The Young Anchorwoman Slut Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But the men around her pulled her hands back down, and held them against the floor alongside her squirming legs as she struggled. She could barely take it. In the midst of the fog of pain and pleasure, she struggled to remember her safe word.

Sending her duress, they were ready to relent if she needed a slowing of the pace or a moment to gather her breath. But she continued to take it without complaint.

'When the going gets hard, you push back harder,' her dad always told her. It was with this strange connection that she felt motivated to show the master that she could take whatever they dished out.

She looked up to see the master standing close by, a searching look on his face.

"Don't stop," she said, as if reading his mind. "I'm okay, keep going. I can take it," she continued while panting heavily.

"That's a good slut. Fuck her good and deep, Fernando," commanded the master.

Fernando pulled out until they could see his cock head halfway out of her asshole, and fed it back into her all the way to the hilt again. Tess let out another desperate moan, as if she was barely holding on but perversely, welcoming another thrust to test her limits once again.

He went on, making his whole length disappear inside her small frame on his long, deep thrusts.

He stuck thick calloused fingers into Tess's delicate full lips, muffling her moans and making her gag. Pangs of guilt and shame mixed with her pleasure at being so thoroughly dominated by the brute of a man, twice her size and with a wealth of experience. She was utterly as his mercy, as the men kept her knees pinned to the ground beside her.

Fernando lightly slapped her across the face, as she looked up at him almost pleadingly, while he fucked her without mercy from above. He pulled out of her tight ass and gave her young pussy a few strokes as well. She moaned as he switched between her holes.

"Tell us what you are, Tess," commanded the man.

"I'm a little slut," she said while he played with both her holes.

"Is that all you have to say?" he countered.

She channeled her submissiveness deeper, her mind scanning through all the degrading things they've been calling her all night.

"I'm a...dirty little fuck toy. A...cum whore," she said. The words sounded so alien coming out of her mouth.

He rewarded her by pulling out of her ass, and shooting copious amounts of cum down towards her face and leaving trails from her chin to her asshole. She obediently opened her mouth to let the raining drops fall in. Her asshole winked as his thick ramrod of a cock left her gaping, leaving behind a feeling of emptiness for Tess.

Fernando got down on one knee, so Tess could crane her neck up to take his cock head and suck him dry. He got up as her head slumped back on the ground, gooey strands of cum streaking her splayed out hair. Another man promptly mounted her from above, as she remained in her position, her gaping asshole penetrated before it could close. She felt completely conquered and degraded as they took turns on her.

The master began thinking about all sorts of possibilities, like introducing torture devices and special restraints that will test her endurance even more. But given that she was recently so innocent and just broken in, he'll think of a plan to introduce them gradually as they transformed her into a no holds barred fuck toy. Tess was the rare submissive slut who suffered greatly from the degradation, and who also thrived on it.

Her toned legs shook under the downward pounding, and another thick cock slid into her view from the side. He slapped his cock head on her luscious full lips, making wet noises. She craned her neck to take him into her mouth. He reached down and grabbed a fistful of her thick wavy hair and proceeded to bob her head back and forth on his shaft.

"How do you like being gang fucked?" asked one of the men.

Tess's reply was muffled as the cock in her mouth was pushed deeper, making her gag. They laughed, as the man pulled out for Tess to answer.

"I like it, daddy," she said breathlessly.

"You like being a cum whore?"

"...yes, I like being a cum whore," she replied after a brief pause.

As if in response, the man tooling her ass decided to spray his load all over her ass and pussy, and lines of cum were carried by gravity both down the front and back of Tess's body. The man in her mouth decided to unload as well, and Tess dutifully swallowed each heavy spurt of man juice while the rest coated her cheek in streaks.

They unceremoniously let go of Tess, and she slumped and let out a long moan as her legs were allowed to relax after being pinned for two brutal ass fuckings. But she didn't get up. Framed by splotches of cum around her on the carpet, the sweaty, exhausted young girl was like a tableau vivant of a sexually-wrecked woman. Handprints covered her young tit flesh, her stockings ripped and stained. Straps from her garter belt hung loosely on her hips. Cum was smeared on the letters of 'Fuck Toy' on her collar. Someone picked up her long discarded panties and used it to wipe up some pooled cum on the ottoman. It was then stuffed into her mouth.

Tess simply took it without protest.

The first rays of the sun were beginning to appear through the floor to ceiling windows, and men were getting dressed. Tess and Julia lay where they were last fucked; Julia having just taken one last brutal fucking as well, and now she lay with her head against the seat of the couch. Her creamy white skin caught the rays of sunlight,. Her ass was still in an available position with a gaping, ravaged pink asshole framed by splotches of drying cum. Her rich brown hair matted to the sides of her gentle face, at peace after a long night of gang fucking. She could barely move after countless orgasms herself.

Tess's legs finally extended back into a more natural position on the ottoman, while she lay with her back on the floor. The men discarded cum-stained towels on top of her as they cleaned up, which she barely registered through her sheer mental and physical exhaustion.

The master gathered her up to carry her effortlessly. The warmth of his body was comforting to Tess, who felt discarded by the attitude of the men as they began to leave, one-by-one. She looked up at the master as she felt both fear for his dominance and reassured by his care. The master and another man took Tess and Julia to separate bathrooms, and bathed them gently. It was the 'after care', and it was restorative of the young women's emotional state after such a brutal evening of abuse and emotional humiliation.

Tess's small frame was then carried onto a feather-soft king-sized bed. She was clean, but still smelled of cum and the effects of hours of non-stop fucking. Her pussy and ass were very tender, and her belly felt very uneasy from the amount of cum she consumed. But still, as she lay there half-asleep, she felt the embrace of the master who settled into bed with her. The 6'2 man in his 40s overmatching the small frame of the young asian girl as he enveloped her.

Instinctively, Tess reached behind her and grasped her master's slowly hardening cock and began stroking him.

Without missing a beat, he lubed his cock again. Pulling one of her toned legs up, he fisted it into her pussy from a spooning position. He nuzzled the sensitive spot on her neck just behind her ear, and whispered softly to the young girl.

"You've been a good little fuck toy for your master," he cooed.

Tess sighed, feeling gratified by the sick praise. She felt proud that she pleased him, even though she had never felt more debased and humiliated. It was yet another unnatural association of feelings the master introduced to her vulnerable psyche.

He came in her pussy one last time, and she fell asleep with his 7" member planted firmly inside her fuck hole.

Later that evening, she woke up to a note from the master that he had important business to attend to. She was to take her time, and saw that her work clothes were neatly laid out for her. As if she was watching herself from the third person, she dressed and got her purse. Her work heels clicked on the polished granite floor as she did her walk of shame through the lobby. A friendly concierge informed her that a driver was ready to take her home. Tess mumbled her thanks, and hurried to the car.

As she watched the night time traffic and downtown lights, she wondered what she had just done and why. Will she want to be used and fucked like that again? Or was this a one-off? Her newfound dual personalities resumed their struggle inside of her, making her hands sweat as she gripped her seatbelt tightly against her chest. Her stomach felt uneasy as it tried to digest the multiple loads of cum still inside her young body. She could still smell it and taste it. The panties she wore from home felt slick and sticky, and she realized with embarrassment cum was leaking out of her holes.

Subtly, her thighs jerked at their own free will, as the afterglow of the relentless fucking sent tinges of pleasure through her internal muscles. She felt a dull throbbing in her clit, after the fingers of countless men flicked and abused it, treating it like a play thing. Hell, she was THE play thing. Her feeling of slutty existentialism kicked in, feeling needed and wanted by that many men at once. It was intoxicating. A feeling of power and surrender, wrapped in one.

She fidgeted with her purse, and realized there was something unexpected inside. Wrapped in a bag was her slave collar, the words 'FUCKTOY' sticky from the dried cum stain. Her heart raced and she jammed it back into her purse. The master wanted her to have a memento to carry forward, as if to remind her what happened was very real and to be ready at his beck and call.

Now she must face her normal life again, but having to relive the memories of being a mindless, unquestioning fuck toy for 11 men. The images from that night would give her pleasure for days as her journalistic mind recounted every haunting detail.

Gazing out the window, she wasn't sure if she's the same normal young girl pretending to be a depraved slut or a depraved slut pretending to be a normal young girl.

Time will tell.

12