The Young Anchorwoman Slut Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tess's head fell back in resignation against the hood, her hair splayed out on her grill, she looked up at the underside of the cocks about to unload on her. If someone had walked into the parking lot in that moment, they would have witnessed a semi-circle of bare-assed men surrounding a disheveled young woman sitting in front of her car in surrender.

The nutsack on two of the men began to tense as her vision became splotched by drops of cum flinging towards her eyes. One after another, or sometimes two at a time, the men unloaded on the helpless and disheveled young girl with the look of someone who had reluctantly accepted her fate.

Thick streams of white cum landed across her cheeks, her chin and her splayed out hair. A man stepped up so that his cockhead rested between her eyebrows, and proceeded to push a thick gelatinous load out of his cockslit. His pearly white seed oozed down on either side of her button nose, like molten lava, as she looked dejectedly upwards at her coercers.

Every man thought Tess had the face of an actress, and that her god-given beauty was wasted as they painted her face with eight loads of jizz. One of her eyes was plastered with an errant shot of cum, rendering her long seductive lashes heavy and sticky with warm white goo.

They made her open her mouth wide, showing her perfect teeth, as they shot streams of their seed straight onto her tongue or on the roof her mouth. She at first hesitated, trying to find a way to spit it back out. But they slapped her cum covered face heavily until she swallowed it all, and made a show of opening her jaw to show that it had all gone down her gullet.

A generous amount had dripped onto her chest, and showered her tits, like droplets of rain against a window. Except the drips stayed where they were on her creamy skin.

Tess imagined that their seed, untested, carried a smorgasboard of disease and it weighed heavily in her belly. She felt utterly dejected, as she felt the warm manjuice from her tongue all the way down to the pit of her stomach.

The men were cracking open cans of beer at this point, while they admired their handywork. Tess sat still with her back against her car, a tableau of a cum-covered and degraded slut.

The men had just unloaded all their cum on her, but that wasn't the part that bothered Tess. The part that bothered her the most, like the involuntary sucking motion of her mouth even when it was empty of cock, was that she realized she was absentmindedly fingering herself.

'What am I? I don't recognize myself anymore,' she thought to herself in everlasting shame. 'Maybe I'm doing it because it's the only thing I have control over, at this point,' she lamented. Tears streamed down her cheeks, intermingling with the cum on her skin, while she played with her clit in a circular motion.

The men looked on in wonderment.

The boss of the crew, squatted down next to Tess who barely moved. Her eyes followed his gaze, even though her head was too exhausted to move while it rested on her car.

"You haven't had enough yet? I could make some calls. Looks like you could take on a hundred cocks, you hungry little slut," he said leeringly.

"What more could you possible want from me? You've completely ruined me and my body. Just let me go, please. I beg you," she pleaded.

"Oh Tess, I'll never forget this night. Every time I turn on the news, I'll remember how much of a raging slut you are. It's too bad your Master sold you out like a piece of meat. But then again, he paid off a huge debt with your ass."

Tess was simply too exhausted, and emotionally drained to process the full weight of what he said.

"There's just one more thing, you crazy little slut. You missed a spot."

The thickset man grabbed a fistful of her hair by her scalp, and lifted her head off the hood of the car. She winced and moaned, as her hand stopped rubbing her clit for a moment as she tried to relieve the pain from his grasp. He turned over face and upper body around until her face was a couple of inches away from her car's emblem.

There were thick globs of cum covering the raised plastic emblem of her car.

"Suck up that jizz, you cum bucket."

Too tired to resist, and her soul completely crushed at that point, Tess began to lick and suck the white goo off the silver plastic emblem. The men laughed behind her, as they dressed and prepared to leave. She was on all fours at this point, with her gaping asshole and well-used pussy exposed under the overhead lights as they started the van.

"And don't get up until it's all clean, ya little Asian whore! Your real job is to be a cum dump!"

"Thanks for a good time. I'll never forget drilling your tight little ass!"

"See you on the news, Miss Fuck Toy!" With that, the men guffawed and drove away.

Tess absentmindedly kept licking the cum off her car, until the sound of the van's engine faded away. She looked at the front of her car, with spots of cum still visible on the paint finish. She realized she will never look at her car the same again. She will be reminded at how it was used as a prop while they abused her so brutally and treated her like utter garbage. While her daddy made the down payment on it, Tess took care of the financing and all the expenses. It was her pride and joy.

'They ruined this car for me. I never want to see it again,' she said with disgust.

She finally collapsed onto the moving blanket, and laid there while she stared at the ceiling.

'Was this all just a horrible dream? Is this what it feels like to be raped? It feels like they gang fucked my soul' she thought to herself.

In her bid to regain control, Tess began to rub her clit, determined to bring herself to cum on her own terms rather than be forced to do so. She lay there, with globs of cum from the evil crew of men still on her face and littering her tits, and reached back into that dark moment when they were fucking her ass in a piledriver while they made her squirt repeatedly.

'I wanted that to happen. That's why I dressed like I wanted to be gang fucked tonight, showing up at this parking lot. They didn't rape me. I wanted this to happen, because I'm built for this. I could do anything for Master!' she told herself.

"I'm the perfect fuck toy!" she said aloud, to herself in the empty parking lot.

With that, Tess gushed again while she panted. Her perfect tits heaving, while she rested against the front of the car with legs spread. She kept finger fucking herself, as if she could masturbate the pain away. The pleasure will surely block out the memories of abuse, as she tried desperately to cum again and again. It was during this time that a set of headlights in the corner flicked on and bathed her skin in the harsh glare.

Tess did not care at this point, she kept digging her fingers into her pussy as her hips rose off the ground. She needed to do this for herself or else she might simply go insane, even though the vehicle was clearly approaching her

The vehicle began to look familiar to even her tired mind, and four men stepped out as Tess finally let out one last moan before letting her hands drop to her sides. Her legs and hips shivered ever so slightly from the receding waves of her orgasm.

"Hello, my fuck doll. It's your Master."

His low gravelly voice cut through her gloom, but the naked and disheveled girl could only stare back with hard eyes as she squinted in the hard light.

Him and his men approached her, one of them with a soft towel as he began to clean the cum and sweat off her body. The tender touch was a welcome respite from the slapping and rough fondling her skin had endured for the last several hours. Once satisfied, he wrapped the naked girl who was wearing nothing but a ripped fishnet bodysuit and heels into an overcoat. She blinked without comprehension at first, but then it began to sink in.

"You orchestrated this whole thing? Was any of that real?"

"Yes and no, my girl. I wanted to make it seem as real as possible, to see what you are underneath. I had those guys fabricate a story. They actually work for me, and don't worry, they're all clean."

"So I wasn't being sold...?" Tess said, more to convince herself than posing a question. She felt relief wash over her body, as she was comforted with the thought of swallowing all of their cum will not come with irreversible consequences.

"No, far from it. I wanted to see whether you will panic, or whether you could take all the punishment they could give you. You took all of it, and you went even further. I know what you were doing there, right at the end."

"You're the best slave I've ever had," he added

Tess began pounding her closed hands weakly at his granite-like chest. She was beyond furious.

"I thought you betrayed me. Sold me to a bunch of criminals. That hurt the most!" she sobbed, while she feebly kept trying to hit him. But her body was exhausted from the gang fucking, and his reassuring presence took all the fight out of the girl. She simply stopped and melted into his arms.

"The entire time they used me like a trashy whore, I didn't have a safe word. I really needed you. I felt so alone..."

"It's okay Tess. I'm here now. It was all a simulation. We were here the whole time. Now I could see what you're truly made of."

"For what? Are you preparing me for something?" she asked, she spoke into his muscled chest, her voice barely above a whisper.

"To fulfill your true potential as a slave. I will need you to be even more brave than tonight."

Tess simply closed her eyes. She couldn't imagine what that actually means after the ordeal he just put her through.

"Now, my little fuck toy, I've been watching you get gang fucked all night. It's time you take care of us too."

Tess, despite her exhaustion, knew what that meant. She pulled back from their embrace, and slipped the overcoat off her shoulders revealing her creamy white skin. It shown brightly under the overhead lights once again, encased beneath the black mesh of her ripped bodysuit.

Her Master guided her to the front of her car, and she placed her palms on the hood while spreading her toned legs apart. She looked over her shoulder at them, and shifted her hips seductively on her three-inch heels.

She didn't say a word, and none was expected as her Master and his men began to undo their belts.

'Forever and always,' thought Tess.