The Yoni Flower Ch. 10-12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just like I thought, the pod is as long and wide as the soil bulge was.

"This thing is fucking gross..." Julie groans.

"Looks like a body bag made of tapioca pudding..." Priya says.

"Or like a sarcophagus made of week-old oatmeal," I groan.

"No, that's exactly what it looks like..." Priya whispers. "A sarcophagus... A sarcophagus made of mutated flesh..."

"Gawd, it smells like earthworms, rotting flowers, skunk, and something spoiled..." Julie adds.

I point at the stalk that's protruding from the lower half of the pod like a chrysalis with a boner. "Look how those tan veins snake up from the rind to the stalk..."

Priya squats before the pod then she presses down on it with two fingers. "This thing definitely has some kind of metabolism because it's even warmer than the stalk is..." She snatches her hand away like something inside just poked her.

"What should we do?" Julie says, turning to me. "Cut around the edges and peel it back like a yogurt lid?"

I shake my head. "Before we do that, maybe we should cut a small hole out and put the $60, industrial-sized endoscope to use so we can get an idea what we're dealing with first."

"Good idea," Julie says, nodding. "I'll grab it."

Like the scientists we are, we all put on safety glasses and gloves before doing anything. Kneeling at the southern end of the flesh sarcophagus where the feet would be in relation to the phallus and its ball sac, I stab the pod with my survival knife, plunging it into something that feels as thick and tough as steak. Right as the knife's guard mashes into the meaty rind, this sweet and pungent-smelling, brownish-yellow liquid oozes out around the blade.

"Bleh," I gag. Why is it brown? What happened to the white gunk that oozed out when I pushed down on the pod?

"Oh, that's nasty," Julie says, gagging as she runs away.

Slowly, I cut a six-inch diameter circle into the pod, leaving a little bit of the skin attached so I can peel it open like a flesh door before ripping it off, that way it doesn't fall inside. The circular chunk that I tear away is nearly two inches thick and squishy like a slab of raw steak. "You know what this looks like?" I say, examining it. "The kombucha SCOBY-pellicle-membrane-thing--the gelatinous microbial mat that floats at the top after fermentation..."

"You're right," Priya gags as she holds out the sample container for me to drop it in. "We should pipette some goo into the container and cover the sample with it so it doesn't dry out."

I nod. "Good thinking."

Julie hands me a disposable plastic pipette then I squeeze it before plunging it into the hole. When I pull out the slime-filled pipette, there are thick strings of mucus dripping off of it like snot, dripping all over the edge of the sample container. It takes, like, six squeezes of the bulb to empty all the viscousness on top of the pod slice. Now I repeat the process until it the sample is submerged.

"Care to do the honors, Priya?" Julie asks, extending the camera end of the endoscope's cable to her.

"Sure," she says, taking it. "This thing is waterproof, right?"

"Hell yeah, it is!" I say, scrunching up my face. "Now, is it yoni slime-proof? Who knows," I laugh as Julie hands me the 1080p LCD screen to me.

Using the controls on the handheld screen, I turn on the LED light to the brightest setting, then Priya feeds the cable into the hole, angling it toward the stalk. Through the murky amber liquid, two masses come into view on the underside of the pod ceiling right below where the stalk is. One mass is brownish and round. The other is a lumpy, white, pear-shaped mass that looks exactly like a larger version of the growth we saw in my womb. Also, both organs have these fleshy cords growing down out of them--veins that vanish into the murky depths of the pod.

"Are those... organs?" I say softly.

"Looks like it..." Priya says.

"Try poking the camera into that white organ," I say.

Priya does as instructed, ramming the cable into it. After the second poke, something clear and yellow gushes out from the stalk's bulbous tip.

"I think that's where the lubricative sap comes from..." I mutter. "Try poking the other one..."

She does, and a bit more yellow sap spurts out before this thick, white gunk oozes slowly from the stalk's tip.

"Um..." I say, touching it. After sniffing it, I rub the cream between my fingers. "I'm pretty sure this is the stuff the yoni flower jizzed into me--the thick goo that made the phallus swell and adhere to my skin..."

"Gross..." Julie says, scooping some of it up with her gloved finger and giving it a sniff. "Oof, that smells bitter..."

"Hmm..." Priya hums. "Since this brownish liquid you pipetted from the pod smells sweet, I wonder if this slime inside is a mass storage of sugars, proteins, and all of the other biochemical molecules this yoni flower needs. And maybe these organs use that to produce those two secretions for the phallus."

"There's only one way to find out," I say. "Julie, swab some gunk and sap samples."

"I'm on it!"

While Julie collects the pod's ejaculate, Priya feeds the camera downward. A few inches below the surface, we find a chaotic, interwoven net of cordlike structures. Some are fleshy, beige tubes that look like a web of thick earthworms. Those are interwoven with branched, ebony stems resembling a tangled mess of woody vines that have hooked protrusions. Some of those dark roots are growing into or out of the fleshy arteries.

"Those cords look like veins," I say softly, pointing at the wormlike tubes.

"And these dark brown, woody branched ones look like the rhizomorphs--the mycelium cords that the honey fungus mushroom uses to feed off of trees..." Priya tells us. "I bet these rhizomorphs aren't just in and on this pod, but it's likely growing out all over this area, drawing nutrients from surrounding plants and fungi, and delivering it back to this mass. That's how the Armillaria ostoyae mushrooms down in Malheur Nation Forest that I studied for my thesis operate--minus the nutrient storage pod, that is. The honey fungus covers 3.4 square miles and devours trees. If this pod has this much of a biomass underground, its roots might even extend beyond this clearing..."

"It looks like the fleshy veins are growing out of the rhizomorph cords and going up into the organs up top and the pod itself," I say.

"This is too freaky..." Julie whispers.

"It's unlike any plant or fungus I've ever seen..." Priya adds.

This horrific thing is what gave rise to the flower that ejaculated in me and subsequently fused to my flesh...

When Priya feeds the endoscope down maybe another foot into the pod, things start getting murkier from this thick layer of dark sludge about three feet down, so the floor of the pod isn't visible. All we can make out rising up through the net of fleshy and woody roots from the murkiness below are these erect, pale, cream-colored stalks that look like a mix between a giant white asparagus and the carnivorous sundew plant. Like asparagus, the tip is a rounded spear resembling a soft pinecone made of a tight cluster of round bract leaves--much like the top of a pinecone ginger, Zingiber zerumbet. As for the tubular stalk, the entire length of it is covered with these thick, black, hairlike structures that have little translucent, orange balls on the ends of them--just like tentacle leaves of the Drosera, or sundew.

"What the heck are those hairy asparagus things?" Julie asks.

"I don't know," I mutter. "But they're covered in the same sticky-looking hairs that sundew plants use to trap flies with before their leaves wrap around them like tentacles and digest them."

"Yeah, they do... But those ball-tipped hairs also look like the fruiting bodies of orange slime mold when you zoom in on them..."

"This thing..." I say in awe. "This thing has the warmth of a mammal, the flower, sap, and aroma of a plant, the capabilities of a fungus, phallus of a man's dick, the roots of a mushroom--"

"And the pod has the skin of a tapioca slime mold with the thickness and toughness of muscle tissue," Priya adds.

"Maybe it's some kind of ancient super organism," Julie mutters. "Like the protist that gave rise to the Plantae, Fungi, and Animalia kingdoms..."

"It's got to be something like that since you kept getting mixed DNA results," I say. "Either a protist or--"

"An alien..." Priya adds.

"I didn't want to say it," Julie whispers.

"I wonder how deep this thing goes," Priya says feeding the cable in.

"This endoscope is 16.5 feet," I say, "so just keep going until you hit the bottom then we can measure how much of the cable is coated in slime when we extract it."

"Good idea!"

The camera bumps into something another few feet past where the hairy white asparagus stalks stop being visible, meaning it's somewhere around three to four feet deep.

"Hey, before you pull it out, point it towards the ceiling and feed it towards the other end. I wanna see if there are any more organs along the top of the pod," I say.

"I'll see what I can do," Priya says.

When most of the slime-covered cable is out, Priya gets the camera over one of the fleshy tubes, using it as support so she can feed it in horizontally.

"Hold on!" I blurt out. "What the heck is that?"

"What?" the girls say in unison, leaning against me to look at the screen.

"That!" I shout, pointing at this weird, calcified, curved structure that was hidden behind the sap and gunk organs. "It looks like..."

"Holy fuck! It looks like... bone..." Julie gasps.

A preview of what's to come (Be Advised, things get hotter & more horrific):

Chapter 13: Inside the Yoni's Pod -- After making a horrific discovery that makes all three girls puke, a mission to collect samples straight from the pod leads to one of the girls falling into the giant, subterranean plant organ's pool of amber goo inside. Tangled in veins & black roots with barbs that cling to her clothes, Allie's friend tries to climb out only to slip and fall into a split vagina-first right onto a giant, pinecone bulb of one of the hairy tentacle stalks. So, what happens when someone in a pit of forbidden lube accidentally falls into a split right on top of the rounded spear-shaped bulb that's the size of a fist? That's right, it glides right into her birth canal & gets stuck in her... Then, in risky an attempt to save her, someone else jumps into the pod and has a deadly accident.

Chapter 14: Yoni Pod Exposure-- The friend who fell into the pod and got a pinecone bulb stuck in her falls violently ill. If that's not bad enough, the sticky quills growing out of the stalks are stuck to and growing into her friend's leg and her labia. Allie works fast to cut away the quills because, if she doesn't snip them in time, she fears she won't be able to remove the bulb from her friend's cavity before whatever it's sprouting from this new part of the yoni plant does irreversible harm to her...

Chapter 15: 13 Miles & A Car Ride--Allie must race to get her friend out of the wilderness and to a hospital. It would probably go a lot faster if Allie didn't have to keep stopping to finger gelatinous slime out of her delirious friend...

Chapter 16: The Linga Stage (a sexy chapter)--When Allie gets home, she finally checks her text messages and learns that Matty (her one-night stand from the other night) isn't doing so good. Hoping she can help him, she pays him a visit and gives him some sexual attention in hopes that it'll alleviate his symptoms. Things get... messy...

Chapter 17: (Title Redacted to avoid Spoilers)--Things get worse for Matty...

Chapter 18: (Title Redacted to avoid Spoilers)--Something unexpected sprouts at Allie's house...

Chapter 19: (Title Redacted to avoid Spoilers) (a sexy chapter)--Allie's friend Brandon pays a visit a week later. After getting drunk with the girls, Brandon waits for them to go to bed, sneaks into the greenhouse that he was told to stay out of, then sticks his dick into something warm, soft, slick, and tighter than any hole he's ever poked... Meanwhile, the girl-on-girl fun going on upstairs is interrupted by a scream from the backyard.

(This might be the hottest, freakiest girl-on-girl sex scene I've ever written)

Chapter 20: (Title Redacted to avoid Spoilers)--The consequences of Brandon acting on his urges are revealed. That night, learn something startling that shakes them to their cores.

Chapter 21: (Title Redacted to avoid Spoilers)--After Allie does something naughty in the barn shed. After she cleans up, she sees a shocking news report on YouTube. Then Catie, the fellow scientist who's been running samples for the girls, texts her that she's made a discovery about the flower.

Chapter 22: (Title Redacted to avoid Spoilers) -- The girls learn from Catie that the yoni flower has at least one albeit distant genetic relative from a land far away. Allie then learns learn from TikTok that there's another skirted dick flower close to home that a local 18-year-old girl has been doing naughty things with. Allie and friends race to track it down before the horrible things that happened to her don't happen to anyone else.

The spin-off story Lizzy's Flower Glizzy (the chapters of which will be posted on here in a few weeks) begins a few days before the last chapter of The Yoni Flower closes, but you can read that story independent of The Yoni Flower, though The Yoni Flower covers more of the 'hows,' the 'whys,' and the science of it all. But you don't need to know the science to enjoy the naughty fun Lizzy and her friends get into. And there's way more sex in Lizzy's story frontloaded in the narrative (because I know that's what you all want), so if that's what you're looking Lizzy's Flower Glizzy might be more your speed!

12