The Young Anchorwoman Slut Pt. 04

Story Info
Gangbanged, choked and put on display.
6.2k words
4.58
39.5k
32

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/22/2023
Created 02/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch. 4: The young fuck toy was put on display

(M+/F, reluctance, gangbang, BDSM, rough, humiliation)

The characters and events of this story are entirely fictional; products of my imagination which I hope give you pleasure to read. It may be a bit wordy, but this story arc follows the complete surrender of a once career-minded girl into a depraved and submissive fuck toy.

Life has inevitably changed for the young Tess as she knew it. Her worldview took a wild turn, a crossroads between her previous life and the new one.

The very visceral and depraved acts she had committed on two separate occasions, at the center of a non-holds barred gangbang where she was strung up, triple penetrated and had her tender young pussy whipped into submission, made her regular life seem monotonous and dull in the aftermath.

It's as if her experience turned down the volume on everything else in her life. Her usual stresses and worries were muffled as if underwater, and she floated along as if in a dream.

Her focus on her career became increasingly distracted. But it's not just the sex of the vanilla variety that has become the obsession for the young girl - it's the rough, masochistic kind that wrecked her mind, body and soul. She felt like a firefly drawn to a hot source of light.

Everything in her life now had a subtext of her newfound identity as a fiend for sexual humiliation. She began a routine of always wearing something pink on air, to remind her daddies the image of her collar.

Her subtle message was seen loud and clear. While viewing her on screen acting every bit the professional, they savoured their dark knowledge of the things she was willing to do. Her husky on air voice reminded them of her submissive pleadings while they abused her.

Subconsciously, her body language had changed. Becoming more comfortable with her sexuality in front of men, she had an extra sway in her step and an aura of 'fuck me' about her that attracted the gaze of her male and even some female colleagues.

But they would be disappointed, for she belonged to the master and her daddies, she thought.

It wasn't long before the next 'event' was planned. Preparing herself in her office after a broadcast would become a routine, as the men enjoyed the idea of gang fucking the young anchor within hours of seeing her in the evening news. This time, she had on a latex harness teddy, with straps criss-crossing her narrow torso and covering her young tit flesh that could now be described as full rather than just perky.

She wore another pair of purple lace panties this time, one that would undoubtedly be used as a prop or stuffed into her mouth at some point in the evening. Jet black latex stockings hung tightly to her athletic thighs, giving her toned legs a streamlined look.

She applied a bit more lipstick in front of her mirror. Pursing her lips tantalizingly and then slowly widening her mouth to form an 'O,' she closed her eyes to imagine countless cocks pointed at her face. She longed for the feel of a bulbous knob in her mouth, inching down her throat while she struggled to breathe.

"Oh Daddy...fuck me," she whispered at the mirror.

Her hand reached down to caress her 'FUCKTOY' collar, and craved the strong control of a leash. Decked out in her whorish getup, she sank to her knees to the carpeted floor of her office. In her slutty daydream she began crawling on all fours, in slow motion, as she imagined being led around by her collar and leash. Her body ached to be slapped, penetrated and abused; waiting to be devoured by a group of sadistic strangers. A moist patch appeared on her purple panties, as she rubbed her clit through the thin fabric and moaned softly to herself.

"Use me, master..." she said in a soft voice, not caring if she could be overheard through the thin walls.

Her pink nipples fully erect and her heart racing in anticipation for the evening, she rose to her feet and hurriedly put on her coat above her slave attire to leave the TV station.

Her cohost rode with her on the elevator again, making small talk. When they chatted about their weekend plans, Tess gave him a cookie-cutter fabrication of meeting up with some friends for a drink. He smirked inwardly, as he knew it was a necessary facade for her true plans.

He happened to be part of her master's circle of powerful and wealthy men with a taste for dominating young women.

He knew that beneath her grey scarf was the same slave collar she wore from the first night of his discovery. As they said their goodbyes, the co-host eagerly anticipated seeing her later that evening, relishing the chance to enact his fantasies of her he dreamt about since her days as an intern.

Tess drove herself to the meeting point this time, feeling as though she is willingly walking her last steps towards a human sacrifice. The act of letting her body be torn apart by men in a ritual seemed to be a fitting metaphor for what was about to happen. She absentmindedly played with herself with her free hand as she drove her compact car, her shapely thighs spreading further and further apart under the steering wheel. She nearly wandered into an adjacent lane as her thoughts drifted back to one of the scenes at the porn theatre, when she was made to squirt all over the stage and was then fucked in a puddle of her own juices.

She hoped the master and the men could make her sink even lower.

She parked in the underground parkade, and proceeded to shed her more sensible heels from work to pull on a pair of four-inch heeled boots with laces, topping out at her shins. She teetered on the aggressive footwear, feeling a rush of excitement at all the latex she put on for the small, private kinkfest. The costume made her feel empowered - that she was here on a mission.

Her long locks of jet black hair framed her face tightly, as Tess made the short walk towards the elevator in the parkade. The sound of her boots echoed in the underground, the glossy latex stockings reflecting the glare of the lights.

What nourishes me, destroys me, she thought. In the back of her mind, she asked herself why she was walking into what is in part an act of self-destruction.

She followed the master's instructions, sent to her via text, to take the elevator all the way to the penthouse suite of one of the most luxurious hotels in the city. She teased her thick black hair a bit, and stood with her latex-shod legs slightly apart before knocking on the door of the suite.

It promptly opened to a mostly dark room lit only by the soft glow of small lamps.

She immediately noticed the lights of other high rises overlooking the hotel building through the floor to ceiling windows, behind multiple figures of men. The young girl looked around, and noticed a healthy number of 'daddies' here tonight. There must have been at least 20, but this time Julia was present. But rather than be greeted by her kind wideset blue eyes and the gentle beauty of her face, she saw that the brunette was already busy bobbing her head between the legs of two sitting gentlemen.

"Welcome, slut. How is my little fucktoy?" the master greeted Tess.

She smiled, happy yet with the familiar feeling of being slightly intimidated by his powerful presence. To the submissive girl, he brought back memories of both tenderness and abuse.

"I'm well master. I'm here to please you, and whoever else you would like me to," she replied.

"Good answer, slut. You could see that Julia over there is already being put to work. You know, she might start getting jealous of you. Ever since you came along, all the daddies in our circle want to have a go at you first, the young news anchor of the city."

Tess looked around, and smiled at all the men who began to gather around the young girl who stood alone in the middle of the expansive hotel suite.

With a newfound confidence, Tess unbuttoned her overcoat and let it drop to the floor around the heels of her high boots. She undid her scarf as well, exposing her pink slave collar. She spread her legs slightly, arched her back and stood at 'attention' to present her young and supple flesh to their hungry eyes.

Even the two men who were getting sucked off by Julia were enthralled by the submissive asian girl standing in the middle of the small crowd. One of them grabbed Julia's leash to pull her away from between his legs. She submissively recused herself into a corner, and kneeled at 'attention' with her ample assets framed by a latex harness similar to Tess's.

"Get ready to be punished, slut."

"We're gonna stretch your holes so hard, they're going to be gaping a mile wide when we're done with you."

"You're going to be pumped full of cum from all of us. You'll be leaking it for days!"

The comments were degrading and lurid, which made her pussy tingle.

The young woman remembered the combination of shame and sublime afterglow she felt after each time they abused her and dismantled her dignity. Goosebumps rose on her smooth skin as she thought of what lay ahead.

She flashed her best on-air smile, fluttering her eyelashes at them. Her eyeshadow was given an extra smoky treatment by the station's makeup artist, at Tess's request. It matched her whorish outfit perfectly, as it turned out.

The master walked up to Tess with her leash, then slowly and deliberately clipped it to her collar. She looked up at him with her doe eyes, searching for a glimmer of his affection. He held the point of her chin lightly with a finger, lifting her face up towards his. She closed her long lashes over her eyes, lips slightly parted in anticipation for a kiss. Their lips met, and their tongues probed one another tenderly.

But he promptly broke away, leaving her with half-closed eyes and wanting for more. She will be made to either beg or suffer to get a sliver of his affection. His desires and urges on the other hand, along with those of his men, will never be restrained.

As if on cue, Tess dropped down to her hands and knees on the thick, soft rug beneath her. Its long white sheepskin contrasted heavily against the latex framing her flesh. Cocks were promptly whipped out, and she 'greeted' each man in the customary fashion by taking their cocks in her mouth and bobbing her head heartedly on each of them.

They wasted no time sampling her flesh, especially those who are meeting Tess for the first time. Her panties were pulled aside and thick fingers poked in her young snatch, which quickly became wet with her juices. She moaned at the intrusion, around the thick cock in her mouth. Tess was surrounded by a wall of men's bodies as she rotated her head around on the plethora of cocks, each waiting expectantly. She used her free hands to jerk on waiting shafts, or to caress their balls.

Tess wished she had more hands, or another orifice to pleasure the countless cocks. She worked hard at pleasing as many as she could, their audible sighs of pleasure giving her satisfaction. Being the center of all that sexual hunger was intoxicating, and she imagined her mouth like it was her pussy as she took in one cock after another between her lips.

She looked up at each man while making an exaggerated show of licking her lips before taking him deep into her mouth. And as she rotated to the next one, she froze as she looked up at the smiling face of her co-host in the evening news.

"Hello Tess," he said with a twinkle in his eye.

"Uh... hello, Ian."

"It's daddy to you, slut."

"Yes...daddy," she responded after a moment's hesitation. She was aghast. The solid line of anonymity separating her sluthood from her work has just been obliterated in that instant, and she looked down while she ruminated at the prospect of being seen by her senior colleague in this scenario. She was presenting herself to be used like a human fuck doll to a man she had worked with for two years, trying to earn his respect so that one day she may take over the show as the lead anchor.

"Open your mouth for daddy," he said persistently, and Tess was snapped out of her intense mortification as he gripped both sides of her head to thrust his meaty cock through her lips.

"I've always thought about putting my cock in those lips of yours. Tonight, I'm gonna fuck you deep in your ass and make you scream," he said with a hint of sadism in his voice.

Maybe he is actually really cruel underneath that polished image, she thought. She suddenly felt so naked on her knees in front of him.

"Ung, ung, ung," groaned the young girl under the staccato thrusts of his cock deep into her mouth.

Her jaw opened even wider as Ian, interlocking his powerful hands behind the young girl's head, forced his way down into her upturned throat until his substantial scrotum rested on her delicate chin. He felt her throat try to come to grips with his girth, as he clamped her narrow shoulders between his powerful thighs. Her arms, wrapped around the back of his legs, tried to pull the heavy man away from her face to no avail.

Oh my god, oh my god, I can't breathe, she thought in panic.

"Don't worry slut, you'll get used to it. You need to be trained to deepthroat," he said.

Her hands began slapping at his legs in desperation, but he wouldn't budge. Tess's vision began to go dark, and her eyelashes fluttered as her eyes began to roll upwards. On her knees and impaled from above, Tess felt completely helpless as her resistance began to drain from her. She was oblivious to the rough hands that were twisting her tender nipples while more molested her tight snatch and rosebud from behind.

Ian pulled out through her throat in an instant, leaving the young girl choking and coughing, gasping for air while on her knees. Tears welled up in her eyes from the humiliating treatment, and after a moment of gathering herself, she looked up at her abuser.

"I'm going to make you my whore tonight. I'm going to bust your ass so hard you'll remember it for the rest of your life," he said with a sadistic smile.

Her dark brown eyes blinked, like a doe in the headlights.

Her head jerked towards the man tugging on her leash, and Ian smacked her firm ass to send her towards the next man in line.

Her earlier enthusiasm waned as her awareness of her depravity and wanton acts have inextricably invaded her career and workplace. She will never be able to walk into the newstation feeling confident that she could keep her inner whore compartmentalized, and hidden from her colleagues. She feared her co-host will now use his leverage over her, bending her to his will.

She suddenly felt like an utter fool for believing she could keep her two lives separate.

What did I expect? She asked herself, as she looked around the roomful of expectant men stroking their erect shafts while Julia was being roughly fucked on a sofa. The sound of slapping flesh and cries of pleasure acted as the prelude to the debauchery that was about to happen, and Tess will be the subject of it all.

The master sensed her apprehension, but made no comment. Ian's presence here was not lost on the participants. In fact, they enjoyed the knowledge that the young slut will be forced to submit to her on air co-host. They eagerly anticipated Ian's dominance over her, finding yet another facet of the young girl's mind to confront with shame and degradation.

The night began much like the two gangbangs that preceded it; the sexual aggression of a hungry pack of men overpowering the young girl. Tess had her orifices filled non-stop, and was given very little chance to rest as the men relentlessly took turns on her from a variety of positions. She alternated from being dp'ed in a reverse cowgirl, to a regular cowgirl where she struggled to breathe with a cock down her throat while each of her hands were kept busy servicing two more.

They wasted no time in putting her in a piledriver position against an ottoman, and then coaxed into squirting powerfully with her juices soaking the rug as well as her own body. Her hair glistened under the glow of the lights from the sweat and various bodily fluids that have spilled onto her face, as she was being triple penetrated on the couch.

Once again, they forced her right on the edge of an orgasm and kept her there by either choking her or whipping her with her own leash. Light red welts began to appear on her back, buttocks and full breasts from the onslaught, mixing with splotches of cum on her skin.

When finally allowed to cum again, she could not stop squirting to her own embarrassment. The men, on the other hand, relished seeing her lose control of her own body as her torso spasmed powerfully while she ejected stream after stream of her juices.

Ian, her co-host, managed to free her from the pile of sweaty bodies after some cajoling from the master. They were putting a previously connived plan into action. The evening news anchorman, now sweaty and naked rather than in his customary tailored suits seen on air, held her by her elbows behind her and forced her to arch her back.

He roughly forced her legs apart, as her heels searched for purchase over the sheepskin rug, and then he thrusted deeply into her ass.

"Uuuuunnnh," she groaned, her voice now hoarse from the overexertion of her lungs from the mind-bending sensations and orgasms she had undergone so far in the evening.

"The world should see you for who you really are, Tess. Now be a good slut and let me walk you to the window."

Bright overhead lights suddenly snapped on, bathing her exposed flesh. Straps that criss-crossed her full breasts had been pulled down and away from her globes so they could be pawed at and smacked on. Her purple panties were soaked and hanging from the top of one of her leggings. Pearly white cum stained the black latex, as if designed to highlight the contrast. Some more of the gooey substance even managed to tangle with the laces of her boots.

She looked up at the wall of windows on the other end of the expansive living room. So far, without the lights, their activities were somewhat hidden in the semi-darkness being roughly 20-foot away from the ample windows.

But now, as she looked outside to the glow of condo towers and other lit up windows of adjacent buildings, deep apprehension crept into the young girl. They were close enough to see people through the windows.

"Please Ian... daddy. I might be recognized."

"Don't worry, we're too far away. And it's too dark for people to see your face when we're backlit."

"No, we shouldn't..." she begged.

But the thrill of being so close to exposure also crept into the young girl's mind. Her feeble protests and doubts were easily pushed aside by the bigger man, and he 'walked' the young girl with his thick shaft firmly planted in her ass right up against the window.

The fleshy meat of Tess' breasts flattened against the cold surface of the glass. Her seductive lashes half closed over her eyes as she turned her head to the side against the window. He began fucking her in deep, long strokes. The sound of his flesh impacting on the smooth, pale skin of her buttocks and hips filled the room.

Tess felt the eyes of untold crowds on her flesh from the buildings before her, seeing her used and abused. Tears ran quietly down her cheeks.

Outside, a few shocked onlookers could see the outline of a shapely woman with dark hair, with her breasts and hands mashed against the window, being pounded from behind. Her hands left imprints on the glass as he tooled her ass without relent. They began to film the debaucherous scene with their smartphones, zooming in on the submissive slut. Lucky for Tess, it was too dark to make out definitive features of her face. Just the outline of her body, and flashes of her skin underneath the lights behind her.

Here I am again, being reduced to a complete whore, she thought to herself while she grimaced under Ian's ass fucking. She wondered why she had chosen this degrading path for her life. Being abused in plain view to the outside world humiliated her like never before. Her ego was completely shattered, shedding aspects of her humanity to become a pure sex object.

12