The Young Anchorwoman Slut Pt. 06

Story Info
The beautiful TV personality is tested in public.
4k words
4.66
14.2k
15
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/22/2023
Created 02/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(The characters and events of this story are entirely fictional; products of my imagination which I hope give you pleasure to read. It's about the complete surrender of a once career-minded girl into a depraved and submissive fuck toy. Reader comments and suggestions are always welcome.)

"I didn't raise you to be a slut!," said her father angrily, who stood above her while Tess lay where she was found. She was still in her slave collar, with the ubiquitous word 'Fucktoy' in gaudy silver letters above the pink leather.

Her skin shone under the light, covered in cum and sweat. Her flesh was crisscrossed with the red streaks of a whip. They covered her hips, her torso. One welt lay across her left tit, interrupted by a puffy areola and her pink erect nub.

She panted, nearly sobbing, as the aftermath of what felt like an unending series of climaxes had not yet subsided when her father suddenly emerged amongst the crowd of sweaty, nameless men who were fucking her brains out.

"I'm sorry, daddy..." she muttered, as the irony of addressing her real father in the same way as her abusers was not lost on her.

He looked down at his pride and joy, once the apple in his eye, seemingly broken and abused. Used and violated. Dignity shredded beyond repair. What bothered him most was the fact that she was willing, and practically begged them to abuse her even more.

The heavy silence was interrupted by the jingling of his belt buckle, and Tess looked on with shock as her father began to loosen his pants. His cock came into view above her, rock hard and ready. Before Tess could mutter her protest, he gripped her spread thighs to gain access to her well-used pussy and positioned himself at her entrance.

Tess sat up in her bed, back in the darkness of her bedroom and away from the surreal nightmare. She felt the familiar slickness between her legs, and a feeling of dread overtook her body even in its aroused state.

'How could this happen,' she asked herself. Shame and arousal had become intertwined in her subconscious, having been conditioned in countless hours of gang fucking and humiliation that pushed her psyche to places she never could have imagined.

Her hunger to be dominated is beginning to alter the very fabric of her subconscious, she realized. The term 'personality erosion' came to mind as her self-worth was wholly determined by those who abused her.

Tess was afraid that who she was before; a rising career woman with dreams of one day raising a family, would become nothing but a hollow facade hiding the very willing sex slave for sadistic men.

'It just feels so good,' she thought, as she rubbed her clit under her panties. It wasn't that she harboured any fantasy to be fucked by her father. It was the shame and humiliation of being discovered by him and how it would shatter his world. And to be used by him just like all of her other 'daddys' would be the ultimate act of shame. It would be the lowest of the low, and irrevocably change their relationship forever.

"Oh god...daddy, please don't...." she pleaded to his looming figure in her mind, but her body revelled in the shame. Her hips rose from the bed, as she furiously diddled her clit with one hand, while the other jammed its fingers into her young snatch.

"Cum inside me, daddy," she heard herself say, as if parts of her are disassociating itself from each other. Waves of pleasure wracked her lithe body, her tits jiggled as her legs jerked rhythmically as she came. Her body relaxed as she settled into her post-orgasmic state. She wore nothing but a pair of panties when she slept, and they were still hanging on her ankle.

'What is happening to me?' she asked herself in dismay. Self-loathing washed over her at the realization that she had fantasized about being dominated and fucked by her own father.

The heavier the shame, the harder she came. It was a vicious cycle of her new life.

Unable to sleep, Tess turned on her bedside lamp and padded over to her closet. Inside lay a costume her master had prepared for her next episode of her sexual servitude.

It was the white and blue ensemble worn by Japanese schoolgirls that is iconic in hentai or JAV; a white blouse with a blue collar combined with a navy blue skirt with white stripes and matching knee socks. Except the white fabric of her blouse is sheer, and is cropped not far below where her nipples would be and would show a generous amount of her boobs from underneath. The skirt was impossibly short, no doubt to showcase the V of the thin pink panties which the master had also provided.

They are fetishizing her as a little asian sex doll, no doubt to enact their fantasies of molesting an innocent teen. After all, at 24 Tess could pass for high school girl - and she gets carded often at the bar.

She felt like a barbie doll for these men, except they get to dress her and fuck her however they pleased. The thought of her body being used so purposefully made her love and hate it in equal measure.

It wasn't long before she was called on again, with a night planned as usual after a broadcast which more often than not included a quick fuck session inside of Ian's office. Tess had begun to set aside 45 minutes of her prep so that Ian and the station president could have their way with her before she went on air. They've been fucking her in every possible position in Ian's office - on his desk, on his couch, on the floor. Her clothes would be discarded casually while they had their way with her, treating her like their plaything and it was all she could do to switch from being a submissive fucktoy to consummate professional at the drop of a hat.

"Good evening, I'm Tess Tong with the evening news," she would say, before the station president inserted his thick 6" cock down her throat. He would always get a kick out of that.

And he would ask her to do her signoff, while him and Ian would blow their thick loads of cum onto the pale skin of her cheeks while she kneeled under them.

On almost a nightly basis, Tess still had their cum leaking out of her holes while she was on live TV. They pumped it so deep in her that she wasn't able to expel it during a quick shower before she went to makeup. But after a while, she simply got used to it like everything else that came with being a slave for multiple men.

She said her goodbyes to the staff after the broadcast. Ian had a glint in his eye when they passed each other in the hallway, and told her to enjoy herself after work. Of course, he knew what was in store for her. Little did she know that he won't be joining in the festivities that evening.

The master picked her up in the big SUV as always, across the street from the station. Dressed in a new overcoat purchased for her, Tess was already prepped and lubed for the evening with her full schoolgirl uniform underneath. As she got into the car, she tied her hair into two low ponytails that went down the back so as to complete the look in her submission to their scheme to make her look like a teenage slut.

Her master turned around from the front passenger seat to admire Tess, as she opened her overcoat to reveal her slutty look for the evening. Her nipples were already hard under the sheer fabric of the top.

"That's a good girl. You know your role for tonight, and we've got a special location for you."

She looked at her master square in the eyes, her pulse quickening under his gaze. The feeling of submission began to take over her mind, body and soul.

"Yes master. I'm ready to be fucked and used. Make me the little fuck toy that I am," she purred. Debasing herself was like her mental cue to get in character. That was their signal that she has 'switched on.'

Her face still gets flushed, hearing her own voice speak of her own self that way. But it thrilled her every time. The men were already admiring her lithe frame underneath the garish schoolgirl uniform. Their hands went under the sheer top easily, cupping her perky, supple tits. Her flimsy pleated skirt was flipped up to reveal the sheer white panties underneath.

The fabric of her delicate panties bulged as the knuckles of a man's thick hand worked her pussy mound generously.

A loan moan escaped the young girl's lips, and two fingers reached into her mouth so that her tongue would twist and caress them as if pleasuring the sensitive hood of a cockhead. Her responses were now automatic, designed solely for serving men.

These men were different from the ones who rode with her the last time they picked her up. They're always different, as if they drew numbers to be able to unwrap her and 'taste' her from the very beginning. She didn't mind. She rather liked offering herself to strangers under the master's direction, eager for his approval.

They pulled up to the curb of an adult video store, and as the vehicle came to a stop, Tess was already approaching her first orgasm of the night as she was leaned over one side sucking the cock of one man, while the other had her leg up in the air and had two fingers rubbing her clit furiously. Of course, they stopped before she could hit her climax and she let out a big sigh.

At the master's cue, a latex hood was handed to her. It dawned on her it was meant to hide her face from public view.

It was borderline dangerous for Tess, and her heart began to race when she knew she was about to be exposed to the general public with nothing but a mask to keep her from ruining her career and personal life.

"Tess, tonight's a big test. We want to see if you could handle the pressure. We're going to let the people who walk into this shop use you - with conditions. They won't be allowed to cum on you in any way, as they won't be tested like our men. But they'll be allowed to touch you, and do things to you that won't involve bodily fluids."

"Yes, master..." she replied meekly.

"Just like in our usual gangbangs, your safe word will halt all proceedings. You always get the final say. Even while you're in deep, being the best fuck toy and gangbang slut we've ever had, you get to stop everything at any time," said the master, being sure to sprinkle in some praise to encourage the young girl while she slowly processed her decision.

But deep down, she knew she'd be reluctant to stop when she's seconds away from a white hot orgasm. She'd be reluctant to stop one of the daddies while he's making one of her orifices gape for everyone to see. Even when she was on the verge of passing out while being choked by her collar, she would always see it through as she lost all control of her body.

And that was what she craved the most. Deep down, she knew she wanted to be pushed to a new limit. To sink so low in utter humiliation, which paradoxically felt like a high for her.

Without a word, she slipped the latex hood over her head. The men beside her helped pull her ponytails through the two openings on either side. It was zipped up firmly behind her head, and the master smiled his approval.

The eye openings were large enough to show off her brows and studio makeup, and it had a large opening for her luscious full lips as well. Otherwise it hid most of her features to an extent that strangers might see a resemblance between this schoolgirl whore and a local on air personality if they actively looked for it, but could never be absolutely sure.

Her hands shook while they opened the door of the vehicle. This time, the men made her leave her jacket behind. She stepped onto the pavement with her schoolgirl loafers and kneesocks. Her perky tits jiggled under the sheer fabric of her cropped top, nipples already hard from the night breeze. The thin neck tie was a ridiculous attempt at decorum, hanging loosely under her pink slave collar and over her chest. Her microskirt flapped in the breeze, doing nothing to cover the delicate white panties wrapped around her deliciously toned ass.

A hush fell over the lineup of men waiting to enter the store, shocked and in disbelief at the vision of a young woman dressed so innocently and whorishly at the same time being led by a leash. The bright pink 'Fuck Toy' collar was la piece de resistance.

Tess glanced at the shocked faces, but quickly averted her gaze to look straight ahead as the master and his men led her inside.

The shop owner behind the counter was of course privy to the arrangement, but it was the customers who were in for a treat like no other. The master had selected about a dozen of his most intimidating men to act as security, as they led Tess to the centre of the shop that had its aisles cleared away for this special occasion.

Everywhere Tess looked, there was a huge array of toys and paraphernalia that were all about kink. From an assortment of whips, paddles, canes, studded harnesses, to appliances of all shapes, colours and sizes - some as thick as baseball bats - and complemented by the countless faces of women on DVD boxes from floor to ceiling.

This wasn't just a run of the mill sex store or porn shop - it served a distinct clientele that either worshipped or degraded women, depending on how you looked at it.

She glanced at the closest aisle, labeled 'barely legal' and saw smiling faces of young girls being degraded in a variety of ways - cum stains all over their faces, being dp'ed, showing their gaping asses...

It was then that Tess realized she had become a commodity for pleasure - she might as well have her face and body plastered all over the DVD boxes, having her dignity shredded for men's enjoyment.

Maybe she will end up on those DVD covers one day, her face being transplanted from the nightly news to degrading porn covers. That thought made her pussy slick with juices.

Her master surveyed the room, as the shop owner beckoned for the men waiting outside to enter the store. Cellphones were already out as images of Tess under her hood, in her slutty schoolgirl outfit were captured on their screens.

Tess was steadfast, relying on the shield of her hood.

"Boys, do we have a treat for you tonight. This little fuck toy here loves being used, by a bunch of strangers."

The master smiled, as he surveyed the gawking faces. Some were smiling, but many were still trying to wrap their minds around how a seemingly young girl was offering herself to them.

"By day, she's a serious career girl with big ambitions - until we got our hands on her. By night, she's now a raging gangbang slut who just can't get enough. Believe me, she's taken on dozens of us. We've stretched her every hole, choked her until she nearly passed out and used her like a cum dump. And still, she keeps coming back for more."

The lurid details were meant to humiliate Tess as much as possible, as her ears grew red and her face was flushed behind her hood. Being spoken about in this way in front of a bunch of strangers, like she was some kind of sexual deviant, it shamed her deeply. But it was also a rush like no other.

'Wow, I really am such a whore...' Tess thought to herself.

"So tonight, we'd like to spice things up. She'd love for you to join in on the fun. But there will be no cumming on her. You can't kiss her, or use your tongue on her anywhere. You're not allowed to put your fingers inside of her, but you may penetrate her with the range of toys your generous shop owner here has provided us."

"Anyone who breaks these rules will be promptly removed by one of our guys. So don't spoil it for yourself."

The roughly two dozen customers nodded their approval, some still processing this sudden windfall of a fantasy in the flesh. They had their eyes glued to the 24-year-old Tess, her fair asian complexion developing goosebumps at the thought of being used by a perverted assortment of random strangers.

Disinfectant wipes were handed out to every participant, who were instructed to be thorough with their hand hygiene before they were allowed to manhandle the prize.

Her heart raced, and her skin formed goosebumps at the thought of being offered to a bunch of people at a porn shop who came in off the street. She locked eyes with her master, and she realized that she was about to degrade herself in the filthiest of circumstances as an act of devotion to him.

Without warning, one of the daddies took Tess's arms and restrained them behind her back by crossing his powerful forearms underneath her biceps. It made her jut out her chest. Her hands were conveniently resting on his crotch area, and she automatically began to massage his member as he walked her over to the center mass of the crowd of customers.

Their hands immediately began to fondle her body, covering her smooth skin with calloused and rough fingers. The daddy kicked her legs apart, so they could have a closer look at her snatch barely covered by the skirt and sheer white panties.

The young girl went rigid, even though she was never shy of offering herself to strangers in the past. They were however vetted, and part of the master's inner circle. These were just random pervs on the wrong side of town - men she wouldn't even give a second look if she passed by them at a construction site.

More men were rubbing themselves through their pants, while the daddies kept a strict eye over them. They were protecting Tess, as well as themselves.

One of them was skating near the limit of the arrangement, as his thick fingers began to rub Tess's clit over her panties. Though apprehensive at first, she began to respond to his molesting fingers while her daddies kept watch. Luckily the man knew going any further would risk this very special opportunity, and merely kept rubbing her clit while her legs began to sway under her.

A multitude of hands were now fondling her, as the daddy restraining her made her walk through the crowd of perverts as they cupped her tits, smacked her asscheeks or copped a quick feel of her snatch.

"I didn't raise you to be a whore!" her father's words echoed inside her head. Even though it was from a dream, she felt deeply ashamed because the words were true. She felt worse when she knew she chose to do this, and though she was still unsure of the situation, her pulse was racing from the thrill of the danger.

She was being offered to everybody in the room, so that every man had a chance to fondle her in her flimsy schoolgirl outfit. Despite her quiet reluctance, her dainty white panties were soaked through and the men knew it.

As if to emphasize that fact, her daddy made her kneel on the floor of the shop. Holding her leash, he led her back through the throng of men while she crawled on her hands and knees. It made her ass available, and they left red fingerprints on her pale skin as they fondled and spanked her cheeks. Emboldened by someone who had rubbed her clit earlier, multiple hands sought access to her snatch on top of her panties. The sensation of having so many fingers trying to rub her womanhood was overwhelming, as the man holding her leash made agonizingly slow progress through the gauntlet.

Her perky tits were made fuller by gravity, and more hands enjoyed their fullness while devoting special attention to her sensitive nipples. They were squeezed, pinched and pulled.

"Tess, tell them what you are," commanded the master.

She paused... while looking up at the variety of strangers above her while they continued to molest and fondle her body. It felt as though her dirty little secrets were being brought out into the open after being hidden behind closed doors of the secret, perverted society.

She breathed in, steeling herself.

"I'm the master's dirty little fuck toy. I'm...a slave slut. I'm here to serve him and all my daddies."

"You sure are a dirty little fuck toy," one of the customers chimed in.

"You look like my niece. I've always wanted to fuck her brains out."

"I bet you've fucked all these guys, and swallowed them all," said another, referring to the master's entourage.

12