The Yoni Flower Ch. 06-09

Story Info
Allie shows her flower to her friends then recieves bad news.
11k words
4.77
11.5k
13

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

Welcome back, dear reader! I'm like 2 weeks behind on posting this, and it takes like a week for these stories to be approved, so I am so very sorry for being late. Life got a little crazy, and the editing was taking longer than expected.

If you're here just for the sexy stuff, one of Allie's lady friends explores her flower in chapter 7. Then, in chapter 9, Allie gets her flower dicked-down for the first time! Chapter 6 & 8 are mostly just developmental stuff so you can learn more about what the changes happening to Allie's body--plot stuff that lays groundwork for the rest of the story to come! Because, without knowing all the physiological changes that comes with having a flower merged to a woman, much of what follows won't make sense.

Enjoy!

Chapter 6

Cravings & Growing Pains

Sunday

An hour into my drive, I feel this tickling sensation deep inside of me, like there's something soft and fuzzy spreading from my cervix to where I imagine my fallopian tubes are. It tickles so bad that my abdomen reflexively twitches, and the sporadic spasms make my flower throb and blossom so hard that my dress flutters up like there's a twitching erection between my legs.

Geez, it really freaking itches in there, I think, pressing against the base of my belly with my fingers like that's somehow going to help.

In the time it takes for Red Hot Chili Peppers' 'Under the Bridge' to start and end, the exit for the gas station appears ahead. Right as I'm turning onto the offramp, there's a flash of pain from my uterus from a cramp that comes out of nowhere. I flinch so hard from it that I double over and swerve onto the gravel-lined shoulder of the road for a few seconds before swerving back into my lane.

"And here I thought the cramps were done now that this thing fused to my vagina..." I groan, holding my belly.

Not long after pulling up to the red light, the pain fades only to be replaced by this weird sensation that sort of feels like the deepest part of my vagina is being stretched open ever so slowly as though there's a mini speculum prying open my cervix.

I don't know if women are capable of feeling themselves dilating before childbirth but, if we can, I imagine this is exactly what it feels like...

And as if the discomfort of dilating for no reason isn't enough, my cervix is also starting to tickle now.

Experiencing vaginal warmth and tingling in the moments after the phallus swelled in me, having painful cramps that expelled chunky jelly and made me think the flower was dissolving and eating me? That was terrifying. Waking up to discover that the flower grafted itself to the inside of my birth canal to become new, hypersensitive flesh that I could feel was something I could live with. But now that I'm getting cramps and feeling things happening inside of me again, I'm beginning to worry that I'm not out of the woods yet after all.

When I get home, I'm going to call Dr. Sloane and set up an OB/GYN checkup, because I trust her and I need to know what's happening inside of me... Unless things get worse, then I'll go to the ER...

The gas station I pull into is the only establishment on this side of the road--exactly what you'd expect from being in Middle-of-Nowhere, Washington. There are a few cars parked in front of the convenience store, but I'm the only car at the pumps. Since it's a quiet Sunday afternoon with several pumps available, I take a moment to text my friends now that I finally have service.

The first person I add to the group chat is Julie Bloom, one of my best friends from college who's currently getting her master's in genetics and molecular biology over at our alma mater, the University of Washington in Seattle. The second person I add is Priya Singh, my first roommate who became like a sister to me after only one semester together. Not only is Priya the first person I go to for everything, but she also happens to be a mycologist who works with mushrooms for a living out in Tacoma.

If there are any two people who can help me figure out what has fused to my lady parts, it's them. And even if they can't, they are the only souls I'm comfortable talking to about this.

Me to the group: Hey, girls! Can you 2 meet me at the house in an hour? I know it's short notice, but it's a bit of an emergency... Not, like, I'm dying emergency, but yeah... And don't freak out if I don't respond to your texts in the next forty minutes or so, I'm just driving back from Olympic National Forest, I didn't die or anything haha.

At least I better not be dead within the next hour, I think, wincing as I hit send.

My sights lock right onto the shelves stocked with sweets the second I walk into the gas station. Now all I can think about is stuffing my face with sugary goodness until I'm sick. I'm craving sugar so bad that I want to eat a pack of candy, a chocolate bar, and wash it all down with a Sprite.

Either all of these years on a low sugar diet is catching up with me or my new flower parts have me craving sugar... Either way, my body is trying to tell me something, so I won't ignore my urges.

I grab some Pop-tarts and gummy worms since I haven't had any of those in ages, then I make my way to the fridges.

The blonde woman in her mid-30s walking in my direction smiles at me. And, right after we pass each other, I hear her inhale deeply. "Oh wow!" she says, almost in a moan. "Excuse me."

I twirl around with a smile. "Yes?"

"What is that amazing fragrance you're wearing?" Her breasts heave as she inhales more of whatever she's smelling.

"I'm not wearing anything..." I say with a confused smile.

She leans in uncomfortably close and sniffs, squeezing her thighs together as she leans back. "You sure? Because it smells like someone doused you in exotic flower oils then dumped vanilla and mango all over you." She giggles. "I mean, wow! It's heavenly!"

Her description makes me think back to the scent in the forest that led me to the flower now growing out of my cooch. I haven't really noticed the flower's fragrance since it got stuck in me... I guess it didn't fade, after all. I just got overstimulated by it and became nose blind.

I laugh nervously. "You know what? I totally forgot that some lady I met at the end of the trail let me try some of the essential oils she was trying to sell. I wish I could remember the name of her store, but I can't! Sorry!"

"That's a shame, but no worries! If I ever found a perfume or oils that smell that exquisite, I'd probably wind up maxing out my credit cards on the stuff!"

She and I share a laugh, exchange a few more words, then we go our separate ways.

After grabbing a bottle of Sprite, I head to the counter and stand in line behind a middle-aged man who's standing behind that same woman. As if she smelled that I was behind her, she turns around with a bright smile before heading for the exit. That's when the guy who was between us approaches the register, tipping his chin up to the ceiling and sniffing around like a dog on his way to the counter.

When he hears the plastic candy bag rustle in my hand, he turns around, one hand blatantly adjusting his hard-to-miss erection. "Is that you that smells so gosh darn amazing?" he says, turning his crotch towards the counter to keep me from witnessing any more of whatever he's doing to his boner.

"Holy shit, that smells incredible!" the pimply-faced teenager behind the counter blurts out.

I grin. "Why, yes, it is me! Trying a new essential oil my friend is working on."

The man leans in and inhales deeply, then he jerks back like he didn't mean to get so close. "Shit... Well, tell your friend to stop working on it, because if she leaves it as is she'll be rich to the tits!" He lets out a bellowing laugh. "Whatever that is, it's intoxicating!"

"Thanks! I will let her know that!"

After the man pays for his beers and sandwich, the grinning guy gives me a nod, covers his crotch with his bag, then heads for the door only to stop abruptly. "Hey, this might be inappropriate, but would you want to grab a drink with me and maybe tell me about your friend's essential oil business? I'm looking to invest in a new project."

I try not to scowl. "Sorry, but I have somewhere I need to be."

He nods then steps outside.

That was weird, I think, approaching the counter, watching as the smiling cashier seemingly adjusts his manhood behind the counter too. Wait, does this guy also have a boner? I think back to how horny I got when I first smelled this flower. Don't tell me that everyone who smells me is going to get horny from now on...

Chapter 7

Flower Reveal Party

Sunday

"Home sweet home," I sigh as I turn onto my driveway from the heavily wooded road.

My two-story home here at 9901 93rd Ln SE in Olympia, Washington is the last house at the end of this road, nestled in a dense enclave of trees with no neighbors for almost a quarter-mile. Two miles east of the property, there are miles and miles of forest. If you walk far enough, you'd hit my favorite local place to hike to and camp at, Fiander Lake--the place my parents would always take me when we used to visit grandpa here before he passed away, a spot where I still venture to most weekends if I've got nothing going on. Whether you go south, southwest, or southeast of my backyard, there is nothing but woods for about three miles, save for the small, unnamed body of water due south about a mile that all the kids call Yelm Lake. To the north, it's pretty much all farmland until you hit Yelm Highway.

Basically, thanks to my grandfather leaving this house to me, I live in the middle of nowhere and I love it--a welcomed change after living in Seattle during my college years.

All my camping stuff gets dumped in the garage, then I run upstairs to the bathroom because I really need to go number two. Before I sit on the potty, I drape my pussy petals over the toilet seat so they don't dip into the water. It's only just now dawning on me how difficult it's going to be to pee sitting down. If I lift my petals and set them on the toilet seat, the pee is going to run down the top leaf that's right beneath my urethra like a water slide. If I let them hang in the toilet, the two petals in-line with each booty cheek will be in the water...

Well, I guess I could pee standing up and use the top petal sticking out under my peephole to funnel the water in...

Once I'm done, I hop in the tub and take a nice, long, hot shower. The feeling of gentle water splattering against my sensitive petals has me moaning the entire time. Drying the outside of my petals with a towel tickles them just as much.

I slip on a green, knee-high sundress with pink dots, then I venture downstairs and grab the flower's leafy sac containing the lychee-like balls. After that, I pop into the shed to get a shovel before heading out to the woods behind my backyard. I only go a few yards into the small, shaded clearing--far enough that no one could see a cock-like plant growing in the woods if they were to stand right at the tree line, but not so far that it's off my property line. That's where I dig a six-inch deep hole that I fill right back up after plopping in one of the testicle-like fruit-thingies.

I really hope this works, I think, heading back to the house. Then I can study the lifecycle of this plant without going back and forth to Hoh Rainforest...

"Hello?" I hear a girl's voice call as soon as I walk through the back door.

"I'm in the kitchen, Priya!" I say, shutting the door behind me.

Priya's bare feet clap urgently against the wooden floor then the petite, five-foot-tall, brown-skinned beauty appears around the corner with a concerned smile, her curtain of black hair swaying just over her ass. "Hey-hey!" she singsongs, her hazel eyes looking over me worriedly as she sets her purse on the counter. She then opens her arms for a hug.

"Hey, girl!" I say as I embrace her.

"Holy moly!" she sniffs hard as she embraces me. "Fuck, you smell absolutely heavenly!" She pulls away only to lean back in and sniff me from head to tits. "You look like you just came out of the shower. New shampoo? New perfume? Whatever it is, I want it!"

"Nope..."

"Then what is that? I'm practically drooling right now."

"Weird question, but do you feel horny right now?"

She scowls, but her features soften a moment later. "Actually, yeah... I feel like I haven't gotten laid in years even though I just had sex last night. How did you know?"

"Had a hunch."

"Okay... As much as I want to ask you why your super-secret fragrance is turning me on, I really want to know what's going on with you. Is everything okay?"

My smile morphs into a wince. "Yes? Maybe? Honestly, I don't know."

Her eyes widen. "Allie... please tell me what's going on before you worry me sick..."

"I was hoping you and Julie would get here at the same time so I don't have to tell this story twice."

"Well, Julie texted saying that she was going to be, like, forty minutes behind, so please don't keep me waiting unless you want me to have a heart attack in your kitchen..."

I inhale deeply, hold my breath for a few moments, then I huff. "Okay... I need to show you something before I tell you." I pull up the pictures I took of the skirted phallus flower before I fucked it.

Priya's tan cheeks redden and she snickers. "What is this, photoshop? You texted me to come here to see your photo editing skills?"

Smirking, I shake my head. "Oh, it's real. It's a plant I found in the Hoh Rainforest yesterday."

"Really? I mean, I've seen phallic plants and phallic mushrooms, but none that looked exactly like a pasty man's erection." She cackles.

"Yeah, me either... And that's why you're not going to be surprised when I tell you what I did with this flower's spadix..."

"Allie Hannigan... You didn't."

"I did..."

She snickers. "Allie..."

"Priya, this smell that's got you all hopped up on horny hormones? Well, that's what led me to this plant growing in this tree's hollow. This intoxicating scent had me horny out of my mind. And when I stroked it to see what it felt like, it throbbed and coated itself in this sweet, slippery sap and--and I just couldn't help myself."

She shakes her head. "Geez... I mean, I guess I shouldn't be surprised. You do prefer to use cucumbers instead of dildos, and eggplants instead of actual penises, Ms. 'I'm-an-Ecosexual-and-have-a-Plant-Kink..." she says with a smile and a wink.

"See, now I'm glad I told you that story in junior year of college. Now you've had two years to prepare for this story."

"Seriously. Okay, so... How was it?"

"It felt just like a cock, but maybe a bit leatherier, I guess? It was even warm like one..."

"A plant with a body temperature? Are you sure it wasn't a guy buried in the dirt with his schlong out?"

I laugh, shoving her shoulder playfully. "No, you goof! The plant just looked and felt like a cock. Oh, and the underside of its leaves? It was slick as an aloe leaf."

"No way..."

"Yes way. And when I came, it throbbed spurted all sorts of syrup and creamy stuff into me."

"Hold on, are you trying to tell me that a plant ejaculated in you?"

I give her a slow and dramatic nod.

"Well... did you bring it back for me to try?" she snickers. "Kidding! Please don't pull out your used dong-flower and plop it in my hands. That'll be a repeat of that time I was cleaning and found a used cucumber under your bed all over again."

I laugh nervously. "Yeah, I don't think you want any part of that."

Her eyes go wide. "Why, did you have an allergic reaction to it or something?"

"Not exactly..."

"Uh-oh... Allie..."

"I need to show you something--something in a very private place on my body."

"Oh god... do you have a weird rash on your yoni that you want me to see so I can tell you whether or not you need to go to the doctor?" Priya Singh is Hindi and, in Hinduism, the yoni is a representation of the vulva, vagina, and womb--a symbol for the gateway of divine reproductive energy often portrayed as circular stone. For as long as I've known her, she has only ever referred to vaginas as yonis, cooter, vajayjay, vadge, coochie, or vagine. Same thing with penises. She calls them anything other than the normal names. The funny thing is, she's not a virgin. Far from it.

"It's not a rash, but I do need you to take a look at my yoni if you don't mind..."

"It's not like I haven't seen you naked literally dozens of times in the two years we shared a dorm. So, go ahead and flash me."

I snicker. "Okay, but don't freak out..."

"What, are you swollen shut or something?"

"Or something..." I grab the bottom of my skirt. "Before I show you, just know that it's not as bad as it looks."

She takes a deep breath then slowly exhales. "Oh...kay..."

In one quick pull, I lift my skirt.

Her eyes widen in complete horror and fascination as she jumps back. "Holy fuck, it's stuck in you?"

"No, it's not stuck in me anymore. More like, the ejaculate made my pussy clamp around it, the spadix of the flower swelled up until it was too big to pull out, then it fused to my skin in the hours after it got stuck in me."

"Oh my gosh... You need to see a doctor so you can get it out before you get septic shock!"

"I think I'm alright on that front. The spadix didn't block me off, per se. There's actually a fleshy tube from the hole in the center of the flower that leads straight to my cervix. Here, look..." I hop up on the counter, scoot my ass back, and spread my legs wide, clenching my abdominal walls to bloom the flower.

Priya shrieks and jumps back again when the petals open like a creature with a starfish mouth. "Oh fuck! Did you just make it do that or did it do that on its own?"

"I did that."

"How?" she says, slowly reapproaching me.

"It didn't just fuse to me... It sort of became a part of me? Like, the fleshy tube in the flower that became exposed after the stem was ejected essentially replaced my vagina. And if I finger the flower's hole, it just feels like I'm diddling myself like normal, but more sensitive. Better, actually."

"I don't understand..."

I snicker. "Me either..."

"So, if I touch the outside or inside of the petals?"

"Then it'd feel like my labia are being touched."

"You're shitting me..."

I shake my head. "I shit you not... You know what? I'll close my eyes and you go ahead and touch my flower anywhere you want, then I'll tell you where you're touching me at."

"Allie..."

"Priya, just do it. Please. For science?"

Hesitantly, she reaches for the flower, my cue to cover my eyes with a hand. "And with this, we cross into a new level of friendship... Alright... Here I go..."

My body jumps from her touch and I feel my petals throb. "You're poking the outside tip of the one sticking out by the top of my left thigh."

"No way... How about now?"

A moan escapes me as she drags a finger across a petal. "Oooh... You're gently stroking the red side of the bottom right petal--the one that's sort of in-line with my right butt cheek."

"Correct again... How about--"

"Ow-ouch!" I yelp, removing my hands from my eyes. "You just pinched the tip of the one beneath my clit and urethra."

"Holy crap! Sorry! I had to know if it sensed pain too."

"It's okay, I did the same thing to myself this morning. I poked, I stroked, then I pinched it and screamed in my tent." I flash her a cringe of a smile.

"This is... insane and terrifying and incredible all at once..."