The Yoni And The Lingam Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took the elevator down to the basement level car park, and as I stepped through the elevator doors, a car over on the far side flashed its lights. I hurried over, feeling a bit like an agent in a James Bond movie, and there she was sitting behind the wheel of a very expensive 'Range Rover.' I got into the passenger side, and she smiled at me making my heart beat faster. Even though I knew we were going to become quite intimate in the next few minutes I still felt a little overwhelmed by this powerful woman. She turned to speak to me, and I just went for it. I put my forefinger on her full, sensual lips acting more confident that I actually felt.

'Hush, no need for words,' I said, and pulled her towards me. We kissed, gently to start with, but as her mouth opened to my probing tongue, our kissing became ever more passionate, her breathing quickened, and I knew she was ready for anything I cared to try. Once again I acted more confidently than I felt, and instead of going for the next logical step which would have been to caress her breasts, I slipped my hand under the hem of her skirt, touching her legs, stroking higher. I felt her body stiffen in surprise, but then she relaxed and opened her legs just a little bit. It was enough, and I slid my hand higher, caressing the inside of her thighs. She let out a little soft moan, and opened her legs wider still. Permission given and gratefully accepted, I slowly worked higher until I was massaging her pussy through her panties. She responded by pushing herself harder against my hand, all to obviously enjoying my touch.

'Let's get into the back seat, I suggested. 'This centre console is coming between you and me, and I want us to be closer.' She nodded, and we both opened the car doors, slipped hurriedly out and into the back seats. She paused long enough to lock the doors with the key, and now she was all mine. The windows were tinted for privacy, which given our intentions was extremely handy.

She came into my arms again, closer now and this time I went for the boobs, unbuttoning her suit jacket. She wore nothing underneath except for a black lacy well filled bra. I made a quick mental estimate, 34C, or maybe a small D cup, but they looked lovely, and I touched her through the fabric, quickly finding her engorged nipples, squeezing them gently to start with then slightly harder. Her moans of approval let me know she was liking it just fine, so I slipped a hand behind her and unfastened the bra. It fell away loosely, and her boobs were mine.

They were stunningly beautiful, full, but not to big, and beautifully shaped. Her areolae were dark and quite small, but the nipples were a darkish pink and as hard as could be. I kissed down her neck onto her collar bone, and knowing where I was going with this, she lay back against the seat and pulled open her jacket, further exposing and surrendering the beauty of those gorgeous tits. I squeezed and caressed them, and circled them with my tongue before suckling on those fabulous nipples.

Meantime my hand had dipped below the hem of her skirt again and made my way back up to her pussy. With her legs opened wide I stroked her pussy through the fabric. It was her, eager for better contact who pulled her skirt waist high, and hooked her thumbs into the waist band. She lifted her hips, and slid the panties down past her bottom, and lifting her legs higher, slipped them off completely, and once again spread them as wide as could be.. I detached my mouth from those wonderful nipples and slid lower down the seat to get a look at the delights of her pussy.

She was shaven, or waxed, whatever? The result was the same, her labia was entirely bare and exposed to my gaze. The smell of her arousal assailed my senses, a wonderful aroma of sheer sexuality. I got down between her legs, pushing them wider still and kissed her thighs, then closer, licking her groin. She pushed herself at me, eager to be touched in whatever way I wanted, and I wanted to touch her okay. I licked her labia first, and she moaned loudly, I split her lips apart, opening her up, tasting her essence, burying my tongue in her vagina. Then upwards, over and all around her clitoris. Her hips started to push up and down in that ancient instinctive fucking motion, and she began to orgasm, gasping for breath, moaning loudly as her climax ripped through her pussy and body, holding me head tightly again herself as if I might somehow decide to stop. Little by little, it seemed to me anyway, her orgasm began to naturally subside, but she had other ideas.

'Oh don't stop, don't stop,' she screamed, 'I think... oh fuck, I'm coming again. Oh fuck yes, yes,' and amazingly she orgasmed again. I slipped two fingers into her wet hole and massaged her g-spot to heighten the sensations which were shaking and sweeping over her shuddering body.

Bearing in mind that I had already fucked the gorgeous Jessica scarcely an hour before I was worried that Annabelle may detect the odour of another pussy if I let her touch my cock, or get too close. I had taken the time to slip my pants down and over my hips releasing my cock while I was down on my knees sucking and fingering her. She hadn't noticed, being in her own little world of tongue driven ecstasy, and as she came down from her second orgasm, I raised myself up and slipped my cock straight into her soaking wet hole, burying the evidence of my previous encounter in Annabelle's own fragrant pussy. Reprehensible some of you may think, but I had no intention of hurting her feelings, making this powerful and beautiful woman think she was just another, 'notch on my gun.' She meant much more than that to me.

'Oh fuck, you're too big,' she protested, but within three or four strokes her misgivings were forgotten as I reamed her hot little pussy which stretched to accommodate me no bother at all. Pussies are designed to pass a babies head. The head of my cock was nowhere near as big as that, and much more pleasurable too I hoped. I stroked in and out, in no hurry, building her up for yet another orgasm. I was playing with her nipples, kissin her eager mouth, and she was well on her way. I took her hand and led it down between our bodies to her clitoris.

She circled my cock with her first finger and thumb, feeling my hardness and her own slippery juices, and then began to strum her fingers across her clitoris. Her hips lifted again and she was coming uncontrollably once more. I was ready too, and felt that familiar tingle at the root of my cock, and the rush of my own orgasm as I shot and pumped, again and again into her depths. She felt it as well, and it seemed as if it prolonged the natural length of her orgasm too. She went on and on for some time, but like all good things, we eventually came to the end, and we lay there, thoroughly sated, satisfied.

I looked at her and she looked exactly like you would expect a beautiful woman to look after sex. She still wore her business 'power suit,' her jacket hanging off her naked shoulders, with her gorgeous tits exposed, the skirt round her waist and legs still wide open. Her pussy was leaking a fragrant mix of her juices and my come. The immaculate hair was, shall we say, untidy to say the least, and a trickle of sweat ran slowly down between her amazing tits. In other words, she looked absolutely fabulous. I kissed her lips tenderly, and she kissed me back.

'No more, let's not start again,' she whispered, smiling. 'I want to, I really want to, but I have to get home.' I said nothing, but took her hand on placed it on my cock. I was hard again. 'Oh fuck, you dirty little bastard,' she whispered her voice shaky and trembling, and as she said it, I slipped two fingers into her sodden pussy and she was helpless. I turned her over and slipped deep into her pussy from behind, and fucked her to orgasm again, and again. She took on a new lease of life with each thrust, and I went at it with rare enthusiasm. I didn't want the head of the graphics department to forget about me, so I filled her pussy again before we finished leaving her happy, but very tired.

Eventually of course we had to stop, and get dressed. She put her clothes back on and I did likewise before we slipped out of the back seats and into the front again. She drove me home and dropped me off at my front door. We kissed deeply before she left. We both knew this was just the start, we would be doing this again, and very soon. She left me with her lovely face wreathed in smiles. I was pretty happy with myself as well, she was a gorgeous woman, and I had just fucked her senseless. Apart from missing my 'goddess,' life was good.

Note: I think there may be one more to come.

12