The Yoni And The Lingam Ch. 03

Story Info
My 'wife' departs, conferring 'Sacred Lingam' status on me.
5.4k words
4.74
5.7k
8
2

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 10/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Yoni And The Lingam 3

The last thing I remember was seeing my 'goddess' smiling at me, her beautiful eyes filled with love, and the sound of her voice telling me it was time for me to sleep. We had spent the night in each other's arms, making love over and over until exhausted, until we, or rather 'I' fell asleep. My erection was firmly lodged deep in her pussy as we spoke of the future and the blessings she had bestowed on me. These consisted of, a penis that had grown longer and thicker, an almost inexhaustible sexual stamina and staying power, a change in body chemistry that had me emitting an aroma/essence that women would find irresistible (pheromones?) and the ability to see the human 'aura' which would let me know when a woman was sexually receptive to me.

Truthfully, I would have exchanged all that for her continued presence. My love for her was beyond anything I had ever known, and could ever know until we met again. She had told me that we would be together once more, we had always been together, and always would be together until the end of time. Given everything that had happened since she came into my life I believed what she said without question. I missed her, I wanted her back, but I also knew she was not quite, 'of this world,' and her promise that we would be together again in the future was enough for me.

Regarding promises, I managed to get in touch with the nearest Hindu temple as I had promised her, and explained that I had bought what I thought was an ancient temple screen in a junk shop, and a 'friend,' of mine had urged me to contact them and return it to the rightful owners. Two people arrived on my doorstep a few days later and asked to see it, so I showed it to them. Well, talk about excited, they were all smiles, and spoke none stop in Hindi for a few minutes, or whatever language it was. I'm no expert in languages of the Indian sub-continent. Although I didn't understand a word, it was obvious that they were excited about the screen, especially her.

It turned out she was an expert on ancient Hindu artifacts, and the guy was her brother who had come along as her chaperone. She quizzed me, trying to find out more about why I had decided to return the screen. I think she knew there was something unusual about the whole affair, but I was saying nothing at that point. They had arrived in a small van, so I helped her brother carry it out and loaded it into the van, making sure it was well wrapped in what looked like painter and decorators protective dust sheets. I was about to wave them goodbye, but she spoke to her brother, who got into the van. She turned to me and said she needed a word with me in private, so I invited her back inside.

She stood in my living room, and just looked at me for long seconds. Her beautiful dark eyes seemed to strip away my defences.

'Tell me everything,' she said. 'I know there is more to this than just a "friend," telling you to return it. Did something happen? Will you tell me please. I study these things and you could be of great help to me.' I looked at her, so like my 'goddess,' the same long, dark, shiny hair, the same honey coloured skin, about 26 or 27 years old I guessed. I felt tears come to my eyes.

'Please sir, do not get upset. I can see now that something happened. A woman perhaps? She "touched" you did she not? I can sense something about you, something extraordinary I've never felt before. Will you tell me please?'

'Yes, you're right. Something did happen, but if I told you, you'd never believe me,' I said,

'Please sir, I am begging of you, anything at all you can tell me will be held in my strictest confidentiality.'

She was a real beauty, and with her being so like my goddess, I grew hard almost instantly. I could smell her perfume, and that red, smoky haze emanating from her pubic area told me she was horny.

'You know already,' I said, alluding to her sexual condition, 'but yes, I will tell you, just not today. Come back some other time,' I suggested, hoping to put her off, but the lady was not to be so easily denied.

'Give me a clue, just a little bit of your story,' she pleaded. I shrugged in resignation.

'Okay, this will maybe shock you, and you may not understand what is happening to you right now, as you stand there.' Her mouth opened in a surprised, shocked look. 'I can tell by your aura,' another shocked look, 'that you are growing more excited by the second.' Despite her honey coloured complexion, she visibly blushed. She looked down at the floor in embarrassment, her natural modesty taking over.

'H... how can you know these things?' she gasped out, seeming to be having trouble forming the words.

'I know these things because the woman you asked me about "touched" me as you surmised and made me a sacred, 'Keeper of the Lingam.' Right now you are in danger of giving away that virginity you have preserved for so long, am I right?' She seemed somewhat distressed, looking about her frantically as if prepared to flee, but her natural and academic curiosity combined to make her stay.

'Keeper of the Lingam? I've read of such things in ancient manuscripts and heard rumours, but nothing I could ever confirm.' She gulped, swallowed nervously. 'Having said that I know how I feel, very strange, unsettled, and I've never felt this sexual attraction so intensely before. I know I must go, but I want to stay. Even if you wanted me to stay, I must go, my brother is waiting.' She thought for a moment, obviously confused and conflicted, and then she just blurted it out, seemingly embarrassed at her own temerity. 'Can you show me please?' and then, 'Oh god what am I saying?'

I said nothing, just unzipped myself, and dropped my pants, letting her see my hardness and size for herself. Her eyes opened wide and her cheeks grew even more flushed, her breathing was fast and shallow.

'It's still growing,' I told her, getting bigger as the days go by,' and stepped closer to her to give her a good look. I knew she would be mine, right now, this instant if I wished it so, but now was not the time. I took her hand and placed it on me. She instinctively rubbed her beautiful, elegant hand back and forth. 'Kiss me,' I said quietly, and she dropped to her knees, and kissed along the length of my cock, then opened her mouth and took me into her warm depths.

I let her touch and suck me for a little longer, then stopped her. She seemed upset that I had called a halt, but I reminded her that her brother was waiting for her. I helped her to her feet, and guided her to the door. 'Call me if you want to come back, but be sure this is what you want,' I warned her. She reached up and kissed me on both cheeks, and then my mouth. We said goodbye and then she was gone. I thought I'd be seeing her, sooner rather than later.

With the screen now gone and out of my life forever, I doubled down on my prosaic, everyday life, trying to get back into my old routine. I moped around my flat, working, eating, sleeping, and watching shit on TV. It was my boss who drew me out of my reclusive lifestyle, when he called another, 'in person,' staff meeting. I hadn't really been out of my flat very much since she had gone, except to the supermarket for groceries, and I had shambled about like a zombie, not really paying much attention to my surroundings, or the people I saw there.

I had grown careless about my appearance too, only shaving every three or four days. I toyed with the idea of growing a beard, but remembered what an ex-girlfriend had said about my previous efforts to join the facial hair brigade. Her exact words were, 'Gosh, that beard makes you look so much younger... said nobody ever! Shave it off, it makes your face look like a baboon's arse.' I took her advice.

Our 'in person,' staff meeting went well. The boss was wondering how many of us would prefer to continue working from home. There had been no drop-off in productivity it seemed, and if we were agreeable he saw no reason why we would have to come into the office five days a week. It would also save us commuting time and expenses. Some of my colleagues had to leave home more than an hour before our official starting time to catch an early morning commuter train into the city centre. It was costing them hundreds of pounds every year and working from home would save them the expense. Most were agreeable, and our boss was delighted. With less staff to accommodate, it meant he could move to smaller premises and save a lot of money, making the company more profitable in the long run.

He would still like to see us come in one or two days a week he added, but not all at the same time, and those who preferred to go back to the old pre-pandemic way of working and come to the office very day could do so if they wished. We would all get together once a month to keep in touch with our colleagues, and talk over any problems we were having, and so it was settled. The boss had laid on refreshments for us once the official business was done and dusted. Tea, coffee, water, and sandwiches from the local delicatessen, and so we mingled, chatting with friends we hadn't seen since the last meeting.

I mentioned in part two of my story how my female work colleagues seemed much friendlier at our first meeting after the lockdown was eased. I realised now that had been in the very early days of my, 'change,' when my pheromone production must have been quite low, and now I had been informed by my 'goddess,' it was at peak strength. I was interested to see if their reaction to me was any different.

Some of these women I had lusted after for months, but they were in the main a few years older than me, some married, some with a live-in partner, and very few were single. They were highly educated, clever women, fiercely intelligent and more than a match brain wise for any man, and to be honest, they scared me a little. Not only were they very clever, but knew how to make the most of their good looks. They all looked amazing to me, and to be honest way out of my league, but that was soon to change, and it started almost immediately.

I had just helped myself to a cup of coffee, and turned away from the table when I saw Annabelle, head of the graphics department walking towards me. She was looking at me with what looked like the same predatory gaze of a lioness intent on its latest snack. She smiled and I smiled, and I momentarily looked down to see a distinct reddish haze circulating like smoke around her hips. She glided up to me, still smiling, very elegant, tall, slim, her dark hair settled like a cloud around her shoulders. Her make up was immaculate and she was quite simply beautiful. A wet dream on legs, and oh boy, what legs, slim but shapely, with very trim ankles, wearing high heeled shoes.

I knew a little of her history, daughter of a wealthy family, educated at a top private girl's school, then Oxford University, graduating in the top three of her class. Married to a wealthy stockbroker. So far above me it would give me a nosebleed to even think about reaching that high.

'It's so nice to see you again,' she said in a husky voice that was liquid honey. 'I can't put my finger on it but you've changed in some way. You seem to exude confidence, a self-assurance you never had before.'

'Perhaps I've finally grown up,' I said in my best self-deprecating attempt at humour. She giggled. 'Bugger me,' I thought 'I've got the head of graphics, one of the most intelligent women I know giggling like a silly school girl.'

'Well, I don't know what it is, but I like it,' she said quietly, obviously not wanting anyone else to hear our conversation. She looked around her checking to see who was looking. 'It would be nice to continue our conversation, but it may start a few rumours if I monopolise you any further. Perhaps we could meet afterwards?' she suggested, and I agreed. I would have been mental to say no. She said she would text me on my phone as she was leaving. Her car was parked in the company car park, and we could go somewhere, a bar or whatever to chat. Fine with me I mused, looking forward to it. She smiled, 'let's keep this between you and me please,' and with that plea, she detached herself from me, circulating amongst the others.

I decided to circulate a little too, chatting to a woman here and there, until one finally cornered me. Surprisingly, it was Jessica, a newer work colleague who had just started with the company a few months before the pandemic struck. She had much the same background as Annabelle academically. Again fiercely intelligent, but from a more middle class family. Not so tall as Annabelle with a slim, willowy figure, and dressed down a little, not so much the 'power suit' style. Her face was pale and delicate looking, fine featured, skin as smooth as porcelain, with very little make up. She had great legs, even in her flat heeled shoes. She wore a light summer dress with a small floral pattern, mostly blue and red. She didn't have big boobs, or any outstanding features, she was just quite simply beautiful in that wholesome, rich girl next door way.

Again that swirling, smoky little cloud of red told me she was sexually receptive for me. I didn't know if she was married or not, but I thought it unlikely. She was one of the only women in the office younger than me. We flirted for a few moments, and spoke quietly while she looked up at me, eyes wide and innocent looking, but I knew from her reactions that I was going to be her next lover. She just didn't know it was going to be in the next ten minutes.

'I hear that some of the offices have been, "moth-balled," and closed down since most of us aren't actually here anymore,' I started.' She confirmed that what I heard was true, and I asked her to show me the one that was furthest away from the conference room we were in. She laid her coffee cup on the table and I did the same with mine, and we slipped unobtrusively out of the room, along a corridor. She opened a door into an office which was in semi-darkness, the window blinds were closed, and she reached out to turn on the overhead lights. I stopped her by reaching out and taking her hand as she reached for the light switch.

'No,' I said. 'I like the idea of being alone in a dimly lit room with you.' She smiled, knowing what was about to happen, and I pulled her closer. She came into my arms and we kissed tentatively at first, and then passionately. I felt her small titties though the material of her dress, her nipples already hard, and she moaned with pleasure as I massaged and squeezed her breasts and nipples. There was a desk just behind her, and I backed her just one short step towards it until her bottom cheeks were resting lightly on it. As we kissed and caressed, I insinuated my right knee between her knees and she opened her legs, letting me get closer, my hardness pressing against her stomach. Her breathing ratcheted up and she moaned as I continued my kissing and milking her nipples.

She made no protest, as I pulled her dress higher around her waist, and I lifted her onto the desk where I pushed her legs further apart. There was no resistance, she wanted this as much as me. I caressed the inside of her thighs, and she shivered with desire as I stroked the silky smooth skin. She pushed forward as if eager to be touched more intimately, so I stroked her pussy through the material of what I could see were tiny and very skimpy white panties, and she moaned and whimpered at my touch. I could already feel her wetness soaking through the fabric.

She pulled her dress over her head, and I was surprised to see she wore no bra. Hell, she didn't need one. Her small titties were perfectly shaped, truly beautiful with dark areolae and what I can only describe as 'world class,' nipples. They stood out at least half an inch or more from her areolae, long and thin, begging to be played with. My first soft suction as I took one in my mouth drew gasps of pleasure from her, and while her attention was elsewhere, I pulled her panties down with her lifting her bottom to help me.

Immediately my fingers skimmed the length of her labia eliciting even more groans of pleasure, opening her pussy lips and releasing another wave of slippery juices onto my hands. My fingers slid easily in, knuckle deep into her pussy hole. I dropped to my knees studying what I saw there and inhaling the exciting aroma of her sex. It was a beautiful pussy, clean shaven, no stubble, with large protruding labia, dribbling her wonderfully aromatic juices. I buried my face in her pussy, sucking her pussy lips, kissing the insides of her thighs and circling her pretty little clitoris. She came almost at one, and as she did, I unbuckled my belt, slid my pants down and released my eager cock. As her orgasm died, I stood up, and while she was still in a post orgasmic haze, I rubbed the head of my cock up and down her pussy lips, wetting and lubricating myself for entry. She looked down, and I heard her gasp, a sharp intake of breath.

'No, it's too big, it's too bi... oh god, yes, yes,' she moaned, almost a scream as I slid into her filling her tight little hole. I withdrew and pushed back in, this time managing to get my entire length buried in her pussy. I didn't move, just left it there to soak in her juices, giving her time to get used to the stretching and depth of penetration. She looked into my eyes then, eyes filled with happiness, and excitement. 'Are you going to fuck me with that big cock of yours then?' she asked me playfully, her refined voice making it sound even dirtier than it was, and more exciting too.

'You can bet your sweet little pussy I am,' I promised, and she laughed.

'I think I've already won that bet,' she said smiling. 'Go on then fuck me... please,' she added. The girl was well mannered and polite. Who could turn down an invitation like that. I knew we didn't have a lot of time, so I fucked her. A no frills fuck. After her second orgasm, I stopped and lifted her off the desk and laid her face down, taking and entering her from behind, and carried on.

She came again, whimpering, moaning helplessly as I gave her a good work out. I experimentally pulled her hair; she liked it if her reaction was anything to go by, and I reached under her body finding those hard nipples of hers, and squeezed them quite hard. 'Harder,' she gasped as she started to come. 'Oh fuck, harder please,' and I really pulled and squeezed as she had requested, tipping her over the edge, coming hard, and at the same time I let go too, filling her delicious pussy with my come. I eventually pulled out as my cock began to soften and watched as my come slowly leaked and dripped from her gaping, well fucked pussy-hole.

'Oh yes,' she laughed, 'you certainly fucked me with that big cock,' looking back at me and still lying face down on the desk. 'Thank you, thank you, that was amazing,' she said, getting up stiffly from the desk. She reached for her clothes, finding some tissues in her bag, cleaning herself, giving me one too. As she dressed she looked at me smiling, looking like a very happy girl. 'I hope we can do that again,' she asked, and I told her that we would and hopefully I would have more time to fuck her properly. She laughed. 'Oh you've already fucked me properly, but I look forward to more next time.' She kissed me then, a nice gentle romantic kiss, and we left the room separately in case we were seen.

I went to the men's rest room and tried to clean up, washing my face and hands to remove the aroma of her pussy from them, and did my best to clean up my cock and balls. I had a feeling that the lovely Annabelle may not appreciate the smell of another pussy on what she was about to get.

I made my way back to the conference room to find that quite a few of them had left, but I circulated, 'worked the room' as they say in showbiz circles, chatting to some of the women I knew. Right enough they seemed even friendlier than they had before, and as I chatted, I saw Annabelle preparing to leave wishing us all goodbye. She gave me a meaningful look, and then she was gone. I waited a minute or so, then wished my colleagues goodbye as well. It had been a good afternoon. I had made love to the beautiful Jessica, I had a couple of other phone numbers in my pocket, and I was just about to meet the powerful and intimidating executive head of the graphics department. If she wanted what I thought she wanted, I was more than happy to give her whatever she desired.

12