The Young Anchorwoman Slut Pt. 02

Story Info
Gangbanged and humiliated, Tess finds a new low.
5.4k words
4.4
38.4k
31

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/22/2023
Created 02/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The characters and events of this story are entirely fictional; products of my imagination which I hope give you pleasure to read. It may be a bit wordy, but this story arc follows the complete surrender of a once career-minded asian news reader into a depraved and submissive fuck toy.

Tess had just been spitroasted for the first time, and she loved it.

Then, seemingly out of the blue, the master asked: "Tess, are you ready for something new? You said you've never had anal before."

Tess demurred: "...no, I haven't."

"Are you comfortable enough to try it? We know how to break in someone new, gently."

Tess took a second to process this. She looked at herself again in the mirror, at the streaked cum on her skin and in her hair. Her face, which was her personal brand for her career, now brought down into the depths of depravity she could never have imagined. The hard cocks waited expectantly around her while she considered the proposal.

Why stop now? She asked herself. Her submissive instinct took over.

"Okay, please be gentle," she said meekly.

"Address me correctly," the man behind her said more sharply.

"Please be gentle, daddy," she said.

Warm lube dripped onto the man's cock, coating the head and shaft liberally as the man stroked his member to spread it out evenly. More of it then landed on Tess's rosebud, startling her slightly until she realized it was warm and soothed her between her ass cheeks.

Tess was now thankful for Julia's advice in getting lubricated earlier, because she needed every little bit of reassurance she could think of.

One index finger teased her opening, and explored it. Her small asshole gave way and she felt the new sensation inside of her. He gently coaxed it to open wider, probing and circling the rim, until the opening was ready for a second finger.

Tess nodded her head, signalling that she was okay with going further. Soon, the man's fingers mimicked a small cock with an in and out motion to get her acclimatized with the feeling. It felt like she was in the midst of relieving herself, with something moving inside of her passage.

Another hand teased her clit expertly, which made her relax.

As if to distract her, another thick cock was pushed deep into her mouth and she moaned around the shaft. This man knew to go easy as well, as she is still getting used to a new sensation of being violated in an unfamiliar orifice.

Soon her arousal was building up again, and pressure began to mount in her internal muscles despite the new intrusion. The man with his fingers in her ass gauged her reactions, conscious of when to push and when to relent. He explored her deeper, and no protest was given.

More lub was liberally applied, the excess dripping down onto her pussy lips. More drops landed on the ottoman, mixing with splotches of cum on the dark surface.

At last, the man felt Tess was ready.

He began to mount her, while another man gripped the firm globes of her asscheeks and spread them wide to assist. Her wrinkled opening distended from the pressure of the two palms. With a firm grip on his member, the man pressed his cockhead at the entrance and slowly pushed past the ring of her opening. Tess froze, along with the cock in her mouth, as they focused on getting the cock into the young girl.

Someone kept rubbing her clit, and her sphincter relaxed enough for the cock to penetrate firmly into her ass. At first pain mixed with pleasure, but then it seemed to magnify the pleasure. Her mind's eye imagined being a fly on the wall, witnessing herself being fucked in the ass for the first time while being watched by a room full of strangers. The lewdness of it was shocking and delightful at the same time. The high-achiever could also have a dark side, she thought to herself.

The man slowly pulled back by an inch, and fed back in. The travel increased little by little, until he was able to fuck Tess with his moderately-sized member with firm strokes. He picked up her leash and pulled firmly while pushing down on the center of her back so that her small, tight frame was in the perfect posture to be spitroasted.

The shaft pushed and dragged her flesh around her orifice, as her virgin ass coped with the invading member. She felt as though she could feel every inch of him inside her body.

Her collar tightened from the tension of the leash, and her airway was impeded by another cock being driven into the back of her mouth. Tess' vision blurred and darkened, reducing her mental awareness. Her present was centered entirely on the cocks fisting in and out of her tight body at both ends. They increased the urgency of their thrusts, and her body shook between the two thrusting men.

"Mmmmfff, mmmmfff, mmmmfff," she whimpered, voice muffled by the pole in her mouth.

The daddy fucking her from behind smacked her ass heavily with his other hand between each stroke, punishing her young body further.

Soon enough, the cock in her mouth suddenly pulled out and spurted another heavy load onto her face; more on her button nose and most of it hitting the roof of her mouth.

"Swallow it, cum dumpster," said the man gruffly.

With the gooey substance pooled around her tongue, Tess gulped exaggeratedly to make sure most of it went down in one swallow. She felt its warmth on the way down, pooling with the sperm already in her belly.

"What do you say?"

She looked up into his eyes and said: "Thank you for your cum, daddy."

Their vocal degradation continued to weigh on her self-respect...

"That's a good slut. Now tell the guy behind you what you want."

Tess craned her head to look behind her at the man who popped her anal cherry, still fucking her with long, hard strokes. Deep down, she resisted the idea of preserving her dignity as a woman, instead choosing to tell them what she thought they wanted to hear.

"Fuck me like the little slut that I am. Pound my ass and shoot your cum inside of me. Use me. I want your cum in me, daddy."

It seemed to have the intended effect. He planted both his feet onto the ottoman, and placed his hands on her thin waist for more leverage, he proceeded to fuck her in a frenzy as waves of pain and pleasure jolted her like an electrical current. The man and the young girl moaned in unison, like in their last moments before the end of the world.

He pulled out, and her opening gaped at the men's prying eyes. It began to close quickly due to the girl's elastic young flesh, so he fisted his cock back into it to make it gape again. He repeated this action time after time, toying with her orifice. The young girl moaned and shifted her knees to distract herself from the duress of having her anal ring stretched repeatedly in rapid succession.

Finally, he gave another series of quick thrusts and pulled out one last time. This time her anus stayed agape just long enough for him to deposit hot streams of cum into the opening.

Tess rubbed her clit, while he emptied himself into her. The men around her murmured in appreciation as spurt after spurt disappeared into her open hole. When he finally finished, his knees shivering in post orgasm, he gave her orifice a few more jabbing thrusts. Viscous cum spilled out of her opening at the bottom of his every stroke, which proceeded to stream down her pussy and legs.

"That's a good slut. I wish your real father was here to see you like this," said the man as he slapped his wet cock on her asscheek.

Julia, with cum on her chin and tits from servicing two other men, dutifully came over as Tess slumped forward after her first assfucking. Julia pulled Tess halfway off the ottoman, as cum oozed out of her freshly fucked asshole, until her knees were on the carpet.

The young brunette proceeded to spread Tess's asscheeks wide, and began licking and sucking the anal creampie.

Tess's head jerked up in surprise, not fully realizing what Julia was doing. She craned her head to see Julia's nose buried between the globes of her ass, and as the brunette came up for air the bottom half of her face glistened under the lights. Julia unceremoniously dug out some more cum from Tess's ass, then made a show of sucking them clean with a noisy smack of her lips.

"That's a good cum whore," a man said, while patting Julia on the head. She looked up and beamed with genuine joy.

By now most of the men were lounging or taking a break. Tess felt like a used piece of meat as they talked amongst themselves. Even Julia got up to attend to another cock, while Tess wallowed in self pity and degradation with what they had just done to her ass.

As if rubbing salt on her emotional wound, someone grasped her leash and pulled her around on her back. The man's hand was a blur as he stroked it frenetically, and another load was deposited on her face and left cheek. More cum landed on her hair as she looked up weakly at the pulsating cock.

"Now clean off my cock, whore," he commanded harshly.

"Yes daddy. Thank you for your hot cum," she said as she took him into her mouth and cleaned off his dick that had been inside Julia's asshole. If this cock tasted any different, Tess was too tired to notice.

She slumped back onto the ottoman, the black surface glistening with puddles of pearly white cum framing her delicate features. She wondered, after what one of the men said about her dad, what her parents would think of their child being used like this. Would her dad be horrified, or have an involuntary erection at seeing her body used this way? In the fog of her oversexed mind, inexperienced mere hours ago and then being utterly degraded like a piece of meat by all these men at once, she struggled with a massive internal conflict.

Tess, the TV news personality. The valedictorian. The young prodigy her high school teachers invited back to speak to students... now she is Tess the sex slave, lips raw and slightly swollen from sucking a bunch of cocks, cum leaking out of both her holes. What would they think of her now?

But it felt so good to be a whore, she thought.

Her pussy stirred at the thought. Her internal compass was spinning wildly. She was a mess, with cum splattered on her fishnet top bunched on her upper chest and her panties still hanging loosely on her ankle. The men slowly finished their break, and approached her.

"Tess, you're doing great so far. How are you feeling?" asked the master.

She snapped out of her reverie.

"Never better, master. What would you have me do now?"

"You've now been properly acquainted with the men. How would you like having three of them inside you at the same time?"

Tess demurred at the prospect. It was a night full of firsts - a series of acts that are inexplicable to any ordinary person. Except these men seemingly had a bottomless well of methods to test her and degrade her. Goosebumps shot down her back, and her nipples hardened at the prospect of taking a hard cock in every one of her holes. A wicked smile began to form on her lips.

She got on her hands and knees on the ottoman, her leash hung loosely in front of her.

"Tell me what to do, master."

"That's a good fuck toy."

The men worked efficiently as a team, a daddy acting as the base laid down with his viagra-fuelled cock already at attention. Tess climbed on top of him in a reverse cowgirl, and despite it being her first time in this position, had little trouble sinking down on his shaft. The cum in her ass helped smooth the entry as she impaled herself on him. She rubbed her clit automatically. Another man with his cock ready came forward, and draped one leg over Tess's. The man under the young girl interlocked his fingers behind Tess's neck, forcing her to look down as the second cock approached the entrance to her young pussy.

"I'm about to fuck your wet cunt, little girl. Are you ready?"

"Yes daddy...I'm ready," she replied in a strained voice, vocal chords compressed from the angle of her neck.

"Okay, here it comes," and he inserted himself into her.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god," she whimpered. The two cocks rested inside her passageways, she was completely overwhelmed by the sensation. They began with slow and gentle strokes, alternating their penetration.

Breathless at being filled so completely, she held on tightly to the knees of the daddy above her. Caught between two hard men, she felt trapped and helpless. She could feel the two thick shafts rubbing against each other through the membrane of her pussy and ass. The sensation was unlike anything she could have imagined, and she nearly blacked out at feeling so utterly stretched.

Someone smacked her lightly across the face, enough to make her feel present again.

"Are you okay, Tess? Give us the safeword if you need to."

It took a moment for Tess to understand the meaning, and the men knew a girl new to DP needed time to acclimatize. If done correctly, pain will turn into pleasure and it will open the floodgates to a new level of sluthood that will be nearly impossible to close.

Just a bit longer, she thought. I could tough this out.

"Yes...master," she managed to say under obvious duress.

"Good. You're brave. This is what you came for, slut," said the master. He thought about how he picked her up at her station hours before, looking prim and proper from her news broadcast.

Another sweaty body lifted a leg above the young girl's head. A thick, veiny cock was placed in front of her face and was promptly shoved into her mouth.

"You're airtight now, slut," said an unidentified voice.

"This now makes you an official whore," said another.

She felt completely overwhelmed while being fucked by three well-hung men at the same time. Sandwiched and being facefucked, she became a complete passenger to what was going on. Her young face, covered in drying cum, grimaced as her young body absorbed the pounding..

Now to break her spirit, thought the master with dark delight.

He gave an instruction to one of the men, who turned on the TV.

The man below Tess had his muscular forearms spreading her legs wide. His hairy, dark skin contrasting against Tess's pale and smooth asian complexion on her legs. Her chin and bottom lip were forced down by the thick invading member, her cheeks alternated between being hollow and swollen by the thrusting cock. She was slightly teary eyed, but with the TV makeup still intact. Her eyes rolled back while she convulsed into another orgasm, her long lashes flickering as wave upon wave crashed over her confused body while the cocks kept drilling into her. She was coming so hard, she actually wanted it to end. But her body had its own will.

At the master's signal, the man in her mouth pulled out to give Tess a clear view of the TV. On screen, an image of her performing her evening news segment came into her focus. The sound of her voice reading the news filled the living room at high volume, and shook Tess to the core even as she came. Deep shame crept into her mind as she kept riding the waves of orgasm. The part of her that she considered good, the part her friends and family heaped loads and loads of praise on; the part she kept trying to disassociate herself from all night now inextricably and undeniably came face to face with Tess the cum whore. Tess, the new fuck toy for these men.

Tears streamed freely down her face, and she sobbed despite the ongoing drilling of her holes. The emotional toll this took on the young girl was exactly what the master intended. To completely break down her self-respect, to shred her dignity. To subject the girl with enough verbal and physical degradation so her self-worth was redefined as a toy to be used for their pleasure. When they've completed the process, the young girl will have little boundaries left.

After all, this is exactly what they did to Julia, a young grad student the same age as Tess who was in the midst of being roughly spitroasted in the corner while being choked on her leash. It's been only two months since her first submissive experience to the group, and Julia is now a raging slut who needed her boundaries pushed every night.

The young brunette used to be strong-willed, armed with years of feminism ideals. Her knockout body was deemed a waste by many men hoping for an easy score, as her d-cup tits swayed and shook under a hard pounding. But Julia's curiosity to explore the extreme end of the spectrum - to see and feel how women are treated as meat by dominant men in a submissive context, is what turned her personal life inside-out. Once she has experienced the ecstasy of being the centre of so many cocks, and being used to the limit, it became a regular lifestyle that she could no longer live without.

If pushed just the right way, this could happen to Tess as well. The master sensed that she had an inner hunger for it, as if submitting to their abuse and being treated like a piece of meat was some kind of medicine to her. Maybe tonight has opened the floodgates. It was the master's intent, and with Tess's consent, that her self-identity as a sub eventually superseded her idea that she's a normal woman. The deep shame she felt was meant to be associated with ecstasy, the two feelings becoming intertwined.

Tess at work in the newsroom four hours ago, smiled sweetly as she bantered with a field reporter on screen. Tess, now the cum whore in the sweaty pile of bodies, had her leash pulled back so she could accept another cock down her throat. Her hair now loose from the ponytail, her thick wavy black locks were stained with white stringy cum. Tears had left trails down her cheeks, but she kept rubbing her clit while she took the DP.

The men, each having deposited at least one load in either Julia or Tess, are hitting their stride. After all, they were seasoned at fucking and at breaking girls over the course of a gangbang evening. They released Tess, whose body was limp and malleable at this point, to let her slump with her head and neck resting against the carpeted floor. Nearly upside down, they manhandled her light body as though she was a flimsy fuck doll. Her back was positioned against the edge of the ottoman in the piledriver position with her pussy and ass in the air. She was made ready for another focused pounding.

A strapping hispanic man, with an angry 8" cock looking as rigid as a metal pipe, squatted above Tess's upturned ass. Other men held down her stilettos on top of her splayed out raven hair. Her tits were spilling down towards her cum streaked face. Up to this point, Tess was merely a shell shocked rag doll from the brutal fucking they were giving her. But now she looked up, sensing another focused assault on one of her orifices.

"Tell daddy what you want," said the 6'2 hispanic man.

Tess was still sobbing, as her voice from the broadcast continued to play in the background. She took in his hard eyes and powerful build; rock hard cock poised above her poor asshole. She lost herself in the roleplaying, and surrendered whatever hold she had left on her dignity.

"I'm only good for fucking. Fuck me. Use me hard, daddy," she said meekly while looking into the eyes of her violator.

"Say please, slut. I give the orders, not you."

"Yes, daddy. Please daddy, pound me like a little slut."

And with that, the hispanic man fed his thick pipe into her abused asshole. Tess felt the familiar pressure in her passageway, but this time, it went deeper than ever and she let out a loud exclamation.

"Uhh. Uhh. Uhh. Uhh..." Tess moaned, in time with his relentless downward strokes. His cock was thick and long, and it was a wonder how most of it could disappear inside the 5'4 asian girl.

And yet he drilled into her all the way to the hilt.

"Oh god, oh god," Tess barely managed to say, as she instinctively reached up with her hands to prevent his thighs from lowering his rock hard pipe any deeper into her. It was pushing down against her intestines, which was extremely uncomfortable. Her small frame was simply not designed to take in 8 inches of thick cock like that.

12