The Young Anchorwoman Slut Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I have. I'm a cum dump for all of them. I'll swallow it all, or let them pump it deep into my holes," replied Tess.

The men's eyes lit up at her direct response.

She loved whipping them up into a frenzy, as most of the customers were already rubbing their cocks through their pants. She wishes she could crawl over and take them each into her mouth so they could throat gag her into submission.

But another part of Tess hated herself for being such a raging slut. It's like she has completely lost her self-control, with absolutely no willpower to put a stop to her self-degradation and the abuse. What was she doing, dressed like she was on a porn set while kneeling on the floor of a dirty sex shop in the wrong side of town? A year ago, this would have been unimaginable. The self-loathing was chewing her up inside.

There was hardly any time for her to process her moral ambiguity, however, as she felt the familiar tug of her leash back towards the Master and his tall hispanic henchman, Fernando.

He was already slowly stroking his rigid pole of a cock, the brutal tool present at every one of her gangbangs. It stretched all of her orifices to their limit, making her cry out in pain and pleasure. His brutal penetration and athleticism have always tested her tolerance. She was intimidated by the sight of him, no matter how many times he has used her.

The master made a motion with his head, indicating she was to begin sucking him. Tess followed his unspoken command without a word, and hungrily took him into her wet mouth. She expertly rubbed the cockhead of his shaft with one hand, while making a show of wrapping her lips around his scrotum and then going up the underside of his shaft with her delicate tongue.

The customers looked on with mouths slightly open, as the young girl's ass was facing them. The master flipped her skirt up over her waist, exposing her panty covered mound. He slowly pulled aside the flimsy white fabric to expose her slit. And with gentle fingers, begin to spread her labia so they could see the pink inside of her snatch.

"Gentlemen, she's all yours to enjoy. And remember, toys only. I hope you guys make her squirt until she collapses," said the master with a twinkle in his eyes.

Even though she was busy working Fernando's cock, Tess was filled with apprehension as the master just offered up her holes on a platter to a bunch of pornshop perverts. Her anxiety was accentuated by the fact that she could not see what they were about to do, as she obediently deepthroated Fernando's thick member.

Chapter to be continued...

(What do you think will happen next? Email me to submit your ideas)

12