All Comments on 'The Young Anchorwoman Slut Pt. 04'

by DominantSpirit

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
aziangirlaziangirlalmost 3 years ago

what a great series of stories. wishing i was Tess.

jleetechiejleetechiealmost 3 years ago

Wonderful potential. I would encourage you to not switch categories. Please stick to the bdsm so we can find you. The set up for a coworker and a jealous Julia makes possible some tasty intensity beyond even her experiences so far. A little more reluctance and humiliation and potential exposure would be delicious, also. I suspect you will quickly get a following and your scores will reach H.

aznlookinguyaznlookinguyalmost 3 years ago

I agree with jleetechie. Stick to one category. I only found the story because I check bdsm daily. Reading the first three chapters was becoming repetitive and could not go on much longer. But adding the bdsm element and the coworker ratchets up the tension and highly increases my interest in the story. I hope the coworker or the Master push her limits more and more, making every day at work an adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, the story continues and Tess is outed unfortunately. Now Ian will use her as he sees fit unless there is some agreement among the sadistic group that only Tess is to be used by the group not individuals. The professor is right, that Tess should find psychiatric care soon or she will end up dead at the hands of the group or with someone else. Nice touch that the general manager is in on the sadistic plans. The manager says that the group is no longer allowed at the hotel but we know that they will be using the hotel for more "meetings", don't we. Maybe the manager will be in on some of those "meetings" later on. Tess is in for a world of hurt now.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Let it go...........everywhere

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDominantSpirit@DominantSpirit
I have a penchant for getting inside the mind of a submissive girl who is being dominated by groups of men. I like to develop the arc for her descent from innocence into a completely depraved slut who hungers to be used and abused. The Anchorwoman Slut series is my first foray...