long before she was moaning softly.

"I'm not ready to come again just yet," Jane said. "But I'd really like to lick you again, Shar, if that's OK? I want to make the most of this!"

"Mmm, that would be lovely!" I replied. I shuffled round and spread my legs to give her good access to my kitty. Jane got on all fours and started working that active little tongue on me, sending shivers of delight all through my insides. Soon, she was working a couple of fingers in and out of me, which soon began to feel really good.

"Gem, why don't you go round behind her? She seems to love having her arse tongue-fucked," I suggested, with a wink. If anything was going to get Rob back to his full glory, that was likely it.

Gemma nodded, but first padded over to her briefcase and extracted some toys and a bottle of lube, which she dumped on the bed. She also took out the digital camera.

"Sorry guys, I completely forgot about taking photos... you did ask, but it looks like we all got a bit too engrossed," she said, laughing. She switched the camera on and handed it to Rob and quickly showed him how to work it.

She soon had her face buried in Jane's backside; I couldn't see what she was doing, but obviously it must have been pleasing for Jane, as she was soon moaning into my puss. Gemma picked up the biggest vibrator, switched it on, pushed it inside Jane, then leaned down again to resume her rimming.

Jane was making an "Ah" noise every time Gemma thrust the thing into her, and Jane's licking became more frenzied. Rob kept moving around, snapping off lots of pictures of the three of us going at it. I hoped he got some good ones for our collection!

As Rob moved round my head to get a good shot of his wife munching my pussy, I could see his cock was back to half-mast already. Our little three-way show was clearly working! Then, on account of the fact that my mouth was the only one which wasn't busy, I slurped his cock into my mouth, feeling it start to harden almost immediately.

Jane's breathing was becoming ragged. I reached down and pinched her nipples, which were hard as beads, and a moment later, she came noisily, thrashing her mouth and face into my puss, which, coupled with having a lovely cock in my mouth, was enough to push me over the edge again.

Rob was now rock hard again. I eased him out of my mouth.

"Girls, I think our boy's all raring to go again," I announced, pleased with my efforts.

So, who gets it this time?" asked Jane.

"How about all of us?" said Gemma. Jane looked puzzled.

Gemma giggled. "Let's all get on all fours on the edge of the bed, then Rob can take his pick. Or should that be, 'take his prick -- and stick it in us!'" She laughed at her own joke, and the rest of us joined in.

"Great idea, Gem, let's do it!" I said, liking her imaginative idea. "Rob, you really need to get pictures of this, you lucky bastard! It won't be every night you have three lovely pussies lined up for you to fuck at will!"

In a moment, the three of us were arranged on our hands and knees, hip to hip, at the edge of the bed. Rob padded up and down, clicking the shutter button. We must have made quite a sight... I'd love to have been able to see what he was seeing - and was longing to see the photos.

It was rather nice that the first woman he decided to fuck, was his wife. He stood behind her and entered her with one, swift movement. She gasped out loud as he bottomed out. I was on her left and reached out with my right hand to rub her clit as he rhythmically pumped in and out of her. Gemma thoughtfully squeezed one of Jane's tits. I strummed away at her clit, and before very long, she collapsed into another shaking orgasm.

"Me next," I pleaded.

Rob let her come down for a minute, then positioned himself behind me. (Which was only fair, because Gem had already had his cock -- and a big load of cum.)

A moment later, I felt the head of his cock sliding up and down my slit, locating the entrance. I was so wet, he just slid straight in, up the hilt.

"Ooh, that feels good," I gasped. And it did. It was the first proper cock I'd had since Ben at the conference. I was soon humping back to meet his steady thrusts, enjoying every second of his measured pumping.

Then I felt pressure on my anus, and a digit -- either a finger or a thumb -- push inside.

"I don't mind that, but you're not fucking my arse, Rob," I gasped. "But Gem will let you!"

Rob's thrusts were becoming more urgent, but I wanted him to save himself for a proper finale.

"D'you want to fuck Gemma's arse then, Rob?" I reached for the bottle of lube and handed it to him.

He needed no second bidding. He gently eased out of me and got round behind Gemma. He applied lube to his cock, poured a good squirt down Gemma's arse crack, then used his finger to work it into her brown hole.

I picked up the camera, then Jane and I got on either side of them, so we could see the action close-up.

"Guide him in, Jane," I urged. "Steer your husband's cock into Gemma's arsehole. Watch it slide in. Gemma loves getting her arse fucked, don't you Gem?"

Jane grabbed Rob's slippery prick and pointed it at Gemma's sphincter. He gave a little push forward and the head popped inside. They both groaned at the same time.

I clicked off a series of photos as Rob's big, hard cock steadily sank into Gemma's impossibly stretched arsehole. She exhaled deeply as he fed the last couple of inches in.

"Just give me a minute... let me get used to it, please," said Gemma. Jane was wide-eyed as she watched her husband's cock skewering Gemma's rectum.

Gemma nodded 'Ok' to Rob, who then started slowly easing out, then back into Gemma's tight hole. Then he poured a little more lube down her crack, and before long he was pumping in and out as her ring relaxed.

I spoke quietly to Jane, "I reckon your husband would love you forever if you were to get behind him and lick his arse, while he's doing my friend up the shit chute..."

A broad grin broke across her face, then she scampered round behind him and buried her face between his arse cheeks.

"Oh, my fucking word! Fuck, that feels so fucking good!" Rob exclaimed.

Poor Rob didn't last long after that. He slammed into Gemma's rectum one last time, he cried out and went rigid, his face contorted, as if in pain, as he spewed a second load into Gemma, this time, deep in her bowel.

He stood there for several minutes, trying to regain control of his breathing, his chest heaving, no doubt as Gemma's sphincter milked every drop out of him. Finally, he pressed against her buttocks to reluctantly ease himself out of her.

I had taken lots of pictures during all of this, but I got one really great one as Rob's dick exited Gemma's gaping arse, with a dribble of white cum dripping out of it. Proper nasty, and definitely one for the album!

Rob flopped down on the bed, exhausted and spent. To her great credit, Jane got down behind Gemma and proceeded to lick up the spunk which was oozing out of her bum hole. To Gemma's obvious delight, Jane even worked her tongue into her loosened hole to make a proper job of it.

Gemma was the first to head for the bathroom; then we took it in turns to use the loo and get cleaned up. While we were doing that, Gemma busied herself with copying a selection of photos onto a memory card, which she handed to Jane.

"There you are, hopefully some lovely memories for you both. Happy anniversary!"

"Oh, thank you, both of you! It's been an amazing evening. One I'll never forget!" She leaned forward and gave Gem a kiss on the cheek, then came over and did the same to me. Then she whispered in my ear, "And I've discovered that I love the taste of pussy juice... and having my bum licked!"

Once we had dressed, Rob went over to the desk and took out a second envelope, which he handed with a smile to Gemma.

"Thank you both of you! This all worked out better than my wildest expectations. Jane had an amazing time, too. So please accept this as a little bonus."

Once we got back to our own hotel, Gemma took the cash out of the envelopes and spread it out on the bed.

"Oh my god!" I exclaimed. "That's like, a month's salary for one of us!"

"I told you this could be good, didn't I?" Gemma said. "But remember, this was a bit exceptional tonight. You don't get that for a quick shag with one guy."

She counted the money and offered me half.

"No Gem, that's not fair. You did the majority of the work and set it all up. You should have two-thirds."

"Definitely not. You absolutely made Jane's night for her, and it was her who suggested to Rob about the bonus. We go 50:50 or not at all. OK?"

I shrugged and nodded, even if a little reluctantly.

"OK," I agreed. "But now I want to see the photos! I can't wait to see the ones with all three of us with our arses in the air!"

"Me too," said Gemma, grinning. "But another thing... I think you should set up a profile on the escort site as well. Then we can really advertise ourselves as a double act! How about it?"

"Looking at this pile of cash, I can't help but agree, to be honest. We make quite a team! I just need to get someone to take some pictures of me," I said, with a giggle. Gemma burst out laughing and gave me a lovely hug.

"Now we've got all this," Gemma said, pointing to the money on the bed, "We should get that cottage booked! We can easily pay for it out of this."

"You know, that would be a lovely way to spend it," I agreed. "Let's arrange it and get one booked as soon as we can, eh?"

She was quiet for a moment, then said, "I've an idea. I could really do with going home, to check on the house and pick up any mail. Why don't we both go back to my place in the morning? You can spend the weekend with me, we can do some home cooking, hang out, watch TV and stuff."