The Yoni And The Lingam Ch. 07

Story Info
Ameera fulfils her promise and worships my lingam.
5k words
4.77
3.4k
3
1

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 10/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the Monday following my meeting with Maya's women's group, which had taken place the previous Thursday, I got a text from Ameera, the self-appointed spokesperson for the group. During the talk I had given to the group, Ameera had been the one who had raised her head 'above the parapet,' to ask me questions during my talk, which had made it more like an informal discussion really. Her questions had been curious, and gently asked rather than an interrogation, and I had instantly taken a liking to her. If the red hue to her aura was anything to go by, she taken more than just a liking me.

The text read, 'I have so many more questions. Can we meet? Ameera.' I immediately texted back, 'Yes, where and when?' and my phone rang within a few minutes. It's so much easier speaking to someone instead of texting back and forth, and so much quicker too. After the usual few meaningless pleasantries, we agreed to meet at the local hospital coffee shop about 4.15pm that same day. That was convenient for us both as she worked at the hospital and would be finished her shift at 4pm. For my part, I was still working from home via computer link thanks to the global pandemic, and could juggle my time around to suit myself as long as I got the work done.

Although Ameera was ostensibly requesting this meeting to ask more questions about the subjects my talk had brought up, we both knew that it was just a smokescreen, an excuse to meet, and we were both well aware of what would be the consequences of that meeting. Thanks to her asking so many questions during my informal talk with her women's group, Ameera had also been the one asked by the others to verify the truth of my claims. Being a surgeon, oops, sorry, I had forgotten to mention she was a surgeon, which is also why we were meeting at the local hospital coffee shop. It was convenient for her. Okay, being a surgeon and an expert on human anatomy, she was the ideal person to examine the truth of my claims, plus she was obviously highly regarded by her friends in the women's group. If she confirmed what I had said, then they would believe what she said.

Ameera had examined me most thoroughly, and despite being married and swearing she would never do any such thing, her examination had ended up with her necessarily touching my lingam to check that there was no prosthetics involved. Given that the powerful pheromones my body now produced had helped to make her sexually aroused, and the obviously sexual nature of the subject she was examining, her examination went a bit further than mere professional interest.

She had almost compulsively started rubbing my dick after the examination in a most pleasurable and unprofessional way, and I had even persuaded her, without having to try too hard to take my cock in her mouth. According to her, and I had no reason to disbelieve her, she had never done anything like that before. Inexperienced or not, she had been making a very good job of it until with time against us, I had asked her to stop. At which point our mutual disappointment was obvious, so I gave her my phone number, and hoped that she would follow through, and so here we were today.

I arrived at the coffee shop to find her already there, and she rose to greet me as I made my way to her table. We shook hands like business acquaintances, keeping it very formal for appearances sake. After all, quite a few people here may know her given her relatively high profile within the hospital. To that end I had brought my old briefcase with me to make it look to any casual observer as though I was 'official,' and here on business in some way. She smiled when she saw it, knowing exactly why I had brought it.

'I'm so glad you called,' I told her. 'I thought, no I hoped you may, but I never count my chickens, as the saying goes, but I am delighted to see you again.' When she had stood up to greet me I had seen the reddish aura around her hips pulsing with life letting me know she was already turned on and sexually receptive. She smiled again.

'Let's be honest,' she said, still smiling. 'After what happened last Thursday, you must have known we were going to meet again, and sooner rather than later.' I simply nodded, hoping that might be the case. 'And yes, I have a million questions which is true, but we both know why I am here, why we are both here.' She looked down, seeming to be slightly embarrassed by her own honesty.

'Yes,' I agreed, 'I know exactly why we're both here. There is a rather intense attraction swirling between us even now.' She nodded her agreement. 'You are so beautiful Ameera. I love the sound of your voice too, love the way you look, and yes I want to be with you.' She said nothing, obviously thinking.

'Have you somewhere we can go to be alone?' she asked, cutting to the chase, and I told her I lived less than two miles away if she wanted to come to my place. 'Okay, let's go there if that's all right with you?' There was a flicker of what, embarrassment? I thought she must normally be a very decisive person, it's in the nature of being a surgeon I would imagine, and I wondered if she was being so decisive now to mask any self-doubts regarding what she was about to do. She grabbed her coat and handbag, and we walked out of the coffee shop into the first few moments of what was going to be a lifetime of friendship and love.

I had walked to the hospital, but she had her car, which we picked up from the hospital car park and she drove me home, with me giving her directions. I looked at her as she drove. Her long, almost black hair was immaculately cut and lay on her shoulders, her skin was that lovely light golden, honey colour, almost European, and I wondered if one of her parents, or grandparents had been white. Her profile was regular and clean cut. Today she was wearing western clothing, not the sari she had worn at the temple, and it gave her a very different and modern, professional appearance. She was dressed very simple, but elegantly. A white blouse, black skirt, no stockings or tights, her legs were bare but with her skin colour she didn't need to wear any, and black leather shoes.

There were gold rings on her fingers and a chunky gold chain round her neck, gold studs in her ears. Her figure was slim, but the indications of more was there. I knew I would find out what more there was for myself within the next half hour if this went the way I thought it would. We pulled up outside my door, and I told her it was safe for her to park there, it wasn't a restricted zone and she wouldn't get a parking ticket. So, she parked in the street, there was plenty of spaces. This area was quiet despite being just a mile or two from the city centre.

She followed me in, and I locked the door behind us and ushered her into the living room. I laid down my house keys and turned back to find her standing there, looking around the room, taking it all in and she looked at me and our eyes met. That's all it took, we moved towards each other irresistibly, and she came into my arms and looked up into my eyes. She was of medium height about five foot, five inches, and adding the couple of inches for those high heel shoes, she was almost on a level with me. Her dark eyes scanned my face for a moment or two as if looking for something. I just smiled at her and kissed her brow softly, then her eyelids, the tip of her nose affectionately, and then her lovely, full lipped, sensual mouth. Just a little touch, lip to lip, very lightly. She drew in a long, shuddering breath, and then I kissed her properly and passionately, her lips opened as mine already were, and we kissed as two lovers should.

I could hear her excitement building, felt the warmth of her body pressed against mine, and the warmth under my hands as I caressed her back and shoulders through the flimsy material of her blouse. She shivered again and pushed her hips forward against mine. I was already excited, erect and hard, and she must have felt it poking into her despite the layers of material between where I wanted it to go, and where she wanted it to go. Remember what I said about her being decisive? She took the initiative and reaching down felt my hardness with her hand, stroking along my length. She moaned, deep in her throat, and then breathlessly.

'Take it out, let me see it again, please,' she gasped, and I whispered that she should take it out. She immediately pulled down my zip, and I felt her hand slip through the opening, and find my hardness. 'Oh god, it's huge,' she whimpered, and got down on her knees. I helpfully unbuckled my belt and slipped my trousers down, underpants too, and there I was, as stiff as a board right in front of her face. She looked up at me then, smiling all over her beautiful face, her dark eyes sparkling with delight.

'I've been dreaming of this moment for days,' she said as her hands held and stroked me. She kissed the tip and then along my length, working her way back again, her left hand cupping my balls, gently massaging them, and then she valiantly opened her mouth wide and managed to get my knob and a couple of inches more inside before gagging. Her eyes looked up into my face, almost as if she were checking that she was pleasing me. My smiles and facial expression must have told her that she was, but to let there be no doubt in her mind I encouraged her even more.

'Ameera, that feels amazing. No, my darling, you are amazing, but come to me my love. I want to see and touch your beautiful breasts and yoni.' I lifted her to her feet and kissed her mouth again as I began to unbutton her blouse, and she helped by pulling it out of the waistband of her skirt, and at the same time unzipped her skirt, letting it fall to the floor. With her blouse now fully unbuttoned she was left wearing nothing but a white lacy bra and matching panties. Her figure was amazing, and at a quick glance I estimated her at thirty-two, or thirty four, 'B,' cup boobs. Her hips flared nicely but she wasn't bottom heavy, it was all in perfect proportion. I kissed her again and taking her hand led her through to the bedroom.

We sat on the edge of the bed, where she unbuttoned my shirt as I took a little time to look at her breathtakingly lovely face. Her features were regular, her mouth full, lips slightly parted showing her perfect white teeth as she breathed deeply with excitement. Her nose was a little on the long side, but it added just that little bit of character to stop her face being so perfect it would have been bland. I like a little quirk here and there; complete perfection was not for me. It was her eyes that were the jewels in the crown, they were almond shaped, slightly higher at the outside edges, and so incredibly dark brown they were almost black. They sparkled and glittered in the light with a hint of the fierce intelligence contained within.

As she leaned forward to push my shirt off my shoulders, I kissed her again and of course she kissed me back, lovingly but urgently. I pulled my arms out of the shirt sleeves and wrapped them round her slender body, pulling her to me and she came willingly. In her semi naked state there was lots of wonderful smooth skin to touch and believe me I touched it. Her back, shoulders, sides, thighs, bottom, and when I touched her thighs she opened her legs just a little letting me feel and caress that lovely smooth skin of her inner thighs. I sensuously stroked higher, very slowly making my way up between her legs, while she moaned into our kiss with pleasure and excitement.

As I stroked higher she opened her legs wider and wider denying me nothing, welcoming me to her pussy, but I changed direction unexpectedly, and swept up over her body and squeezed those lovely looking tits through the lacy fabric of her bra. She gasped and moaned louder as I found her nipples through the fabric with my right hand, while my left hand already holding and caressing the skin of her back found the back strap and opened it. The elasticated fabric, tension gone slipped off her shoulders as my right hand swept up under the cups and caressed her bare breasts. Her nipples were impressively hard, and when I squeezed first one and then the other, she moaned and whimpered.

I kissed her neck, and then that sensitive little spot just where the neck joins the shoulders making her shiver with delight, then kissed my way lower down her chest until I found the small soft mound of her left breast where her nipple almost threw itself into my mouth. I sucked on it gently, hearing her moan again. Now that my mouth was giving her boobs the attention they deserved I let my hand drift south between her thighs once more.

I found her legs were still wide open, and so I continued to fondle her inner thighs, working higher and higher. With this twin assault on her breasts and any second now her pussy, she was totally out of control. I caressed my way around the panties, following the edge of the seams, teasing her, drawing the outline of her panties on her skin. So near yet so far. I could tell by the way she was thrusting herself at my hand that she was desperate for contact. It was like her pussy was blindly searching for my hand, but I managed to hold off a minute or two more although I was desperate to touch her too. Out of the corner of one eye I could see a darker wet patch seeping through the fabric of her panties. She had to be really wet to soak through the gusset of her panties I realised. No more waiting I decided, but it was Ameera herself who reached down and pulled her panties off, and then spread her legs again.

'Please touch my yoni,' she breathed desperately in my ear, 'please, please, I need you to touch me now.' Who could ignore such a heartfelt plea and I went straight for it, no more fucking about. She was dripping wet, the mere act of taking of her panties allowed her juices to flow more freely. Her groin as well as her pussy was coated thickly with her slippery secretions, and her pussy dispensed even more when my fingers split her pussy lips apart and opened up her treasure box. She moaned louder, and pushed herself against my fingers, fucking my hand frantically. I pushed on into her slippery hole and finger fucked her rapidly knowing by her reactions that she was on the verge of coming.

'Oh yes, oh god, yes please... nnnnnnnnngg,' and then she was coming, high pitched keening, not so loud as Maya, more of a constant low level moan of ecstatic approval interspersed with attempts to take in great gulps of air while her pussy rammed against my fingers seeking to prolong her climax. It couldn't last of course and soon she relaxed and slumped against my chest.

'Oh dear god, that was incredible,' she got out between breaths as if she had just run a marathon. I just held her tight, encircled in my arms comforting her until her breathing returned to some normality. 'I've never come like that before, never. What have you done to me?' she asked, sounding as if I did it again she would be absolutely delighted. I fully intended to do it again, and I was planning to do it again, and again ,and again, and not just with my mouth and fingers.

I kissed her again, partly because I wanted to and partly because it just seemed the right thing to do, and who knows where a kiss can lead, right? She melted into me again, our tongues not so much swirling around aimlessly but caressing and enticing. I pushed her down on the bed and now that she was lying on her back her whole beautiful, naked body was open and laid out before me. Mine to use in any way I wanted, to adore her, play with her, and love her. While our mouths were locked together, it left our hands free to touch and stimulate, and we took full advantage of that. My right hand alternated between her amazing tits, and pussy, while my left encircled and held her close to me in a loving embrace.

She didn't let go of my cock for one single second, stroking and squeezing it. If she kept that up I knew I would shoot my load all over her rather than in her, so I made the decision to slide lower down the bed, taking myself out of reach of her caressing hands in the nicest way possible. Down, down, until I was between her outspread legs, and could finally get a good look at her yoni. I can be quite a visual person, and when it comes to pussy, I like to see what I'm getting myself into, if you'll excuse the expression. There was no disappointment here.

Ameena's pussy was gorgeous, a sheer delight. Open and very, very wet, it dribbled and drooled her essence. Her scent was strong and enticing, and I longed to taste her, but held off just a little longer as I studied each and every silken fold of her womanhood. A fine prominent set of pussy lips - not as big and fleshy as Maya's, but lovely all the same. She was shaven, or depilated in some way, but whatever method she used, there was not a hair to be discovered anywhere, nothing to hide her womanly glory. She squirmed a little as I gazed at and studied her pussy, and knowing I was just looking at her was either making her embarrassed or even hornier still.

Well, I wanted to make her hornier still that's for sure, so rather than just look at her pussy, I began to kiss and lick the insides of her thighs. Her bottom lifted of the bed a little as I began, unconsciously inviting me more urgently to my intended goal. 'Patience my love, patience,' I thought as I began my short pleasurable journey.

Almost there, I took a small diversion and licked along the crease of her groin, both sides. I didn't want to leave anywhere within inches of her pussy untouched by my tongue. As I kissed and licked all around, she moaned and shivered again, her pussy moving with me, instinctively trying to rub her clitoris and pussy against something, anything, to relieve her need. Now I circled around her swollen clitoris, teasing, but not touching, and she moaned even louder, a frustrated, pleading sound now, but still I teased her, licking the length of her labia, but not between. She moaned again.

'Oooh, please, please, touch me, touch me,' she begged, and she reached down, taking my head in her hands, and gently but firmly she tried to lead my to where I wanted to go anyway, pulling me against her yoni to finally get the contact she wanted so much. I wanted it too, and I had teased and stimulated her unbearably for long minutes, long enough, and my tongue finally made first contact with the crevice of her pussy, down and between her luscious labia I went. Penetrating, and burrowing deep between her lips into the honey pot. She shrieked out loud, high pitched, something more than a moan, and pushed herself hard against my face rubbing her pussy and spreading her aromatic juices all over.

'Oh god, oh yes, oh fuck yes,' I heard her calling out, the sound of her ecstasy coming to me despite her wonderful slim thighs being pressed against my ears. I let my tongue wander higher up between the slippery, wet lips, and with my arms now encircling her pelvis, I let my right hand circle round and dip back between her legs coming at her pussy from the top. Just above her pussy, I pulled the skin upwards, thus pulling the hood away from her clitoris, exposing its pink nakedness and licked and sucked on it. She screamed then, the final stimulation, intense, almost unbearable didn't just tip her over the edge, it threw her bodily into the abyss of her orgasm. Her hips thrust her pussy hard into my face, again and again as the waves of orgasm swept over and consumed her in the fires of pleasure, and all the time I continued to lick and suck her little pink wonder until she was done.

'No more please, no more. I'm just too sensitive now. It's too much,' and she gently pushed my head away this time, and I knew enough about women to know what was happening to her and to stop as she requested. I crawled back up the bed, and cuddled her; that's what she needed now. A slight hiatus to recover and to just be held in my arms, to know I cared for her. She had given me so much already, who was I to deny her what she wanted, and besides, cuddling her, feeling her soft, delicious naked skin against my own was one of the great pleasures of being in bed with my lover. I luxuriated in her softness and warmth.

12