The Yoni And The Lingam Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'What happened?'

'She took me to her bed, and the Nath as you must know, is only worn on the wedding night. I instinctively knew in my dream that she was my wife and I was her husband, and my later search on Google informed me that it was called the Nath and only worn on the wedding night in honour of the goddess Parvati. You can believe me or not, it makes no difference to me,' I concluded with a smile, letting her know I was in no way annoyed or displeased by her questions. She smiled at me again.

'You have been truly blessed sir,' she concluded, smiled and bowed her head. 'And we thank you for returning the screen.' They applauded again, obviously in complete agreement with what she said. At this point Maya stepped in again, more or less drawing the proceedings to an end. She had arranged for tea and coffee to be available, and a few minutes later the woman who had asked me all the questions came and handed me a cup of tea, smiling and very friendly.

'Thank you for answering all my questions sir. You were very patient with me, and answered me very honestly. I have so many more questions I would like to ask you. I think you have an even more interesting story to tell than what you have already told, am I correct?' I nodded and smiled, and looked at her more carefully. There it was, that tell-tale reddish hue emanating from her pelvic area.

'Yes,' I replied honestly again, 'I only told your women's group as little as I could get away with. If I told you anything more you'd think I was crazy.' She laughed; her wonderful dark eyes fixed on mine.

'Now sir, you are making me very curious, what else could there possibly be?' she asked flirtatiously.

'Tell me,' I asked her, 'are you a married woman?' and she confirmed that she was, 'have you ever been unfaithful to your husband?' She looked at me her face expressionless, and then a little indignantly.

'No sir, I have not. I am a good wife to my husband. I would never dream of being unfaithful with another man.'

'And yet,' I said quietly, 'I know you are very excited right now, just standing here with me. Think about it for a moment, about the way you feel and can you explain that to me or to yourself?' She said nothing for a moment, and then she blushed.

'H... how... how can you know what I feel,' she asked, her voice tremulous, her eyes wide with surprise. I reached up very discreetly and softly caressed her face affectionately. She closed her eyes, and took a deep breath and sigh confirming that she was sexually aroused, and just as quickly I dropped my hand again. Her wonderful dark eyes opened, and she gazed into mine.

'Just one of the blessings I didn't share with the rest of the group,' I said cryptically. I could see that she wasn't just feeling horny, but her natural curiosity was twisting her in knots.

'Who are you, better still, what are you? I've never felt like this about any other man before. I don't believe in magic or superstitions. I'm a doctor, a surgeon actually, a reasonably intelligent, modern woman. I can't explain this, tell me please, I have to know.'

'Ask Maya,' I suggested, smiled at her, and turned away, leaving her to wonder why she felt the way she did. I started to mingle with the rest of the group. Talking and chatting, answering questions, accepting thanks here and there. One by one the auras lit up bright red, and I knew I could have my pick of virtually every woman in the room, and believe me there were some real beauties there. The power didn't go to my head though. Oh no, it was much lower than that and my cock was as rigid as a steel bar. I'm sure a few of the women noticed, but I casually made my way back to the chair, and sat down in an attempt to disguise my very obvious arousal. Maya found her way to my side.

'Questions are being asked,' she said quietly. Theories are being bandied about. I told you this was an intelligent group. I think a couple of them are on the verge of voicing what they think you are. What do you think? Should we just slip away into the night?'

'No, that would just lead to more speculation and rumours, and would maybe make them think we're lovers too, and that would ruin your reputation. Let's just face them and deny what we can, but I think it's already gone too far. I may just have to tell them the truth, and try to swear them to secrecy.' So, we reconvened the meeting after a further short break. Maya once again opened proceedings.

'My dear friends,' she started. 'There seems to be a lot of rumours and speculation flying about. Some of you are feeling quite agitated after meeting our dear friend and benefactor and hearing his story. So, to help dispel the gossip he has agreed to talk to you again, so please be seated.' It looked to me like they were desperate to know what was going on and why they felt so horny, although I doubted very much whether any of them had confided in their friends how they were feeling. The first one to ask a question was my 'friend,' the surgeon, again.

'There is something going on here beyond our understanding that we need to know. When you told us about the woman in your dreams, were you suggesting that your experience with the temple screen, and the 'goddess,' in your dreams has some kind of religious, mystical, or supernatural significance?' I looked at them for a moment or two, letting the tension build.

'Well, I suppose I could tell you that,' I finally said, 'but would you believe me? I mean, you are all highly intelligent women and most of you have professional qualification. Doctors, lawyers, teachers, academics and so on. Would you believe me if I told you what I think and believe? I don't think you would. What I know to be true is far beyond anything you may be prepared to believe, but if you want to hear the full story I must ask you to take a vow of secrecy.' Again the voices got louder as they talked amongst themselves, until gradually the hubbub died away and once again all eyes were on me.

'The facts,' I began, 'are beyond anything you could imagine, and if it became known to the outside world, my life, your lives, and maybe even your temple, would become the centre of an unwanted media frenzy. I don't want that to happen, I'd prefer to keep it a secret known only to us, and I don't think you would want that sort of publicity either. Do you agree?' There was much, talking and conversation amongst themselves again before they all seemed to agree. My surgeon friend seemed to have become the unofficial spokeswoman for the group, and looked me straight in the eyes again as she spoke.

'We are Indian women sir, we can keep a secret, especially if that secret pertains to our religious beliefs, and I think in this case somehow they do. I for one will come and stand before you now, and give you my vow of silence,' and as she said it she made her way towards me, and stood in front of me, hands clasped together in that very Indian gesture which to western eyes looked like the gesture we make when praying. Hands palm to palm, she bowed her head and swore that she would keep the secret, and one by one every woman in the room stood before me and did the same.

'Thank you my dear friends,' I said as I looked around the room. Every woman's eyes were fixed on me expectantly. 'On the night of my first dream, the woman I called my "Goddess," came to me. In my dream it was night time, and I instinctively knew we were somewhere in India. It was warm, and I could smell the incense in the air. She appeared out of the shadows, wearing the traditional Indian sari, and adorned with the Nath. She was indescribably beautiful. She took my hand and led me to her bed where we made love. Over the next few nights she came to me again and again in my dreams until we were no longer together in India, but in my flat. How could someone so wonderful and divinely beautiful be in my prosaic little flat? It sounds unbelievable I know, but it is the truth. She told me things you may not believe, but you will know the truth when you see it.' I paused for a moment, and again a soft murmur went through the group. No questions came, so I continued.

'On the last night she came to me, she asked me to return the screen to India where it belongs, and I of course agreed at once. She also told me that she had given me a gift that I must share with those who wished to receive it. She also gave me the power to see the human aura.' There was a gasp... of what... wonder, disbelief, I wasn't sure.

'Furthermore she told me I was indeed her husband, and I had always been her husband, and would always be her husband. Our spirits, souls, whatever you want to call it, were inextricably linked throughout the ages and the continuing cycle of our lives.' More gasps of wonder from my audience, and as the noise died away, my surgeon friend spoke up again.

'This is a wondrous, indeed holy story you are telling us sir, and you say you have the proof of the truth you are telling.' I confirmed that I had. 'What is this proof sir, and when can we see it,' she asked me. I think Maya was desperate to tell them, and so quite unexpectedly she stepped up to intervene.

'My friends, I have seen the proof, and it is the truth. The woman, or "goddess," as he calls her, has indeed blessed him, and through him she has blessed us too.' She looked at me, and I nodded my agreement, knowing she was going to tell them the big secret. 'Quite simply my dear friends, she has given us a gift to confirm all our beliefs, a gift beyond anything we could have wished for. You in this room tonight have been chosen to be the first to know of her gift. They will talk about you in sacred circles in the ages to come. She has made him a "Keeper Of The Sacred Lingam," and you are the first to know.' Pandemonium broke out as they all tried to speak at once. After a while it settled down again and although there was still an underlying murmur of talk, it was quiet enough for us to be heard again.

'Some of us are finding this hard to believe, although I am almost convinced it is true,' said my surgeon friend voicing the doubts of some. 'After all you are a white European, why would she choose you to be what you and Maya are saying you are?'

'I may be just a white European man to you all,' I attempted to explain, 'but that doesn't mean I have always been a white man. We each play many parts in the cycle of reincarnation, and rebirth, and although none of us remembers past lives, it is not beyond the bounds of possibility that I have been Indian before.' They were obviously thinking about what I said.

'Yes, but what is this proof you have to show us,' the surgeon asked. 'It is hard for reasonable, and intelligent, thinking women like us to just accept your claim. We are not superstitious, ignorant, villagers without knowledge of the world. I'm sorry sir, but you will have to prove yourself to us in some way.' She smiled to let me know she wasn't trying to give me a hard time , and I smiled back to let her know I didn't take her comments as a criticism of me. She, and they, just wanted assurance before they committed themselves.

I turned to Maya and asked her if there was another room, even a store cupboard that would give us a little privacy, and she pointed to a door off to one side of the platform, telling me it was a dressing room, but currently used for storage of the chairs they were all sitting on. She walked over and tried the door; it was open. She looked inside, then turned to me and said she thought it would be perfect. So, I turned to my surgeon friend.

'I don't want to go flaunting myself to a room full of unsuspecting women in case some of you find it offensive,' I told her, 'but you have become their unofficial spokesperson it seems. If I show you my proof, you must promise to give your friends your honest opinion regarding what you have seen and felt. Given that you are a surgeon and extremely familiar with the human body, you are the ideal person to make that decision. Do you agree?' She looked round at her nearest friends and they huddled together conferring for a few moments, and then she turned to me.

'It is agreed,' she confirmed. 'I will see your proof and voice my professional medical opinion to my friends. However, some of the doubtful ones want to see the proof too. Are you willing to show them, one by one as well?' I confirmed that I was, and so it was settled. I stood up and walked off the platform, and entered the storage room. It was about 10 feet deep and 25 feet long, and seemed to run the full width of the meeting room we had been in. There were more chairs stacked at the far end and various storage boxes stored against the wall, as well as what looked like speakers for a P.A. system. The walls were painted a pale cream, off white colour. It was more than adequate for our purpose. I pulled over a couple of the chairs, one for me and one for those who came to see my proof.

There was a light knock on the door, and Maya opened it just a few inches to ask me if I was ready, and when I confirmed that I was, she turned away for a moment, opened the door wider and ushered my surgeon friend as I'd come to think of her into the room.

'This is Ameera,' she announced, introducing us, and the lovely Ameera smiled, a bit nervously I thought. She walked very gracefully into the room and sat opposite me. The aura around her waist and hips pulsed redly. I knew she was aroused sexually, and had been for some time, and I knew I could have her now if I wished, but there was a time and a place for everything and this was not the time or place.

She sat down on the edge of the chair, looking a little nervous despite her undoubted intelligence and normal confidence. Let's face it folks, you don't get to be a surgeon by being stupid and the shy retiring type. At her job she had to lead a team of assistants, medical professionals, and command the operating theatre like a general. Here though, she was a little out of her depth, embarking on something she had never experienced with a virtual stranger.

With her long black hair swept back and tied behind her head, I could see the true beauty of her face. She had a lovely heart shaped face, high cheekbones, almond shaped eyes, and oh my god, what eyes. Dark brown, but they sparkled. Even in the dull light of this dressing room her eyes commanded attention. Her mouth was full lipped and sensual, perfect teeth I had noticed when she smiled, but she wasn't smiling now, just waiting for me to speak. Her figure was slim, and I wondered what she'd look like undressed. Perhaps I'd find out someday.

'Well Ameera,' I began. 'You want proof, and I am looking forward very much to giving you that proof. You can examine it with medical thoroughness making sure that nothing is fake, or some trick until you are completely satisfied. Touch it, feel it, even taste it if you wish, but I'm sure it will pass any test you care to give it.' She nodded, and I smiled at her, she smiled back although a little nervously I thought. The redness of her aura pulsed her need as I spoke to her, stronger now than before.

'Just a few weeks ago I was an ordinary man living a quiet, mundane life, until I bought the temple screen, and then things changed overnight. I began to have dreams of my "goddess," and very soon she came to me, not just in my dreams but in my real life too. I also began to notice certain changes in me, not just psychological but physical too.' I paused for a moment, and looking at her I could see she had been completely drawn in by my story, Her eyes gazed at me intently, unwavering, hanging on every word.

'I didn't realise at first that she'd initiated certain changes in me, altered my body chemistry through our sexual interaction, our lovemaking. At first I couldn't believe what was happening. I was just an ordinary man, no more than average when it came to my... my... lingam,' her eyes seemed to grow bigger, almost shocked. 'I thought I was growing bigger and thicker,' I continued, 'but I dismissed it, thinking I was going mad. Eventually it couldn't be denied. I was growing bigger, little by little, day by day. The last time I saw her she told me that I would continue to grow and I have. So, please Ameera, examine me and verify for yourself and your friends that I am what Maya said I was.' I stood up and went to her, and for a moment she had that, 'rabbit in the headlights,' look, but then her professionalism asserted itself.

'Please show me,' and waited for me, to reveal my medical, 'problem,' although of course it wasn't a problem. I unbuckled my belt, unzipped my trousers, and slowly eased them down over my hips. Her professionalism seemed to melt, with a marked increase in her breathing as the imminent revelation increased her arousal. One last push and my cock cleared my underpants, and sprang up in front of her eyes, hard, rigid and swollen. She gasped, and a little moan escaped her beautiful mouth.

'Oh my god,' she said almost whispering. 'I've never seen anything like it in my life.' She looked at my cock from one side then another, examining me with her eyes, but then of course to complete her examination she was going to have to touch me. She seemed a little reluctant at first, but then I think her years of medical training reasserted itself, and she reached out and began to feel me, examine me. 'Your balls seem quite big too,' she commented, cupping them in her lovely hands, gently squeezing, checking them for any anomalies. Seemingly satisfied, she moved back to my cock. I was loving it, who wouldn't enjoy a beautiful Indian doctor examining his cock and balls?

'How big were you before and how big are you now by comparison?' she asked me, and looked up at me with those eyes of hers. Fuck, I wanted to see her eyes look up at me just like that with my cock in her mouth.

'I was just average, about six inches, but the last time I measured myself I was a full nine inches, although my goddess said I was still growing and would become bigger yet. I think I'm maybe closer to ten inches now,' I concluded. While we were talking things had changed again, and quite without thinking, while I was talking she unconsciously started to play with my cock, rubbing along my length, her small, elegant hand barely encircled my girth, stimulating me sexually as she looked up at me. I let her carry on and said nothing. Suddenly she realised what she was doing and stopped.

'Oh god, what am I doing? I'm sorry, so sorry, please forgive me.' She had removed her hand as she said it. I just smiled at her and reaching down took her hand and put it back on my cock. I caressed her cheek tenderly and lovingly, and told her that she should continue to touch me if she wanted to. She didn't remove her hand, so I presumed she wanted to continue. This went on for a minute or so with her gazing spellbound at my cock and then into my eyes and then at my cock again as she stroked it lovingly. She was well and truly, 'in heat,' judging by her breathing and the little moans of arousal that escaped her mouth. I knew I could have spread her legs right there, and taken her without a murmur of protest from her, but as I said before, this was not the time or place. That would come later.

'Pleasure me with your mouth,' I said quietly. She looked up at me then and shook her head.

'I've never done anything like that before,' she said huskily. 'Not even with my husband. I don't know how.' I assured that she couldn't do anything wrong, and as long as she didn't bite, it would feel amazing. She looked at my cock, hovering just in front of her face. She'd been sitting down all this time, so it was just a case of her leaning forward and opening her mouth. I thought she might be a little frightened, never having done it before, so I placed my hand behind her head and pulled her onto it.

She kissed along my length, still rubbing me with her hands and then attempted to take me in her mouth. When she finally managed to get me and inch or so past her lips, she looked up at me with those wonderful eyes, exactly as I had been imagining a few minutes before. I smiled down at her to reassure her that she was exceeding all expectations, and I knew she was smiling too although her mouth was too full for it to show, but her eyes smiled. Fuck, she looked unbelievable, and I was sorely tempted to just take her there completely, and fill her pussy with my length. Common sense prevailed, and mindful of where I was, I reluctantly removed myself from her mouth.