All Comments on 'The Young Irish Maid'

by CAP811

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Beautiful

True erotica, full of sensuality. Well done. Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent Read

I love this story, the descriptive writing style, the period in which it is set. A great read, hopefully more will come.

TiggerTooTiggerTooover 16 years ago
Loved it!

Thanks so much for the wonderful story. I don't vote on many as they must earn a five. This earned that and then some. Phil

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
The quality of the story is pronounced shit--eeee

That's being kind

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A great work!!!

It is often I come here to read the erotica written by the many members here. But it is truly rare to find such a gem as this story. While I do like the quick wham bam, thank you mama stories that are more prevalent here. This is the kind of story that one would not be surprised to find the name of a classical writer, like Charles Dickens, on. I congratulate the author on a story well written and hope to see more stories in the future.

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 16 years ago
A true gem

A true gem it was and I was just sorry for the sad ending and more so for the bravity of it. Would you consider another story of this period with a lighter happier spirits this time? Thanks much for this read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wow

It's not often one finds something that is both immesurably erotic and insurmountably beautifuly written. Kudos to you for acheiving that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Truly an amazing tale

I agree that this seems to be the work of a famous author such as Dickens (other than the erotica), and I must say that stories of this quality are hard to come by. Amazing Job.

LadyangellLadyangellover 16 years ago
Wow

This was an amazing story, I do not usually add a comment, I just vote.

This was incredible! Please Please please write more of these beautiful words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WONDERFUL

I THINK THIS WAS MY FAVORITE OF ALL THE STORIES I HAVE READ. THANKS FOR SHARING.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
left in tears

wow... that is what I am left feeling.

JPMMURPHYJPMMURPHYover 16 years ago
Excellent!

Excellent! Such talent you have.

darknsteamynightsdarknsteamynightsover 16 years ago
Impressive

Wow, amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Beautiful

Genuinely the most beautifully written piece I have had the pleasure to read on Literotica

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Well written

All consuming story and very well written. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wow

It so rare and lovely to happen upon a story so sexy yet lovingly written. I hope there is more like this! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
obssessive person and yet erotic story...

Amazing story! I'm glad that Siobhán found a fiancee. The story ended well. I guess. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Whoa

I was aroused, plunged into despair, and filled with a sense of the world being right, all at once. Wonderful erotic literature!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wow

Completely Brilliant, no other words could describe it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Gorgeous

Have never commented here, but this is a beautiful piece of writing. The flow is wonderful, and it sets atmosphere for goodness sake. Very rare in erotic fiction, would love to read more from you. Bravo.

KikoriKikorialmost 14 years ago
Takes something special...

...to be able to write that kind of story. Well done. ^_^

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Cherished fantasy realized in style

Found this story with a search on 'maid bloomers spanking' - to say I'm delighted with it hardly seems enough. This is a long-term deep-dark personal fantasy, delivered in delicious detail, with fine characterization and superb writing. I could almost feel Siobhán's derriere writhing under my hand!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Simply wounderful!

A lovely, touching story.

Realistic, well written and wonderfully told.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

good story i'm crying

pheobecharmedpheobecharmedabout 11 years ago

i am also crying one of the best stories i've read in a while

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Masterful

Both story telling and writing style are superb. You've managed the Victorian style well, a departure from your usual. You also didn't fall into the standard cliches; the maid didn't fall in love with the master, she didn't escalate their relationship, she was never a slutty submissive. Very believable, altogether. Yes, TB was a fatal disease within human memory. I have read only a few of your stories but they have all been top notch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love Story

I am an older man living in Kansas, though born and raised in Ireland. Your story brought me great pleasure because although it has delicious spanking in it, it is truly about life and love. God bless you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sweet atory, not too much sex

Good writer, but not too hwavy on the non consent

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A glittering jewel

Certainly one of the finest short stories on Lit. CAP811 has some serious chops to write at this high level. Hope he is still active.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I dont know what to say

What can i say? Brought tears to my eyes. Such a beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Rarely take the time ...

But had to say thanks .. this was lovely

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Grateful I ran across this delightful and rare story which brought tears to my eyes! Thank you Cap811 for making my day

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just a small point. There is no Thanksgiving in England. Why would there be?

So no Victorian (or modern day) English gentleman would say something happened “just after thanksgiving” - we don’t know when thanksgiving is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just brilliant! This is the first Lit story that has ever brought me to tears. I'm amazed that anyone can convey such deep emotions within only 3 Lit pages - Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thank you for sharing this fine piece of work. Searching for the act of worshipping female buttocks, this gem turned up. It is a reflection of those times, superb dialogues and crystal clear depictions. One can sav savour scenes of dark winter nights, snowed in, the hearth exuding warmth, the air laden with smoke and the smell of a woman.

It is but a realistic tale, of a man and his maid(s). He departs this Earth and leaves behind some happiness. He appears to have been forgiven and can now rest in peace.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous