The Yoni Flower Ch. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oof," I sigh out when the girthy tip glides in and bulges through my tight opening. It's such a delicious feeling, I savor the experience by impaling my cavity with the thing as slowly as possible. "Auuugh-ohh!" is the sound I make as the head of the slick phallus drags against my G-spot, my cry of pleasure echoing inside the tree's hollow.

That's when I release the spadix and reach underneath the petals to hold the flower by the stalk. It's rubbery to the touch and it feels firm like a muscular snake when I squeeze it. And, like the spadix, it throbs ever so slowly in my grip.

Inch by inch, the naturally lubed spadix glides deeper into me, filling me the way I've needed since I first smelled it. When it bumps into my cervix, I rise up from it, stopping right when the head of the thing is about to pop out of me, then I lower myself back onto it, my core spasming as it slips into my depths and bottoms out again. The length of it, its girth, the warmth, the way its fleshy phallus feels as it glides against my tight flesh--it's almost indistinguishable from a well-endowed man's cock. Actually, it feels so much better than a dick, because it's not constantly throbbing gently inside of me while also coating itself with that incredibly slippery sap that I swear is making my pussy tingle with pleasure and making everything feel more intense.

A few bounces later, my legs go weak from pleasure and I almost fall. The stalk bends with me, but it doesn't snap, thankfully. Since it seems sturdy and flexible, I unwarp my hand from around it and I begin bouncing on it a bit faster--a bit rougher, basically hate-fucking it. In response, the plant's throbbing grows more rapid and I swear it feels like it's swelling inside of me.

No, it is definitely swelling inside me, I think after the pleasure makes my vagina spasm around it. Fuck... It's stretching me out in the best way!

With each descent, I take it as deep as my sex will allow, letting it batter my cervix. The longer I go at it, the harder and faster I ride it. Every time I grind down onto it, my pussy gushes louder and louder. During each ascent from its base, my sap-filled cavity squelches like a boot being pulled out of thick mud. And when I look down to adjust my footing, I stare in awe at the slowly expanding puddle of clear, yellowish syrup pooled around the stalk underneath me.

At one point, right as I'm about to orgasm--right as the head of the spadix is bulging in my tight entrance, my pussy clenches like a vice and the cock-plant launches out of me with a sticky-sounding bloop. And, when I look down at the slimy, throbbing phallus, I find that it is definitely girthier than it was when I first saw it. Not only is it girthier, but when I hold it place for reinsertion, the skin of it feels mushy and tacky to the touch, like a peeled banana that's been sucked on vigorously or masturbated with--a messy texture I know all too well from doing both things to a banana.

It's not dissolving, is it? I drag a finger across the pulpy slime coating it as my gaze falls onto these four thin and semi-transparent white vines sticking out of the sap-spurting hole at the top of the phallus. Also, what are these little things?

I don't care why vines are growing out of the spadix or that the phallus is swelling, I just slide the bulbous tip back and forth between my slit until the engorged thing pops back inside of me, then I drop down on it until it fills me to end of my canal.

To better help me bounce on the cock-plant without falling over, I lean back a bit then plant my hands in the soft soil right behind my ass the way I do to a guy's thighs when I ride him cowgirl. Now that I'm basically perched in a crab walk pose, I look up at the hollow's bark ceiling while I fuck the plant's phallic rod even harder and faster than before.

It only takes six seconds for my climax to build back to the brink of ecstasy and, right as I'm on the edge, I use my dirt-covered hand to rub my sap-glazed clit.

It only takes two more bounces on the spadix before sweet release strikes like a heavenly lightning bolt from within. For a split second, my vision goes white as the mother of all orgasms explodes below, sending waves of pleasure and bliss surging through every fiber of my being.

The intensity of my climax makes my legs and arms go so weak that I wind up dropping down harder than intended onto the spadix, my cervix smashing right into the bulbous head. The stalk bends with me as I collapse onto my ass and my clenching vagina keeps the swollen spadix from slipping out. A second later, the phallus throbs hard before this powerful jet of warm sludge blasts right up against my cervix on the third throb, and damn does it feel fantastic.

Holy shit, there is no way this plant just came inside me, I think, writhing in pleasure from the unfamiliar sensation. How is this even possible?

"AH-AHH!" I cry out as a second jet of the liquid heat blasts directly into my cervical hole this time. As warmth spills into the sacred organ behind my bladder, my pussy contracts around the spadix, gripping it like a fist holding onto a pullup bar for dear life, and this time my love muscle doesn't relax.

Unable to go back into a squat due to my legs and feeling like wet noodles, all I can do is lie there, squirming restlessly. The unyielding orgasm has my immobilized body trembling while the plant pulsates inside of me like the heart of a running cheetah, each throb pumping a viscous shot of what feels like warm honey straight into my womb. To have that toasty thickness spreading across the untouched regions of my uterus, feeling that flesh chamber expand as it fills with the plants ejaculate--it's one of the best things I've ever felt, and it makes me come all over again.

As the pressure of the viscous jet finally wanes after the fourth blasts, the spadix suddenly swells inside my vagina like a rapidly expanding water balloon, stretching me almost like that too-wide eggplant that I forced into my tight hole a few weeks back. And, as it somehow becomes more and more engorged by the second, there's suddenly a strange tickling sensation that quickly moves from inside my cervical hole to my womb.

Having stickiness dripping deep inside of me is probably what's tickling me, I think, trying to make sense of what I'm feeling.

That's when something that feels like multiple thin noodles begins dragging across my uterine walls. At that moment, the image of those clear vines that I saw coming out of the hole at the tip of the plant pops into my mind. Now I'm imagining that the plant's ejaculate carried the vines through my cervix and into my womb. Whatever the case may be, the foreign sensation feels too fucking good to worry about.

The pressure from having the plant's phallic growth still expanding inside of me doesn't feel as pleasurable anymore. Being stretched like that is actually starting feel really uncomfortable.

How is this fucking plant still swelling? With all the syrupy goodness it pumped into me, it should be shriveling up from having nothing left.

I squeeze my abdominal muscles and push like I'm trying to give birth but, even as lubed up as it is, the plant doesn't launch out of me the way bananas, cucumbers, and eggplants do when I Kegel like this.

Guess I have to pull it out...

I don't know if I'm drained from the orgasm or if this sap contains a sedative, but blissful drowsiness suddenly washes over me and I feel extremely sedated. It takes everything in me to reach between my legs so I can tug the plant out of me. When my hand meets the inch or so of the plant's spadix that's not buried in my still clenched cunt, I'm shocked to find that it's twice as wide around as it was before.

I can't even wrap my hand all the way around it anymore...

Not only is it girthier, but the petals that once formed a tight, narrow skirt around the stalk now feels like they have become more rigid and unfurled a bit.

What the hell? It's blossoming inside of me?

"This skirted arum flower is full of surprises," I whisper sleepily as I curl my pointer and thumb around the wide shaft right where the petals are growing out from.

Not only is the spadix really wedged against my contracted vagina's walls, but the slickness that gushed out and coated the plant makes it to slippery to grip. Every time I try pulling it out, my hand glides off of it. Since I don't want to hurt the flower by squeezing it too hard, I instead opt to reach down with both hands to see if I can pinch it by the firm petals and pull it out that way. Except, when I start tugging, it barely moves half a centimeter before it stops budging. And when I pull harder, fear of ripping the albeit sturdy petals from the base of the spadix makes me. Because I don't want it out of me bad enough to damage this marvelous plant.

It's not like I don't stuff my cunt full of leaves, veggies, and fruit for hours at a time on a regular day, so if I don't get it out right away that won't be the worst thing in the world.

My finger traces the slit between where my taut labia and the engorged spadix meet and, when I try to slip my finger between them to see if I can pull myself open enough to maybe help push the spadix out, I can't even slide it in a little. Not only is the grip my pussy has on the phallus way too tight, but it there's some squishy gunk that feels like chewed gum adhering my flesh to the plant.

"Hmm..." Maybe I can pull it by the stalk...

My fingers caress their way down a stiff petal that now feels like a thin, taught muscle. Just as my digits slip between the gap between the petals, there's a loud squish of a pop and I feel the girthy stalk slap against my fingers as it's ejected from out of the center of the flower like a hot dog out of a canon.

Using what little strength I can muster, I brush the auburn hairs from my face then I fight the intensifying drowsiness and force myself sit up so I can look down between my spread legs. Jutting out of the soil between my thighs is the now limp, wrinkled white stalk. It's bent towards me and there is an off-white, creamy sludge oozing out of the wide hole in the center it.

So, the stalk shriveled but the spadix and petals plumped up?

The length of the stalk doesn't seem right. It's somehow still almost three quarters of the plant's full height from the base of the stalk to where the tip of the spadix was even though the rest of the plant is still in me.

It's almost like it ejected its entire core to hollow itself out, which means there should be a deep hole that leads from the flower's center to the spadix's crown...

Now I look down at the scene between my legs. All but one inch of the eight-inch-long spadix is exposed from my splayed open pussy. The brown and pink meaty curtains of my inner labia are each clung against a separate petal and, when I try to lift my vaginal lips off, they don't budge.

It's like they're glued to the petals with the dried sap...

At the base of the spadix, the waxy, pale petals are gaped open like the starfish-shaped mouth of some monster. It's freaky looking, but it looks like a flower is sprouting out of my cooter and, as an Ecosexual, that's a huge turn on for me.

As I slip my fingers between two of the five partially blossomed petals, I don't find the rest of the stalk, as expected. Instead, my middle finger pushes right into a humid, slimy, fleshy hole at the flower's center. The tube cavity that my digit glides into feels just as soft and slick inside as the underside of the petals, and it's so tight that it hugs my skinny finger with the kind of pressure that'd make a man cum in two strokes.

Gosh, it feels like I'm fingering another woman--a woman whose pussy is tight like a slightly relaxed butthole filled with aloe vera slime... A moan escapes me.

As I plunge my finger deep into the vagina-like hole in the center of the petals to see how deep it goes, three of fleshy petals close around my hand like a starfish trying to hug me. Considering I'm knuckle deep and top of my palm is mashed against where the petals converge, this squishy hole must go all the way into the middle of the phallus that's swollen inside of me. Hell, it probably goes all the way to the opening pressed against my cervix.

Upon pulling my finger out of the flower's tightness, I find that my digit is not only completely covered with that same mayonnaise-like goo from the stalk, but it's also glazed with a clear coating of yellow sap. Since there's no way all of that sap and white gunk came out of the spadix, there has to be another part of the flower underground where all of this fluid was stored.

Considering I already licked up the first secretion this plant oozed out, I figure why not taste the new goo. So, as I lay back down, I suck the stuff I just fingered out of this plant's new hole off of my finger. The honey and candied cherry flavored sap coating the outside quickly gives way to this very earthy, gritty, and sort of bitter stalk paste underneath. I don't hate it, but I don't love it either.

As my tongue slithers around my middle finger to clean off the rest if the bland white gunk still adhered on it like cake icing, the discomfort from being stretched out by an engorged plant diminishes a bit. It doesn't feel like the spadix has deflated at all, but it does feel like my vaginal walls are finally relaxing around the phallus. And now that I'm not uncomfortable anymore, the thought of being stuffed with a cock-shaped plant that's plugging me up with all of that sap and cream makes me horny all over again.

So, instead of attempting to pull this swollen spadix out of my cavity, I just lay here atop the mound of soil with my eyes closed, rubbing my clit to the memory of the beautiful sexual experience I just shared with this phallic flower.

As the minutes pass, I go from a nice slow rub of my needy little nub to just lying there with my fingers resting on my pubic mound as I begin dozing off. And, just as sleep is taking hold, every inch of flesh inside my pussy begins to tingle...

Chapter 3

A Flower Stuck Inside Me

Saturday

The vaginal tingling sort of feels like what I'd imagine it'd be like having a pussy filled with warm vinegar and baking soda--like that and sort of what it feels like when your foot falls asleep, but not as painful and uncomfortable. The sweet torture of pleasant internal fizzing makes me involuntarily Kegel around the plant's phallus as I'm sitting up. When I see that the coating of yellowish sap between the base of the spadix and the beginning of the petals has become a crystalized glaze, I curl my pointer and thumb around the bit of phallus protruding from my cunt and try pulling it out of me once more. Even though I have a much better grip and my hand doesn't slip off, the cock-shaped spadix that has finally deflated a bit doesn't budge. Not even a little...

Maybe if I stand up, that'll help, I think, shifting onto my hip and planting my palms in the spongy soil.

Holding my skirt up to my belly, I climb to my feet, watching below as the still warm flower petals dangling from my snatch slap against my inner thigh with a clap. Barely a second after standing, what looks like white yogurt with a tinge of pale-yellow pours gushes out from the hole between the petals with a bubbly spurt, sending a glob of goo splashing into the puddle of clear sap with a splat. With the hand keeping my skirt hiked up, I grab three of the long petals and lift them up so I can better see what's leaking out of the flower.

My pussy involuntarily twitches repeatedly like a heartbeat from the tingling inside, and each Kegel of my vadge squeezes the phallus stuffed inside my cavity, forcing more of the plant's ejaculate out of the flower's opening with bubbly spurts. As the seconds tick by, a few drips of white goo become a stream of creamy leakage.

It looks like I'm coming pudding...

After maybe a minute of watching interspersed yogurt-like streams turn into more of a melted white cheddar, clear yellow sap floods out of the flower's opening. After the syrup stream thins into a trickle, I plunge a finger up into the flower's pussy-like hole then I stretch the fleshy tube open so I can finger out more of the sap and goo.

After sucking the deliciousness off of my finger, I squat a bit, curl my fingers around the base of the spadix just above where the petals begin splitting, then I pull down on the phallic plant, harder than I ever did before. And, despite being rougher with it this time around, there isn't even the slightest sensation of the spadix sliding against my vaginal walls. As I'm tugging the plant downward, it does, however, feel like the once slippery phallus is now hot-glued to my inner walls because I feel it pulling every inch of flesh in contact with the spadix, including the tender flesh of my cervix...

"Ah!" I scream, snatching my hand from the flower. "Holy shit... it's, like, really fucking stuck inside me..." I whisper in disbelief. "Oh, fuck... Fuck, fuck... What did I do?"

The sap must've turned to hardened glue after it dried... I look down at the liquid I spent several minutes watching gush out of the flower then my gaze wanders to the yellowish sap puddled around the stalk. But wait... if there is still liquid sap coming from deep inside the spadix, why did the secretions between the plant's phallus and my vagina turn into glue? And why didn't the sap and gunk that I swallowed make my throat glue shut?

"Maybe it's reacting with something in my vaginal juices..." I whisper.

To keep from panicking, I close my eyes, take a deep breath and exhale nice and slowly. Think of a solution... Think of a solution...

Solution... Solvent solution...

The slickness that came out of the skirted arum plant was sweet and sticky, which means there's sugar in it. Maple syrup contains sucrose from the xylem sap of the tree, that's why the spout on maple syrup bottles gets sticky and hard when it dries out. But it will dissolve in water over time... All I have to do is hike back to that river I passed on the way here and sit in the water until this sap dissolves.

"But before I leave here..." I say quietly, letting my skirt down before kneeling beside the goo puddle and reaching for the limp white stalk.

The veiny stem feels like a giant overcooked asparagus when I grip it, and it's warm like one too. No, better yet, it feels like a limp dick wrapped in a banana leaf. The thought makes me snicker.

There's one wide hole in the stalk's center and two smaller ones on either side and, when I give the flaccid a squeeze, a white sludge swirled with tan and yellow streaks oozes out of them.

Where is this stuff coming from? There's got to be another part of it underground...

Holding the limp stem with three fingers, I use my free hand to brush away the soil around the base. Eventually, I uncover another three inches of the stalk as well some kind of small sac that looks like it has testicles inside of it...

Ah, so that's where you've been hiding your fruits, I think, fondling the leathery sac.

The balls inside are about the size of concord grapes and, when I give them a gentle squeeze through the thin, fleshy skin, I find they're about as squishy as lychee. During my attempt to find a way to get the fruits or seeds out, I accidentally end up tearing the sac away from the stalk, ripping a hole the size of my thumbnail in the fleshy pouch. After grabbing my phone and turning on the flashlight, I look inside and find two white, opaque, oval balls that that look just like lychee.