The Yoni Flower Ch. 10-12

Story Info
The girls head to the forest to investigate the yoni pod.
6k words
4.61
10.4k
7

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

Welcome back, dear reader! As with Amazonian Womb Worms, there's only a certain number of chapters I'm allowed to post on here as all 22 chapters have been published. Sorry I have to end it here, but I will be posting about 10 chapters of the much hotter Lizzy's Flower Glizzy here on Literotica in a few weeks. And I have a bunch of new stories in the works for you all to read on here!

If you're here just for the sexy stuff, there's something sort of intimate in chapter 10, but chapters 11 & 12 are essentially story progression as the girls are investigating the pod, though there are plenty of sexy times still left ahead. All the girl on girl/plant on girl stuff happens in chapters 13-15, Allie does her recent one-night stand a naughty favor in chapter 16, chapter 19 has what I believe is the hottest sex scene of the entire story and the hottest thing I've ever written, and chapter 21 is where Allie has her last bit of fun (for now, because the second book is in the works). If you're here for the story and you're curious to unravel the mystery, read on!

Enjoy!

Chapter 10

Fruiting Body

Friday

Ten minutes after picking me up, the Uber driver drops me off at Julie's apartment complex. Halfway down the path to her building's entrance, my womb contracts rhythmically out of nowhere. It's not the painful kind I woke up to that night in my tent, it's pleasant, like the uterine orgasm I felt after riding Matty to climax. It feels so good, I moan as my knees go weak and buckle beneath me. Being as drunk as I am, I lose my balance and swerve off the pavement into the grass, tripping over a sprinkler system. At that same moment, I swear I feel another grape-sized bulge popping out of my yoni hole, but when I look at the grass beneath me, I don't see any weird egg-things laying in the grass.

I'm probably just imagining things, I think, stepping back onto the pavement.

As soon as I stumble into her apartment, I hear Julie snoring like a bear the way she tends to do when she's drunk. When I peek into the room at her, a hazy memory pops into my head. "It might not be a good idea to fuck anyone until we know what we're dealing with." That's what she told me when she saw me getting all flirty with Matty before I left.

"Fuck that! It's not like this yoni flower is going to clamp onto some guy's dick and leave me for him or something," is what I slurred back.

It didn't leave me for Matty, but it did leave something stuck to him...

Despite how badly I want to wake her up so I can vent, I shut her bedroom door softly then I lie down on the couch. This isn't a story I feel like telling twice, so I'm just going to wait until the girls are both together at my house tomorrow morning before our road trip to Hoh Rainforest--before our expedition to investigate the pod so we can find out what lies beneath it and also acquire some genetic material straight from the source.

Normally, I'd pass out as soon as I lay down after drinking as much as I did tonight, but here I am curled up on the couch, too traumatized by what happened with my one-night-stand to fall asleep. I lay there so long researching fungi on my phone that I sober up enough to drive.

Julie's place in Olympia is only 12 miles from my house, so it only takes me 24 minutes to pull up in my driveway. Just as I'm climbing out of my car, my womb begins contracting pleasantly again as it did earlier. Once again, the pleasure makes my knees buckle beneath me to the point that I have to plant a hand on my doorframe to steady myself. And, the second I unlock my door and step inside, I feel it.

"Oooof," I groan in pleasure as another gumball-sized object bulges its way down through my cervix's sphincter.

The muscles in my pussy contract, starting from near the cervix then rippling downwards to my yoni flower's opening. Each contraction makes me moan. Each contraction quickly pushes the bulge toward the exit. When it finally reaches my opening, there's a bubbly spurt, and then something thuds against the floor with a splat right before I reach the light switch.

Being careful not to crush it, I take a step to the side then flick the switch up.

"What the..." I whisper, staring down at this glistening, semi-translucent, off-white, gelatinous ball that's sitting in a slow-spreading puddle of my sap. "Maybe something did fall out of me outside of Julie's..."

Right as I'm squatting down to pick it up, my yoni spasms, spurting and bubbling as another ball bulges through my tight opening and bounces with another sticky splat.

"Holy shit, it feels like I'm laying tiny eggs," I whisper as I pick up the first ball-like mass.

Like the testicle-lychee-looking thing I found in the yoni's fruit sac, the membrane is a bit leathery. When I give it a gentle squeeze, it feels firm, but it squishes a little when I increase pressure. If I had to compare it to something, I'd say it's like squeezing a cherry. I can tell it won't take much pressure to make this thing pop.

To make sure there are no more inside of my cavity, I slip a finger into my yoni hole, pushing as deep as I can go. I don't find any, nor do I feel any of the leftover waxy batter that smeared all over Matty's dick. And when I pull my finger out, I'm relieved to find that it's only covered in the usual clear sap.

Now I pick up the second gelatinous ball and roll them both around in my palm like dice. These things must be what my contractions popped against Matty's cock... Are they fruits? Seeds? A ball of spores?

"Only one way to find out..." I think, heading to the kitchen.

Once I pull on a pair of latex gloves, I carefully pick up the smallest ball I've just birthed then I head down to the basement where I've been keeping the cardboard box containing the mushroom growing kit that Priya brought over on Tuesday. It's got peat moss, oak hardwood, sawdust, wheat brand, rice flour, vermiculite, and seed meal--everything a Mycorrhizal fungus needs to grow, all I have to do is add water, mix it, then add mycelium. So, if this yoni flower is actually a fungus, and if this ball is a cluster of spores or mycelium, something should grow.

A few cups of water are added to the substrate, then I give it a thorough mix inside the box. When I'm all finished, I place the gelatinous ball in the center of the earthy mix that looks like woodchip speckled soil, then I press my thumb down on it until it pops, gushing this thick, off-white cream that looks like cookie batter. There are no seeds in it. No part of this looks like a squished fruit.

I wonder if this goo is a mass of liquid spores...

"Gross," I groan as thick, sticky strings stretch between the popped ball's flat skin and my thumb like gum.

If they are liquid spores, does that mean that my womb is the fruiting body of this fungus? Or does that mean I am the fruiting body?

When I rub the gunk on my glove between my thumb and pointer, it quickly thickens and glues the two latex fingers of the glove together.

Sheesh... I guess that's exactly what it did to Matty's dick, I think, covering the exploded mass with a layer of the wet substrate. It stuck to his flesh, but it didn't glue his flesh to the inside of my yoni... Because why would it? This flower wouldn't be able to spread any more of these ball-things if it blocked itself off, so it stands to reason that it secrets an enzyme or something to dissolve this gummy goop...

After tossing the gloves and putting on a fresh pair, I grab the flashlight from the drawer before picking up the last yoni ball that I left sitting on a napkin by the sink. Now I head out through the back door and trek to the clearing in the woods where I buried the lychee-looking testicle thing. Just using my bare hands, I dig a six-inch hole a few feet away from where I planted the lychee-testicle-thing, then I drop in the gross, un-popped egg-ball that I birthed tonight, burying it intact to see if it makes a difference.

"Guess we'll see which one of these things will grow into a yoni flower," I say to myself, shining my flashlight around to illuminate the path through the woods.

Hopefully, it doesn't take too long. I need answers. ASAP.

Chapter 11

Linga Epimorphosis

Friday

This far off the trail, there's barely any visible soil, just lush ferns, soft sprouts, and other greenery blanketing the Hoh Rainforest floor. Soft leaves brush my calves as I long-step over the hidden tree log that I tripped over six days ago. Once Priya and Julie are safely over the obstacle, I lead them through a cluster of big leaf maples and around a massive Sitka spruce before crawling under the bowed archway of a bent tree trunk that has long, dripping lichens dangling from it like wet hair.

"Allie?" Julie says panting semi-hard. Despite being a skinny-Minnie, she's not the type to exercise or do cardio of any kind. "How did you even know to go this way when you first wandered through here?"

"I didn't know," I say, caressing a mossy trunk as we weave through a thicket of trees. "I just looked at my compass and decided to travel north-ish." I pause as I push through a wall of dense foliage. "And then when I heard the trickle of this stream," I say, pointing to the narrow body of water that's barely visible through the pair of trees ahead, "I just decided to follow it. A few miles later, I smelled the yoni flower and just kept walking in the direction of the scent."

"How much further do we have?" Priya asks. "This industrial-size borescope is heavy as heck!" Inspired by having an endoscope exploring the inside of my yoni flower and my mutated womb, I decided to stop at Lowes on the way here to buy an industrial endoscope with a flexible, 16.4 ft long fiberscope so we can take a look inside the pod.

"Uh, we shouldn't be too far now," I respond. "Maybe another mile? Once we hear the waterfall, we'll only be a quarter mile from where I found the flower."

"Are you sure we're not lost?" Julie asks in a whiny voice. "We're, like, two miles off-trail and it feels like we're walking in a circle."

I point at the neon orange tape that I left dangling on the tree branch six days ago. "You see that? That's one of the breadcrumbs I left so I could make it back to the path. The next one should be coming up near a fallen tree in about a quarter-mile."

"Good, because it's getting close to evening and it'd suck to have to set up camp for the night just to pack up and do it again when we get to the yoni hollow."

She's right, it is getting late. Thanks to my hangover, we left much later than I wanted to--around 10:50 a.m. And after a three-hour drive from Olympia to the Olympic National Forest lot that I parked at last time, we probably won't reach the hollow in the clearing until near sunset, which means we'll barely have any time to set up camp, never mind have the time today to dig up that Yoni pod and collect samples...

Sure enough, just over a mile later, we follow the creek to the hidden waterfall where the rushing white water is spilling down the ten-foot-high, moss-covered rocks into the clear pond.

"This is gorgeous!" Priya says, climbing on top of the log bordering the pond to get a better view. "Magical!"

"Right?" I say, squatting down and splashing some cool water onto my face and my arms. 'This was the surprise I told you about!"

"Um," Julie hums, squatting beside me, "we're coming back to swim here tomorrow morning before we get to work, right?"

"Does this water look deep enough to swim in, Julie?" Priya says with a smirk. "It's maybe knee-deep by the waterfall."

"Fine, we're coming back here to sit in the water tomorrow, right?" Julie asks me while splashing Priya.

Smiling, Priya gasps then splashes her back. As she tries to stand, she loses her balance on the log and falls into the pond. "Great..." she groans, whipping back her drenched hair.

"That's one way to beat this June heat," Julie mutters, giggling.

I cackle as I help her up. "To answer your question, yes. I planned on soaking in this pond tomorrow before we get to work, and after we're done digging up the pod because it's going to be hot as heck tomorrow. This is why I told you all to pack bikinis!"

"And here I thought you just meant we'd stop at the beach on the way back," Priya says, ringing out her shirt.

Following a short rest, I lead the girls through the path of mushy soil between the rocks and the wall of trees until the gigantic spruce with the hollow comes into view beyond the trees and underbrush.

"And there it is," I say, pushing through the foliage and stepping into the clearing where nothing grows. "That mound in the middle of the hollow? That's where my yoni flower came from..."

Priya strolls up beside me and looks up to the dead, towering tree in the center of the clearing. "Wow... this thing is gigantic," she says in awe.

"And this hollow is bigger than my freaking bedroom," Julie says, planting her hand on the bark as she peeks inside the trunk and looks around.

I brush past her as I step into the hollow, staring in confusion at the yoni stalk. It's no longer limp and shriveled like it was when I left it. Not only is it fully erect, but the top half of it is also now covered in what looks like hardened, lumpy, beige pudding.

It looks just like Matty's dick did last night...

And the tip of the stalk that popped out of the phallic spadix after it got stuck in me is no longer flat, it's sort of rounded and wider than the rest of the shaft, like it's regrowing its bulbous tip...

"Allie, didn't you say that the stalk shriveled up and went limp after the linga part of the plant got stuck in you...?" Priya says in awe.

"Hold on," Julie blurts out before I can answer, "what the heck is a linga?"

"It's the male counterpart to the yoni," she replies.

"Oh, it's a dick," Julie says with a smirk, turning to me. "Okay, so, it's in the skirted linga flower stage until it ends up fusing to someone's vagina, then it becomes a yoni flower?"

"You know what?" I say, nodding. "The linga flower stage is what we should call this form of the plant-fungus-thing." I turn to Priya. "And to answer your question, it wasn't like this when I left it..." I grab my phone and pull up the picture of the limp stalk. "Here, look."

Priya takes it from me. "Oh, wow. Yeah, it looked like it was dead in this picture."

"Guess that means it's regenerating a new linga for someone else to fuck," Julie adds, smirking at me. "What's it called again when an organism regrows a limb? Epimorphosis?"

"Yup," I say, reaching out and curling my fingers around the stalk. The base of it is leathery, smooth, and firm like I remember. Whatever the lumpy stuff is that's covering the top half, it's soft, squishy, and a bit elastic when I pull it, like cheek skin. It's warm like it too--warmer than it was when it was a fully formed linga spadix...

It feels alive...

Priya squats to my left, handing the phone back to me. "Oh, wow," she says after cautiously caressing the plant's phallus. "It's, like, body temperature."

Julie squats to my right and curls her fingers around it after I pull my hand away. "Ooh, and it's squishy and stiff in the best way..." She turns to me and Priya. "Girls, let's try our best not to fuck this thing this weekend, okay?"

Smirking, I give her a gentle shove. "The aromatic aphrodisiac isn't in the air anymore so I don't think you two will have a problem with that."

"Maybe you don't smell it, but we do," Julie says, leaning over and sniffing over my skirt. "Did you forget you always smell like lust, cookies, and flowers? We're always a little horny around you..."

I look from her to Priya. "Wait, really?"

Both girls nod.

"Not gonna lie," Julie says, wince-smiling, "I had to leave the room a few times to masturbate while I was at your house..."

"We didn't want to say anything and make you feel uncomfortable," Priya replies, "but yeah. We both get a little turned on and damp down there whenever we're in the same room as you."

I bobble my head. "Oh wow... I mean, I had my suspicions that it didn't just wear off after the first day." I turn to Julie. "When we went out the other night, you were flirtier than I've ever seen you."

"Oh yeah... The alcohol made it more intense. But as soon as you left with what's-his-face, I came to my senses and decided not to go home with that Kevin guy I was sucking face with."

"You know... pheromones like that would sell..." I say, rising from my squat. "Maybe I should bottle my sap and sell it at the farmer's market along with my dried fruits." I laugh.

Priya giggles. "Somehow I feel like a substance dripping out of a mystery organism that's merged with your vajayjay wouldn't be FDA approved."

"Hey, they don't have to know where it came from," I say, swinging off my backpack. "Anyhoo, let's set up the tent and get a fire going before it gets too late."

Chapter 12

What Lies Beneath

Saturday

A loud bird squawking in the canopy above wakes us right around dawn. The temperature dropped to the low-50s last night and it's not supposed to get up into the low-70s until closer to noon, so we all decide to rest in our cozy, three-person tent for a few more hours until it warms up a bit.

Around 9:00, I awake again to Priya unzipping the tent.

"Sorry, gotta pee!" she whispers.

"You're fine," I groan, stretching as I sit up. "I'll get the fire going and work on breakfast."

"Yum, breakfast," Julie mutters sleepily from the sleeping bag beside me.

Last night, we set up the tent so that three-quarters of it is inside the tree's hollow with the entrance to it a few feet away from the regrowing linga flower. So, when I crawl out, I have to slink around the soil mound to get outside. To my surprise, it's actually sunny for once and it feels like it's in the mid-60s already. It's warm enough to take off my hoody and swap my sweatpants for my skirt, but I'll probably just wait until after we eat.

After breakfast, we change into our bikinis, grab our towels, then hike the quarter-mile down to the waterfall. Walking around with flower petals spilling out of my bikini bottoms is not only uncomfortable, but it also makes me feel like a fool. Like, if I wasn't wearing them, my petals would be visible anyway. And it's not like they haven't seen my yoni flower in all of its glory up-close and personal, so I could just take these bottoms off. Still, I choose not to.

This is the rest of my life now... I can never go to the beach or a pool again. Unless I wear a long swimming skirt or something...

Me and the girls end up relaxing and splashing around in the waterfall's shallow pool for almost two hours before heading back to camp. Since it's sunny and already about 73 °F now, we all just decide to keep our bikinis on. Except for me. I keep the top on, but I trade the bikini bottoms for a skirt since underwear is super uncomfortable for my sensitive petals.

While the girls start digging from the ends with shovels, I hand-scoop away the dirt around the base of the stalk. Looks like the linga spadix isn't the only part regrowing, I think, fondling the mushy, partially regenerated sac and the tiny balls inside.

It takes just under ten minutes for us to dig up the layer of soil covering the pod. After I shovel away the final patch of soil and dump it on the dirt pile, we all stand around staring down at this veiny, lumpy, glistening, cream-colored rind with disgust plastered on our sweaty faces.

12