The Yoni And The Lingam Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her cries of, 'Oh god, fuck me, fuck me,' rang in my ears as I stroked in and out of her hot wetness relentlessly, determined that this night would be memorable for her. Everybody remembers their first time so the legend goes, and I wanted this night to be special. Something she would never forget, and no matter where the tides of fortune took us, she would remember it fondly.

Now that her orgasm was over, we settled down to some more serious effort to please each other. I slowed down and stopped, her eyes flashed open, looking worried, disappointed, frightened, all in one look. I could see tears well up in eyes almost instantly

'Wh... what's wrong?' she asked me, her voice shaking with emotion.

'Maya my sweetheart, nothing is wrong. I just thought you may find a change of position exciting too. I want you to get up on your hands and knees. I think... no, I know you'll love it.' I withdrew my cock from her saturated pussy, and she quickly turned around, her bottom pointing towards me. I could see the wet, mushy, dribbling pussy lips, peeking out at me from between her slim thighs.

Putting my hands on the sublimely smooth skin of her flanks, I pulled her to the edge of the bed where I could stand on the floor and do my business. I pushed her head lower until her head was resting on her forearms, which brought her glorious arse and pussy into a more receptive angle, and once again rubbed my knob against those amazing pussy lips. She groaned letting me know she was ready for more, and I slid between her labia again and on into the silky smooth vaginal channel.

She liked it, and she let me know it too, pushing back frantically, impaling herself on my hardness.

'Oh...oh... oh yes, oh fuck... it like it, I love it. Don't stop, fuck me, fuck me,' she instructed me loudly. I had a little quiet grin to myself thinking what a difference an hour makes, and my new found lover was proving to be quite a revelation. I knew right then, don't ask me how, I just knew in my heart, I was convinced that she was special and she would come to be one of the most important women in my life. But, right now I had a more pressing task to complete, not that fucking Maya into a heap of quavering jelly was an onerous task, oh no, quite the reverse.

As I stroked in and out of her depths I could hear her getting more and more out of control, and knew her next orgasm, was on the far horizon but was galloping to the finishing line all the same. I reached forward, and pulled on her right arm placing her hand between her legs, and told her to rub her clitoris. She did as I asked without questioning, and almost immediately she became yet more frantic, so I upped the pace, really thrusting into her, hard and fast. I knew by her loud moans she was almost there, and seconds later I was rewarded by the sound of her screaming and moaning, signalling her orgasm.

She bucked and twisted, pushing back really hard almost throwing me off and expelling my cock in the throes of the violent orgasm that wracked her body and pussy. I managed to stay with her by the simple expedient of pushing my cock as deep inside her as possible and holding it there, while I pulled back on her hips to keep her in position, until her orgasm died, bit by bit.

I slowed down, and finally stopped fucking her. Neither of us moved, almost a, 'frozen in time,' tableau, with her still on her knees, head down low on the bed, gasping for breath, and me buried to the hilt in her pussy, which was still twitching. I could her breathing gradually slowing down, and then... what? It sounded like she was crying. I immediately withdrew from her, and took her in my arms, tears running down her face.

'What's wrong sweetheart?' I asked her,trying my best to console her.

'It's m...m... me,' she sobbed. 'I really am a hopeless lover. You've made me feel really wonderful. I c...can't tell you how amazing it has been for me, but you, you're still hard, and haven't come yet. I so wanted to please you... I'm useless,' she concluded. I was devastated.

'No, no, no, my darling, you are a wonderful exciting, responsive and spontaneous lover. You are everything I hoped you would be, and more. I'm so excited to be here with you, so grateful that you've done me the honour of being your first lover and given me your virginity. You've done nothing wrong, and I will come, I promise you.' She sat back down on the edge of the bed, eyes still wet with tears but hopefully a little more confident about her love making abilities, and once again reached for my cock.

I was still hard, coated with her lubricating juices, and her hands slid back and forth easily on my slippery length. Once again, she leaned forward and took me in her mouth, and I watched as her beautiful full lips slid along the length, felt her tongue licking and swirling all around my knob as she sucked on me. Once again, her eyes looked up at me saying things that were beyond speech, was that devotion I could see in her eyes?

Yes, she was very special, very beautiful, and soon I could feel that familiar tingle, starting at the root of my cock and within seconds I felt it shoot up the length of my cock and I was pulsing and pumping my seed into her mouth. Her eyes looking up at me opened wider in surprise, and then she was swallowing and swallowing again until I had shot every last drop into her mouth. She kept me there, passive in her mouth, feeling me going soft. Then and only then, when I was entirely soft did she release my cock from her lips.

Much later, she reluctantly left, and I made sure she got to her car safely. We arranged for her to come back the next day, and I promised I would release some more details to her, but only if she promised they would remain confidential. I was also determined that we should talk about contraceptives, if as I hoped and suspected we would be giving repeat performances in the near future.

I thought about her long into the night and realised that Maya was worth ten of the two work colleagues I had made love to earlier, and I vowed to myself that I would be a little more fastidious in future. I knew a lot of temptation would be coming my way soon, and I had been told by my eternal wife that I should give of myself freely when it came to sex. I was conflicted, no doubt about that. Maybe it was because Maya had turned out to be so special, and I was still thinking in the way my upbringing and 'conditioning,' had shaped me. I went to bed and if I dreamed, my memory was blank in the morning.

She told me later that she loved that I had come in her mouth, and she knew by the softening of my cock that she had made me come. It had made her very happy she said. I told her it made me very happy too.

12