The Yoni And The Lingam Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Was I doing it wrong, was it not good?' she asked fearfully, thinking maybe she had done something wrong.

'No my wonderful Ameera,' I whispered in her ear. 'You were doing it beautifully and it felt amazing, but your friends are waiting just beyond that door for your report. Come to me when you can, and we can do it again. Would you like that?' I asked, testing her reaction. She nodded her head vigorously.

'Yes, oh please, yes. I liked it. I didn't think I would. I felt so feminine and yet so powerful too. I want to do it again.' I raised her up and took her in my arms to reassure her that everything was fine. Her hand wrapped around my cock as I held her. She knew what she wanted and what she was going to get. The promise was there, given and accepted, no words were necessary, we both knew.

I stepped back from her, my hands on her shoulders, and she looked at me again.

'Touch yourself,' I suggested, 'let me see your essence, let me taste you.' She looked a little puzzled for just a moment, and then she knew, she understood. Her right hand burrowed under her clothing, and down, down between her legs. She moaned louder this time, and as she touched her pussy I could hear a slurping, squelching sound of her wetness.

'Oh my god, I've never felt so wet,' she whimpered as she stimulated her flow, shaking with her need and moaning even more. After a few more seconds she carefully removed her hand and held it out to me. Her two middle fingers glittered in the light, covered in her clear, viscous pussy juice. I took her hand and sucked her juices from her fingers. She closed her eyes ecstatically as I did it. Removing her fingers from my mouth I told her she tasted delicious, and I would be looking forward to drinking her juices directly from her yoni next time we met. She clung to me for a moment, and I hugged her in return.

'Now, go and tell your friends what you will,' I told her, but first, before she left I gave her my telephone number. 'Call me when you are ready,' was all I said. She looked at it, then nodded. I pulled up my pants as she went to the door. I didn't want anybody else to know what we'd been doing. They would find out in time if they wished, some sooner rather than later.

I sat there for a while, knowing she'd be confirming to her friends that what I said earlier was true. I also knew that my lovely Maya would be listening to what was said, and would let me know very soon what the reaction was. I heard a swell of sound from the other side of the door as they reacted to what Ameera was telling them. So, I waited, hoping that the reaction would be positive. About five minutes later Maya, opened the door and slipped into the room.

'Wow! They are going crazy out there. Some of them want to come and see for themselves, are you ready for this?' she said smiling at me. I assured her I was, but I wasn't going to spend as much time with them as I had with Ameera. Maya came to me, and knelt between my knees. She reached for my trousers and unzipped me again, taking my still hard cock out on full display.

'This is how to do it,' she advised. 'Pull your shirt out of your trousers, and tuck yourself under your shirt so it is concealed as much as possible. When they come in get them to kneel between your legs like I am now, and when you are ready let them see it. You'll know what to do after that I'm sure.' I kissed her and thanked her, and being Maya, she gave my cock a few rubs and kissed the tip. 'For luck,' she laughed, and getting up off her knees went to the door while I struggled to get my cock under my shirt. I eventually settled on hiding it under my shirt with my hands clasped at my waist restraining it so as not to show too much.

The first to come in was the very pretty young woman with the spectacles who had asked me a question earlier. As she glided gracefully across the room to me I could see the red pulse of light around her hips and pelvis. I smiled at her, she smiled back, and I pointed to the floor between my knees, and without hesitation she knelt there expectantly.

She may not have guessed that she was here to see my cock, so I gave a her a little bit of chat first to prepare her, and asked if she was ready to see my proof. She nodded her head and smiled, and once again I though how amazingly pretty she was. I was loving these beautiful Indian women, so elegant, graceful and lovely. I pulled my shirt up and released my length to her gaze and with the first glance her eyes opened wider with shock. She seemed quite literally speechless, but her aura pulsed stronger and brighter letting me know she liked what she was seeing. She looked into my eyes, a look of what... fear, desire, wonder?

'Oh dear, that is indeed a lingam to be proud of,' she said. Like Ameera, she looked at it from both sides. I suggested she touch it to make sure it was real, but she shook her head vigorously. 'No sir,' she protested 'I am engaged. I cannot be touching another man, even though it is the sacred lingam.' I reached forward and held her hand in mine. She looked into my eyes, and then she knew herself what was going to happen, knew she wanted this and was helpless to stop herself. She looked away, perhaps a little confused, and I took her hand and placed it on my cock. She tried to pull away, but with my hand over hers I held her hand in place with her fingers wrapped around my girth. I could feel her hand relax as she bowed to the inevitable, and she began to slide her hand up and down on my length caressing and feeling my hardness.

'Your yoni is wet and willing to accept my lingam,' I said quietly. She nodded looking embarrassed.

'Yes sir,' she admitted, 'but not now surely?' and she looked around the room.

'No, some other time,' I told her. 'Now kiss me once before you go, but return to me soon. I will be waiting for you,' I promised. I put my hand behind her head once more and pulled her close to me. The tip of my cock pressed lightly against her lips, and she opened her mouth wide and took an inch or two. I let her lovely head bob up and down on me a few times before stopping her. She looked upset, but I quickly let her know that I loved what she was doing. She wasn't doing anything wrong, but we didn't have the time. I lightly kissed her lips, and she got to her feet, before once again gliding elegantly across the room. She looked back once as she reached the door with a glorious, happy smile on her pretty face before opening the door and closing it behind her.

Over the next half hour or so, I met and showed my proof to another four sexually receptive women. With varying degrees of initial reluctance they all touched and sucked my cock, but once they had it between their lips they sucked and stroked with real enthusiasm. I was going to have fun with these gorgeous women in the weeks to come I knew, and I also knew it was only the tip of the iceberg. Was it possible that I may have the wonderful good fortune to make love to them all I speculated? Fuckin' hell, I was getting greedy I thought, slightly amused with my situation.

It seems there was quite a queue waiting to meet me, but inevitably we had to disappoint them. We quite simply ran out of time because the room was only booked until 9pm. I had a short talk with Maya, and she asked if I would be willing to come back the following week, and of course I agreed.

Maya, went out to let them know, leaving me alone in the room and I could hear a quiet groan of disappointment as she told them. She came back in and we got ready to leave, and on leaving the room it seemed that they all wanted to talk to me, shaking my hand, patting me on the back and so on. Thanking me and blessing me. I was loving the attention from all these beautiful women. It was nice to be appreciated, but then I remembered that Jesus had been welcomed by adoring crowds as he entered Jerusalem, and then they crucified him a week later. I like to give myself a reality check from time to time.

More soon...