The Young Lawyers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vickie laughed when Calla said, "Will, you aren't just stripping. You have to dance nude and make it interesting." I spent at least another hour on the stage nude learning how to move in ways Calla thought sexy way and learning when and how to conceal my dick and when to flaunt it. I didn't leave the training with tremendous confidence.

We went straight to the store Calla had told us about to get my thong. Vickie insisted that I model it that night at home. Basically, it was an elasticized waistband with a wide piece of stretch material in front that narrowed to a small strap running between my legs and through my ass crack to the waistband in back. "It looks good on you," Vickie said. "You're covered but it outlines everything so clearly I can see your circumcision scar."

Since Fridays were no clothes in the office days and it was summer, Vickie and I just wore long tee shirts driving to and from the office. We had a light dinner at home since I didn't need to be at THE Place until about 9:00 p.m. It seemed a little ironic to get dressed just to drive to a place where I'd be undressing in front of strangers.

Vickie and I arrived in the rear employee parking lot at THE Place just after 9:00 p.m. Lauren and Ron pulled in just after us. A small, dark-haired woman with shoulder length black hair let us in. "Hi," she said, "you must be Ron and Will. I'm Allison, but my stage name is Yvette. I'm going to sort of MC tonight. Don't go out front. The party's already going, although we won't start dancing until just after 10:00."

About 9:30, I dressed in one of my two stage outfits. Vickie was justly worried that I'd trip trying to take off long pants onstage so, at her suggestion, my primary stage outfit consisted of tan cargo shorts over my thong and a dark muscle shirt. Vickie had thought of an alternate outfit that afternoon. As we got home, she had gone out again and bought me a pair of speedo briefs a size too small. Neither outfit gave me much to take off. Vickie thought that was fine.

Just before 10:00, Ron and I were herded into a room just off stage with the girls who were dancing that night. Vickie and Lauren went out to a corner of the bar to watch. A little after 10:00, Allison went on stage in an outfit that I guess was meant to look French. I heard music so I assumed Allison was dancing. There were whistles, claps, and some yells before the music finished, and loud applause and cheers when it did finish. A moment later, Allison came back from onstage nude, carrying her costume. She told a blonde, "Beth, you're on next."

Beth danced soon after Allison. Then there was a break. During the break, Allison told me, "I'm going to put Laura on next. I want you to do your first dance after her." I quickly went off to take a leak.

Once onstage, I had a strong urge to get all my clothes off as quickly as possible, so the first part of my dance was rushed. I pushed my thong down and kicked it towards the rear of the stage. Women and men I didn't know were sitting just a couple of feet from where I was dancing completely nude with my dick flopping around. It was a hell of a rush. I glanced towards the bar at the back of the room and saw Vickie sitting on a stool smiling. She understood how much fun I was having.

The end of my dance was disappointing. The partygoers had been loud, clapping and yelling, as each of the women finished dancing. The reaction to my dance was, well, restrained. A couple of the women danced after me and got the enthusiastic responses. Then, Ron did his dance and was met with the same tepid response I'd gotten.

Backstage, Allison, Calla, and Jen, the dancer who had trained Ron, had a hurried conference. Calla came up to me. "I thought you did well," she said, "but the audience didn't go for you or Ron." I thought that meant we were done for the night and was surprised at how let-down I felt. However, Calla said, "next hour, you and I will dance together. We haven't practiced anything, so you follow my instructions while we're out there."

I put my same stage clothes on. Just before my turn to go onstage again came, Calla came up to me backstage. She was wearing a white dress that was cut with a deep vee in front, no back, and slits far up both of her thighs. "You'll take this off me when I tell you. You see how to do that?" I did and nodded. "I'll undress you," she continued. "Just go with what I do." Calla smiled and added, "tonight was invitation only, so we know there aren't any cops or liquor agents in the place. We can get away with more than when we're open to the public."

Onstage, Calla took my shirt and shorts off early in the song. A few beats later, she said, "take off my dress." I went behind her, untied the straps holding the dress up behind her neck, and rolled the dress down her body. That left Calla wearing only a dark thong. We circled around each other for a few beats before she said, "let me go behind you." I did and soon felt her breasts pressed against my back as she reached around me and took hold of the front of my thong with both hands. She slowly pulled my thong down, crouching as she lowered it to my ankles.

As Calla slowly stood up, she ran her hands up the front of my calves, along the insides of my thighs, over my balls and dick, and up to my chest. She whispered from behind me, "when I let go, you go behind me and take my thong off." A moment later, she let go. I circled behind her, reached around her, and cupped her breasts in my hands for a moment. I then slid my right hand down the front her thong. I pushed it down, running my hand over her mound, while I pulled it down in the back with my other hand.

Like Calla had done, I squatted and pulled her thong to her ankles. Once I had it down, she stepped out of it, turned to face me, and put her hands under my shoulders as if she were lifting me up. When we were both standing, she said. "The song's about to end. Lift me onto one of your shoulders. I'll sit there for a second then, I'm going to slide down your body."

Calla had a firm body, but she wasn't that heavy. I easily lifted her onto my right shoulder. She posed for a beat facing the audience. Then she spun to face me, wrapping her legs around my chest, and locking her hands behind my neck. "Hold my ass," she said. I grabbed her ass with both hands as she slid down until her cunt was against my dick. That was when the song ended.

The audience reaction was much better this time, which I attribute to Calla. We picked up our outfits and walked offstage nude. Backstage, Calla looked at me and said, "damn! I didn't get you hard." Calla started instructing me about what we'd do in our next dance.

We went back onstage about an hour later. Calla was wearing a silver bikini. She told me to wear the speedos. "We're going to be naked for most of the number," she explained. Facing Calla, I took her top off. She took my hands and pressed them into her breasts. After a moment, she let go of my hands and used her hands to pull my speedos down. She looked at my dick for a moment before gesturing at her bottoms. I pulled those to her ankles. We did a series of moves where we embraced, split apart, and embraced again.

Finally, Calla pointed at the stage floor with her index finger. I sank to my knees and the slowly laid out on the floor on my back. Calla knelt a short way from my feet, leaned forward, and began crawling up my body. When our faces met, she put a hand on either side of my face. We kissed. At the same time, Calla began raising and lowering her hips as if we were fucking. Having Calla's bare body rubbing over my dick and balls had gotten me hard this time. I felt my dickhead rub against her cunt lips several times while she was on top of me. Of course, there was no penetration. The audience seemed to enjoy that dance, or whatever it was. Calla and I walked offstage naked with a hand on each other's ass.

It was after 1:00 a.m. I thought I was done dancing because the party had to end at 2:00. However, during another girl's dance, about twenty minutes after Calla and I had been on, Allison told Ron and me, "I'm going to bring you both back onstage. Don't wear anything."

When the dancer that was up came backstage, Allison gestured at Ron and me. All three of us walked onstage nude.

"We're about done," Allison told the room. There were some boos. "Sorry," Allison replied, "the State says we must close at 2:00 a.m. I want you to know we had a couple of special performers tonight. THE Place doesn't ordinarily use male dancers. When Mr. Masters told us he wanted some men dancing at this party, we couldn't find any male dancers. These guys work for one of our business partners. They volunteered to help us out. They may not be professional dancers, but I'm sure all the girls agree they're worth looking at. Please give them a hand." The response was better this time, sympathy I suppose.

Allison continued, "these guys' real-life girlfriends are here tonight." I saw Vickie and Lauren wave from the bar. "Come up on stage girls," Allison invited. I saw Lauren shrug her shoulders. The two women got up from their stools and walked through the partyers to the stage. Someone wolf-whistled loudly as they walked. Vickie came on stage, stood next to me, and put an arm around my bare back. Lauren did the same with Ron.

A naughty grin came onto Allison's face. "Wouldn't it be great," she said to the audience, "to end the night with dances by two real couples?" A huge cheer went up in the room. It was hard to tell with the lighting, but I think Vickie was blushing. Allison turned to look at the four of us. Into her microphone, she said, "girls, you don't mind getting naked for one dance, do you?" The possibility of seeing Vickie and Lauren nude brought a roar from the audience along with yells of "yes" and "strip."

I don't think Vickie or Lauren expected this. They seemed unsure what to do. Allison pressed, "you heard the crowd, girls. They are going to be VERY disappointed if you don't get naked for them."

There was, oddly, a moment of complete silence that was broken when a male voice loudly called out "please!" Everyone laughed. Into her mic, Allison said, "see? They even said please!"

Vickie and Lauren looked at each other and looked out at the audience. Vickie looked at me. I smiled. Being nude onstage with her sounded fun. Vickie understood that I wanted her to do it. She looked at Lauren and said, "ok, but you first."

To my surprise, Lauren replied "ok."

Lauren and Ron were talking to each other onstage as Vickie and I went backstage. "What can we do?" Vickie asked, almost to herself. She thought for a moment. Then, she told me, "You stay nude. When we're onstage, you'll undress me. Then, I want you to get on the floor like you did with Calla. I'll take it from there."

I heard music coming from the stage and assumed Lauren and Ron were dancing. I don't know what they did, but a few minutes later, they came backstage as the partygoers applauded. Both were nude and smiling.

Allison told us, "Your turn." Vickie slipped off her shoes and led me onstage. The music was a slow song. I stood nude in the center of the stage. Vickie slowly walked all the way around me as if inspecting me. When she came back in front of me, she stopped and raised her arms. I pulled her top up over her head and off her arms as she lowered them. Next, I undid the hasp of her slacks, unzipped them, and slowly pulled them down. Vickie stood motionless. Standing back up, I reached behind her and unhooked her bra. She raised her arms forward slightly so I could slide that off.

Vickie was standing in only her panties with her back to the audience. I looked her in the eyes. She smiled and nodded her head once. I put my hands in the waistband of her panties and slowly lowered them. There were cheers and applause as Vickie's bare ass was revealed to the audience. After I tossed Vickie's clothes upstage, I put a hand on each of her shoulders and turned her to face the audience. Vickie's full-frontal nudity brought louder cheers and applause.

I took a step back and let Vickie savor the experience of standing nude in front of a roomful of people. After a few moments, I stepped close behind her, pressing my dick against her ass. Vickie turned to face me again. We hugged each other, hard.

When we broke the hug, Vickie turned us, so my right and her left were towards the audience. I was already slightly hard. Vickie stroked me until I was completely hard. Then, she repeated the gesture Calla had used. I knelt and lay back on the floor. Vickie got on the floor and imitated Calla, sliding herself up my body. I felt the short hair on Vickie's mound rub up my shaft and over my head. As my dickhead brushed against Vickie's lips, she spread her legs slightly and moved backwards. My dick slid into her cunt, and everyone in the room could see it.

For a second, I thought "oh shit, we're in trouble." Vickie started riding me and that thought evaporated. Making love to Vickie was always exquisite. That about 100 people were watching us made it even better. The audience was going nuts. Vickie growled in my ear, "this is so fucking hot!"

The music stopped but we didn't. When Vickie came, she straightened her back, thrust her tits out, raised her face towards the ceiling, and yelled "OH! GOD! YES!" I came hard a second later. As I did, I leaned up, wrapped my arms around Vickie, and pulled her back down on top of me. We lay there naked on a stage, having just orgasmed in front of an audience. You understand, I'm sure, why she and I have stayed together.