The Yellow Rose Zone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To her delight, he did. "Must be awfully hot in that sweater," he said, pulling it up on each side.

"Too hot!" Martha hastily reached down and untucked her camisole from her skirt, so that would come away as well. "And I know you want another look at these!"

"Not just a look!" he whispered as she raised her arms and he was at last treated to that second look.

"Nice as you remember?" Martha asked, looking proudly down at her breasts, cupped tightly in a fire-engine red bra which she could barely wait to take off.

"Better!"

Then there were no more words as he leaned down to nuzzle them. Martha let out her first moan as his lips teased the cloth. The sensation was beautiful but frustratingly slight, so Martha took matters into her own hands and undid her bra. As soon as Denny felt it go slack, he came up long enough to help her off with it, then dove back into a tizzy of kisses and nibbles on her hard nipples.

Martha fell back on the sofa and laughed with pleasure as he teased and kissed both breasts. Her hands found their way to his pants, and she hastily unbuttoned and unzipped them and gave his newly liberated erection a gentle squeeze, drawing a howl of joy from him that tickled her nipple with his mouth still locked onto it. She encouraged that with more squeezing and was rewarded with more lovely nothings intermingling with his kisses.

She was so focused on his gentle lips and tongue that she took no notice of him pulling her skirt up until she felt the first brush of his palm through her damp panties.

"Ooooh! Denny! Ohhhh...."

"You like that?"

"Do I?! Take those off!" She propped herself up on her elbows to watch as he pulled them down, and enjoyed the look of wonder on his face as her ravenous vagina came into sight.

"So beautiful," Denny whispered, tossing her panties on the floor.

Martha reached down to unbutton her skirt, the only thing either of them was still wearing. But before she could get to that, Denny dove in and gave her clit a long, hard kiss. Martha howled uncontrollably and her hands gripped at the cushions as she felt control slipping away.

It stayed very much away as Denny swirled his tongue around her lips and clit, and slipped first one, than two fingers inside her. Martha thanked her lucky stars it was afternoon and the neighbors weren't sleeping, for Denny had her shrieking up a storm of joy and wonderfully unable to catch her breath. She rubbed his head eagerly with both hands and gently pressed it just a bit harder into her vulva. Denny took the hint and licked harder and faster, and Martha felt the last barriers falling away.

"Unh!" She arched her back and held on for dear life as the most intense orgasm she'd had in ages flooded over her. "Ohmygodonhhhhhhhh!"

Denny pulled back and sat up at last, grinning at her.

"Thank you!" Once she'd caught her breath, Martha stood up and finally unbuttoned her skirt, and stood proudly nude before him. "Now get in the bedroom before I have to chase you in there!"

Denny laughed and stood up, his rock-hard cock pointing straight at her as if drawn by a magnetic force. When he didn't turn and go to the bedroom right away, she wrapped her right hand around it and led him there. "Always wanted to do this," she teased, squeezing it affectionately.

Martha had just enough time to worry that he might find her bedroom a bit plain, before she remembered that Denny had known Maddy the tomboy. Then she felt safe in assuming he hadn't been hoping for a heart-shaped bed draped in pink satin anyway. What he did find was a plain queen-sized bed with a worn but clean quilt, which Martha peeled back and then tackled him on the bed.

"Martha..."

He reached up at her, but she artfully took his hand in hers and kissed it. "It's your turn," she whispered. She gave him a few playful strokes with her fist, treating her to the same show of joyous abandon that she had given him on the couch, and then climbed on top of him and pinned him between her long legs. He was gazing up at her as if in a daze, and she broke the silence only with a gasp of pleasure as she rubbed him playfully around her lips. "Oooh!" she squealed. "Am I frustrating you, Denny?"

"Can't fool me! You want it in there just as much as I do!"

Martha laughed and slid him effortlessly inside her. "Too right, my friend!" she whispered.

She always closed her eyes to focus entirely on the sensation, but with Denny she found she didn't want to. He looked so utterly adoring and adorable beneath her, as if he'd been longing for this all his life -- and just maybe, he had? Whatever the reason, she gazed down at him and thrilled to his sharing in the pleasure as she rocked back and forth in gentle rhythm, her breasts flopping about until he saw fit to reach up and hold them.

"Come for me!" she ordered.

"You first!"

"Together!"

With that she ground in harder and picked up her pace. Denny, who'd been mostly silent up to that point, now began letting out noises to rival her own. Martha couldn't recall hearing that from a man before, and she loved every decibel of it. But not nearly as much as she loved what he did next. When she felt him let go of her breasts, she looked down just in time to see all his fingers reaching into her bush, which he teased and tickled in the most wonderful way.

"Oohoohoohoohoohoooooo..." Martha yelped as she felt herself once again going off the deep end. She humped at him faster still as she came, and was rewarded with his own screeches as he came with her as promised.

As the afterglow set in, Martha kept him clutched tightly within. "Did you ever think you'd fall in love on Valentine's Day?" she asked him. "Doesn't it seem a little too perfect?"

"No," he said. "I mean, exactly, it does. Especially not after the talk I had with my buddy this morning. Can't believe I almost let him talk me out of this."

"I can," Martha said. "Your sister did the best to do that to me, too."

"She knows?"

"I told you, not about you and me. But I did tell her there was someone I was interested in, and..."

"And she whined at you about patriarchal valentines," Denny said. "I know Clara."

Martha finally released him and lay down beside him, and put an arm around him. "Poor thing. You know why people hate Valentine's Day, after all."

"It does suck to be alone on a day that's all about love, doesn't it?"

She tightened her embrace. "Don't, Denny. Today we're not alone."

"What do you think Clara will say about us, though?"

"Do you care, Denny? Do you really care about what your sister thinks?"

Denny gave it a moment's consideration. "Not even a little bit."

12