The Yoni Flower Ch. 06-09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm stuck in the noisy MRI for twenty long minutes. And when Sloane lets me out, I change back into my clothes before we return to her office to interpret the scans.

"Look at that," Sloan says pointing at the side view cross-section. "Normally there should be a thin strip longitudinally between your bladder and uterus, denoting an empty space, but you have these narrow strips of dark horizontal lines. My guess? It's a tube that connects your uterus to your bladder, as I've suspected..." With her laser, she points at something dark in the middle. "And that dark spot at the center of the connecting tube could be a tiny sphincter that opens when it needs to pull in urine, which explains why your uterus isn't flooded with urine. That or it could be a filter." She shrugs. "And it's probably a filter since what leaked out of your yoni flower, as you call it, was sweet-smelling and viscous, like the lubricative sap that erupted out of the original flower in the video you showed me."

"Yeah... And what are these circular things in my fallopian tubes?" I ask, pointing at the dozens of ball-shaped objects in the scans of the front view.

"I was about to go over to that next," Sloane says, pausing to ponder the image. "Before I touch on the round objects, I'd like to point out that your fallopian tubes are much wider than they should be. I'd say they're almost 1.5 cm in diameter when they should be 1-4 mm."

"Which means that this yoni flower not only expanded my cervix but also my fallopian tubes..."

"I'm afraid so," Sloane says, twisting her mouth to the side. "That brings me to these round blobs... They are too large to be your unfertilized eggs. Unless you're pregnant with a dozen embryos the size of small gumballs, and those fertilized eggs failed to implant in the uterus..."

"So, what are they?" Julie pipes up.

"Well," Sloane begins, "if this yoni flower that's bonded to you is a plant: it could be fruits or seeds? But if it's a fungus... it might be some kind of spore cluster or fruiting body?" She turns from the scans to me.

"Okay then... So, be real with me, Sloane... Do you think this plant is going to spread any further and take over my organs until it kills me?"

Sloane curls her lips into her mouth. "Allie, I honestly can't say... Only time is going to tell how far this thing will spread. If it will spread anymore. Based on how bonded to you it is, and considering how healthy your vitals are, if I had to guess, I'd say that you're not in any immediate danger. You said that the cramping and tingling haven't happened since Monday, right?"

"Mm-hm," I hum.

"Okay, so since the rest of your MRI looks normal and free of this dark tissue here," she says, pointing at the dark parts of the scans lining my vagina and womb, "we can assume it has stopped spreading. Whether it's a fungus or a plant, this yoni flower seems to be in its preferred part of your body. So, unless it's in some sort of hibernative state before it undergoes another expansive transformation, I think the rest of your organs are safe. However, there's no telling if this organism is going to parasitize you to the point where it robs you of nutrients, so you're going to have to come in for regular bloodwork and checkups over the next few months until we're sure your health is not at risk."

I sigh. "Yeah... Okay..."

Sloane nods. "I know this probably goes without saying, but... with all of the alterations this organism has made to your reproductive organs, it is highly unlikely that you will ever be able to have children..."

Even though I had already come to that conclusion the second she put the hysteroscope into my horrifically mutated womb, my eyes burn and well with tears. "I thought that'd be the case..." I whimper with a sniffle, wiping the tears from my cheek.

"Allie, I'm so sorry," Julie says, hugging me tightly.

I sniffle again, squeezing her. "It's okay..." I snort hard. "At least I'm not dying. Yet. And if I want kids, I can always adopt..."

"Yeah..." Julie says, sweeping her hand up and down my back. "And don't say dying yet. You're not going to die. You're just not, okay?"

"Okay," I whimper.

"Stay strong, Allie," Sloane chimes in. "While I can't promise or guarantee anything, I'm fairly confident you can still have a long life ahead with the right treatment, should you ever need any."

"I trust you, Slone," I say as I separate from Julie's embrace. When Sloane hands me some tissues, I dab my eyes before blowing my nose. "Well, I guess that's it then..." I say, sanitizing my hands.

"You have my personal number, so call me whenever you need me," Sloane says to me. "I don't make it a practice to go out of my way for patients like this, but this is a special case and, since I am the only person that you'll trust with this, I will be your point medical care professional, okay?"

I nod. "Thank you so much! You don't know how much I appreciate that!" I extend my hand to her.

Sloane offers me a hug instead, so we embrace.

"Alright," I sigh. "I won't take any more of your time."

"Okie-dokie. See you next Friday?"

I nod. "Next Friday works! Bye, Sloane!"

"See you, Allie! Take care!"

Julie wraps her arm around me as we step into the hallway. "You alright, Allie?"

I huff. "I guess so. I could really use a drink or ten, though."

"I gotta run back to the lab for a bit, but if you want to get shit-faced tonight--"

"Evergreen Tavern's Thirsty Thursday happy hour starts at four," I blurt out.

"Get out of my head!" Julie says, shaking me by the shoulder. "Are you going back to work?"

"Hell no! Not after that..."

"Didn't think so. Unfortunately, my project requires my attention. But you've got the key to my place, so go curl up in my bed with some hot tea or wine. I should be back in a few hours."

I smile. "I like the sound of that!"

Chapter 9

Penis/GUYTRAP

Thursday

The only times I ever really get blackout, dancing on tables, making out with random guys drunk are the nights following incredibly stressful days. Like that Friday before spring break this past April when I caught my boyfriend of two years cheating on me, after a grueling week of midterms no less.

Spending all week thinking I might die, seeing on camera that my uterus looks like an alien insect pod, getting confirmation that I'll probably never have children all because I just had to screw a phallus growing out of the ground--all of that is why it's only 10:30 p.m. and I'm already losing time from blacking in and out.

I remember drinking a bottle of wine at Julie's, going to Evergreen Tavern, taking shots, chatting up some guys who bought us drinks, then... Boom, I'm dancing like a maniac one minute, then the next minute I'm stumbling into the lobby of an apartment building with some random hot guy who I barely remember meeting.

The second that me and the guy whose name may or may not be Matty step into his apartment's elevator, I mash my lips into his with desperation and shove my tongue into his mouth. Our make-out session is sloppy as all hell, but he doesn't seem to mind by the way he's trying to make me gag by tonguing my tonsils.

When he starts caressing me from my back to my ass, my yoni flower throbs into a blossom, gushing sap as my petals press hard against my thighs. That's a reminder that I have to do everything in my power to keep this guy from seeing the horror between my legs.

Suddenly, his hand finds its way on my inner thigh and he slowly caresses his way up to my sap dripping petals. The elevator dings the moment I grab his hand. As bad as I want him to finger me, I'd rather not have him freak out before I get some much-needed dick.

"I'm gonna make you wait a little bit longer, Matty," I slur, holding his hand and leading him out of the elevator.

"Allie," he says in a raspy growl. He pulls me in and plants a hungry kiss on my lips. "I know you're going to be worth every second of this wait."

We make out as we make our way down the hall, me walking backward and giving his long carrot of a cock an over-the-pants rubbing while he steers me to his apartment. After my back slams into the apartment door and I hear those keys jingle, I know it's finally almost time to get my flower fucked.

Ever since I started sensing what the yoni flower felt, I've been imagining what'd it'd be like to get dicked-down. And while I've masturbated my floral starfish's tight hole every night before bed with an asparagus and a carrot, I know it's going to be way better to have an actual man rail me now that my hole is two times more sensitive than it was before merging with the yoni flower. The anticipation of getting plowed by a sexy stranger sends excitement and arousal coursing through me, making my chest heave--making my petals blossom so hard they splash warm sap from my drooling hole onto my thighs. And as he backs me into the apartment, I peek over his shoulder and spot the trail of glistening syrup I left in the hallway.

As he's shutting the door, I drop my purse by the coat rack. With both of us panting and smacking lips, he steers me back to his room. The moment we stumble through the doorway, he reaches over and flicks on the switch for a lamp in the corner by the bed that bathes the room in a warm, amber light.

"If you don't mind, I'd like it if we kept it dark, okay?"

Matty eyes me curiously. "Aw, come on. I want to see your beautiful body, Allie."

"I'm just really shy. Please?"

"Whatever makes you comfortable, gorgeous." He reaches back and flips the switch down, plunging the room back into darkness with only a few bands of dull, yellow light from the streetlamps providing just enough illumination to outline our forms. He then takes me by the hands and starts walking backwards toward the bed.

His lips find mine again and his kiss dizzies me, robbing me of my breath. When he bumps into the bed, I unbuckle his jeans while he pulls his shirt off. I yank down his pants and boxers in one go.

"Get in bed. I want to ride you." I whisper in a sultry slur.

The silhouette of his head nods. "You sure you don't want me to take care of you first? I don't mind going down on you because I know you taste as sweet and delicious as you smell." He pecks my lips and his tongue flicks mine as he squeezes my ass.

You have no idea... "Maybe later. Right now, I want to ride you into oblivion."

"Fuck... If that's what you want, I won't argue," he whispers, sitting on the edge of the bed and crawling back to the headboard.

"You don't need a condom," I whisper when I see him reaching for his nightstand. "I can't have kids, so I want you to feel me. I want you to feel how wet I am for you."

The silhouette of his head nods eagerly.

I quickly kick off my shoes. With my dress still on, I crawl across the bed, focusing as hard as I can to keep my pussy petals splayed out nice and wide so he doesn't feel them dragging across his skin as I straddle him. When his rock-hard cock slides across a petal and pokes my flower's slit, I moan hard.

"Fucking hell... You are so wet! Damn, I feel you dripping on my cock!" he grunts.

"That's what you do to me, Matty," I say, curling my fingers around his sap-lubed dick and giving him a few strokes.

"That's what you do to me," he groans. "I've been rock-hard since the second I walked up to you--AHHH!" he roars as I lower myself on him, engulfing the head of his cock with my flower's tight opening. "Oh... yeah... Wow!" he says as my yoni hole swallows half of his cock. "Ugh... yeah... You're so fucking wet and soft! And so incredibly fucking tight!" He growls. "How? How are you this tight and wet?" His words come out strained. His body spasms as I slam down on his dong, taking him as far as he can go.

"I'm gifted," I whisper, moaning as I slowly rise from his cock.

There are two things I've learned to do over the last three days. One is how to move each petal individually. The other is how to close my petals into the shape of an empty banana peel, sort of like a firm bird beak made of five flat muscles. What I've been doing is closing it into the cone shape around whatever veggie toy I'm playing with that night, then I fuck the petals as though my pussy has become an external tube hanging out of my body. Then I push the cucumber or whatever I'm using into it, splaying my clenched petals as its girth pushes toward the yoni hole. It feels fan-fucking-tastic.

I wonder if I can do my petal-job-technique while drunk...

It takes a bit of focus, but when the head of his cock is about to leave my flower's hole, I concentrate on wrapping my pussy petals around his shaft like I'm unpeeling a banana in reverse, using my meat leaves like fingers to squeeze his dick with the perfect amount of pressure. Essentially, I'm giving him a blowjob but using my pussy petals as lips--a petal job, or PJ as I call it.

"Oh shit!" he groans, his body quaking so hard that the bed frame rattles. "What are you doing? That feels fucking amazing!"

I moan as his dick glides against my slippery petals toward their tips. "This is why I wanted to take care of you. Because I know how to please a man better than anyone."

"Yes, you fucking do, baby!" he says with a strained voice. His entire body spasms even harder as I lower myself onto him, his cock splaying my petals until he splits them apart and plunges back into my tight hole with a loud spurting, squelch of a sound. "Oof... Keep this up and I won't last long, sweetheart."

Seconds after I pick up the pace, I start panting heavily. "I'm getting close to coming too--ahhh!" I cry out.

I bounce on his dick, harder and faster every few rounds, my tightness gushing and spurting sap with every descent, squelching with each rise. As I ride him, my core jumps from a strange sensation in my womb that feels like something is moving from where I imagine my fallopian tubes are.

Oh no... what's happening now?

As that thought leaves my mind, as I slam down on him hard and impale myself with his cock as deep as it'll go, an unexpected climax explodes in the depths of my yoni flower, triggering a powerful wave of rhythmic contractions through my uterus. It's more intense and incredible than anything I've ever felt before.

"Allie..." he groans. "I'm--GARR-GAHHH!" he roars like a feral beast as his cock throbs in my clenching hole, spurting his liquid warmth deep into me.

Suddenly, my pussy stops contracting and just cramps hard, clamping around his meat rod like a fist trying to squeeze every last drop out of juice from a lime. At that exact moment, my petals curl around his crotch like it's trying to eat his manhood.

"Oh! Ow! Allie!"

"Ah!" I cry out too from the powerful cramp. "Sorry! I don't know what's happening, I'm cramping up! Just--just give me a sec!"

No matter what I do, I can't get my petals or my yoni's canal to relax. And even though my yoni muscles have locked up, my uterus is pulsating like a giant heart.

Matty writhes and groans beneath me. "Ow! Holy shit you're crushing my dick!"

"Sorry! Sorry! I'm trying to make it stop! Just don't move!"

"Sweet baby Jesus!" he growls, writhing beneath me.

That's when I feel it. Something the size and shape of a gumball is bulging down through my cervix.

Not a gumball... A seed... or a fungal egg... Whatever I saw on the MRI today...

Rhythmic contractions force the seed-egg thing through where I imagine my new cervical sphincter is. Peristalsis-like contractions then slowly force the ball down into my modified birth canal. I feel it bulging down right to where the head of his cock is. My yoni canal suddenly relaxes only to clench even harder around him a split-second later. Over and over, that happens until it feels like a grape has just popped between my cervix and his cockhead, spilling something thick between us.

"Allie!" he groans, squirming beneath me. "Has this ever happened before?"

"Never! Just, don't say anything, I'm trying to relax and you're stressing me out."

Of all four times that I've masturbated my yoni hole to orgasm with carrots, asparagus, and cucumbers, never have I once cramped in the middle of it.

I cramped the second after he came in me... Does semen make this flower behave this way?

We lay with our genitals conjoined for maybe two long minutes with the top half of my Yoni canal contracting while the bottom half remains gripped around him like a Superman's fist.

Then, out of nowhere, my petals and my pussy relax. Now I move fast, pulling his still hard cock out during my scramble of a dismount.

"Ooof," Matty huffs as he sits up.

"Sheesh!" I blow out, pulling the skirt down before swinging my legs over the edge of the bed. "I. Am. So. Sorry. Matty! That literally has never happened to me before."

"I guess I just made you cum that hard, didn't I?" He chuckles as he leans over and clicks on the lamp on the end table.

Now that the room is illuminated, I look between my legs, staring in confusion at the thick white gunk dripping down the inside of my bottom petals.

"What the..." I hear Matty say.

When I look back, I find him just staring down at his dick. My eyes widen when I realize that the head of his penis and the first two inches of his manhood is smeared with something like thick, sticky cookie dough or cottage cheese. As we're both staring in silence, he pinches something on his tip then peels off what looks like a piece of white latex glove from the head of his cream-covered cock, slimy strings stretching between the flappy material and his member like fresh gum that just got stepped on.

Is that what I felt pop in me? Did... did the seed-egg or whatever rupture on his cock... My heart starts racing. Oh no... Oh no...

"You came hard around me you made my cum all frothy or some shit..." He laughs nervously as he tries wiping the stuff off.

"Or maybe it's just discharge?" I wince.

"Maybe..." After vigorously rubbing his deflating cock, he pulls his thumb away and stringy gunk stretches between the digit and his slime-covered glans. "Whatever this shit is, I can't wipe it off!"

"Just, like, try soap and water or something."

"Yeah... I gotta piss anyway," he says, swinging his legs over the bed and rising, still looking down at his cock while trying to rub the stuff off.

As soon as he shuts the bathroom door, I spring out of bed. "What was I thinking?" I whisper, tiptoeing across the room and gathering my scattered shoes.

You knew damn well that you shouldn't be letting a guy fuck you raw when you didn't know what this yoni flower would do to a penis...

Even drunk I knew this was a bad idea, but I was in a 'You only live once' mood and I desperately needed some loving. Because there's still part of me worried that I might die, and I want to enjoy life as much as I can before anything worse happens.

"Yo, this shit still isn't coming off, and I'm using a washcloth!" Matty shouts from the bathroom as I'm picking up my purse.

I picture the batter smeared all over the top of his dick. I imagine it not coming off because it's actually the mycelium of a fungus that's rapidly threading into his flesh like a mushroom growing into a tree trunk.

What have I done?

"I'm really fucking embarrassed so I'm just going to go!" I shout, running out of his apartment barefoot before he even has a chance to respond.

I imagine the cottage cheese-like gunk mutating his cock the way that this flower did to my vagina.

"What the fuck did you do, Allie?" I whisper to myself, repeatedly smashing the elevator button.

When I hear a door down the hall open, I don't look back to see if it's Matty, I just sprint down the hall and burst through the door into the stairwell. And when I get two flights down, I slump against the wall of the landing and collapse to the floor. Curious as to see if the creamy gunk is stuck to my petals the way it was to his cock, I hike up my skirt, spread my legs, and make my flower blossom while pulling the top petal to my belly so I can see. I watch as what looks like beads of milk roll down the fleshy, pink underside of the bottom left petal.