The Yoni And The Lingam Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a minute or so of her masturbating her pussy with my knob, she placed it between her lips and sank down a little on it, just enough for my knob to disappear inside her velvet yoni.

'Ugh,' she almost grunted. 'Oh god yes, that's good,' and she let herself sink lower, gasping and moaning. I was getting a great view of her tits, flat stomach and best of all, between her legs the sight of her beloved pussy, stretched around my cock. It was such an erotic sight I automatically thrust up into her. Her eyes flashed open, and she smiled. 'Gently, gently my love, let me take you slowly.'

I relaxed again and let her take it at her own pace. 'oh yes, that's it,' she gasped as she finally had enough. She sat there unmoving, and I was determined to stay still and let her take the initiative. She leaned forward placing her hands on my shoulders, and seemingly satisfied with what she had, she smiled down at me. 'Oh my love, this feels wonderful,' she said quietly. She was right, it did feel wonderful, but then, everything about her was wonderful I mused.

Eventually of course, she may have been content to just sit there, but her pussy was in control and tender as it may have been it wanted to be used, and so inevitably she began to move. Slowly and deliberately, testing her tenderness. It seemed to me after a few strokes of her pussy sliding slowly up and down on my cock that the sensations of pleasure in her pussy overtook the tenderness in order of priority, and she began to rise and fall a bit faster. Within a few more strokes, she lost all control and started to fuck me and herself in earnest.

'Oh Maya,' she said talking to herself, 'Oh my god that's good. My yoni is sore, but it's so good, so... fucking... good.' Reaching up, I fastened onto her nipples with my fingers circling her dark areolae, and pulling, milking her nipples. That was enough to do it and she came in a long sustained wailing moan, fucking me as hard as I had fucked her earlier, all thought of gentleness gone as her pussy sucked and pulled on my cock. I let go as well, filling her yoni with my hot gushing fluid which spurred her on even more until she finally collapsed down over my chest, her mouth reaching for mine, kissing me so very passionately. Whispering endearments in my ear, and I in hers. We slept.

When I woke up, about 2am according to my bedside clock, she was gone. A note on my bedside cabinet read, 'Thank you. Love Maya xxx.' I smiled, turned over and went back to sleep.

12