The Young Lawyers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vickie said, "our turn." She wrapped her legs more tightly around me. I changed my angle to make sure every stroke hit her most sensitive spot. We kissed fiercely. Vickie dug her fingers into my back. I about to come. Thankfully, just before I did, Vickie yelled "Yes. Oh yes. OH GOD!"

We kissed for a time after we both came, oblivious to anything around us. As my pulse and breathing slowed, I became aware of a new sound. Vickie softly said, Oh god!" I rolled off her onto my back and looked up. There was an opening where I expected to see a ceiling. People were gathered around the opening, looking down at us and clapping.

A couple hours later, Vickie and I were in bed in her apartment. "I know this is going to sound perverted," Vickie said, "but tonight was a great time. I enjoyed being nude with other people. Knowing a bunch of strangers watched us fuck is incredibly hot. I want to do that again. I'm terrible, right?"

"No," I said. "You are perfect. I had a great time too. I agree, we need to do that again." We kissed some more and feel asleep in each other's arms.

Vickie came into my office the following Wednesday morning. She closed the door before saying "Brad Teller just called. He wants to know if we could meet him at his office at 2:30 tomorrow."

"Do you want to?" I asked.

"Yeah," Vickie said. "I'm curious what he wants to meet about."

Although we spent every night together, Vickie drove to work while I took the bus. We didn't want people at the Firm seeing us come to work or leave together. That Thursday, I got on the bus outside the office and rode about a mile while Vickie followed. When I got off the bus, I got into Vickie's car, and she drove us to Brad Teller's office.

Teller's office was in a new looking, one level building on the north side of town not that far from the club. Teller met us in his waiting room and led us to a conference room. "I'll get right to the point," he said. "We have more work than three lawyers can handle. We're turning good work away. It has also adversely affected our qualities of life. The whole office has discussed it. We'd like both of you to come to work here as soon as possible. I have a pretty good idea what Thomas is paying you. I'll equal that and you'll have better working conditions."

I started a non-committal "well" and Teller cut me off. "I know the silk-stocking boys downtown think we're sleaze. We're not. Yes, we represent some strip clubs and other purveyors of adult entertainment. They're good paying clients and they're entitled to counsel. We also represent the Dispatches (the city's newspaper) and the Plain Speaker (the newspaper in one of the state's two other major cities) on First Amendment and public records matters. We do elections cases. We have a lot of sophisticated, exciting work that affects people besides just our clients."

Teller paused; I think to give us time to say "yes." When we didn't immediately, he seemed somewhat frustrated. He said a bit more pointedly, "Look, I know the two of you are lovers. I think that's great. We think intimate relationships strengthen our teamwork. You know that Stacey and I are a couple. So are our other two lawyers. You also know what is going to happen when Thomas finds out you are a couple. Vickie will be out on that gorgeous ass of hers." Teller paused again, then said, "I'm going to leave the room. Lauren and Ron, our other two lawyers, will talk with you. Ask them anything."

A moment later, a woman and man about our ages came into the room. Lauren Sells was blonde and about Vickie's height but with a more muscular build and larger breasts. She had a friendly face with a smile that would light up a decent-sized city. Ron Ford was an inch or two shorter than me and, I'd guess, twenty pounds lighter. He had short, dark hair; a square law; and looked extremely fit. They introduced themselves and told us a little about their backgrounds so, as Lauren put it, "you have a sense of our biases and prejudices."

Lauren had been a gymnast at one of the mid-major universities in our state and went to one of the very prestigious law schools in New England, where she did very well. She had clerked for a judge on the federal court of appeals which covered our state. A resume like that would take most people to New York or Washington. She explained that "Brad had a couple of very interesting cases in our court while I clerked and seemed to do some exciting work. I'm from this area and prefer it to the East Coast. Working with Brad made complete sense."

Ron has been a pole vaulter at The State University and stayed there for law school. "I interviewed with some of the big firms in town," he said, "but I wasn't thrilled. I'd seen Brad mentioned in the news several times, so I sent him a resume. He called me in for an interview and I saw Lauren and, well...."

"It was pretty much love at first sight both ways," Lauren said with one of her megawatt smiles. She and Ron looked at each other.

Vickie and I asked all the questions we could think of and got answers we expected. Then, Vickie asked, "What do you enjoy most about working here?"

That was a softball question. I was expecting a cliché answer. Instead, Lauren giggled and said, "well, I certainly never thought I'd be saying this when I was in law school, but the best part of working here, I think, is No-clothes Fridays."

Vickie and I looked at each other. What did Lauren mean?

"Brad didn't tell you about that?" Ron asked. We both shook our heads. "Well," Ron said, "no one wears clothes at work here on Fridays. Everyone, Brad, Stacey, Kim, Diane, Lauren, and I, work all day in the nude."

"Obviously," Lauren said, "we don't schedule people in the offices on Fridays who are offended by nudity. We represent a couple of CO resorts in the state. The fact that we have a day a week when they can be nude here and we're nude has really strengthened those client relationships."

"Why is that your favorite thing about working here?" I asked.

"At first," Lauren said, "it was the sense of freedom and a small thrill from breaking a taboo. After I'd accepted FedEx and UPS deliveries in the nude a couple of times, I realized I get a kick out of exposing myself. Don't worry about Brad, by the way. He follows me around sometimes waiting for me to bend over, but he's harmless. He's desperately in love with Stacey and he knows she'd walk out on him if he touched another woman without her consent. Of course, I also love watching Ron walk around naked on Fridays."

Ron said, "it's more comfortable being nude and having four naked women around is pretty nice too, especially since Lauren is one of them."

"Brad is the owner, we're just employees," Lauren added, "but it's amazing how approachable someone becomes after you've gone nude with them."

Brad came back into the room just after Lauren said that. "Any other questions I can answer?" he asked us. We had a couple, which he answered. Vickie and I shook hands with Teller and left.

Vickie and I spent a lot of time that Thursday night, Friday, and over the weekend debating the pros and cons of going to work for Brad Teller. The salaries he was offering matched what we currently made. However, Thomas gave annual raises. Our salaries almost certainly would not go up annually at Teller's office. On the other hand, we'd be two of only five lawyers. Inevitably, we'd have a lot more responsibility, time in court, and client contact. We would also be more generalists. Teller's office litigated but also handled transactional, real estate, and personnel matters. The people at Teller's office seemed nice.

A key consideration was that Teller's office knew Vickie and I were in a relationship. We'd no longer have to keep our relationship quiet out of fear it would cost one of us a job. That was a big factor for me because I'd already decided that, if Thomas said one of us had to leave, I'd insist it be me rather than Vickie.

There was also "No-clothes Fridays." "It shocked me a little at first," Vickie said. "But the more I think about it the more fun it sounds."

"If nothing else," I said, "it shows Teller's office is a completely different culture than Thomas. Can you imagine Thomas having a 'no-clothes' day at work?"

"Never happen," Vickie said. "Too many partners would be afraid to let the rest of us see how small their dicks are."

Vickie called Brad the following Monday to re-confirm our job offers. A few minutes later, we each got an e-mail from Brad offering us the jobs in writing with the salaries we'd discussed. Vickie and I each sent an e-mail back, copied to each other, accepting the jobs.

Vickie and I gave our notice that afternoon. Thomas, Sturdivant, and Hillman did not hesitate to fire lawyers, but they reacted badly to lawyers leaving of their own choice. Those last two weeks were tough. Partners seemed to make a point of saying disparaging things about Brad Teller around us.

When we started at Teller's, we were immediately impressed that we weren't assigned separate offices. Rather, we each had a desk, computer, and file cabinet in a large office which we shared. Being able to see Vickie all the time and bounce ideas off her without having to pick up the phone or walk down the hall was great.

Not long after Stacey had shown us to our new office, and we'd finished the paperwork of a new job, Lauren and Ron walked in. "We're really glad you decided to join us," Ron said.

"I love that Will and I share an office," Vickie said.

'Ron and I do too," Lauren replied. "Not that you'll often have time, but sex in the office is perfectly acceptable here."

"So long as you leave your door open," Ron added.

They left when Brad walked in. He had files that he was assigning to Vickie and me. I had a moment of fear when it became obvious that Brad expected us to take the files over and just tell him how the matters came out. Was I in over my head? The only way to find out was to get working.

Vickie and I were so busy that our first three days at Teller Law Offices were much like our time at the Thomas firm, except that we were doing work done by partners over there. We were reminded how different our new firm was that Thursday.

We had gone out for lunch with Lauren and Ron. When we returned to the office, there was a memo in each of our chairs from Stacey to "All Personnel." "Since Vickie and Will have joined us," the memo began, "Brad and I thought it appropriate to remind everyone that the No-clothes Friday policy remains in place. All personnel will work the entire day tomorrow completely nude. Shoes are not permitted but wristwatches and jewelry which do not conceal your body are. We do receive mail and deliveries on Fridays. Whoever is closest to the door when a delivery arrives will accept the delivery. Receiving deliveries is not an exception to the full nudity policy. We look forward to seeing all of you tomorrow."

Kim, the younger of the two secretaries and the one who did most of our work, stuck her head in our door while we were still reading the memo. "Good," Kim said. "You got Stacey's memo. I was just checking. Don't worry. It's fun. I almost quit rather than work naked that first Friday. Now, I can't wait for Friday." Vickie and I smiled at each other when Kim left. She couldn't know that "No-clothes Friday" was a large part of why we had taken the jobs.

Being late fall, it was chilly the next morning. Vickie and I decided to wear shoes and slacks but to go topless under our overcoats. We had been going in very early to beat the traffic, so we were the first people in that Friday. To my surprise, the building was already very warm. Vickie and I were very comfortable once we stripped off and got to work.

About an hour after we got in, Lauren and Ron walked into our office. They were, of course, both nude. "We just wanted to see how you were doing on your first No-clothes Friday," Ron said.

Vickie stood up behind her desk. "Will this work?" Vickie asked.

"Girl," Lauren said, "you look fantastic naked. You should never wear clothes."

"You look fantastic too," Vickie replied to Lauren. There was truth in Vickie's comment. Lauren was an attractive woman clothed, but she was undeniably beautiful in the nude. Her thighs, hips, and breasts were bigger than Vickie's, but that appeared to be muscle. It certainly wasn't fat.

I was the only person still sitting. Lauren called me out on that. "Will," she said, "get up and let us see you." I stood. Lauren looked at me for a moment before saying to Vickie, "you made a wise choice."

Kim and then Diane, the two secretaries, came in not much later. They too undressed. Kim was in her early twenties. While Kim wasn't drop-dead beautiful like Vickie or Lauren naked, she was reasonably attractive with no clothes on. Diane was about ten years older and was carrying a little extra weight. She still looked better nude than clothed.

Brad and Stacey checked in on us when they arrived just to make sure we were naked. Things largely settled down to a normal day. When the FedEx truck arrived around 10:00 a.m. that Lauren and Kim seemed to race each other to answer the door first.

Just before noon, Stacey stuck her head into our office and told us to come to the large conference room. Lauren, Ron, and Brad were already there. Moments later, I heard the door again and then saw Kim lead a young woman carrying a large, insulated carrier into the conference room. The woman pulled out three large pizza boxes and set them on the table. The delivery woman looked at the eight of us, all naked, and told us to enjoy our lunch. Stacey handed her a small wad of cash before the young woman left the room. After the delivery woman left, Stacey told us, "That's Kelly. She's been delivering lunch here ever since we started No-clothes Fridays."

Oddly, working naked wasn't that much different from working clothed once you got used to it. The primary difference was that, if I need a break from staring at the computer monitor, I could look at Vickie's naked beauty sitting a few feet away.

Around 5:30, Brad summoned everyone into the "meeting" room that adjoined his office. There was a bar at one end of the room with bottles of red and white wine, some top-shelf spirits, and mixers. "There's beer in the fridge if you prefer that," Brad said. Everyone got herself or himself a drink. There were enough comfortable, swivel chairs for us all to sit down, but no table for anyone to hide behind. I couldn't help noticing that Stacey, Lauren, Kim, and Diane all sat with their legs far apart. Vickie noticed too. She had crossed her legs when she first sat down with her wine. She quickly uncrossed them and, with a grin at me, put one thigh on each arm of her chair, making her the most fully exposed.

Brad remained standing in the center of the room. He looked at each of the nude women who worked for him, taking a long look at Vickie spread out in her chair. Vickie was always worth a long look. Finally, Brad asked, "Vickie, Will, what did you think of your first No-clothes Friday?"

"Great idea," I said.

"I love it," Vickie said, "I wish we could go nude every day."

"We thought about that," Stacey replied.

"It gets too difficult to schedule when someone needs to have outsiders in," Brad added.

Kim and Diane dressed and left after one drink. Lauren, Stacey, Vickie, Ron, Brad, and I stayed for a second. Brad finally sat down. Stacey got out of her chair and sat in Brad's lap.

"What are you guys doing for the weekend?" Lauren asked us.

"Looking for a place to live," I replied.

Vickie explained, "we want a place closer to work. Since we were keeping our relationship quiet at our old jobs, we each had our own apartment. Now we can live together, but both of our apartments are too far from here and neither is really big enough."

Lauren and Ron gave each other a quick look. After a moment, Ron said, "you might want to hold off until next weekend."

"Why?" I asked.

"We have a townhouse-style condo about four miles from here," Lauren answered. The couple in the unit next to ours have talked about moving. Let us see where they are on that process. If they do intend to sell, they might give you a good price to sell quickly and avoid realtors." That was how, just after the first of the following year, Vickie and I became the owners of a two-story condo unit that abutted Lauren and Ron.

Brad Teller had an array of interesting clients. One of the first I did work for was a place in the next county east of the city called THE Place. THE Place was a strip club. My mental image of strip clubs was of dark, seedy places with furtive people. THE Place surprised me. It was large, consisting of two big rooms each with its own bar and stage. It was extremely clean. Rather than being dark, THE Place had a lot of white tile and polished stainless steel. THE Place promoted having the widest selection of imported beers in the state as much as it promoted its dancers, who did go full nude.

THE Place had been in business about six years. In that time, it had never had any troubles about its liquor license and there had been fewer calls for police there than any other bar in the county. THE Place employed a full-time director of security and had security cameras all over.

Despite having had few problems and lots of taxes, two of the trustees of the township where THE Place was located wanted to close it down. In a sense, that was good for us lawyers because we always had active matters for THE Place. I represented THE Place in several fights with the township. I also represented one of the dancers who had been assaulted by a drunk state legislator in the parking lot after THE Place had closed one morning. The legislator had tried to rip the dancer's clothes off. In the process, he had severely cut her left breast with a large ring he wore. Having an angry scar on one of your breasts does cause lost earnings if you're a nude dancer.

Through these cases, I got to know Joyce Wright, the sixty-year-old owner of THE Place. Vickie and I had been her guests at THE Place a few times during business hours. To borrow from a better writer than I, even when the women were dancing, it was a clean, well-lighted place. As we were driving home after our first visit, Vickie told me, "I wouldn't want to do it every night, but dancing nude in front of an audience looks like it would be a blast every now and again." You understand why I love Vickie so much?

During summer of our third year working for Teller, we became involved with THE Place in a different way. Brad called Ron and me into his office one afternoon. "Joyce Wright called," Brad started. "She has a problem. Jalen Masters has rented the entire club for an evening for an invitation only party he wants to give." Masters had been a basketball star at The State University and had become wealthy playing professionally. "That's fine with Joyce, but Masters told her his guest list is about 50-50 male and female and he wants some male dancers to entertain the women. Joyce doesn't employ male dancers and doesn't like the male strippers in this town. She turned to us for help. This office always helps our clients when they ask."

Ron and I looked at each other. We knew where this was going. Brad smugly said, "Joyce agreed to pay $ 400 per hour for each of you. That's four hours the night of the party, ten until two, and two hours beforehand. You'll need to get some training from her dancers."

"Full nude?" I asked.

"I assume so," Brad replied.

Vickie and Lauren were highly amused when they heard about Ron's and my latest assignment. Masters' private party was on a Friday night. Ron and I had to go to THE Place for training the Thursday afternoon before. Of course, Vickie and Lauren went with us.

They paired Ron and me with different professional dancers. I was sent into one of the stage rooms with a lovely black woman named Calla Wells, who danced under the name Tiffany. Calla's first problem was that I don't dance. Calla spent about an hour and a half with me clothed, and went through a wide variety of music, before she thought I understood had some basic moves down well enough to try undressing. Undress led to a strict order not to wear boxers for the party. Calla told us where to buy a male thong I could wear the following night.