The Yoni And The Lingam Ch. 04

Story Info
Indian woman Maya loses her virginity at last.
5k words
4.77
5.4k
4
3

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 10/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Yoni And The Lingam 4

After my own dear 'goddess' withdrew from my life I was thoroughly depressed for a while, but soon put to good use the 'gifts,' she had left me. I presume you have already read the first three parts of my story, but just in case you haven't I will reiterate. 1. She somehow induced my cock to grow bigger, and conferred on me the title, 'Keeper of the Sacred Lingam.' 2. Another physiological change she induced was in my body chemistry which made me exude a very strong masculine 'aroma' (pheromones) which women found sexually stimulating. 3. I could in certain circumstances see the human 'aura' which let me see when a woman was sexually receptive to me. The aura around the pelvis turned a reddish hue when she became sexually aroused.

Far from being jealous, my goddess informed me that sex was a very spiritual thing, and not at all the shameful act that our western civilisation and religions had come to believe. 'Women will want to worship the sacred Lingam,' she told me, 'not even knowing they are partaking in a sacred rite, allow them to do so freely.' The idea took a bit of getting used to with all my years of western conditioning, but eventually I accepted the gifts that women seemed eager to give me, starting with Jessica, a young colleague from work. Later the same day I had a glorious sexual encounter with Annabelle, a slight older, but no less beautiful woman, an executive of the same company I worked for.

When I went home that night I was very happy with myself, not one, but two beautiful women had given themselves to me in the course of one afternoon. It seemed like every young man's dream, but thinking about it, I wondered if it may actually turn into a nightmare if I just fucked every woman who was available. I could easily imagine myself getting sick of that sort of life. Then I thought, 'but not just yet.' Get out there and have some fun I urged myself, but be totally honest with them. You must warn them from the start that you have no need or want for a permanent relationship. If they chose to be with you on that basis, knowing what you've told them, then at least they've made an informed decision. Above all, be kind when dealing with women's feelings and emotions.

I was just sitting there after my evening meal, pondering how to best word my warning to prospective lovers, when my phone beeped with an incoming text.

'Hi, I've been thinking a lot about what we spoke about last time. Can I come over and talk to you - Maya?'

My heart raced with excitement; this was my Indian academic. An expert in Hindu manuscripts and mythology. However, she had succumbed to my pheromones once before, and would have done anything I wanted. Quite simply, I could have taken her sexually last time she was here, but I was conscious that her brother waited outside in their van. We simply didn't have the time, although in the short time she was here she had surprisingly handled my cock and even taken me in her mouth for a few seconds before I sent her on her way. I warned her to be absolutely sure what she wanted before she came back. She was a virgin, aged about twenty seven years old, unbelievable I know, but this is Indian Hindu families we are talking about folks, and not to be judged by the average standards of European or American society. They had different customs and values, but she wouldn't be a virgin for much longer if she came over tonight.

I sent a text back telling her she was welcome to come over, but please be sure about what she wanted and what may happen. A few minutes later she replied that she'd be with me in about an hour. A quick tidy up of the flat ensued, and I had a quick shower again. If I was going to be making love to the beautiful Maya, as I was 95% sure I would be, it was only courteous to smell nice for her.

Thinking about her in the shower only served to make my cock as hard as a stone. It jutted out, pointing upwards as I soaped it and my balls. Fuck, it was bigger again I thought, about nine inches now, and thick too. Turning into a real pussy stretcher I mused. From a slightly longer than normal cock, just over six inches, the average male being about six inches, I seemed to have grown another three inches in as many weeks.

Where would it end? She had told me it was still growing the last time I saw her. I hoped not too much more. I wanted to make love to women not scare them out of their wits. Nothing to do with me of course, it was my goddess who had initiated this miracle, because that's what it was. A fucking bona fide miracle which even the Vatican would have no trouble confirming. Maybe they'd make me a saint I thought. What name would they give me, St Phallus? Saint Dick? Saint Salami? St Lingam Of The Screen? Such are the idle musings of a fool washing his balls.

I didn't bother to get fully dressed. There didn't seem to be much point, so I just put on a white bathrobe, and white sports socks to keep my feet warm. Hey, this is the UK, it can get a little bit cold and draughty without warning, even in the summer. Brits are always talking about the weather because we can have four seasons in one day, the weather is changeable.

Soon after I got out of the shower, the doorbell rang and I knew of course it was Maya. She smiled at me, looking decidedly nervous, as I let her in. We went into the lounge and she sat on the couch, so I sat beside her. I might as well give her a good quick sniff of my manly odour to get her in the mood I thought.

'Well, what can I do for you tonight Maya?' I asked her. She started talking about how important it was that she document all the unexplained happenings regarding the screen. She wanted to know more about my mysterious lady love, etc, etc. I knew that was just 'froth,' and she was prattling away because of nerves. I could see the reddish hue of her aura and knew she was sexually aroused and had really come here to lose her virginity.

'Well, I can tell you all about that my lovely Maya,' I assured her, she smiled, 'but maybe some other time, eh?' She looked at me, her train of thought derailed. The silence stretched out, and she looked at me, it was a 'rabbit in the headlights,' moment. Her hands were working nervously in her lap, she was blinking rapidly, and then she swallowed hard. All signs of extreme nervousness. I finally let her off the hook.

'I'm so disappointed in you Maya,' I said, sounding suitably disappointed, she looked crestfallen. She was obviously embarrassed, and just looked at the floor, silent, unable to look me in the eyes.

'I thought you came here to worship my Sacred Lingam,' and she looked up, her mouth open as if about to protest, but while she was looking at the floor I had opened my robe and my hard cock stood rigidly, big, thick and with his one eye staring at the ceiling. Her eyes fixed on it, and I could immediately hear her breathing change; she was really excited. Her aura flashed red again showing me her sexual agitation. 'Come closer Maya, kneel here on the floor before me so you can get a better look at it. She shook her head slowly from side to side as if reluctant, her brain telling her no, but her pussy saying yes.

The pussy won the first round, and Maya slipped off the couch and got down on the floor, shuffling on her knees to get into position between my knees. She just knelt there with one hand on my right knee and the other on my left, staring at my cock and balls, wide eyed. She was gasping for breath, her excitement mounting by the second. She shuffled a little closer and reached out to touch me, the palms of her hands together. It looked as if she was about to say a prayer, but she opened her hands and sandwiched my cock between them, bowed her head, almost kissing the tip and started mumbling something in her own language. 'Fuck me, she IS praying,' I thought. Okay, that was reasonable, after all it was a religious moment for her knowing what she believed in

When she was finished, there was a slight pause, then one of her elegant hands grasped me just above my balls and the other closer to the head. She looked at me with those big, dark, beautiful eyes, the hint of a little nervous smile on her face, and then she stretched forward and took me in her mouth again. It felt amazing, and she never for one instant took those lovely eyes away from my face. After a minute or so of this, I asked her to come through to the bedroom where it would be more comfortable. There was no hesitation, she got to her feet, and I took her hand, leading the way.

We stood beside the bed with her behaving very passively. I understood completely, she was a shy, modest girl of Indian ethnicity. She would need to be led, and very gently too. She was going to need my complete understanding and patience if we were going to get the best out of our love making.

First I just took her in my arms holding her tight, trying to reassure and calm her. She laid the side of her cheek against my chest and I just held her there tenderly for long moments. I pushed back a little and kissed her cheek affectionately, then her forehead and eyelids. She shuddered with excitement, and then I kissed her lips, very softly and very gently, and all this time I was caressing her back and shoulders. Nothing really sexual, just being close to her and affectionate. I kissed her lips, little, short kisses, getting her used to the idea, and then my kiss lingered, not just pressing against her beautiful soft mouth, but pulling at her lips with my lips, and then I finally slipped my tongue between her lips, and at last we were kissing tenderly, and then a little more passionately. Judging by the little quite murmurs and almost soundless moans, she was liking it too.

With her arms round my neck it was a simple matter to caress her sides and flanks as well as her back and shoulders. I slid my hands lower on her back cupping her bottom, Pulling her closer against the hardness of my cock where she could feel it pressing against her body. She took some initiative for the first time and pushed back against it, moving her hips back and forth. I thought that was a good sign, and my next move, or target if you prefer, was those fine breasts of hers. I stroked and squeezed, gently at first eliciting a louder moan of pleasure, and then I pulled back a little and began to unbutton her blouse, revealing her white lacy bra.

Her boobs didn't look big, about a 34 B, but that was fine with me because I'm not a great fan of huge tits. Almost every erotic story I've ever read is inhabited with women who have monstrously huge tits. Fine, but it gets a little wearing when you read about the same huge knockers in every story, but I digress dear readers, back to the story. Eager to see them properly, I slowly pulled her blouse out of her skirt, and with the last button undone, I slipped it off her shoulders.

I resumed kissing her again. I didn't need to see what I was doing for what came next, I just caressed her back as I had been doing before and as I passed across the back strap of her bra, I unhooked it. The shoulder straps and fabric, released from tension, went limp and I pulled the straps off her shoulders and down releasing her breasts. I kissed her again, and looked down to see what I can only describe as two amazingly beautiful breasts. They were round and full, perfectly symmetrical, with dark areolae, and two delightful nipples standing out, hard and erect, most kissable I thought, so I kissed them.

I kissed them and sucked on them, and her moans got louder, and it was just about then that she reached for my cock, and her soft hands gently stroked me. I loved it, and her next move a little while later was to unbutton the opening at the side of her skirt, pull down the short zip and let it fall to the ground. Now she wore nothing be panties, and I let my hands drop lower on her hips, but my right one didn't stop there it went lower still, and delved beneath the waistband of her panties. She knew what was wanted and almost like a choreographed dance move, perfectly timed, as my hand stroked lower she took a small sidestep, opening her legs for me.

Over her shaven pubic mound, down, down, into the warm humidity between her legs. She whimpered as my fingers traced along the line of her groin, and she opened her legs wider still. I pressed against her labia, and it felt like she had a fine substantial set of pussy lips, and then I let my middle finger slip between those lips, opening her up. Her wetness had already escaped onto her groin and outer lips, but opening her pussy released a further prodigious flow. Thick and slippery, it coated my fingers and the inside of her thighs.

Once again, she showed her eagerness, by pushing her own panties down, over her hips and they just fell to the floor. I wanted nothing more than to see her pussy at that moment, so I pushed her gently back against the bed, and she sat down on the edge, looking up at me smiling nervously. She reached for my cock again which was hovering at her face level, and her mouth engulfed me for the second time that night. I let her carry on for a moment, it felt wonderful anyway, but I had better and more pleasurable things to do now.

'That feels wonderful sweetheart, and any other time I would have been delighted to let you do that all night, but I don't want to come in your mouth. I want to make you happy, make this first experience unforgettable.' As I said it I extricated my cock from her mouth and dropped to me knees in front of her. Now it was my turn for a little worship and I intended to worship her pussy completely with my tongue and fingers. I reached for and spread her legs. She looked as if she was going to say something, but she stayed silent, and as I looked into her eyes and then between her legs she lay back on the bed in total submission, and covered her eyes with her arms.

It was a very pretty pussy, entirely waxed or shaven, but I've heard that middle eastern and Indian women preferred to sugar theirs, so that was a possibility too. Whatever the method, it was bare, entirely devoid of hair, The surrounding skin was dark as expected, but the inside of her slightly gaping lips were a lovely, healthy pink in colour, and oh my god she was wet! It was dribbling and trickling in a slow viscous flow, down over the perineum into the crack of her arse. I pulled her arse cheeks apart and her little brown star was perfect too.

I returned my attention to that glory of a pussy. She had a fine set of labia, thick and prominent, and I loved what I was seeing. Just the kind of pussy that I love. I resumed kissing up the inside of the spread thighs where I encountered the first taste of her pussy juice that had wet the inside of her thighs. I licked along the crease of her groin, getting the salty flavour of her sweat, and then I licked and sucked her gorgeous labia.

She responded by pushing her arse up off the bed, trying to rub herself on my mouth. I thought that was a wonderful idea and so I pushed forward burying and wetting my face in her flow. I probed with my tongue and she let out a long shuddering moan, but it was when my tongue slid up to her clitoris, circling and flicking across it that she went totally overboard. She started to orgasm, her thrusting became wilder and wilder still, pushing herself hard against my mouth, and I added to her new sensations by slipping my two middle fingers into her wet hole, finding and rubbing her g-spot. I thought her orgasm would go on forever, but eventually she slowed down and calmed down until she came to a shuddering halt.

She lay there still breathing hard, the occasional orgasmic aftershock making her legs spasm. I crawled up the bed and lay beside her, taking her in my arms and kissing her mouth, letting her taste herself from my mouth.

'Oh my god,' she whispered. 'I never knew... I never imagined...' and lost for words she was silent. I continued to hold her in my arms, caressing and comforting her. Eventually I slipped my hand between her knees and she compliantly opened her legs again. I began to casually stroke her pussy, letting my fingers dip within, one, two, and then three, stretching her a little. Her hips started thrusting again; she was ready.

Women have told me it feels good to have their pussy stretched a little bit, and hers was about to be stretched for the first time. The wetter she was the easier it would be, but I had no doubt whatsoever that she had more than enough lubricating juices to make my entry into her unused pussy at the worst a little uncomfortable.

She stopped kissing me, and her lovely dark eyes locked onto mine. I could see she was nervous, worried. She looked away and then back again.

'Will it hurt?' she asked me, almost a whisper, her voice husky, I assured her that it was most unlikely given her age. Her hymen had probably been broken or stretched long ago I told her, but even if it was still there, it would be a momentary thing, and the pleasure that followed would make her forget it very quickly. I added that she was so wet that making love to her was going to be very pleasurable. Not just for me but for her too.

'Okay,' she replied, total trust in her eyes. 'I'm ready, but please be gentle to start with, I'm a little frightened.' I hugged her tighter and told her I would be very careful. 'What if I'm hopeless at it, not a good lover, what then?'

'Oh Maya, you are a wonderful, beautiful, sexy young woman. I already know you're going to be the most kind, considerate and gorgeous lover possible.. Please don't worry about such silly things. Let's just take this slowly and gently, and soon you'll wondering why you were ever worried about it in the first place,' and I kissed her again as if to seal the deal.

She lifted her left leg and hooked it over my right, opening herself up to my touch, and at the same time, she thrust her hips forward. Taking the initiative and my cock in her hand she rubbed the tip against her pussy lips, moaning loudly. She started a fucking movement, back and forth, her labia opening slightly around my cock with each forward thrust, spewing her fragrant juices on my hardness. My right hand slid down onto her buttocks, and pulled her in closer. Now the bulbous tip was slipping between her labia a little more with each thrust, and she was moaning and whimpering almost continuously. If ever a pussy was ripe for my cock this was it, and with her next thrust I thrust forward too in response, my knob slipping past her entry and into her juice filled crevice.

'Oh god, oh yes, oh yes. Please, please, do it now,' she pleaded, and breaking away turned over on her back spreading her legs. I wanted this as much as she did, if not even more and I moved quickly into position between her outstretched legs, she reached for and guided my cock into her pussy lips and I was there. My knob slid past the tight ring of her outer labia. No going back now, but I held it there for a moment or two, giving her a little time to get used to it. It was her that completed her deflowering by thrusting up hard against my invading cock.

A slight 'blockage?' 'Really,' I thought momentarily, her hymen? She cried out, but that was replaced almost immediately by moans of ecstasy. Amazing maybe, but I was 'in,' and sinking deeper into her vaginal depths. She clung to me like a limpet, arms and legs encircling my shoulders and hips, pushing her pussy against my cock, taking as much as she could as deeply as she could. Her whole body started trembling, and as I began to withdraw and thrust, again and again she arched up into me, gasping and moaning in an ever increasing crescendo and I knew she was coming again.

I continued to plough her furrow as the orgasm shook her to her foundations. She was very vocal in her pleasure; unlike the shy young woman I had started making love to just earlier this evening. More than just her virginity had been taken I mused, perhaps her reticence, her inhibitions had been consumed by the raging inferno that had been unleashed between her legs.

12