The Yoni And The Lingam Ch. 06

Story Info
Maya wants more and I make sure she gets it.
4.2k words
4.85
3.2k
2
0

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 10/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is not a stand-alone story. To understand what is going on you will need to read the earlier stories in the series. Otherwise it will be akin to picking up a book and starting at a random page. Senseless!!

Maya, my guide in all things Hindu related gripped my arm gently at the elbow as she steered me through the crowd of well-wishers at the end of the evening with her women's group. They knew that I had donated the Hindu temple screen back to their temple, and during the course of the evening I had told them the story of how I had bought it in a junk shop. The story of my dreams had gotten them intrigued, and also with my bodily essence, (think highly powerful pheromones,) making them sexually receptive, I had given them very strong hints as to what I had become.

Maya of course had just straight out told them that I had become, 'Keeper Of The Sacred Lingam,' and once proof was given to a select few, they had practically worshipped me, all wanting to talk to me at once. Eventually of course the evening came to an end, but not before I had promised to come back the following week to answer more questions.

'This way,' she spoke to me above the noise of the crowd as she steered me down a short corridor and out through the side door of the temple. 'Well you certainly managed to get them rather animated, didn't you,' she laughed as she escorted me to my car. 'Did you have fun?' she asked as I got into my car, Maya of course had driven to the temple on her own, and I assured her with a big smile on my face that I had a great time. Looking at her meaningfully, I held her hand for a moment.

'I was hoping the fun wasn't all over for tonight, though Maya,' and she knew right away what I meant. She smiled, no... she grinned happily at me knowing exactly what I meant, and told me she'd be with me as soon as she managed to get away from her friends. That was it, I was on a promise, and a promise from Maya was a 100% cast iron guarantee. You could take it to the bank if you could find a bank that dealt in hot and willing pussy.

I drove all the way home on 'auto pilot,' thinking of the evening's events and of what was to come, so luckily it was just a few miles. I was thinking all the way home, of the evening and the women I had met, and it was only when I turned into my street, I realised I remembered nothing of the journey. My mind had been elsewhere, but thankfully that doesn't happen very often and I escaped without incident, or accident for that matter..

Half an hour later my doorbell rang, and I eagerly opened the door to my lovely Maya. She came straight into my arms as soon as the door was shut again, and we stood there in the hallway kissing and caressing for long minutes, both of us becoming more aroused by the second. Eventually we came, 'up for air,' and still holding her hand I pulled a very willing Maya into the bedroom. We sat on the edge of the bed and resumed kissing, and began to undress each other. Her coat went first, leaving her wearing a blouse and skirt, and as I kissed her my left hand began to unbutton her blouse, while my right, quite independently slipped under her skirt, stroking her thighs. There was no false modesty on her part, and she opened her legs wide to give me unhindered access to my eventual goal, her wet and shaven pussy.

'Oh yes,' she whispered, 'I've been wanting this all evening. I was so jealous of those other women, but so turned on too. My yoni is on fire,' and just then my hand rubbed against the aforementioned yoni, through her panties and she moaned loudly, very loudly, and pushed her pussy against my hand as it slipped under her panties onto her soaking wet pussy. My two middle fingers split her labia apart, and sank into her welcoming depths in a millisecond. Wet and slippery she fucked my fingers, and I slipped my fingers in and out rapidly.

'Oh yes, oh yes, don't stop I'm coming, I'm come...innnnng.' I didn't stop, and had no intention of stopping until her orgasm was well and truly over. She clung to me, and kissed me affectionately, my face, my cheeks, and then back to my mouth, whispering 'thank you,' two or three times between kisses.

With that first heat of passion dampened down I set about the pleasurable activity of undressing her completely. I finished unbuttoning the white silk blouse, pulled it out of the waistband of her skirt to be confronted by her gorgeous boobs encased in white frothy lace. I slipped the straps off her shoulder, but she helped by reaching behind with both arms and unfastening the bra. Her beautiful breasts were all mine, I loved to see them, they were beautifully shaped, lovely areolae crowned with two dark brown nipples that were hard and aroused.

I dipped my head lower and took them one at a time into my mouth, suckling first one, then the other and alternatively squeezing the other with my fingers. She mewled, gasping and moaning at my assault on her twin glories. She had amazingly sensitive and responsive nipples, and I suspected she could probably come just by having her nipples sucked and squeezed. Maybe I'd try that some other time I remember thinking, right now I had better things to do, especially now her skirt was round her waist, with her legs wide open.

While I was worshipping her nipples, she had pulled her skirt higher and slipped her panties off. I could smell the hot musky aroma of her wet sex coming to me in waves. An aroma that demanded attention and I was more than willing to give her all the attention in the world at that moment as I slipped to my knees before her. She knew what was coming, I'd been here before after all, but I would never tire of the site or scent of Maya with her legs spread as far as she could offering herself to me.

There are as many kinds of pussies as there are women, but I love a woman with a substantial set of labia. Something to see when she opens her legs, and not just a tiny, neat slit. Not that there's anything wrong with any kind of pussy, they are all beautiful, all marvels of nature's engineering. I've never seen one I didn't like, but nice thick, protruding pussy lips make my heart beat that little bit faster, and are a delight to my eyes, fingers, and tongue, especially when they are leaking her sexual lubricating juices.

My lovely Maya had pussy lips in abundance and first I let my eyes feast upon her delights. Aware that I was just looking between her legs, she looked down at me and smiled, perhaps a little embarrassed, even though she knew I loved her pussy. Closing in on my darlings sex, the intoxicating sight and smell of her arousal drew me in, and then my tongue ran up the groove between her labia, eliciting loud moans of appreciation. Finally my fingers sank into the crevice I had opened up with my tongue, deeper and deeper filling and stretching her yoni. As I slipped my tongue up and down her labia, groin, and clitoris, my fingertips found her g-spot, that little rougher patch of tissue behind her pubic bone, and massaged it. Her response was not long in coming, and she squirmed with pleasure as I felt her orgasm building.

'Oh god, oh yes, oh fuck, oh no, I can't stand it, it's toooo much, oh yes, oh ye...eeees.' She moaned, and then in the heat of the moment, in the throes of orgasm, she reverted to her native Hindi, and it became a meaningless babble of pleasure. She bucked and writhed, pushing her pussy harder against my face and fingers in an attempt to milk every last quiver and pulse of orgasm. By the sounds of it she was succeeding. I was just delighted that she was enjoying it so much because when it comes to sex, I'm a giver. I never worry about my own pleasure, that will come I know, but to me, hearing a woman in full orgasmic flow as she comes, and knowing I've done that for her is the most wonderful sound I'll ever hear.

I sat back on my haunches for a moment or two, still kneeling between her knees, just looking at Maya as she lay on the edge of the bed, legs splayed apart, her pussy twitching every few second with the small aftershocks of her orgasm. I marvelled at how wet she was and how amazing her pussy looked. She was beginning to calm down just a little bit, breathing returning to some semblance of normality. She lightly ran her hands over her breasts, pulling on her nipples, a deep sigh and moan letting me know she was still horny. I just knelt there in silent admiration of her display, her beauty and sexuality, now this was a true gift from the 'gods,' I mused.

She lifted her head and looked down to where I was kneeling, but said nothing as she turned over and got up on her knees. She adopted the 'doggy position,' letting me know what she wanted, spreading her legs apart again letting me see her delightful pussy right before my face. I heard her laugh despite her face being right down on the bed cushioned by her forearms. She wiggled her bottom, teasing me, inviting me to do something with it, and since I was still as hard as a rock, I knew just the thing, Standing up, I moved in closer behind her, caressing the silky smooth skin of her bottom. She made an appreciate 'Umm,' sound as I lightly massaged her bottom and then I placed a thumb on either side of her lips and gently pulled them apart opening up her pussy.

I let my knob nudge between those wonderful lips, and ever eager she reached through between her legs, took me in her hand, and was rubbing me up and down her crevice wetting my swollen, shiny head. At the same time she pushed back a little bit guiding me into her wetness. A few more push backs from her, and few reciprocal thrusts forward from me saw my cock split her lips apart and begin to slide on into her pussy. She let out a long soft moan and shuddered with pleasure as I slid further home until I could go no further.

She had all she could take, so I withdrew a little and repeated the long slow, deliberate drive on into her depths. She moaned and gasped again as I held her hips and pulled her onto me. Not that she needed much pulling, she was already pushing back looking for more so my efforts were kinda redundant, but holding onto her divinely beautiful arse was a pleasure in itself.

I stroked in and out of her yoni, feeling the tightness, and velvety smoothness of her vaginal walls clinging and sucking. Slick and slippery with her juices, she felt amazing. I varied the angles, sliding in from the right and then the left, aiming upward then downwards, basically 'stirring the pot,' to give her maximum pleasure, trying my utmost to leave no internal nook or cranny neglected, to ream her pussy thoroughly with my cock.

Judging by her response and moans of pleasure, I was having my desired effect. She reached through between her legs and cupped my balls in her right hand, caressing and squeezing me gently. She always did that when we were in the doggy position, and she did it just before she came, as if to tell me she was coming and wanted what was in there. I upped the pace and she let go of my balls, and rubbed her fine prominent clitoris instead. That was all she needed to tip herself over the edge. She started to come, pushing back harder, her moans louder and louder with each thrust. Now I was really hammering into her soft wetness, fucking her without finesse, as she writhed and squirmed helplessly on the end of my cock.

'Oh yes my love,' she moaned, 'oh yes, yes. I'm coming... com..ing,' and then lost for words she just got louder and louder, lapsing into Hindi once more, but I needed no translation to let me know she was loving it wholeheartedly as she bucked violently against me. Her vaginal walls convulsed around my cock, squeezing me, rippling along my length, and I just pulled her harder onto my cock to make sure she didn't expel me accidentally. I managed to stay with her, marvelling at how much my 'virgin princess,' had changed in just a few days, from an inexperienced virgin to such an enthusiastic and confident lover. Her bedroom skills lacked nothing when it came to exciting and satisfying me.

She got quieter as her orgasm faded, but with the longevity that I now appeared to have as part of my 'gift' I was still hard. I could pretty much control and delay my orgasm these days, thus ensuring that any partner was fully satisfied before I let myself go. I had always been a 'long-stayer,' but now it seemed I could maintain my erection as long as I wanted. My 'goddess,' hadn't said as much, but I figured out for myself that my new ability came with being the sacred lingam. I wouldn't be much good as, 'Keeper Of The Sacred Lingam,' if I turned out to be a premature ejaculator I thought wryly.

We would have presented a lovely erotic tableau if there had been anybody there to witness it. Frozen in a post orgasmic pose, I stood there buried to the hilt in her exquisite yoni, still hard, standing on the floor with her kneeling on the edge of the bed. I didn't withdraw and she hadn't moved forward and away. We just stayed that way for long minutes. Why move I thought when this feels so wonderful. I think we were just enjoying that sensation of peace and joy after our frantic activity. Whatever it was, it was amazing to feel so, 'together.'

I looked down over the long expanse of her back, at her naked and sublimely smooth skin, its light, honey colour, it's texture, the muscles, dips, and curves and to her luxuriant dark hair, where I was just able to see her the side of beautiful face in repose. Her eyes were closed, and although her breathing had almost returned to normal, every third of fourth breath was like a long shuddering sigh of happiness. I could have stayed like that forever, but it was my wonderful Maya who broke the spell, when she pushed back against me. She wanted more, my little virgin had turned into a deliciously horny woman, and she wanted more!

'Oh dear, does my little virgin princess want more cock?' I asked, crudely teasing her. She laughed, a deep, dirty, throaty laugh.

'Mmm... oh yes my love. I could stay like this forever, worshipping your holy lingam with my yoni... oh god, oh yes,' she moaned as I quickly pulled out and plunged back in again as she spoke, responding to her own small but inviting movements. 'Oh please, oh yes, yes... that's it...' and her voice tailed away, lost in the new sensations at the core of her pussy as we started up again.

We had dome the slow build up in 'round one' but now I decided to simply fuck her hard and fast to give her a bit of variation. Right from the get-go I started off fast, my cock slicing in and out of her pussy, what you might call power fucking, giving her no time to think about anything else except what was happening between her legs. I continued to plunge into her from all angles, then to add a little distraction I reached under her and squeezed those extraordinarily sensitive nipples of hers.

Gently at first and then harder, giving her nipples as much rough treatment as her pussy was getting. She seemed to love it if her shrieks of pleasure was anything to go by. I was letting my ears be my guide rather than my balls. The ears are the most neglected sexual organ of all. To be a good lover you need to listen to your partner as well as touching her erogenous zones. Hear how her breathing alters when you do certain things, how her vocal reaction to stimuli tells you what she likes.

I continued to ram my big cock home into her receptive little pussy, and her excitement just seemed to grow and grow until at last, her moans grew even louder, much louder.

'Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god,' she gasped out sounding as if she couldn't quite believe what was happening to her, couldn't quite believe the sensations that were sweeping and crashing throughout her body, and then she was there, orgasming, out of control. She pushed back once more, hard, and her body went rigid, surrendering her pussy completely to my less than tender mercies as I ploughed into her ferociously, in and out of her saturated yoni, reaming her mercilessly. She screamed, a long wailing, ululating moan as I continued to ram home.

This time her orgasmic babbling went straight to Hindi, and although I couldn't understand a word, I didn't need a Hindi/English dictionary to know that she was ecstatic as the orgasm, or orgasms, I'm not quite sure which, her climax seemed to go on so long. Especially when at their peak I felt that old familiar tingle, almost painful at the root of my cock, travelling my length until I was gushing my hot spunk into her pussy, pulsing and pulsing, until I had no more to give for now. That seemed to cap her pleasure too as she began pushing back rapidly against me as fast as her wonderful little arse could move, milking my length, before collapsing, slipping off my cock, lying face down on the bed. Literally fucked to a standstill, just like me.

Later, in one of our quieter moments she went over the evenings proceeding at the women's group meeting at the temple, letting me know what she thought of how it went.

'They loved you, you know, and they loved what you told them. It somehow confirmed their faith and belief,' and she smiled at me, lying in my arms, her wonderful body unselfconsciously naked like my own. 'Not only that, but they were all as... as... what's that word you use? Horny? Is that it?' I nodded to confirm her word choice. 'As horny as it was possible to be. They all wanted your lingam in their yonis. Some more than others, Ameera more than the rest.' As if the thought had just occurred to her she said, 'Oh my god, she's a married woman, in fact most of them are married, or betrothed,' she laughed. 'Mmm... it doesn't seem to matter when it comes to the sacred Lingam though, they all wanted it.' She stopped talking for a moment, obviously thinking about something.

'How did you get on with the women who wanted to see you privately to confirm you were indeed, 'Keeper Of The Sacred Lingam?' she asked, so I told her that every single one had seen my proof, and had loved what they'd seen. They'd not only looked, but had handled the proof for themselves, and had taken me in their mouths although they all seemed more interested in my filling their yonis. She laughed, and slipped lower down the bed, 'Like this,?' she said, taking me in her hand, then into her mouth.

'Y... yes,' I managed to gasp out. 'Like that, but my god Maya, not half as good as you.' The gorgeous dark eyes looked into my own. Her mouth stretched round my hardness, speechless, but her eyes let me know she was pleased with my words. Stopping for a moment she thanked me, she thanked me!!' Here was one of the most beautiful women I'd ever met, sucking my cock and thanking me.

'Let me worship your lingam with my mouth please my darling,' she said. 'My yoni aches, not in a bad way,' she hastily reassured me, 'but it aches after you used me so completely,' and she smiled again before taking me into her mouth once more, her hand pumping up and down along my length. After about five minutes, she hesitated. 'My god, you are so big, so huge, my jaw is sore now trying to make you come. I'm sorry but I will have to stop for a moment.' She looked quite distressed, but I just smiled to reassure her.

'Oh Maya, please don't be so hard on yourself. I know your lovely little yoni is feeling tender, but all the same, I think you could manage to take my cock once more tonight. I know that's where you want it.' She nodded in acquiescence, turning over on her back, spreading her legs and displaying her wonderful, thick lipped, wet yoni.

'Oh yes, my love, you're right, I want it again, but be gentle. I am very tender; you really filled and stretched me to the limit tonight.' I had a solution though, and instead of mounting her as she lay on her back, I turned the tables by lying on my back, my hardness sticking straight up in the air.

'Sit on it,' I suggested. 'You can be on top. You'll be in charge and you can take it nice and gently. however it suits you.' She was grinning all over her beautiful face, as she straddled my body. Reaching down between us she took my cock and moistened the tip by rubbing it up and down between her splayed lips, wetting me with her copious flow. She loved rubbing my knob over and around her clitoris and moaned again. She was a very vocal lover, which I loved. As I said before, I love to hear the sound of my lover's pleasure, and Maya certainly rewarded me well with her moans, whimpering, mewling, and other assorted sounds of passion and enjoyment.

12