The Yoni Flower Ch. 01-03

Story Info
A ecosexual botanist finds a phallic flower in the forest.
8.6k words
4.63
31.1k
60

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Hello dear reader! If you've read Amazonian Womb Worms here on Literotica (or the officially published version The Amazonian Uteroboscis), I just wanted to mention that The Yoni Flower is a standalone story in the same universe as that story, taking place about 10 months later, so there's an easter egg for that later on in this story for you! If you didn't read Amazonian Womb Worms, you don't have to read that in order to know what's going on. Enjoy the story! Fair warning: this one is a bit weirder than the last...

Chapter 1

Ecosexual

Saturday, May 28

There are roughly 611 miles of trail to explore in Olympic National Park, but here I am all alone and way off the official path, purposefully wandering deeper and deeper into the mossy wonderland. Not smart considering a thousand people have purportedly vanished without a trace here since 1916, but I wouldn't be doing this if my dad hadn't raised me from the age of seven to be an expert level hiker and wilderness survivalist. And it's not like this is my first time doing this. Since I turned 18, I've spent the last three years spending a few days a month purposefully losing myself in the wilderness. Because I love feeling like I'm discovering untouched pockets of nature where there are no other people--because I don't particularly like most people, but I do love being completely surrounded by plants.

The other reason I also really love hiking a lot: because I eat like crazy and this is how I stay slim and fit.

To keep myself from getting lost forever, I try to follow one bearing on my compass each time I wander off-trail, and for this adventure, that direction is northeast from where I deviated off of the Hoh River Trail. During my trailless adventure, I frequently use my cellphone to snap pictures of landmarks then I update my map accordingly. On top of that, I also mark trees with this biodegradable, neon orange tape near said landmarks, just in case I lose the map or my three portable solar charges die on me. As an additional means of maintaining my bearings, I've also been hiking along this small stream I found about a mile off-trail, following it uphill through soft, dense ferns and clusters of moss-covered trees. Based upon the speed of the stream's current, it's safe to assume it's leading me to a much larger body of water that I'm hoping is a hidden lake with crystal clear waters or a gorgeous waterfall--somewhere I can skinny dip and take a nice cool bath.

About two miles into the off-trail exploration, I discover a small, muddy clearing right where the stream has widened into a creek with slightly more turbulent waters. Perpendicular to it, there's a gigantic, mossy, fallen log.

Oh, I want to lay across that thing so bad, I think, hurrying over to it.

The width of the horizontal lying trunk is, like, waist high to me, so it takes a bit of effort to climb up on it. As I kneel against the damp, fuzzy carpet of moss, I hike up my skirt then straddle it like a horse.

After gulping down some water, I return the bottle to the pouch on the side of my bag then I drop the backpack onto the ground. Now I lean forward and lay belly down on the fallen tree, resting my cheek against the mossy carpet as my arms wrap around the log. I don't know if it's because of how my panty-covered cooter just grinded against the moss just now or if it's because of all these delicious earthy, floral smells in the air, but I just got super horny and damp out of nowhere...

As I lay here, all I can think about is sitting back up, pulling my panties aside and grinding my bare pussy against this moss-covered wood like it's a mechanical bull, riding it until I'm on the edge of climax. That's when I'd lay on my back and finger-blast myself to completion.

As I'm about to sit up and carry out my botanical fantasy, I spot this straight, branchless stick near the edge of the creek that's so covered in moss that there's not even a spec of wood visible.

Oh my gawd, I think, climbing off of the log and powerwalk over to it. Upon picking it up, I use two fingers to stroke the five-inch-long, inch-wide twig from mossy tip to mossy tip. It's smooth all the way down--not one sharp growth or bump sticking out of it. It's perfect!

With my nature-provided sex toy in hand, I skip back to the log and straddle it just like before. Once I find a patch where the moss is thickest and the bark underneath is smoothest, I scoot up to it, pull my panties aside, and then I grind against it nice and slow, humping it the way I used to do with my pillow years ago. Feeling fuzzy, wet moss rubbing against my clit and brushing against my folds feels absolutely amazing, but it's not enough. I need penetration, like, now.

After bucking against it for another minute or so, a climax starts to build, so I lay back and spread my labia apart before teasing my entrance with the smoothest end of the twig. "Ah," I moan as the mossy stick slowly pushes into my slick cavity. A whimper escapes me when it bottoms out.

I pull it out of me nice and slow, stopping before it leaves my tightness, then I plunge it back in at the same speed. Over and over, I toy hole with the twig.

Humping fallen moss-covered logs, diddling myself with sticks and stems--this is the other reason I like to wander off in the middle of nowhere all by myself like this. I'm what some would call an Ecosexual, meaning I have a kink for pleasuring myself with anything of the earth, especially when it's the color of my eyes--green irises speckled with brown. Name a vegetable or fruit that's long and somewhat tubular and I've probably masturbated with it. Carrots, bananas, Asian eggplant, and cucumbers are my usual go-to natural toys of choice. Their existence is the reason I don't own a dildo. And for those fruits and veggies that aren't shaped like dicks, like apples, watermelons and mangoes, from time to time, I slice them up and either toy myself with them or I just slide them inside of me and birth them out over and over.

I've stuffed my hole with fresh leaves, flowers, roots, edible mushrooms, grapes, and even chestnuts that were still in their spikey husks.

One time, after purchasing veggies at an Asian market, I went into the bathroom then I shoved the dirty white bulb end of Bok Choy into my vagina. I spent all day walking around with it stuffed in me until I got home. That's when I masturbated with it before cooking it for dinner.

I've masturbated with vines and even branches not covered in smooth moss.

I've fucked myself with the soil-caked bulb that was at the bottom of a tulip that I dug up from my garden, using that flower like it was a skinny dildo.

Sometimes I even like to pack my vagina with soil then finger myself until my vagina becomes a muddy mess. That is, unless I find a nice patch of mud that smells deliciously earthy, then I just fill myself with muck and masturbate with my fingers or whatever is around.

This probably goes without saying, but sticking soil and unclean vegetation inside my vadge has obviously led to me having to pop antibiotics like vitamins a few times per year. It's because my bizarre kink comes with the risk of frequent vaginal infections that I ended up befriending my OB/GYN, Dr. Sloane Quinn. And to keep from seeing her more than I need to, I've followed her instructions and started taking probiotic vaginal suppositories as a means of prophylaxis to lower my odds of infection. Thankfully, I did just that before leaving my tent this morning.

"Ugh-ah," I groan when my climax nears critical mass.

Now I start rubbing my clit more vigorously while toying myself with a bit more speed, wincing from the friction of the twig's now more noticeable roughness.

"AHH!" I scream as my toes curl and my vagina contracts around the stick. My body trembles so hard from the sweet release that I almost roll off the log.

It takes a few minutes after my orgasm before I can get myself to sit up. After fingering the bits of moss out of my pussy, I whip back my auburn curls, hop off the log, sling my pack over my shoulder, then continue along the creek.

About twenty minutes or so later, I start catching a whiff of something sweet that seems to get stronger every few feet. Why does it feel like I'm getting a buzz?

Five minutes later, I emerge from the dense brush and spot this mini waterfall where clear water is rushing down lush, green carpeted rocks into a crystal-clear pond. It's not until I approach the waterfall that I realize that the same wonderfully sweet smell I've been catching whiffs of for the last quarter mile is even stronger here, hanging over the area like an invisible cloud of the most delicious perfume.

"Mmmm," I moan, taking a nice deep breath of the heavenly aroma. Almost immediately, I'm overcome with this elation and an excitement that makes my nipples hard and makes my dampening vaginal walls twitch.

Holy shit, why so horny? It's like I didn't just masturbate half-an-hour ago...

Sniffing rapidly like a bloodhound, I try to track down the source of this fragrance, following the scent to where it's the strongest. My nose leads me around the waterfall to a path of mushy soil between the rocks and the wall of trees. A few yards later, the sweet, earthy scent grows more intense. And the closer I get to it, the dizzier and more aroused I become.

Geez, Allie Hannigan, why the heck are you so horny right now? I inhale deeply through my nose in rapid puffs, relishing in the smell of sugar, vanilla, and honey. This smell... it makes me feel so fucking good! It's got to be an aphrodisiac of some kind. But from what? I'm a botanist, and I can't think of any plant in the Olympic National Forest that smells like this or induces arousal in mammals. There's nothing like that anywhere in the Pacific Northwest for that matter...

Through the brush ahead, there's a tight circle of moss-clad, bigleaf maple trees encompassing this grassless, shaded clearing. In the dead center of the clearing, there is one ginormous, leafless Sitka spruce. The dead spruce not only towers above all the rest, but it's also the widest--maybe 15 feet across. And, in the middle of its massive trunk, there is a 10-12-foot wide and maybe 8-foot-high hollow that tunnels right through it.

No way...

As beautiful as the sight is, that's not what has me captivated. It's the thing growing up from the dark soil in the middle of that spacious hollow that makes my pussy instantly dampen and throb with need.

Chapter 2

The Phallus in the Hollow

Saturday

Sitting atop of a maybe six-inch high dirt mound that's longer than it is wide, there's a lone, very phallic-looking plant that lacks chlorophyl or pigment of any kind. And by phallic, I mean growing from the thick white stalk that's jutting out of the soil mound is a fleshy, beige spadix that looks like a cock. The thing even has a bulbous tip that resembles the glans of a human penis almost to a T...

With my heart racing in excitement, I hurry through the brush and move hastily across the circular clearing toward the unusual and beautiful plant growing in the tree's hollow. The closer I get to it, the more potent the sweet, floral odor becomes, like the fragrance is hanging over the area like a dense fog. With every breath, I become dizzier and more delirious with arousal.

I've never smelled anything this delicious in my life! Seriously, my mouth is drooling, and so is my pussy.

Upon reaching the entrance to the Sitka spruce's hollow, I set my backpack down right in the threshold before approaching the ghastly flower. Now that I'm right in front of it, I realize this plant resembles a more penis-like version of the Amorphophallus bulbifer--or Voodoo Lily--plant, but instead of having an upward facing spathe leaf that surrounds the spadix like a hooded sheath, the five thick flower petals dangling from the base of the phallus's shaft have their arrowhead tips pointing toward the earth, all of them draped down around the thick stalk like there are starfish arms trying to hug it.

I grin when it occurs to me what this thing resembles. "This plant looks like a dick wearing a skirt made of banana peels." I giggle as I kneel before the specimen. Now I begin snapping some pictures on my iPhone. "What should I name you?" Since it looks like a plant from the arum genus with an inverted spathe, decide I'll call it a skirted arum. Or maybe I'll call it Priapos Euphallus--a true-phallus. That as opposed to the Amorphophallus, or the misshapen phallus.

There is nothing misshapen about this beautiful flower's spadix. It looks more like a dick than the last dick I saw.

The phallus is maybe 3-4 inches in diameter like the stalk below, and 8 or 9-inches long from the glans-like head to where the beige petals begin to split like a banana peel. Basically, it has the dimensions of an actual cock. Even the way the peach-colored veins on the pale, cream-colored skin of the spadix makes it look like a penis.

With two fingers, I caress the strange plant from the leathery, waxy petal skirt up the smooth shaft to the bulbous tip. Is it just me or is this thing warm to the touch?

While I caress it, my other hand wanders up my skirt so I can give my needy clit a rub over my drenched panties. The shaft feels so much like skin that, if my eyes were closed, I wouldn't know it wasn't a man's member. Touching it like this sets me into an even worse fit of arousal. Unless that's just this intoxicating fragrance doing this to me...

And, upon curling my fingers around the spadix and giving it a gentle squeeze, I'm shocked to find that it's surprisingly firm yet a bit squishy, just like actual an erect cock...

"Oh my fuck..." I whisper, lightly stroking it from the middle of the shaft to the tip.

As my curled thumb and forefinger bump into the spadix's bulbous glans, the thing throbs ever so subtly between my grip and, from the quarter of an inch wide hole at center of the tip, a clear, yellowish secretion oozes out of it, beading up like precum until the liquid ball gets so big that gravity sends it dripping down onto my finger.

"Is this nectar?" I whisper to no one but myself as I release the spadix and sniff the secretion.

God, it smells like the sweetest, most delicious of fruits...

With the finger that was rubbing my clit, I wipe up the secretion and rub it against the pad of my thumb. The liquid is pretty thick, like egg yolk, and incredibly slippery, much like semen. And when I pull my finger away from my thumb, a glistening strand of goo stretches between my digits like snot, and the sticky string doesn't separate, it just hangs there like a heavy rope. As tempted as I am to suck my fingers clean, I'm unsure if this sap is poisonous or not. So, instead of licking it all up, I wipe it off on the back of my hand then touch the tip of my tongue to the plant ooze to see if I have an adverse reaction.

"MMM!" I moan, smacking my lips.

The sap, or whatever it is, taste like a mix between maple syrup and candied cherries!

Despite my reservations, I can't help but lick up the rest of the glistening streak from my hand.

As I swish the deliciousness around in my mouth, I stroke the warm spadix until it oozes more sap. Using my middle finger to wipe up the secretion from the crown of the plant's phallus, I reach back up my skirt, slip my digit between the dangling meat curtains of my inner labia, then I lube up my slit.

I need to know if it will irritate my vagina, I think, plunging the sap-covered digit into my tight, slick hole Because I desperately want to fuck this plant... No... I have to fuck this plant. I have to...

While I pleasure myself, my free hand caresses its way down the plant's shaft to the skirt of smooth petals, and my gentle touch makes the spadix pulsate slowly again, making it spurt out stream after stream of syrupy sap that slowly trickles down its length. The more I tease it, the more it excretes, eventually coating the entire shaft in a glistening yellow sheen like it's lubing itself up.

It's impossible to resist tasting it, so I end up licking it from the base of the spadix's shaft all the way to the tip, and then I mindlessly wind up engulfing the whole bulbous head with my mouth like a lollipop, slurping up a tongue-full of the secretion straight from the hole like it's a straw.

"MMMM!" I moan, gulping down the deliciousness down before pulling the spadix from my mouth with a loud smack. The second it leaves my mouth it throbs and spurts more sap than ever bore.

No more... I need to save some of this heavenly lube for when I ride it...

Resisting the urge to consume anymore this thing's godly sap, I lean back then I lift up one of the five waxy petals that's the size of my hand. The thick thing is surprisingly heavy, like a slab of meat.

It's not colorless after all, I think as I set eyes on the underside of the petal. It's not a beige like the outside, but a vibrant reddish-pink that reminds me of watermelon, and there are deep red veins webbed across the glistening wrinkled interior. It looks just like the fleshy petals of a Stapelia schinzii succulent if it was lined with the inside of a moist vagina.

"Oh my..." I gasp as my middle two fingers glide across the underside of the petal up toward the crease between the petal and the stalk.

It's surprisingly warm, which is odd for a plant. Also, it somehow feels just as soft and smooth as my vaginal walls do against the finger currently pumping in and out of me. Just as soft, but two times as slick, like I'm fingering a slimy aloe vera.

"This is the most amazing fucking thing I've ever touched..." I moan breathily.

It's so wet and tight that, when I begin fingering the tight crease with quick pumps, it gushes louder than my pussy is right now even though I'm super wet and vigorously masturbating.

"This plant--" I moan again as I curl my fingers against my G-spot.

This plant's top half is like a cock and the underside of it is like a pussy... How? Why did it evolve like this? What is this thing?

When I pull my fingers out from underneath the thick petals, they're slick with a clear, colorless coating. While it is slippery, it's a bit sticky, and it's nowhere near as viscous as what oozed out of the tip. Honestly, it's more like the vaginal secretions than anything. And speaking of vaginal secretions, there's all sorts of sticky squelching going on between my legs as my vigorous finger-fucking sends more juices than I've ever made before dripping down my digits.

Are these plant secretions making me wetter? I moan so loudly that the birds in the trees above caw and fly off. Arousal quickly begins building like a ready to explode pressure cooker. God... I feel... anxious... like... fingers aren't enough to give me the sweet release I crave. My pussy is aching with a need I've never felt before, like I might die if I don't get something long and wide in me... Panting, I stare longingly at the golden glazed shaft before me. It's been a few minutes since I licked up that sap and started fingering myself with it, so I think it's probably safe to fuck myself with this strange plant without worrying about an adverse reaction.

After setting up my camera to record what's about to happen, I yank down my panties and I kick them off to the side. With my dress hiked up, I squat over the skirted dick-like plant. Just like I would with a guy I'm about to ride, I hold the spadix in place with my thumb and pointer then lower myself onto it until the slick, bulbous knob of its tip spreads apart my inner pussy lips.