The Young Anchorwoman Slut Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Only for him to suddenly slip his fat knob straight into her asshole and thrust his shaft to the hilt inside the young girl.

"Uuuunnnnhhhhhh!" she moaned deeply, a reaction to both the pain and the familiar tinge of pleasure from having her ass filled so quickly.

He began a brutal piston motion of fucking the 5'4 girl against the fender of her own car as she obediently held her ass cheeks apart for him. The men whooped and cheered as he drilled her balls deep, with the sound of slapping flesh reverberating around the deserted parkade. Her nipples rubbed against the smooth metal of her hood, and her thighs rammed against the fender in time with his thrusts.

Her small compact car swayed from the pounding as the six-foot, heavyset man covered in tattoos laid into the 5'4 Asian girl. He grabbed a fistful of her professionally prepared hair, jerking her beautiful and anguished face upward while he abused her anal passageway.

"Tell me how you like it, you fucking whore."

Tess's mind was in direct conflict with her body. This was the first time she wasn't completely willing to have her body used by a pack of hungry men. But she knew she was powerless to stop them, and what's more is that her body was already betraying her. She knew that the end result will be entirely predictable.

She'll be reduced to a wreck with her holes stretched and her face covered in cum, then discarded like a piece of trash despite being a successful career woman. Her dignity would be in tatters, with the onset of crushing remorse the next day. It was the vicious cycle of her addiction, and despite the fact that she was coerced into her current plight, tonight wouldn't be any different.

"I...like to be gangbanged," she said meekly.

"What did you say? I didn't hear you," said the man as he kept drilling her ass.

"I like to be gangbanged...to have all my holes used," she uttered hesitantly, slightly breathless from the constant drilling of her ass. "I like to be used as a fuck toy. I'm...a cum dump for my master and his men, and... I want to be a good little slut slave."

Tess didn't know what came over her, but her acts of self-degradation was seemingly an auto-response to being used roughly during acts of sexual violence.

The men cheered, now realizing that despite coercing this young girl in the beginning, they've activated the insatiable slut tendencies in her.

He pounded her until his legs ached, and her back burned from trying to ease the tension on her scalp. He shoved her face into the hood of her car as he pulled out of her orifice, so her forehead bumped the metal with an audible thud. Tess panted from the exertion, her eyes unfocused while she looked over her shoulder as the next man stepped up from behind the globes of her toned ass.

"What a tight little body. Good that you're not wasting it on some rich pretty boy."

"Sharing is caring. A willing slut like her should be enjoyed"

"People will never believe us. Tessa Tong the girl from the evening news, letting us drill her all night long on the hood of her car. She'll probably swallow all of us too."

Tess nodded ever so slightly, as she was entering her subspace.

'It's the only way this will ever make sense...to submit to their will. Permissiveness is pleasure, or else I will go insane.' From that point forward in the evening, Tess's mind blocked out all traces of her normal life to make space for all the abuse they're about to give her mind, body and soul.

And for the next hour, each of the eight men took turns on her two orifices while she lay on the hood of her car. A creamy discharge began to leak out of her pussy; a mixture of their precum and her juices. Her ass was the crowd favourite, as each man savoured the permissive access of the young news presenter's orifice. They gave her no quarter, and used every inch of her anal cavity they could penetrate with their cocks. They savoured the little squeaks of pain mixed with pleasure that came from the young girl whenever they impaled her balls deep. By the end of the eighth man's pounding her asshole was easily gaping an inch and a half wide and staying open under the glare of the overhead lights.

One man pulled the thong, damp with sweat, over her gaping asshole for the sake of twisted irony. The group laughed as the flimsy fabric seemingly looked like a single thread over the cavernous hole; like a lonely suspension bridge dangling over a wide valley.

Tess simply closed her eyes at their derisive laughter, while she lay on the hood on her stomach. One of the men put his face next to her gaping orifice, and feigned an echo. Another stepped up, and spat wetly into her gaping hole. She felt the impact of the liquid in her insides. The men then decided to do it one by one, until their spittle began leaking back out of the young girl. She felt her cheeks flush with shame, and began to cry softly at their pointed humiliation of her already abused body.

They slapped her ass cheeks, and remarked on the suppleness of her flesh as it shook lightly after each stroke of their palms. They toyed with her freshly-fucked holes with their greasy fingers, sometimes eliciting a moan from the young girl. She tried to recoil when one man crudely tried to jam as many fingers into her cunt as he could.

Tess remembered the words of her gynecologist, and hoped there wasn't too much damage being done to her internally.

They then pulled her off the hood of her car, and with chains they pulled from their van, they secured her wrists above her head by tying the chains to something in the ceiling of the parkade.

They then took turn sandwiching her in a standing DP, with her legs pulled off the ground and held aloft by the man fucking her pussy from the front while the one behind drilled her ass.

The man in front kissed her possessively even though she tried to turn her beautiful face away. Up until that point, only the master kissed her. But these men were not under the Master's orders, and they did as they wished. She was hopelessly trapped, and she felt her soul being crushed with each passing minute. This was not a willing surrender of her body to her Master and his men. This was not submissiveness. She was simply trying to survive the ordeal.

Their combined juices from the standing DP dripped under her orifices, spotting the ground below Tess. She sweated under the exertion, as she was sandwiched by the combined heat of pairs of men giving her holes a pounding. Tears flowed down her cheeks, as the soul of the young girl felt crushed and violated as they took their turns on her.

With her wrists hanging from chains above her head, they let her teeter on her high heels after they had their fun with the standing double penetration. She felt like a piece of meat hanging from a hook in a butcher's shop, juices dripping from between her legs. They grabbed fistfuls of her tits and ass cheeks, and smacked them for good measure.

The boss of the crew roughly grabbed her raven locks and jerked her head back. He spoke in a low menacing voice next to Tess's ear:

"Having fun yet, you filthy whore?"

Tess could only let out a sigh in response. Her orifices were throbbing from the constant fucking she received.

"Let's use that pretty little face of hers. We haven't fucked her throat yet," suggested one of the men.

She was then made to kneel on the ground after they released her from being bound overhead. After double penetrating her and eliciting no protest, they felt confident that Tess wouldn't bite down on their members if she was put in a position to have her face fucked by all present.

"Now do what you do best, slut. We know this is just a typical Friday night for you, bitch. Ski pole these cocks."

'Again, he's right. I'm no stranger to this,' she lamented to herself. The news presenter turned seasoned gangbang slut worked the circle of cocks like a hungry pornstar in her prime, taking the time to glide her luscious full lips back and forth on each shaft before sliding her sultry face all the way to the base while teasing the top of their ballsacks with the tip of her tongue.

She would rotate her hands and her face so she'd be servicing three cocks simultaneously every way she turned, and she was encouraged by the sighs of appreciation of each man as she worked hard to satisfy every one of her tormentors.

'The sooner they pop, the sooner they'll leave me alone' she reasoned.

"What a pro. Just look at her skills."

"I always thought she looked like she's 16 on TV. So innocent. But she's actually a nasty little slut."

"Suck my balls, fuck toy. I want you to really get in there."

Tess obediently lifted the shaft of the man she was sucking, and expertly took his scrotum into her mouth. She flicked her tongue at his taint as well, with the strong musky smell of his day-old sweat invading her nose. She held her breath while she expertly used her full lips to take in his nuts one at a time, and alternating between them. She looked up at the hard-faced goon with her alluring eyes, and made eye contact with him as she continued stroking his thick shaft while taking his balls in her mouth.

"What a great cocksucker, she's gonna make me pop."

The other men laughed at him, and he was roughly pushed aside by another.

"Now do the same for me."

Tess began giving him the same treatment. She was good at what she does, and she knew it. She felt their legs began to tremble as she worked her way around the circle, until a mixture of her spit and their precum stained her cheeks. A few of them smacked her delicate features with their cocks, which made wet slapping noises on her face with the cocks being heavy with blood.

She loathed them for making her do this. But slave instincts have already been hard wired deep inside the young woman, and she was in her element even though it was essentially a coerced gangbang.

Someone had the idea to splay out a moving blanket, as one man slid under her to signal her that she should straddle his cock in a reverse cowgirl. She swing a leg over him without missing a beat while she had a cock down her throat.

The man under her pulled her toned legs up and spread them so his cock would be her only point of contact with the ground. He slowly lowered her until his cock slid up her semi-gaping asshole. Someone pushed her back as she briefly stumbled until her arms found purchase on the moving blanket behind her torso.

She looked up with the pleading doe eyes again at the half-dozen men holding their fat cocks above her. Her jaw felt empty, as she sucked on her lower lip. She let some of the precum and spit she had sloshing around in her mouth drip onto her chin, only to slurp it back up.

That's when Tess realized that her mouth has already been conditioned to be constantly doing a back-and-forth sucking motion even when it's empty.

'That's how much of a slut I've become... I'm so used to sucking cocks that my mouth is doing it on its own," she thought with amazement, with heavy pangs of shame.

'What have I become...?'

The men took the motions of her lips as a signal, as three of them stepped up and shoved their cocks heads against her full lips. She tried to open her jaw as wide as she could, so that she could fit them all but only two of them barely jammed past her lips.

"God, you're such a fucking whore. Look at you; can't go for a minute without having a cock in your mouth. Who knew you're such a raging slut, after watching you on the news every night. Thought you were a tight little Asian princess."

"Oh she's tight all right. After fucking her ass this long, she's still feeling nice," said the man underneath Tess with his thick rod impaling her.

She simply looked at them with her doe eyes while they continued to jam their cockmeat into her mouth, as she had no response to their degradation.

The man under her lifted her up from under her knees and began to work her slight frame up and down, and the 110 lbs girl began to slide up and down while impaled on his thick shaft. Tess moaned audibly each time she descended the last inch until his nuts made contact with folds of her pussy, stretching her insides. It wasn't quite as brutal as her Master's best henchman, Fernando. But it was close.

They then took turns on her face, one by one, so they could firmly plant themselves deep into her throat. They particularly enjoyed pinching her nose while they blocked off her airway with their cocks. She would struggle feebly from the asphyxiation, but their strong arms held her down as she barely stayed conscious.

Meanwhile, they slapped her perky tits and abused her sensitive pink nipples. Her fishnet bodysuit was pretty torn up by this point, as the men waiting for a turn on one of her holes satisfied themselves by sliding their cocks through holes in the mesh fabric while they waited.

The boss of the group always went first on one of her holes, as they alternated between positions for the helpless young woman on the moving blanket. She was a ragdoll to their perverted whims. They then flipped her over so that her ass was in the air while her cheek pressed against the rough blanket on the ground. They proceeded to take turns on her holes from behind, while another man stood with one industrial boot on the side of her head.

Her body shook from their pounding as they alternated between her pussy and ass at their leisure, while she felt the cold and unrelenting boot against her pretty face. They marveled at how her holes were both agape, with a white mixture of fluids seeping out of each orifice when the men alternated on the helpless young girl. But she never lost her tightness; her vaginal walls caressed their thick shafts like wet velvet, distending slightly as it was pulled along by the various cocks pistoning in and out of her. Her asshole would gape for about 10 seconds, winking at the men, then gradually close until the next men slid his bulbous cockhead through the opening.

"Looks like your body is built for this," said the man with his boot pressing her head.

Tess peered up at his tormenter despite her head being restrained, with a look of fear and disdain in her eyes.

'I hate them. I hate them for doing this to me. I've never been abused like this,' she thought but held her silence while one man dismounted behind her and another took his place. He adjusted her legs so that her ass was higher up for the angle of his cock. He stepped up with both his boots on either side of her toned thighs, and began pounding her like cattle in heat.

"Oh god! Unnnhhhh, you're wrecking my ass. Oh god, Daddy," she exclaimed in dismay.

It had the opposite effect, as it only spurred him on even more. The boot lifted off her head, and a rough grip grabbed a fistful of her raven locks by her scalp and lifted her head off the musty-smelling blanket.

"You're gonna take it, slut. And you're gonna like it," said the man inches from her face. Tess had a tormented look in her eyes, as he began smacking her across both her cheeks while her body still shook from the pounding from behind. He spat on her face, before shoving her head back down onto the blanket.

It led others to do the same, as they tag-teamed her until her asshole gaped wider than ever that evening. Trails of precum and spit were leaking out of her, trailing into her pussy. Tess's insides were getting incredibly sore from their incessant drilling, the mark of what would normally be a satisfying gangbang for her. But tonight was different. Tonight, she truly felt violated.

The man behind her was soon spent, and they then put her in a piledriver with her neck on the unforgiving concrete underneath the blanket, her ass resting on the grill of her car, as they took turns pounding her slight frame into the ground while she's upside down.

'My body no longer belongs to me,' Tess reflected in her moment of tired anguish. Her ass felt the features of the front bumper of her car, as they used the vehicle for support. The men delighted in the knowledge that they were using her own vehicle as a prop to gang fuck her; yet another bruise on her dignity, out of many.

As if adding further insult to injury, someone stuck their meaty fingers into her pink snatch while she was getting her ass drilled. He hooked his fingers once inside the moist orifice, and began to massage the young girl's G-spot.

"Let's see if this little whore likes to squirt," he said while looking down at Tess, whose face was upside down from her position.

It's as if they know her weakness, because Tess's body came alive again under the onslaught on her G-spot.

'Oh my god, I don't want to cum. Not like this. Not with these men... Oh god, oh god, I can't help it!' Tess thought with panic, as she resisted the urge. It's a usually beautiful ritual with her Master, where she sought his permission before cumming her brains out during a gangbang as a sign of obedience and submission. Tess was now fighting against her urge with her attackers.

"Come on slut, I know you want this. I'm gonna make you cum like the raging whore that you are. Do what you do best."

"Noooo, please stop. Noooo, let me go..." But her feeble protests fell on deaf ears.

Tess didn't want to give in, but her body always wins over. With a cock still drilling downwards into her ass, the fat fingers digging into her G-spot, surrounded by the crew of rough men she's never met before, the young news anchor had never felt so vulnerable in her life.

In this long night of fear, loathing and ultimate surrender, Tess completely let go and came with abandon. She squirted so hard that the stream of discharge from the slight-framed girl impacted the man standing square to her upside down body. They laughed as he tried to jump out of the way.

"Unnnnhhhhhhhhhhhh! Oh god! Unnnnhhhhhh!" Tess exclaimed after each geyser of squirt shot out of her. Her legs jerked back and forth, closing and opening, against the hands of the man holding her down while he kept fucking her ass. The man with his hand inside her snatch felt her pussy squeeze his hand like a vise.

Jet after jet of her juices came out of her until it began to peter out, with the last streams landing on her own face and upside down body. The man fucking her ass, with complementary timing, pulled out of her gaping asshole and began to shoot a messy cumshot down into Tess's gaping hole, over her pussy and directed streams of his pearly white cum onto her face.

The young girl panted, with vacant eyes, while the man streamed cum down onto her. She reminded herself with dread that none of these men had been vetted as was customary at each of her gangbangs. But here, she was in a parking lot being covered by their salty discharge. A generous amount landed in her mouth, which she tried to spit back out over her chin.

A rough hand came down on her face quickly, giving her a generous slap across her cheek. She got the hint, and using her tongue, lapped up the cum from her chin and swallowed it without protest.

The man and Tess both moaned audibly while he finished shooting his cum load all over her. He stepped off, and without him holding her legs, she simply fell over sideways off the bumper of her car and lay prone on her side.

'Who knows what sort of STI's these criminals might be carrying,' she thought to herself, with the taste of his cum on her tongue. She imagined it was radioactive, and it had made its way down into her belly. It was in her womb. It was in her ass.

'I'm ruined...' she thought with deep sadness, and she began to sob quietly.

At this point, with each man having a done a number on each of her holes, they decided to give her the coup de grace. They pulled the exhausted and battered young girl up so that she sat upright against the front bumper of her car. Her chest and perky tits were still heaving from the most explosive orgasm of her young life, as two or three at a time, the crew of men jerked their cocks to finish over the young woman.