All Comments on 'The Yellow Rose of Texas Ch. 04'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AxelottoAxelottoover 6 years ago
Now THAT'S Crowbar thinking

It is about time Laura was recognized for her ass-kicking skills.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 6 years agoAuthor
First chapter of next story submitted.

The next series... is big.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Some ethical concerns

It was easy for them to stage a crime scene, while it may be justified what happens next time and the time after that?

Slippery slopes are dangerous things.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 6 years agoAuthor
ethical concerns

It is possible that 'ethical concerns' have been and will continue to be an underlying theme of the Iron Crowbar series...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Better & Better

WW, These stories just keep getting better & better!

Can't wait for each succeeding one to be published.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great end to the Oldeeds

Well written, my guess is the other assets were provided by Don's Uncle & Cindy's Father.

My guess is that the next series will deal with preventing the eruption of violence and turning the other tow against Jasmine Nix and her lawyer friends. Just hope the Iron Crowbar will get a chance to penetrate her sexually.

WistfulSeniorWistfulSeniorover 6 years ago
Tremendous Series

I have enjoyed your series from the outset and look forward with great anticipation to each submission. Thank you for sharing your talent.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Mostly good news for once with the kidnapped girls being rescued and the end of the Oldeeds empire. Never thought they'd frame old Patterson for it but it couldn't have happened to a worse individual.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum10 months ago

Very well written series. Haven’t seen Sandra Speer lately? Where has Phyllis been doing except babysitting. Did Don knock up Lily Lanares FBI? Mr C must be having heart anxiety over his failures regarding IC. On to next series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES