The Yoni And The Lingam Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually her mouth sought mine, and we kissed again, Small tentative kisses, a new beginning. I caressed her, just letting my hands wander here and there, creating little shivers of delight wherever I touched. She reached for and felt my hardness again, taking her time, feeling along my length. She broke the kiss and looked at me, a smile on her face, her dark eyes full of warmth, and dare I say it, love.

'I'm ready. Anytime you want to my love, I'm ready, ' she whispered. I nodded, words seemed superfluous just then, so I kissed her once more, then raised myself up on my elbow. She turned over on her back, and as I raised myself over her even more, she drew her feet up and spread her legs wider, presenting her pussy to me. As I slid between her legs, she reached for and guided me to her pussy. I let her rub my swollen knob between her open labia, and she did it quite a few times, over and over. I knew it felt good to her by her quiet little moans of pleasure, and wetting my knob would make her ultimate surrender to my cock easier, and hopefully painless.

I pushed, just a little and she let my knob slip through her fingers into the wet opening it found there. It nudged her generous lips aside, and slipped in, just a little, stretching her. I pulled back and did it again further coating myself in more of her juices. She pushed up to me wanting this as much as me, and on my third push my knob slid past her labia, and into her vagina. I held it there for a moment or two, while her hips went into basic 'fuck,' mode, pushing back and forth against her loving invader, wanting more. I let my self sink lower and deeper until at last she had as much as she could take. I stopped there, just letting her get used to me, and besides, the feeling of her hot feminine tightness all around me was more than enough and no movement was necessary. There is no feeling, I guarantee 100%, there is feeling on this earth quite so wonderful as the sensation of your cock being held in the soft embrace of a woman's pussy.

I just held it there, letting her warmth penetrate me, but filled with happiness, contentment, mixed emotions, feelings without words to describe them. She moved, and then moved again, and then I moved with her, withdrawing, then pushing back in, and so it began.

'Gently,' she whispered, ' be gentle with me, at least until I get used to you. So big, so big.' Her voice tailed off as she surrendered unconditionally to the sensations at her core. I slowly pulled out and pushed in, being as gentle as she asked, letting her get used to being penetrated and stretched so deeply and thoroughly. I began to vary the angles letting her feel my cock in every part of her pussy, determined to leave her with that lovely well used, feeling. I mean 'well used,' not in some derogatory way, but with the most loving and pleasurable intent.

There's an old song that goes, 'If you can't be with the one you love, then love the one you're with.' I couldn't be with my own 'goddess,' but I always, 'love the one I'm with.' In this case it was easy to 'love,' Ameera. She was giving of herself most lovingly, and I reciprocated, respected her, and was most loving in return. 'Love the one you're with,' was my guiding star, and I was determined that she would have no regrets, today or at any time in the future.

As she got used to me, she became more forceful, pushing herself harder against me, reaching for that ultimate pleasure again, and I followed on behind being guided by her responses, and began to thrust into her a little more vigorously. My efforts were met with yet more vocal encouragement as she moaned and mewled, whimpering and calling my name. Telling me to fill her, to fuck her, and then like Maya, she slipped into Hindi as her orgasm approached and she totally lost herself in her pleasure. Noises, incomprehensible noises followed.

'Aaaah... yes, ooooh... nnnnnnng...oh... oh... oh....I'm coming... ah... ah... aaaaaah.' Her pussy rammed up against my invading hardness, all thoughts of gentleness gone from her mind as the pleasure ripped through her wonderful slender body, again and again and my cock slid in and out of her love slippery yoni relentlessly. Riding her pleasure, and then I was coming too, pumping and pumping, filling her depths with my hot love juice. She screamed, feeling it within her, filling her, reigniting her pleasure, and she seemed to come again along with me as I began to slow down a little, but determined to keep on until her pleasure, and mine was over. Slowly, slowly, slower... until we ground to a halt. She relaxed, and her whole body slumped if it was possible to slump while lying in bed. She laughed.

'Oh yes,' she said, then laughed again. A post orgasmic laugh of happiness and sexual fulfilment. 'Amazing, just amazing,' then laughed yet again. I loved to see her beautiful face covered with smiles of satisfaction. I was proud of her, proud of myself, delighted that she appreciated my efforts so much, and I was most grateful for this wonderful, loving woman just being here with me, to share herself. It was a moment I knew I would never forget, indelibly etched into my brain forever.

We stayed in each other's arms for quite some time, but then inevitably common sense reared its ugly, unwanted little head. She sat up in bed, and then swung her legs over the edge.

'Time for me to go my love,' she said sounding regretful. Our time together would necessarily be short, after all, she was a married woman, something we had conveniently pushed to one side in the throes of our passion. Standing up and reaching for her bra and panties, my come poured out of her pussy and down her legs. She laughed and shrieked, 'toilet, where's the toilet?' but I quickly handed her some tissues from a box I kept beside the bed, and watched her as she dabbed between her legs and down the inside of her thighs mopping up the fluids. I just sat there on the edge of the bed enjoying her nakedness, marvelling that this perfect specimen of womanhood was my lover.

We kissed goodbye much later after she had a quick shower to remove the evidence of our illicit lovemaking. She came into my arms, just inside the door of my flat, and clung to me for long moments.

'Thank you, thank you so much,' she whispered. 'I've never felt so much pleasure, never felt such a... such a... woman... such a sexual being as I do right now.. ' I tilted her chin up to my face, looked into those lovely dark eyes as we both smiled at each other, and then covered her mouth with mine, kissing her deeply.

'Ameera, you are the most wonderful, beautiful woman. I count myself to be a very lucky and fortunate man to know you. You are a very special woman, very special.' She hugged me again, and then as if gathering herself, reluctantly forcing herself to leave, she turned away and I opened the door. It had grown dark while we had been making love, and she slipped off into the night, looking back and smiling once more as she reached her car and drove off. I'd be seeing her again, I knew this was just the beginning.

12